Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of a Recovering Succubus (MotionlessOrbit x Ouroborus)

Dorothy swallowed, clearly nervous and so unsure of herself. However Anaise's words seemed as beautiful to her as her face. Her roving hands and kinds words had already felt Dorothy feel more desired than she had in years.

It wasn't that she disliked sex, there was just something that had snuffed out the spark between her and Gabriel. Now Anaise was igniting it again in ways she'd never considered.

"Yes... we can... talk somewhere private" said Dorothy, giving a smile as she figured there was no harm in just being alone with the succubus more. It wasn't wrong to just go upstairs with Anaise. Dorothy took Anaise's hand and sneaked out of the kitchen and towards the stairs that led to the upper floor of the house.

Anaise smiled as Dorothy led her by hand out of the kitchen and up the stairs. She was sure that Noah and Gabriel could keep themselves entertained while the two of them were busy, but she didn't intend to take long either. She followed the older woman up the stairs and to what was presumably her bedroom. She made sure to softly close the door behind her, even locking it just in case.

She was quick to move closer to Dorothy after, her breasts pressing against the woman's back as she wrapped her arms around her from behind. "We're going to help you realize just how sexy you really are." She whispered into her ear. She didn't want to move too fast, but she couldn't help herself from placing a small kiss on her neck, just behind her ear. She rested one hand on the woman's hip, while the other was just below her breasts.

"You have to be more confident in yourself. You've got such a full, beautiful figure! I'm sure you get lots of attention from men." To emphasize her point, her hand once again cupped one of her breasts. "Even I can't stop looking at them."

Dorothy had only just stepped inside when she let out a gasp, feeling Anaise come up behind her and wrap her arms around her. Dorothy let out a shiver as Anaise kissed the back of her neck, in the sensitive spot so close to her ear.

"You're so nice to say. I only really want Gabriel to think of me that way now though" she confessed, biting her lip as she felt Anaise groping her chest again.

"We've not... not done much... like this, for a while. Ever since Noah was growing up" she said, Dorothy feeling she could be more honest with Anaise now.

"You just got so caught up in being a mom that you didn't make time for yourself, did you?" Anaise cooed softly, kissing her behind her ear again. The girl moved her hand from the woman's hip to her jeans, unfastening the button that held them together so she could unzip them.

"You just need to be reminded of how fun it is, and how important it is." She spoke softly as she pulled the zipper down, just so she could edge down her jeans. Her other hand groped and squeezed her breast. "I'll help you rediscover your sexuality, so you can bring your sex life with your husband back to life."

Once Dorothy's jeans dropped to the floor, she slipped her hands beneath the fabric of her panties, sliding her fingers along the lips to her pussy. "Just because you have a son doesn't mean you don't have needs, too."

"I suppose I didn't. Noah has always been a bit of a handful" said Dorothy, opening her mouth to continue but then letting out another gasp as Anaise took things further and undid the button on her jeans and slid the zipper down.

Dorothy's matronly figure made the jeans hug her wide hips and round ass, Anaise practically having to peel them off her. Dorothy wanted to stop her but nothing Anaise was saying was something she could deny.

"I want that Anaise. I want... I want this" she moaned, feeling her nipples growing hard inside her bra from the groping. Anaise slipped her fingers inside her panties and making Dorothy tremble and mewl as her sensitive pussy was touched.

"I know you do, Dorothy." Anaise nipped at her ear before she kissed her neck more, suckling lightly on the skin so as not to leave a mark. "I want it too." She stroked her sensitive pussy up and down slowly, adding slightly more pressure as she went, before she pulled away slowly.

"Why don't we get rid of our clothes, they'll only get in the way." She told Dorothy. She set the example herself, raising her top over her head and letting it fall to the floor. She undressed quickly, her excitement showing as she did. Within moments, she was fully nude, her bare tits and pussy on display. "Once you undress, I want you to climb into the bed for me, and spread those legs, so I can give you the proper attention you deserve."

Dorothy shuddered, moaned and grew wet under Anaise's expert touch. The succubus was just as good at enticing women as she was men. Dorothy was loving her fingers on her pussy so much that she felt her heart ache for a moment when Anaise pulled away.

"Alright Anaise" said Dorothy, nodding and although feeling nervous still, she was also feeling excited. It was like being a teenager again, messing around and sneaking about. Dorothy pulled her blouse off and unclasped her bra. Her panties came off too, her pussy already glistening with a dusting of pubic hair above her pink lips.

Dorothy crawled onto the bed, laying back against the pillows and nervously opening her legs, letting a hand linger over her pussy as it she was embarrassed but unable to take her eyes off Anaise's perfect figure.

"I've never done anything like this with another woman. Especially not one your age. Although.." she said, letting out a nervous giggle. "I suppose your not really a high schooler are you?" she mused, looking at Anaise's horns and tail.

Anaise watched with glee as Dorothy undressed. She'd always prefer men to women, it was in her nature, but she could still admire a woman's body, and Dorothy's was lovely. Her mature body was still plump and gorgeous, thick in all ther ight places with just a tad bit of pubic hair, rather than being bare.

"Mm not by human standards," Anaise answered her with a giggle of her own as she watched the woman lay on her back, "But by my people's standards, yes." She approached the woman on the beg, climbing over her and between her legs. "I haven't been with a woman in a long time, so I'm really excited." She said before kissing the woman on her lips.

It was a heated, passionate kiss, her tongue slipping between her lips and pushing against Dorothy's, but it was a short one. She broke it, trailing kisses down her neck and to her chest, taking a moment to suck on one of her nipples. She sucked hard before she pulled away, letting go with a loud pop before she trailed kisses down her belly, all the way to her moist pussy, where she finally pushed her lips against her entrance, running her tongue up and down its length, flicking her clit.

There was something tender about how Anaise approached the whole affair that quickly soothed any worries Dorothy might have had about committing infidelity with her son's girlfriend. She was unaware her husband had been happily doing just that for the last few hours.

So when their lips met, Dorothy practically melted and kissed Anaise back, touching her shoulders as she felt their large soft breasts pressing together. Anaise slipped her tongue over Dorothy's and the older woman moaned into Anaise's mouth.

"Anaise" gasped Dorothy, her naked body writhing on the bed as she felt her lips travelling down and starting to suck on her nipples. Anaise didn't linger though and before Dorothy could even consider stopping her, Anaise was between her thighs and eating her out in a way that made Dorothy's breath catch in her throat and her toes curl as she cried out.

"You taste so sweet, Dorothy," Anaise smacked her lips before her tongue went right back to assaulting her pussy. She pushed and rolled her clit around, prodding it over and over before pushing her tongue between the lips of her pussy, tasting her directly, "You're practically a succubus yourself."

She pulled her tongue back, licking her clit again. But she replaced her tongue with her finger, slipping her index between her lips and into her cunt. She curled the finger slightly, pushing it against her soft, spongey folds as she rubbed it back and forth, exploring her pussy. "I could eat you all day." She grinned a little before her tongue went back to licking her clit, flicking it every now and again.

Dorothy felt her face burning from Anaise's comments on the taste of her pussy. However she was too far gone and it felt too good to stop the succubus now. Anaise seemed to know all the right spots and her swollen soaking clit was ripe for Anaise to play with.

"No. I'd never know how to do this. You're amazing Anaise. I had no idea" gasped Dorothy, reaching down on instinct and running her hands through Anaise's blue hair and then freezing as she felt her hands on the hard horns.

"I'm sorry. Should I not touch them?" she asked, looking down worriedly, toes curling and still moaning as she felt Anaise fingering and licking her hungrily.

Anaise moaned into her pussy, her mouth vibrating against her lips as Dorothy touched her horns. "No, no, you can touch them as much as you want," She assured her, taking a moment to glance up at her from between her legs. "I love it when people touch my horn or tail." She assured her.

"My body is your playground, I want you to explore, be free and open." She smiled before she lowered her mouth to her pussy again. She wrapped her lips around her slit, squeezing it gently while she continued to pump her finger in and out of her pussy. She quickly added a second finger now, curling both even more within her.

"I will definitely be exploring yours." She promised.

Anaise's promise made Dorothy blush again but then her mouth returned to her pussy and it was hard to be embarrassed when her slit was being assaulted with pleasure.

Dorothy tentatively took hold of Anaise's horns, finding they made convenient handles to grip onto as her toes curled and Dorothy felt like she was getting closer and closer.

"Anaise! I'm going to.... going to... cum!" gasped Dorothy, eyes widening as she trembled, thighs shaking as she came and Anaise would feel a warm rush of juices against her lips and tongue.

Anaise opened her mouth wide, catching whatever juices she could and lapping up what was left, her tongue and fingers never ceasing their assault on her. She soon slipped her fingers from the mature woman's pussy, raising her head to grin at her. "You're glowing, Dorothy. You look even sexier after cumming."

She climbed over the woman, staying between her legs. She raised a finger to her lips, Dorothy's own fluids dripping down them. "Don't you feel sexier now? I know I sure do."

Dorothy was breathing hard, flushed and coming down from the high. She looked down at Anaise, wondering if the succubus would suck the wetness from her own fingers. Dorothy eventually calmed down, coming back to her senses and blushing again as Anaise told her she was glowing.

"I do, I really do but..." she said, looking shamefully embarrassed. "What are we going to tell Gabriel and Noah? We just cheated on both of them".

Anaise licked her fingers as she listened to Dorothy's question. "Dorothy, this is saving your relationship as much about helping you." She answered after cleaning her fingers. Sheraised one leg above one of Dorothy's, and lowered her hips, her pussy resting atop the older woman's.

"Gabriel won't care, especially when you let him fuck you again." She slowly started to push her hips forward, sliding her pussy against hers. "He's going to be so happy, I'm sure he misses sex maybe more than you do. I bet if we called him up here right now..." She trailed for a bit, a small moan leaving her. "He would be over the moon with happiness." She said nothing about Noah. She didn't care about cheating on him, she loved it, especially if she could fuck both his parents together, but she didn't think Dorothy would be as happy about it as Gabriel was. Not right now, anyway.

Dorothy opened her mouth to debate the issue further but Anaise was very good at being distracting. She locked their legs together in a scissoring position and began to rub their wet lips against one another.

Dorothy certainly didn't summon Gabriel a three way on the spot but she didn't say no either. Instead she trembled and her head fell back against the pillows. Her moans grew louder again as Dorothy's hips began to move along with Anaise's helping them rub their wet cunts together and getting them both off this time.

"I'm still s-s-sensitive from before" gasped Dorothy, cupping her own breasts as she felt the pleasure washing over her.

"I know you are," Anaise breathed, enjoying it herself. The sparks of pleasure dancing across her oussy as they rubbed their wet sexes together was amazing. She watched as Dorothy cupped her breasts, biting her lip. How had she never recognized how hot Noah's mom was before? His father , too. She really had been blinded by the boy, for whatever reason.

She moved her hips a little faster, cupping one of her own breasts and pinching her nipple. "You feel so good, Dorothy," She moaned, her breathing becoming heavy and labored, "your pussy is so hot."

"Y-y-yours too" moaned Dorothy, feeling the wetness and heat coming from their pussies pressed together and sliding over one another with how slick they had become together. Dorothy still felt so shameful but part of that was turning her on more, the forbidden nature of sex with the succubus making her drip with arousal.

"I never knew women could do things like this. It feels amazing" she gasped, clutching her heavy breasts and whimpering as her sensitive pussy was rubbed and she felt every contour and little movement Anaise made, answering in kind by working her hips in time with Anaise as best she could.

Anaise couldn't help but find her adorable. She was so mature yet so naive, it was cute. "It feels so good," She moaned in agreement. Their hips slid back and forth in tandem,working together as they rubbed against one another almost perfectly. "I'm so glad I could do this with you...!" She gasped. She'd fucked Gabriel twice now, today, and that had left her feeling a bit more sensitive than she thought as well.

"You're gonna make me cum soon, Dorothy!" She wrapped an arm around the woman's leg, rubbing herself even faster against her pussy. "I'm gonna cum on your pussy..!" She moaned as she started to cum, spraying her hot juices onto Dorothy's pussy.

"Me too. I'm still so sensitive. It feels so good knowing I can make you cum too" moaned Dorothy, her head falling back as she cried out, back arching and clutching her chest. Dorothy's whole body began to tremble and she had to clamp a hand over her mouth so as to not alert the boys downstairs.

Her eyes widened as Dorothy shuddered and climaxed, Anaise feeling the soaking wetness against her own pussy, Dorothy cumming her brains out harder than she probably had ever in her life. It lasted a good while too, her hips working even as she came, rubbing her sensitive pussy against Anaise's until Dorothy just deflated and lay back, panting hard.

Anaise fell atop Dorothy herself, her head resting atop the woman's breasts as she caught her breathe. "Oh god...your pussy really is amazing." She panted, bucking her hips against her for emphasis.

"I haven't cum like that since...its been awhile." It was a bit of an exaggeration, after all she had spent Saturday night letting Levi fuck her senseless, and she never came harder than she did with him. But she still had a great time with Dorothy, and after all, a silver tongue was part of the package.

"You did so well for your first time with a woman." As she spoke, her hand grabbed one of Dorothy's huge tits, squeezing and rubbing the fleshy orb.

Dorothy smiled up at Anaise as she told white lies to make her feel good. It worked regardless and Dorothy's eyes sparkled with arousal and all the positive feelings that Anaise was giving her.

"Thank you Anaise. We can't stay up here too long though. The rest of the family will be arriving soon" she said, moaning as Anaise grabbed one of her breasts and played with it.

"Please... don't say anything to anyone about this. I need to... think about it but please just keep it between us for now" said Dorothy, getting up and reaching for her discarded bra and panties.

Anaise nodded her head, smiling at the woman. "Don't worry, it's our little secret." She promised before leaning up and kissing the woman on thr lips briefly. "I'm just glad I could help. You look so different now, like you're shining." She complimented before she rose from the bed.

She grabbed her clothing as well, snapping her bra around her unwieldy breasts before slipping back unto her skirt. She pulled her top over her head, the fabric having dried some while the two fucked. It still stretched thinly over her breasts, clinging tightly to her skin. "I guess we should get back down there before they wonder where we went."

She opened the door, unlocking and opening it. She couldn't believe she'd just fucked Noah's parents, both of them. That would be one hell of a story for Levi!

Dorothy couldn't help but giggle a little, kissing Anaise back and smiling at her reflection in the nearby mirror. With that, Dorothy hurriedly put her clothes on and followed after Anaise. They both headed downstairs just as the doorbell was ringing.

"I was just helping Anaise dry her top" lied Dorothy quickly as Noah was heading to answer the door and looked at them both heading downstairs together.

Dorothy welcome the guests inside, more beginning to get there in small groups as the house slowly filled up. Anaise was subjected to multiple introductions to grandparents and cousins or family friends. As usual, a lot of the older men and old enough boys she met were very interested in Anaise and plenty more were just innocently curious about meeting a non-human who was dating Noah.

Back
Top Bottom