Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of a Recovering Succubus (MotionlessOrbit x Ouroborus)

Chase waited until Anaise had sucked off every last drop of her own wetness. He grinned as she teased, him squeezing his cock before he followed after her. Chase and Anaise went through the party, looking for Noah. They didn't find him downstairs and Chase rolled his eyes, gesturing towards the stairs. "I know where they are. Come on" he said, heading upstairs and reaching the top floor where Anaise had only recently been with another of Noah's family.

Anaise would see that Noah's door was ajar, Chase pushing inside and they saw Noah crouched on the bed, playing video games with two other younger looking boys. They looked to be about a year younger than Noah, identical twins with curly hair like Chase but of a slightly redder shade. They looked similar too but the twins seemed to have a more boyish appearance like Noah, their forms skinny and lithe whereas Chase was built more like his dad.

"Anaise, these are my half-brothers. Hayden and Hunter" said Chase, the pair turning to look up at Anaise from their game controllers and giving her big grins with wide eyes. They were both completely identical, although Hayden appeared to have a small braid woven into his curly hair and although they were both wearing wristbands, Hayden's was red, while Hunter's was blue.

"Ah!" Anaise gasped softly when she saw the twins, shocked. "Twins! Wow!" She'd seen twins before, of course, but it was always an experience when she saw identical ones, especially ones that were so similar. "They're so cute too!"

She stepped from Chase, closer to the twins. "Hi Hayden, Hunter." She introduced herself to them. "I'm Anaise, nice to meet you!" She introduced herself. "You two look so much alike, thank goodness for the colors." She giggled a little. "don't get mad if I mix you two up sometimes though, okay?"

"Nice to meet you too Anaise" said both of the boys in unison. Although they looked younger, their curiosity and interest in her was immediate. Their teenage lusts went wild as they beheld the beautiful succubus in her tight top and little skirt. "Yeah we wear them because even our dad gets confused sometimes" laughed Hayden, holding up his red wristband. "We won't get mad. You can call us whatever you want Anaise" grinned Hunter, sneaking peaks at her chest whenever he could.

Chase meanwhile shut the door behind them and came over, shoving Noah over so he fell onto his side on the bed. "Make room dickweed. You can sit in my lap Anaise" he said, Chase already pulling Anaise down and into his lap, one hand on her thigh and the other grabbing a controller. "Watch me kick your boyfriends ass. He sucks at this" said Chase, Noah turning red as he watched Chase touching Anaise and looking at the screen determinedly.

Anaise could feel the lust bridling behind their eyes, and it amused her. It was an adorable, mischievous sort, something only a succubus or a true slut could find cute. Hanaise just happened to be both. "I'll do my best to get your names right!" She promised them.

She chuckled as Noah was shoved over on the bed, squealing playfully as she was pulled into Chase's lap. She sat on his lap, draping her arms around his neck, her legs hanging off his lap side. The skirt, as short as it was, was pulled up a bit from his position, revealing her bare pussy to the twins from where they sat. "C'mon Noah, you can win! I'll give the winner a nice little reward!"

Hayden glanced over and saw Anaise's bare pussy, glistening with wetness from her previous fuckings and more recently a fingering from their brother. His eyes went wide and he nudged Hunter, nodding towards Anaise's exposed pussy. The pair grinned to each other and just stared up her skirt. They met Anaise's gaze as they chuckled to themselves and got a good look at her perfect pink lips.

Chase meanwhile trailed a hand down Anaise's back until he slipped his hand under the little skirt to rest his hand against her ass. Noah grumpily looked over, giving Anaise a confused look but picking up his controller anyway as the twins just sat there watching either the screen or sneaking looks up Anaise's skirt. Chase and Noah played their game, a fighting game as Anaise was treated to a few minutes of watching Chase kicking the crap out of Noah's character and utterly trouncing him. Between rounds, when his hands weren't on the controller, Chase returned his hand to fondle Anaise's ass, the succubus draped over him.

"You suck Noah" laughed Chase, turning and nuzzling against Anaise's neck as she hung off him and he humiliated her boyfriend. "I think he needs some motivation" said Chase to Anaise with a grin. "Next round, if I beat you again. We'll take a piece of Anaise's clothes off, and each round you lose" said Chase, making Noah choke and splutter as he looked desperately to Anaise to defend herself and him.

The look Noah would see on Anaise's face was one of timid enjoyment from being felt up by Chase. She was doing her best to hide it, her look of pleasure somewhat timid looking, but she couldn't hide the pleasure in her voice, a small grin on her face. "C'mon Noah, it sounds like fun, right?" She asked him, giving him a small, pouty look.

"This won't be like at the party. you're good at these games, right? I've seen you play!" She encouraged him. "Let's do it, you'll win every round!"

Noah looked at Anaise incredulously as she pouted at him and he saw Chase's hand on her ass, Anaise doing nothing to stop him. The twins chuckled at the suggestion as they kept looking at her pussy, both of them doing their best to hide semi-erections, looking up at Anaise as she grinned. Noah swallowed, and turned back to face the screen. He was confident being able to beat the twins but Chase usually was better at him. Plus Anaise's behaviour was being very distracting.

It seemed the decision was being made for him though. The fight re-started and Anaise would watch as Chase resumed humiliating Noah. His character wailed on his, throwing him around. After a while it seemed Chase was dragging it out to just bother Noah further. Between the rounds, he nuzzled against her neck and fondled her ass, chuckling and showing off for Anaise. At one point he had Noah's character in a grapple, using one hand to hold him as he squeezed Anaise's ass and 'whispered' into Anaise's ear, loud enough that everyone could hear him.

"I don't think he's trying very hard. He must want us to strip you. You like watching him lose?" he chuckled, taking the controller again in both hands as his character turned Noah's over and piledrived him into the floor, winning the match. "Bad luck, shrimp-dick. Anaise" he said, throwing the controller down and gesturing to the twins who laughed and jumped to their feet. Noah tried to get object but Chase just punched Noah in the stomach, making him double over as Chase pinned Anaise to the bed.

"What's coming off first guys?" he asked, holding Anaise down as Hunter and Hayden laughed and climbed onto the bed too. "I wanna see her tits. Take her top off" said Hayden. Hunter nodded as the pair grabbed Anaise's top and started pulling it up off and over her head as Chase kept Noah pinned down beside her as her boyfriend was forced to watch the twins revealing her bra and bulging cleavage barely held in by it, Chase letting them go as he grinned at Anaise.

Anaise couldn't find it in her truly feel bad for Noah, or rather, feel bad for what she was doing in front of him. She watched as Chade dominated him in the game with ease, though she would catch the twins staring up her skirt at her pussy. She would occasionally shift a little, giving them a better view of her wet muff whenever she could. But Chase's groping and whispering would almost always demand her attention, and she couldn't ignore it.

When Chase won, she have Noah a disappointed look. "I don't know, it doesn't feel like he really wants to win. Maybe he does want you to strip me." She responded. She did her best not to laugh or giggle as she watched Noah get lunched in the stomach. Okay, that one she felt a little bad for, but it would only make him stronger. At least that was how she justified it, anyway. "You okay, swe-" Her act was interrupted as Chase pinned her to the bed.

"Ah!" She squealed in surprise, though she didn't struggle. She even only helped as the Boyd stripped her of her top, her huge tits freed from it, barely hidden from naked view by her bra. They looked like they would burst the fabric and break free at any time if they weren't careful. "Are you happy?" She asked the twins, biting her lip.

The twins knelt on the edge of the bed, grinning like mad men as they stared directly at Anaise's chest. Chase meanwhile pulled her into his lap again, hand up her skirt and squeezing her ass while Noah wheezed and tried to sit up again.

"Yeah!" exclaimed Hayden. "Your tits are amazing Anaise" confirmed Hunter, the pair ogling her right in front of their cousin. Noah tried to speak up however.

"G-g-guys... you shouldn't talk about girls that way, it's not-" he began, before Chase silence him with another punch. "Shut the fuck up loser" he scoffed as the twins laughed and joined in.

"Yeah, shut up Noah" they said unison. "Our dad days tits are the best bit on a girl" remarked Hayden, looking straight at Anaise's bulging cleavage again, Hunter nodding in agreement.

"That's right" said Chase, nuzzling against Anaise's neck again and fondling her as the twins slid down onto the floor and he groped the succubus right in front of Noah, who got back up, giving Anaise a confused and hurt look.

Anaise could have answered the look Noah gave her, but it was difficult to respond to it, especially with Chase feeling her up, his face rubbing into her neck. "Mmmh.." She breathed softly, head leaning to the side so that he could have more access to the sensitive skin of her neck. "Well you're dad's not wrong...it's my favorite part too." She admitted.

"I love my tits. Noah does too." She told the twins. ""Even if he tries to hide it. I wish he'd play with them more." She cut Noah a look now, a quick one before she glanced back at the screen. "C'mon, Noah...don't let your cousin beat you like this. You're better than this, we both know it!

The twins grinned and laughed as Shiori agreed with their objectifying words, barely able to take their perverted eyes off her bulging cleavage. Noah meanwhile turned more crimson as Anaise looked at him and he put on a determined look as she told him he could do better. Chase stopped playing with Anaise to grab his controller again and they started a new match.

As it turned out, Noah could not do better. If anything he was playing worse now. Anaise's behaviour and her just sat there in Chase's lap in just the strapless bra was very distracting. The twins sat and laughed as his character got the stuffing beaten out of him, the pair constantly smiling up at Anaise as they gazed at her tits or up her skirt.

Chase continued to play in the most humiliating way possible. There were plenty of times he could have just won quickly but he kept throwing Noah's character around, grappling him and prolonging his defeat. At one point his fighter got Noah's in a headlock, holding the controller in one hand and the other up Anaise's skirt. He offered the controller to Anaise while Chase fondled her and laughed as he told her, "Push that button to hit him. Keep pressing it".

Anaise tutted softly as she watched Noah lose. The games were one thing he seemed to love doing, even more than her, so it was a wonder how he was losing so much. It definitely wasn't doing him any favors to lose so much in front of everyone, especially her. But for Chase, it was doing wonders.

The twins were almost tmtoo distracting with the way they kept looking up her skirt or at her bra covered breasts. It was adorable, and she felt like they were actually holding themselves back from feeling her up, though she believed it had more to do with their big brother and less to do with her. She made sure they could look all they wanted, showing them her glistening pussy as much as they wanted.

"Me? Okay." It was almost too funny, the way Noah was getting beat so badly. She couldn't help but play along, a small giggle leaving her mouth as she started to press the button, tapping it again and again. Chase's hand would be able to tell how excited she was. Even if he wasn't touching her pussy, the heat coming from it was strong.

"Yeah get him" laughed Hunter, the boys laughing as Anaise giggled and contributed to the humiliation of her boyfriend. Noah tried to free his character but the moment he tried, Chase just out maneuvered him and got him in a grapple again.

He kept letting Anaise 'help', freeing up his hand to slide under her skirt again, this time doing more than just grabbing her ass, Chase rubbed between her thighs to stroke her wet pussy while Anaise helped bully her boyfriend, albeit through a video game.

"You're such a loser Noah" laughed Chase as Noah's character eventually fell down as another match was lost. Before Chase could even say anything further, the twins jumped up and grabbed for Anaise's bra.

"Bra next" called Hunter, Hayden struggling with the clasp as his inexperienced hands fumbled with it until his older brother slapped his hand away and released with one motion and pulled Anaise's bra away.

Anaise moaned softly as she helped finished Noah's character in the game. She curled her fingers, disrmtrscted by Chase's touch and how he did so in front of Noah without a vare in the world, even if the boy was likely preoccupied with the bullying. It reminded her a lot of Charlie, and how he would dominate Noah too.

She thought it was adorable the way twins struggled with removing her bra, holding back a small giggle before Chase succeeded where they failed. Her breasts practically sprung free, happy to be uncaged from the bra that held them back. By now her pink nipples were completely hard from her arousal.

"Ah..! I've only got one piece of clothing left@" She pretended to be alarmed, doing nothing to hide her bare tits. In fact she pushed them forward more, squeezing them together between her arms to put on a show for the twins.

The twins were staring at her chest again, Anaise able to feel their boyish teenage lust for her radiating off them as they nursed erections over her in their pants.

"Noah's got one chance to not be a loser then" laughed Chase, Noah starting to mumble that Anaise didn't have to sit the way she was before the twins both called for him to shut up.

Chase actually slid Anaise out of his lap and placed her on the opposite side of the bed to Noah with him in-between them, seemingly determined to make sure he won the last match and not be distracted.

The twins took the opportunity to climb up on the bed and flanked Anaise, grinning at her from both sides as Noah and Chase started the next match.

"Your tits are huge Anaise. Have they always been this big?" asked Hayden, his tone innocent sounding someone despite his perverted staring and questions. "Yeah, are they going to get bigger when you're older? Or like, do you look this way forever because you're a succubus?" chimed in Hunter.

With Chase taking the final game seriously, Anaise found herself surrounded by the twins, not that she minded. The two of them seemed like they would be just as fun as their older brother, their teenage lust rolling off them in waves. In fact, having one in each side made it feel like she was drowning in their kust and curiosity.

"Thank you," She grinned a little as they discussed her tits. She cupped the underside of her breasts, lifting them a little. "They've always been big but not this big. I had to grow into them still, you know? But they'll probably grow bigger as I get older." She admitted with a chuckle. "But ill probably never look old, even as I get older. I'll always be beautiful to look at." She told them.

"You don't have to just look. You can touch them if you eant." She encouraged them, letting go of her breasts. The dropped quickly, bouncing a little. "I feel like you'll go crazy if you keep staring."

The twins laughed and grinned as Anaise held up her big round globes for her them to enjoy. Levi would have been so proud of her, Anaise showing off her best assets and just happily letting the boys she was with objectify her and enjoy her body to their hearts content.

Their discussion continued as the background to the sound of Noah's character getting the stuffing kicked out of him while Chase laughed.

"That's so hot. I can't imagine them bigger" marvelled Hunter, looking at her melons in awe. They both looked at each other as she offered them a feel, Noah hearing her and looking over but the momentary distraction caused him to take a few hits and he lost the first round.

"Yeah, you don't want us to go crazy" said Hayden, reaching out and although he was a little timid at first, his hand quickly sank into the wonderfully plush and warm flesh of her breast, Hunter doing the same. "I think my dick is going crazy" said Hunter quietly as he sat up, his erection obvious as they both fondled her right in front of Noah as he continued to get his ass kicked in the game.

Anaise pushed her chest out more, giggling as they happily fondled her massive tits, squeezing and groping freely. Little gasps and moans would leave her lips as they played with her, a sign she was enjoying it as much as they were.

She could see their obvious erections, though she could also tell Noah was glancing over at them. "Focus on the game, honey! Don't lose!" She scolded him lightly before her hands found either of the twin's hard ons through their pants, rubbing them both lightly. "Other wise ipl lose my skirt, and you remember what I'm not wearing underneath, right?" She taunted him lightly.

"Its okay,boys." She turned her attention back to the twins, squeezing and stroking them through their pants. "Your quite nice, you're both bigger than Noah, too." She complimented.

The twins just continued to chucke to themselves as they casually groped the topless succubus right next to her boyfriend. They smirked at her mention of not wearing panties and grinned at the thought of getting her skirt off.

Noah tried to focus on the game but then he heard her comment about his size and he just froze. The remark stung despite he encouraging him to win and in that moment, Chase's character grabbed his and threw him through a wall, ending the match.

The twins meanwhile were looking shocked that Anaise was touching them back but very much not complaining. The moment they looked over and saw Noah had lost again however, they pushed Anaise down onto the bed and started pulling her skirt off.

"Anaise, you don't have to-" began Noah but Chase just punched him in the stomach again as Noah groaned and slid off the bed onto the floor.

"She wouldn't be naked if you weren't such a loser" said Chase, getting down on the floor with him and giving Noah a kick for good measure. Anaise would be able to tell he wasn't hitting Noah properly but just enough that it would hurt a little and keep him, Chase looking back at her for any sign she approved.

"Eep!" Anaise was always so surprised by how eager the twins were to remove her clothing. They'd stopped playing with her breasts and pushed her down so fast that she'd barely registered it before her skirt was pulled down her legs. Now the girl was entirely nude, her tits and bare pussy on display for everyone present to see.

"Sorry Noah, you lost, I have to..." She apologized to him, though she didn't mean it. Not oke bit. She looked to Charlie with a coy smile, biting her lip as she spread her legs seductively, showing him how wet she'd become from seeing him bully her boyfriend. "Maybe next time you'll win..." She pitied him, glancing down at him as he was double over from being hit in the stomach.

Noah groaned and tried to get up, angrily grabbed Chase who just laughed. It was surprising for everyone, seeing Noah actually try and stand up for himself. The twins were busy staring at Anaise's exposed pussy, grinning as she spread her legs towards Chase and showed herselff off for everyone. They ran their hands along her thighs as the pair hugged themselves either side of her while Noah was distracted.

"Alright dickweed, new game. You beat me in a real fight or I get to take Anaise into that spare bedroom down the hall" said Chase as he pushed Noah down and looked back at Anaise sluttily spreading her legs with a cocky grin. Noah tried to object and get up again but Chase send him reeling another punch to the stomach. He still wasn't hitting Noah properly, enough to leave some bruises but it was clear the beating was more humiliating than damaging.

The pair began to practically wrestle on the floor in front of them. Noah tried his best but Anaise was quite the distraction and it was clear Chase was just superior to him in practically every respect. He smacked Noah around and pinned him down, the twins laughing at the sight and just groping the naked Anaise while they could, knowing they'd need to surrender her to their big brother when he was doing bullying Noah.

Anaise was actually shocked to see Noah spring into action, and it was a bold move on his part. It actually did make her a little proud of him, but it fizzled out still when she saw how quickly Chase put him back down. She couldn't help but laugh a little, stifling it when the twins started to grope her.

She knew that once Chase was done he was going to take her to the spare bedroom and fuck her, so she let the twins do whatever they wanted as much as they wanted to. She spread her legs a little wider, letting them feel her thighs as much as they pleased, even letting them touch her dripping pussy freely if they so pleased. "You can do it Noah!" She cheered him on. "Don't let him...ahn...beat you again!"

Anaise's encouragement might have meant something if she wasn't cheering for Noah while naked, spread eagled with his two young cousins feeling her up. Any second wind that Noah might have gotten from her cheering for him was knocked out of him as Chase pinned him down and punched him a few more times for good measure, Noah whimpering and holding his hands up in surrender.

"Pussy" scoffed Chase as he got up and looked at the twins. The pair had been having fun running their hands over Anaise and Hayden had just been contemplating touching Anaise's pussy, when they looked up and saw their big brother looking down at them. They both quickly got off Anaise, looking disappointed but not wanting to argue with Chase.

"I'll bring her back in one piece, I promise" said Chase as he reached down and took Anaise's hand, pulling her up to her feet and sending her towards the bedroom door with a smack on the ass. Noah meanwhile was curled up on the floor, nursing his bruises and looking up weakly at his naked girlfriend. "A-A-Anaise...?" he moaned.

Anaise squealed when he smacked her ass, her plump cheeks rippling and jiggling from the blow. She moved towards the door, opening it. "Don't worry Noah, ill.be back soon. Nothing is gonna happen." She told him, though the look of anticipation on her face said otherwise. "I love you sweetie. " She called to him before she stepped out of the room, taking Chase by his hand and pulling her along with him.

She moved quickly, pulling him down the hall and to the spare bedroom. Not because she didn't want anyone to see her naked, at this point she didn't care all that much. She was just extremely horny now, her juices dribbling down her thighs as she pulled him into the room and closed the door behind her. "That was so hot, Chase." She cooed as she draped her arms around him, tits pushing against his chest.

Luckily all the adults were downstairs enjoying the thanksgiving drinks and chatting. Anaise meanwhile strode naked across the landing with Chase in tow and entered the spare room. She draped her arms around him, Chase running his hands down Anaise's hourglass figure and grinning wickedly as she told him how hot it had been.

"Oh yeah, which bit? The part where I kicked his ass at video games? Or did you like the bit where I beat your boyfriends ass right in front of you?" he teased, Chase's hands coming down to grope Anaise's rear, sinking his fingers into her plush ass, seemingly getting off on beating up Noah in front of her as much as Anaise was.

Back
Top Bottom