Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of a Recovering Succubus (MotionlessOrbit x Ouroborus)

"Nngh!" Anaise's pussy spasmed tightly around Hunter. Between the two boyts man-handling her, playing with each of her holes, it more than made up for the difference in size between them and what she was used to taking. She started to cum along with Hunter, even harder as he dumped his load in her pussy. Her cries of pleasure were muffled by Hayden's balls, but it was clear she enjoyed herself.

Hunter would get to see his cum start to drip from between the lips of her pussy, falling onto the bed between her legs. Her asshole winked at him, still feeling the ghost of his fingers deep inside. Her hips would slowly collapse, legs spreading until her drooling pussy was resting against the blankets itselfd.

"That was so good" moaned Hunter, laying back on the bed and panting as his cock drooped. He could still feel a pent up energy inside however, Anaise's pussy juice working its magic as he still felt the urge to fuck the succubus more. Hayden meanwhile was experiencing the heavenly feelings of Anaise lapping at his balls as she trembled, came and fell down.

"Oh yeah? My turn with her pussy then" said Hayden, pulling Anaise off his balls by her horns. "Roll over Anaise. I want to watch your big boobs bouncing around while I fuck you" he said demandingly, using his grip on her horns to make Anaise roll onto her back.

"Nngh...okay...okay..." Anaise panted as he pulled his balls from her mouth, taking a moment to catch her breath. "You sure love my tits." She grinned at him as she rolled over along with his help. She spread her legs wide, revealing her perfect pussy, lips swollen and cum dripping from it.

"I'm all yours now, Hayden." She then paused, smiling devilishly. "Oops, I mean, sir." She knew how much Chase liked that, she figured Hayden would as well. "Fuck me however you wish."

"They're huge. Of course I love them" laughed Hayden, reaching down to grope Anaise's jugs the moment she was on her back and looking up at him. He climbed on top as she spread her legs, smiling down at her as he lined his cock up against her pussy, grinning as she called him sir. "Yeah, that's right. You're ours to play with now" he said, sinking his hips and thrusting his cock inside her, filling Anaise again as Hayden let out a loud moan of delight.

"So do you have sex with lots of guys who aren't Noah?" asked Hunter, rolling over onto his front, his face just a few inches from Anaise, laying in the opposite direction with his feet dangling off the edge of the bed.

Anaise let out a squeal as he speared her on his cock, filling the space his brother had just pulled out of not too long ago. "Ah, fuck..! That feels so good...!" She moaned. Her pussy was still sensitive from not just Hunter but the entire day's activities, from Gabe and Dorothy to Chase. She was doing a lot of fucking today and she couldn't be any happier.

"Mmh! Y-yeah, " She answered Hunter between moans. "I have sex with a lot of different guys, in a lot of different ways." Her breathing hitched a bit as her oussy squelched around Hayden's dick. "Sometimes even girls."

Hayden moaned with her, grinning as Anaise confirmed his dick felt good, enjoying the sight of her big tits bouncing as he rutted into her. Hayden reached down and grabbed hold of them, squeezing and playing with Anaise's chest as he fucked her. His fingers quickly found her sensitive nipples too, pinching them between his thumbs and forefingers while he kept sliding his cock as deep inside her as he could go.

"That's so hot" breathed Hunter, his eyes widening as Anaise explained just how much she now regularly cheated on Noah and who with. "Are like, all non-human girls like you?" he asked, happy to try and continue their conversation even as she was fucked by his twin brother. He rolled onto his side, looking down at Anaise as she would see his cock was starting to get hard again already.

"Because there's this girl in our year. She's like a fairy or something. She's really hot and has big huge tits like yours already. All the other girls are jealous of her" explained Hunter, Hayden nodding along between moans and thrusting into Anaise. "She's so hot. We both want to fuck her really bad" said Hayden.

"Ahn!" Anaise squealed again as Hayden pinched her nipples, playing with her sensitive breasts. "That feels so good, sir!" She encouraged him, breasts leaping with every thrust, held back only by his hold on her nipples. "You're gonna make me cum soon!" It was almost too hard to talk to Hunter while his brother fucked her, but she was managing to do it.

"F-for all of us, it's our job to please others." She told them, panting. She took notice of Hunter's returning erection, giggling a bit. The power of youth, he was so quickly and easily reinvigorated. "I bet she'd love it, she doesn't know how much she would yet." Anaise told them, her eyes focused on his election. "Do you want me to suck your cock too?"

"Yeah! Cum for me. I wanna feel it" moaned Hayden, slamming his cock into her as Anaise cried out. He kept gripping her nipples firmly as he saw and heard how much she enjoyed it, pinching them and thrusting deep inside her.

Hunter meanwhile nodded eagerly and slid himself over, still laying on his side and bringing his cock to Anaise's mouth. She could lay there and just turn her head to suck him off as the boys continued.

"So you think we should start treating her like we're doing for you?" asked Hunter as he touched his tip to her lips.

"I-i think...!" Anaise squeezed her eyes shut for a moment before she continued. "I think you should...!" Then she cried out, losing control of herself as she came on Hayden's cock. By now the bed was a mess from her having cun twice and the twins cum dripping from her.

She closed her mouth around Hunter's cock and started to suck furiously on him, her hips twitching as her slick folds squeezed Hayden's cock tightly. She was a little lost in the moment, and unlike with Hayden, she didn't take her time with Hunter, sucking hard and fast on him.

The twins grinned at Anaise's recommendation that they give the same attention to another non-human girl. Levi would have been so proud of her. She wasn't just encouraging the twins to make use of her and sexualise her, but to spread those desires to other non-human girls as well. Meanwhile she creamed herself around Hayden's cock and that sensation became too much for him, the boy crying out and cumming with Anaise as he emptied his balls inside her.

Hunter meanwhile was getting his dick sucked again, laying there and moaning as Anaise bobbed her horned head hard and fast along his length. He was gasping and moaning loudly from how enthusiastic she was being about it, reaching down and grabbing her horns as he started working his hips to fuck her mouth in return.

Anaise tensed her whole body, her hips raising as Hayden came deep inside of her. Her sensitive pussy could feel every squirt of cum he fired into her, making her moan even louder on his brother's cock. She didn't know what was better, their fucking or knowing she was corrupting the twins curious little minds.

She gagged purposefully and loudly as Hunter fucked her mouth, his balls slapping against her chin and throat every time his hips crashed against her lips. Her hips fell back against the bed and her tongue rubbed and stroking his length as her cheeks tightened around his cock.

Hayden slid himself free and just lay forwards, resting his head between Anaise's huge pillowy chest. His cock was limp and leaked wetness onto her belly as he moaned and nestled himself into her cleavage. All the while, his brother was rutting into Anaise's mouth, feeling her gag as his balls slapped her chin and his tip tickled her tonsils.

"It's too good Anaise. I'm gonna cum again!" moaned Hunter, unable to hold back another climax as the succubus drew orgasms from the inexperienced boys. His toes curled and he pushed himself as deep down her throat as he could go before crying out and filling her mouth with yet another load of his sticky cum.

Hunter fell back on the bed, panting as the pair seemed quite drained now. He eventually rolled over and curled up against Anaise's shoulder while his brother lay over her. Hayden eventually broke the comfortable silence as he blinked and looked around. "I need to pee" he said after a moment.

Anaise swallowed Hunter's cum with a gleeful greed, gulping it down quickly. His cock was as clean as ever by the time he pulled free, slick only with her saliva. She let the boys cuddle up to her as she panted, a cum filled, sweaty mess herself. She held them close, even pulling Hunter against her as Hayden lay atop her, face between her ample breasts. For a moment, she just enjoyed the silence, until she heard Hayden's voice.

"Oh?" She glanced down at him, her breathing having settled by now. She'd gotten comfortable, but she knew they couldn't just stay like this. It'd only take someone coming to look for them for the trio to be caught. "I guess you'd better dress up and go, huh? We all should get dressed." She admitted with a small sigh. Sue wouldn't have minded being in bed with the twins all day, teaching them how to work a woman's body properly.

"Hm...why don't we go to together?" She asked them suddenly, a little smirk in her voice. "You could give me one last little bit of fun and pee on me." She offered them. She was sure that once they were done and rejoined the others, either Chase, Gabriel or Bobby would come to her for more and they wouldn't have another chance. "If you're up to it."

The twins both froze and looked at each other, looking uncertain but then grinning as they realised Anaise was serious. They both nodded eagerly, jumping off the bed and grabbing their underwear, pulling them on almost clumsily as they seemed so desperate to get Anaise into the bathroom. They pulled their t-shirts and pants on, grabbing Anaise by the hand once she'd gathered her clothes and not even giving her a chance to get changed too, which was probably best with what the pair were wanting to do.

"So like, do all succubi like getting peed on?" asked Hunter, waiting while Hayden checked the coast was clear and the upstairs was still clear. It looked empty and so the pair started leading her towards the bathroom, closing the door behind them once they were inside. "Or are you just really dirty?" laughed Hayden as they took their dicks out, looking around at the bathroom, working out how it would work.

"Get in the bathtub Anaise. The mess will go away then" suggested Hayden, gesturing to the large pristine white tub.

Anaise laughed as they pulled her along to the bathroom in their excitement. She barely had time to gather her clothes before she was out of the bedroom and in the bathroom. "Well, I like to think that I'm exceptionally dirty." She answered Hayden with a laugh of her own. "Succubus are exceptionally wired to please men, so if it makes a man happy, it makes us happy usually." She answered him.

She stepped into the tub, just as they'd recommended. This way they wouldn't make a mess, and she could shower when they were done. She never minded walking around full of someone else's cum, but she couldn't get away with being covered in piss. She lowered herself to her knees in the tub, so that she was sitting below the two boys and their cocks. "I'm ready when you are."

"You're the best Anaise. I hope you're around when we visit next time" said Hunter, the boys taking their flaccid lengths in hand as the naked succubus knelt down in the bathtub. Hayden nodded in agreement and once Anaise confirmed she was ready, he let out a satisfied sigh and began to empty his bladder.

Hunter joined him a few seconds later, the pair closing their eyes as Anaise would feel the warm golden streams hitting her chest as their piss dripped down her body and ran down into the drain.

"Do we just do it over you?" asked Hunter, wondering how far Anaise wished to take their golden shower as the pair hosed her down with their streams.

"I hope to see you two again too. I cant wait to hear how things go with thay fairy girl." Anaise smiled as the two began to piss on her. Their warm urine splashed against her skin, making her moan softly as she was coated with their warmth, covered in it.

"All over me, wherever you want." She assured Hunter with a nod of her head. "Don't be shy, just have fun." As if to encourage them, she gently cupped their balls, squeezing then lightly.

"Open your mouth then!" said Hayden enthusiastically, aiming his dick upwards as his stream would travel between her breasts, wetting her neck and then against her mouth. Hunter quickly followed suit and let Anaise take a drink of their piss if she wanted, or just let it run down her body as it trickled away. The boys were quickly empty though and let out satisfied sounds as they stopped, shaking themselves and stashing their cocks back in their pants.

"I'm hungry" remarked Hayden, his brother nodding in agreement. "We're gonna go back downstairs Anaise" said Hunter, the pair giving Anaise's naked and now wet body one final look, like they were taking a mental picture. With that they turned and headed out of the bathroom, leaving Anaise to get herself cleaned up.

Anaise did as Hayden told her, opening her mout hand letting his hot piss splash against her tongue. She let the boys drench her in their urine until they were completely finished, swallowing after they were done. "Alright you two, thank you for the fun!" She called after them before she laughed, shaking her head. They were so fast to have their fun and leave, it was as funny as it was endearing.

Now, she could at least clean herself. The succubus started the shower, changing the water temperature to as hot as it could before letting it soak her. She was filthy, in more ways than usual, but she liked it. Still, she couldn't walk around smelling like piss and cum, so she had to clean herself off, and she was taking her sweet time doing it.

Anaise was able to get herself cleaned up properly, plenty of soap and shampoo to get herself make herself smell nicely too. Eventually however her peaceful and hot shower was interrupted as the door opened and somebody let themselves in. Anaise would hear the sound of someone lifting the toilet seat and emptying their bladder into the toilet. If Anaise peered out from behind the curtain, she would see Bobby taking a piss, turning to give Anaise a grin as she saw him.

"Hey there sugar tits. I was wondering where you took your sweet ass" he remarked, finishing up and stashing his sizeable cock back in his jeans, letting Anaise see that while flaccid he was as large as Chase had been, if not a little longer and thicker. "Funny time for a shower" he laughed, leaning around and clearly trying to get a better look at her naked body.

Anaise jumped a bit when she heard the sound of someone using the toilet, wondering if it was Noah or not. She peeked from the curtain, surprised to see Bobby, then even more so when she saw the size of his flaccid cock, making her bite her lip. "Oh, hey Bobby!" She greeted him with a small smile.

"Well...the twins made quite a mess so, I had to wash up." She told him with a chuckle. "Your boys are quite energetic!" She saw him trying to peek around the curtain, and obliged him, pulling the curtain aside just a little bit, giving him a glimpse of the side of her breast and her hips, the shower curtain blocking her nipple from his sight. "Good boys though, and so cute!"

Bobby grinned as he saw Anaise glance at his cock and the sight brought a smile to her face. He raised an eyebrow as she mentioned his twin boys making a mess but was quickly distracted as she gave him a teasing look at her breast and hips.

"Yeah. They're a proper little pair of tikes. A lot like their mother" he said, talking to Anaise but not meeting her gaze and instead watching her body. "You've got a body to die" he commented, Anaise seeing a bit of a bulge was already forming in his jeans.

"Really? You think so?" Anaise asked him, feigning innocence as she grinned a little. Her eyes caught notice of the bulge in his pants, and she couldn't help but be proud of herself for giving him a hard on. She'd fucked Chase, she'd fucked the twins, if she fucked him that would be the whole family.

"Your sons thought so too." She told him, sighing softly. "Your boys couldn't get enough of sucking on my tits, and they made quite a mess of me." She shook her head. "Would you like to help me wash up? Clean up their mess?" She offered, moving the shower curtain aside to reveal her nude, voluptuously body to him entirely.

Bobby's eyes widened a little and then he smirked as Anaise admitted that she'd let his twin sons fuck her. "Well, didn't expect that" he said with a chuckle. "They're young but I'd prefer someone experienced showed them the ropes" he said, grinning as she moved the curtain aside fully and showed off her body entirely. He drank in the vision that was the wet and beautiful succubus.

"Now that's an offer I'd be made to refuse. Make room ya little slut" he said, grinning as he yanked his clothes off as quickly as he could and tossed them aside. With that, Bobby climbed into the shower with Anaise and yanked the curtain shut behind them. He roughly pushed her against the shower wall behind her, his body hairy and muscular, becoming soaked with water from shower head. His hands meanwhile began to rove greedily over Anaise's body, groping her chest and squeezing her ass.

"Damn you're so hot. You're tits are incredible" he moaned, leaning forwards and locking lips with Anaise as he pinned her to the wall, his kiss heated and pouring all his pent up lust into her.

Anaise laughed at how eager he was to take the chance to hop into the shower with her. That laugh turned into a gasp as he shoved her against the wall, groping her body excitedly. She raised a leg, curling it around his waist as he kissed her.

She returned the kiss just as intense and heated as he gave to her. "Mmmf!" She moaned into his mouth, drowning in his lust. She thought his sons had plenty, but she could see, feel, that they paled in comparison to their old man, in size and desire.

She raised her other leg and wrapped it around him too, her hot, wet pussy rubbing against his cock as she did so. "Mmm fuck.." She panted against his lips. "You're so big...are you sure it can fit..?" She asked, teasingly as she stroked his ego. "If you put that big cock inside of me, I don't think I'll be able to even notice Noah after you're done stretching me out. "

Back
Top Bottom