Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of a Recovering Succubus (MotionlessOrbit x Ouroborus)

"A little bit of both, actually." Anaise responded with a chuckle, her ass pressing against his hands as she leaned in to kiss his neck. "I could tell you were enjoying it as much as I was. Still, thank you for not hurting him too much." Her lips brushed against his neck as she spoke.

"He's still my boyfriend, so I don't want to see him hurt really bad." She chuckled, lips smacking against the skin of his neck. "So now I guess I should reward you for your show, and for your self control." She teased, a hand resting on his chest. "I bet you can't wait to put that fat cock of yours in my mouth."

Chase smirked as Anaise explained she would be rewarding him for not only beating up her boyfriend but also for not beating him up too much.

"I've been thinking about these cock pads of yours since I first saw you" he grinned, Chase proving just how much like Charlie he was again, pushing Anaise roughly down onto her knees. Anaise certainly had a type.

Chase meanwhile reached and grabbed one of Anaise's horns with one hand and gave it a domineering tug. His other hand unzipped his fly and took his big hard cock out, taking his shaft in hand and slapping it against Anaise's cheek.

"Be honest with me. How many times have you cheated on that little dickweed?" he asked, rubbing the bulbous tip against her lips and letting it rest there as he took her other horn in hand too.

Last edited:
Anaise was forced down onto her knees, happily so, however. When grabbed her horns, she let out a small moan, growing as he slapped his cock against her face. She opened her mouth, giving his cock a lick before she answered his question.

"I've lost count...so many times. So many different people." She told him, wrapping her lips around his cock tip and sucking on it, soaking it in her saliva. "He's got such a small cock, and that normally wouldn't be a problem but he cums so fast..." She breathed before she took Chase all the way into her mouth and down her throat quickly.

She pulled her head back just as quickly, exhaling as she freed his cock, leaving it soaked in her saliva. "He doesn't make me cum, he just finishes and taps out." She exhaled before taking his cock into her mouth once again.

"Fuck, you're such a slut, I love it" groaned Chase as Anaise lathered him up and then slid her throat down around his cock.

He marvelled at her prowess, sucking him all the way down almost effortlessly and soaking Chase's big hard cock in her drool.

Chase laughed as Anaise confirmed Noah had a small dick and couldn't last in bed. "Such a loser. So you're just, like dating him just to cheat on him, huh?" he said, gripping her horns and tugging on them experimentally.

His tug on her horns made her moan aloud, her tail flicking against the floor behind her and her thighs squeezing together as a jolt of pleasure show down her spine. "Mmmrph," She moaned as she slurped on his cock, pulling away for just a little bit to answer him.

"Well..." She started, before she ginned at him. "Yeah...I mean, he deserves to be cheated on...caging me like a bird the whole time we've been dating, and leaving me starved and unsatisfied..." She went right back to slobbering on his cock, her head bobbing back and forth.

Chase gripped her horns hard as he felt Anaise's moans from him tugging on them. He laughed when she said Noah deserved it, feeling her bob up and down enthusiastically.

"That's so hot. You can call me anytime babe. I'll help satisfy you" he groaned, Chase using his grip on her horns to start thrusting down her throat, pulling her head down at the same time as he thrust forwards.

Anaiae's lips met the base of his shaft each time, his dark pubic hair tickling her nose and his heavy balls slapping against her chin. "I'll keep putting Noah in his place too if you want".

"Grrk!" Anaise gagged only a little as he thrust his cock down her throat, pulling on her head by her horns to help himself fuck her face.

She became a drooling mess, saliva dribbling down the corners of her mouth and her chin as she slobbered on his cock, Chase's balls becoming soaked with her hot saliva. She couldn't speak, but the look in her eyes let him know she enjoyed that thought very much.

Chase grinned down at her as he read the look in her eyes. He moaned over and over, thrusting himself down her throat as he felt Anaise's drool soaking his length and balls, dripping off his balls as they smacked Anaise in the chin.

"Shit. You're so good at this. I'm gonna get your number after this. Not just letting you get away from me with just one time" he said, grinning down at her as Chase started going even harder and faster, seeing Anaise could take it and really going to town on her tight throat.

"Ggrnkh!" Anaise moaned, nodding her head in agreement. She'd love his number, especially if it meant spending more time with her boyfriend's cousin. She loved the way he was manhandling her, yanking her by her horns. It reminded her of Charlie, filling that gap in her sex life he'd left.

The more he fucked her, the tighter her throat became and the harder she sucked him, her fingers teasing her drooling pussy, thrusting in and out of her.

Chase moaned louder and louder, getting more turned on as Anaise played with herself as he fucked her throat. His cock was throbbing now as he neared his climax and he rammed his cock as deep down her throat as he could.

"Fuck!" he moaned, head rolling back and closing his eyes as Anaise would feel him swell in her throat before emptying his balls right down her throat.

Rope after sticky creamy rope shot out and Chase pulled back to let the last few dregs splash over her tongue, pulling out properly only once he'd made Anaise drink every drop.

Anaise coughed and gagged slightly as he painted the walls of her throat white with his thick seed. His cum splashing against her tongue and throat caused her to cum, her fingers furiously pumping in and out of her pussy until she climaxed.

She moaned out loud, squirting her juices onto the floor below her, whimpering as she did so, collecting his seed on her tongue. She let him see his cum on her tongue before she closed her mouth and swallowed, opening her mouth again to show that it was all gone.

"Fuck that was so good...!" She moaned softly, her fingers still rubbing her pussy.

Chase smiled down at Anaise as she showed off his load in her mouth before swallowing it down and still rubbing herself.

"You're so good at that" said Chase, using his grip on Anaise's horns to pull her to her feet and push her down onto the bed.

"Stick your ass in the air" he said, grabbing her hips and giving her big round ass another firm smack.

Anaise groaned as he pulled her up by her horns and pushed her onto the bed. She gasped when he smacked her ass, her cheeks jiggling even stronger than before.

"Yes sir," She responded seductively, arching her back and sticking her ass into the air for him, cheeks spread apart enough that he could see her dripping cunt and her tight, pink asshole, "I'm ready."

"Sir. I like that. You really know your place, huh?" remarked Chase, giving her ass another firm smack, enjoying how her bubbly cheeks jiggled and his slap left a pink handprint on them. "My dad says you just need to know how to treat girls and they soon fall in line" he remarked, grabbing Anaise by the waist as she presented her round peach of an ass to him.

Chase took a moment to slide his cock between her plump buns, hotdogging his cock and then rubbing the tip against her dripping lips until he was fully hard again. With that, he held his shaft and pushed the head against the slick entrance, moaning from the warm and wet sensation as he slipped easily inside, despite how perfect tight Anaise's cunt was. With one thrust, he buried himself balls deep inside her, holding her hips as Chase began to roughly pound her on the bed.

"Mmhm!" Anaise gasped again when he smacked her ass, flinching a little. "My purpose is to feel good by bringing pleasure to others, and make them feel good." She panted softly as she explained to him while he rubbed his cock between her ass.

She squealed when he plunged his cock deep inside of her, buried within her tight, hot pussy. She started to moan as he pounded her, her plump cheeks clapping against one another with every thrust he delivered. "Ahn! Chase!" She cried his name loudly, lowering her head to the bed.

"I love that you know that. No wonder that limp-dicked wimp back there can't satisfy you" moaned Chase, burying his cock balls deep inside Anaise over and over. His balls slapped against her clit and he pressed down on her lower back, pinning Anaise to the bed as he ploughed her.

Chase seemed to enjoy spanking her because he kept delivering more smacks to Anaise's bouncing ass, turning her cheeks pink as he roughly pounded her. "God damn it. Succubus pussy is the best. I'm gonna get addicted to this" he groaned, thrusting deep so she'd feel his tip kissing her core on each stroke.

"You'd better come let me fuck you whenever I call, alright? Even if you're with Noah, I want you to tell that dick weed to get lost and come bounce on my dick" he groaned, going even harder and faster as he railed into Anaise and smacked her ass a few more times for good measure.

"nngh! Ahh!" Anaise cried out as he continued to fuck her almost like an animal, drilling his cock deep enough that his head kissed her core with every thrust. The more he smacked her ass, the tighter her pussy seemed to get, squeezing his thick cock like a vice.

The lewd sounds of her juices squelching as he fucked her fought with her clapping ass and his hand smacking her ass to be heard. "Y-yes! I will!" She whined, her hands gripping the blankets of the bed tightly. "I'll let you fuck me whenever you call me! Your cock is so much better than his!" She moaned, legs spreading apart wider, inviting his cock to keep kissing her cervix more and more.

"He never reaches half this deep!" She bit her lip, wondering if her life would be like this everyday if she had met Chase instead of Noah.

The fact Anaise hadn't gotten that wet only turned Chase on more, stirring her soaking cunt up with his big hard cock and ploughing her relentlessly.

"Damn straight. Hell, just call me when you're with him. I'll come kick the crap out of that runt and take you off him" moaned Chase, feeling another surge of arousal as Anaise praised his cock in comparison to Noah's.

Finally, Chase couldn't take it any more and bottomed out inside her. His cock was pressed right up against her cervix as he throbbed and came again. This time Chase emptied his balls deep in her pussy, warm sticky cum erupting as thick ropes shot from his twitching cock.

Anaise's whole body tensed up as he drove his cock into her cervix, pushing hard against it. Her pussy spasmed, her entire body going crazy as she came right along with him, clamping down on him like a vice. "Nnnghhh!!!!" She had to muffle her cries by biting the blanket, otherwise everyone would hear her.

Her hips trembled, and she was unable to keep her ass in the air, slowly sinking down to the bed, cheeks wobbling as she came. "Chaaaase!!" She cried his name, muffled as he pumped her full of cum. Her orgasm lasted for awhile, toes curling and body shaking, until eventually it petered out, leaving her a cum filled, sweaty mess on the bed.

Anaise collapsed on the bed with Chase's cum filling her up. She seemed to climax for a while and Chase eventually pulled free with a slick sound as her pussy clung to him and he let out a satisfied sigh, squeezing Anaise's trembling rear. "God damn. I've not nutted that hard for a while" he marvelled, cleaning himself up and putting his cock away.

"Stick around tonight, yeah? I might want to tap this sweet ass of yours again later on" he said, grinning at the sight of the mess he'd made of Anaise on the bed and leaving the spare room. Anaise was left alone to get herself cleaned up as best she could but she was still naked and had left her clothes back in Noah's room.

Luckily the landing was still empty as everyone was enjoying drinks and conversation downstairs. When Anaise returned to Noah's room, she'd find him absent with the twins still sat on the floor, playing Noah's video games. They turned and grinned up at Anaise as she entered. "Hi Anaise" they said in unison.

"Y-yeah...okay... sure thing." Was the exhausted but satisfied response from Anaise. Chase had fucked her better than Gabriel had, and he was a good lay as well. She took a moment to clean herself up, but she realized she'd left her clothes. So, she snuck back into Noah's room, surprised to see that neither Chase nor Noah were in the room. It was just the twins.

"Hey, boys." Anaise responded to them with a smile, closing the door behind her. "Just you two in here, huh? Where did Noah go?" She asked, more curious than concerned. She was sure he'd probably gone to vent his frustrations elsewhere, she didn't think that he'd have the stones to follow her and Chase. "Having fun?"

"Yeah, Noah got grumpy after Chase was done and went downstairs" said Hunter, Hayden nodding in agreement as they both gazed up at her with big grins and lustful eyes. "Yeah! Noah has some great games" said Hayden, the pair scooting over and leaving a space for Anaise in the middle of them.

"You want to hang out with us for a bit, Anaise? We'll let you play. Or you can just watch" offered Hayden, the pair radiating lust for her still as she stood there naked, grinning like the horny little gremlins they were and clearly eager to spend time with her some more.

Anaise grinned a bit and nodded her head. "Sure I'd love to hang out with you two!" They'd asked so nicely, it was sweet. Admittedly the main reason she was staying was because she just couldn't walk away from their lust and desire. They were up to no good, she was sure, but that what she liked.

"Why don't I try playing? I've always Noah play but I never tried it before." She told them as she settled between them. "Or you can show me how it's done. I don't want to interrupt your games too much."

"That's ok, you can try it Anaise. We'll show you" said Hunter excitedly, giving Anaise his controller and Hayden putting his down as they showed Anaise how to start a single player match. The two boys sat either side of her, staring down at her naked body, practically licking their lips.

"Are you not putting your clothes back on?" asked Hayden after a moment, a bulge starting to show in his pants again. "He doesn't mean you need to!" said Hunter suddenly, giving his brother a scathing look.

Anaise took the controller and followed their instructions, fumbling a bit with the buttons as she started the game. She felt like she should know what she was doing by now, having watched Noah play to much, but she was a little lost and struggling.

"Ah, well," She told them, her attention split between the game and the twins, "I figure you've already seen me naked, right"? She looked between the two of them with a sly smile. "What's the harm...besides, your big brother took me out of the room so fast, you two didn't get to have any fun, so...why not let you have some now?" She offered. "You seem so curious." It was adorable, really.

Back
Top Bottom