Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of a Recovering Succubus (MotionlessOrbit x Ouroborus)

"I don't know about that Anaise..." said Gabriel, pulling free with his cock dripping excess cum and her soaked juices. He looked like he didn't mean it though, the initial fun wearing off as he was starting to feel guilty.

Anaise would be able to see herself in him. It was just like that first day at school those months ago. When Charlie had molested and fucked her mouth before she let Gladstone have his way with her too.

It hadn't taken long for Anaise to get over the guilt and find a way to justify herself but she would know she'd need to guide her sexual partners through this if she was going to properly corrupt them and enjoy the results.

Anaise pursed her lips softly, looking at Gabriel and his wet cock. She could practically feel thr guilt coming off him in waves, and a part of her did feel bad about it. After all, she was like him not too long ago. But Levi freed her from that, and now it was her turn to do it for him.

"Gabriel..." She leaned forward, resting a hand in his cheek and planted a light kiss on his lips. "Thank you for helping me, you have no idea how much you did...you didn't just help me, but you helped Noah too." She cooed softly, her velvety voice as warm as the smile she gave him. "If I didn't have you...well...Noah's bullies are always trying to take advantage of me, and eventually they would have cornered me and...well..." She motioned to the mess between her legs.

"I'm glad with you, it was someone I can trust...and Noah would rather it be you than someone like Charlie." Not that it mattered who it was, nor was her words true. "You...you really saved me. And I'm glad I could make it feel good for you too." She leaned in and planted a warm kiss on his cheek. "You were just helping me keep myself under control, you didn't do anything wrong.'

Anaise was quite easily able to manipulate Gabriel, managing a weak smile as she lied and told him what he did was a good thing. It was almost like Gabriel was forming the same rationale that Anaise done before Levi made her admit to her true feelings.

It wasn't cheating, he was just helping her survive. Plus it felt amazing and he couldn't deny the idea of ploughing his son's girlfriend every time she came over sounded amazing. What with how good her pussy felt and how slutty she was.

"Ok Anaise. That's alright" he said, nodding along as she kissed him and he smiled again. "Just... don't say anything to Dororthy please. Let's get the dessert before they wonder where we've gone" he said, handing her back her bra and top.

Gabriel helped Anaise down off the freezer and then popped it open to grab a frozen pie and quickly headed back inside the kitchen, laughing off Dorothy's questioning what had taken them so long.

"I won't say anything, I promise." Anaise gave him a little nod and smiled. She took her bra and top, clasping the bra around her mountainous breasts before she slid her top back over her chest.

She cleaned herself up as best she could before she followed him back into the Kitchen, a small grin on her face. "Everything smells so good....I can't wait to eat!" She told Noah and Dorothy, playing it cool. On the inside, she was giddy, bubbling with excitement. She couldn't wait to tell Levi about what she'd done on Saturday.

Dorothy was all smiles and blissful unawareness as her husband returned with the pie and Anaise said it smelt good. The frozen went into the oven to be ready for when dinner was done and Noah began setting the table, smiling innocently at his far from innocent girlfriend.

Whether by coincidence or because he'd set it up that way, Gabriel ended up sat on the same side of the table as Anaise, with Dororthy and Noah opposite them each. Gabriel poured Anaise another glass of wine while Noah just had juice and Dorothy had some too.

Gabriel looked a little nervous still but he kept looking across at Shiori while they served up the food, as if seeing her beautiful form assuaged his guilt about fucking.

"Happy thanksgiving" said Dorothy once their plates were full. "You're the guest Anaise. So what are you grateful for this year?"

Anaise settled comfortably into her seat beside Gabriel, returning his nervous looks with a calm, warming smile. To help him calm down and feel better, she reached over, underneath the table, and placed a hand on his leg, giving his thigh a small squeeze.

"Happy thanksgiving!" Anaise chimed in with Dorothy. "I go first? Uhm..." She paused as she thought about it. "I guess...I'm most grateful for you all." She flashed them a smile, of course, but her eyes lingered on Gabriel longer than anyone else. "It's nice to have people who welcomed me, especially into their family, like you have."

As she spoke, her hand squeezed his thigh, creeping up slowly towards his crotch. "That can be so friendly to help me with my needs, and to allow me to be myself without feeling ashamed of it." She gave Dorothy and Noah another smile. "So...thank you for letting me date your son, and for inviting me over for Thanksgiving. It means a lot." Her hand found his crotch, playfully grabbing Gabriel through his pants.

"What about you, Gabriel? What are you Thankful for?" She asked, looking up at him.

The tablecloth was nice and big, intended to stop them dribbling gravy on themselves but now conveniently covering Anaise's hand as she moved it up to touch him through his jeans and feeling him getting hard again right away.

Noah blushed meanwhile as Anaise brought him up, unaware she was rubbing his dad's cock just inches away from him and his mother. Dorothy was all smiles at how polite and sweet Anaise was.

Gabriel meanwhile almost choked as Anaise called on him next. He looked across at her, feeling her hand rubbing the throbbing bulge through the fabric of his jeans.

"I'm... grateful for family" said Gabriel, fighting to keep his voice level. "And everything we have. Plus our lovely guest" he said, giving Anaise a smile but also a 'are you sure about this?' kind of look as he nervously glanced at his wife who was busy starting to eat.

Anaise nodded her head slightly, a small grin on her face being her response to his inquisitive look. She unzipped his fly, her hand sneaking into his pants rather deftly. Her hand wrapped around his thick member and stared stroking his cock, up and down, subtly but quickly.

With her other hand, she started to dig into the food in her plate. "Mmm.." She moaned, rather lewdly too, exhaling as she did so. "Dorothy...this is really delicious!" She complimented her.

"The turkey is really juicy and yummy!" She squeezed his cock again, stroking it a little faster. "I can tell you worked really hard."

Gabriel tried to eat too, using one hand while the other clutched the edge of the table as Anaise got inside his jeans and began to stroke his cock. With the tablecloth covering their lower halves, she'd even be able to fish his cock out if she wanted.

Noah looked at Anaise as she gushed over his mother's cooking, thinking she was reacting very strongly to how good it was. Dororthy was clearly also surprised but smiled at Anaise's compliments.

"You're... very welcome Anaise. Have as much as you want" said Dorothy, unaware she was encouraging the girl to keep helping herself to her husbands big hard cock.

"I definitely sill." Anaise smiled at her, taking another bite of her food.

All the while, her hand was diligently working Gabriel's cock, pulling it free from his pants so she could better stroke him. "I do my cooking for myself, but I'm not very good at it, admittedly." She chuckled softly.

"Sometimes I hate my own cooking so much I leave it behind. I'd rather see what someone else has to offer." She glanced at Gabriel, seeing his struggle to stay cool and enjoying it.

"I think today I'm going to be pretty full and happy though."

Gabriel couldn't help but get off on the situation, his cock hard and free from his jeans. Anaise stroking him as he thanked god that neither Dorothy or Noah questioned why Anaise was only eating with one hand, the other very much pre-occupied. It didn't help she kept stealing sultry glances at him and subtly teasing him as she continued chatting, every other sentence a vague allusion to what was going on right in front of them.

Gabriel just focused on his meal and doing his best not to moan openly in front of his wife and son. It took a lot of concentration but luckily Anaise's slow and subtle stroking wasn't as animated or as pleasurable as a blowjob from the skilled succubus. It was at that moment however that Noah reached over, intending to get more gravy but upset his cup that had been close to the table edge. It didn't break but the contents spilled under the table.

"Sorry mum" said Noah hastily as Dorothy just sighed, Noah reaching for the pile of napkins on the table, assumedly intending to go under there to clean it up, Gabriel's eyes widening as he looked across at Anaise.

"Oh no, Noah! Anaise gasped softly. "Don't worry, I've got it." She told him quickly, grabbing a handful of napkins. "You enjoy your dinner, I'll take care of it." She assured him before rising from her seat and lowering herself beneath the table.

Of course, she'd cleaned up the mess rather swiftly, most of it anyway. Instead she focused her attention on Gabriel's cock once again. Her hand had left it for a moment but now she was replacing it with something much more soft, wet, and warm.

She wrapped her mouth around his cock, sucking him hard as she bobbed her head up and down. It was funny, awhile ago she would have tried doing this with Noah, but he would just push her away or scold her for it. Now she was blowing his dad under the table, and loving it far more than she would have with her boyfriend.

"Oh, you really don't have to-" began Noah but then Anaise had already grabbed the napkins and dived under the table. Gabriel had half expected her to try something but it didn't stop him letting out a low groan as Anaise suddenly wrapped her mouth around his cock and started sucking him off.

"What's wrong dear?" asked Dorothy as Gabriel tried to best to play it off. "Think I... just pulled a muscle... in my leg" he said, doing his best to look like he in pain and not I'm heaven with Anaise rapidly slurping up and down his cock.

"I'll try and... stretch it out" he groaned, pretending to shift his leg under the table but actually thrusting his cock deeper into Anaise's throat. Dororthy and Noah watched in confusion as Gabriel groaned and grunted until Anaise would feel his third load of the day spilling down her throat and filling her mouth as Gabriel let out a satisfied sigh and deflated in his seat.

"I think I got it..." he mumbled, sitting up and trying to collect himself as his cock deflated.

Anaise moaned quietly around his cock as he came, spilling his salty, delicious seed down her throat and onto her tongue. She cleaned him up, licking up every bit of cum and drool she could find before she quietly tucked his cock back in his pants, patting his groin gently before wiping her mouth.

Then she made sure she finished cleaning the gravy spill before she rose back to her seat. "All done!" She grinned at Noah. "Try not to be some clumsy next time." She teased. Of course, she'd have loved it if he were, but she didn't know if she could get away with that again.

"That must have been one good stretch." She turned her attention to Gabriel, teasing him. "I hope it felt good to release." She paused before adding, "The cramp, I mean."

Noah blushed as Anaise playfully chastised him and Dorothy just looked on a little confused about what had been going on. Anaise seemed more gleeful about cleaning up spills than a girl normally would and her husband looked quite shaken. "Yeah... felt really good" mumbled Gabriel, sitting up and shaking himself as he started to eat his dinner again, Anaise having already sneaked in a protein-rich snack between her turkey and vegetables.

The family continued to eat in relative silence until the plates were empty, Gabriel occasionally glancing at Anaise and trying not to grin. Even Dorothy was starting to look at her curiously. The woman had never had a bi-curious thought in her life but Anaise exhibited sexuality in almost everything she did and she had to admit the succubus was beautiful, vibrant and made Dorothy wonder just what she saw in her wet-blanket of a son.

Eventually dinner was done and Noah started cleaning up the plates. Gabriel patted his stomach and smiled. "I think I'm ready for dessert" he said, hastily glancing at Anaise as he spoke. "Pie. I meant the pie" he said, Dorothy giving him another confused look before going back into the kitchen to retrieve the pie, leaving Gabriel and Anaise alone. Gabriel quickly turned to Anaise as he let out a sigh like he was deflating.

"You're incredible Anaise but you're going to kill me" he said with a nervous chuckle.

Anaise couldn't help but laugh a little at his words, checking back to make sure Dorothy and Noah were gone before continuing. "I'm sorry...I'm just...well you know us Succubus. The legends are true, we're insatiable." She admitted with a sheepish grin.

"And you're really good at whetting my appetite." She reached over again and squeezed his shaft through his pants. "You and that wonderful cock of yours. I'm sure you keep Dorothy very happy."

She didn't let go, stroking him through his clothes as they spoke. "Noah definitely did not inherit your size." She huffed, propping her head up on her hand, her tits resting on the table as she leaned against it. The fabric was pulled taught against her huge globes, the skin of her breasts visible through it. "You know...he's never made me cum before..? I was worried that...well...that you wouldn't be able to make me either. But you proved me wrong."

"You can say that again" chuckled Gabriel as Anaise described herself as insatiable. He groaned again as she grabbed him through his jeans, feeling him twitch but not getting hard again just yet. Not after she'd already drained him three times now in such a short space of time.

"We've actually not slept together a whole lot since we have Noah. I'd kind of given up on getting to enjoy sex again" confessed Gabriel as she brought up his wife.

Anaise kept rubbing him though, Gabriel moaning more as his cock began to swell up again. "I'm glad you could enjoy yourself" he said, the sight of her tits in the tight top making reach out to grope a greedy handful of them, groping her as he looked towards the door where Dororthy and Noah had gone to fetch the dessert.

"We should stop. They'll be back any minute" he said, Gabriel looking reluctant but removing his hand from her tits. "When we get a chance though later, I want to take you upstairs" he said, giving Anaise a lustful look.

Anaise couldn't help but grin as he gripped her tits, groping them freely as he checked for Noah or Dorothy's return. "Well, I'm glad I could help you enjoy yourself." She really was, too. It wasn't fair that he couldn't get his sexual fulfillment, the poor man. It was her job to make sure that she pleasured him while she was here, and she intended to.

"I can't wait," She whispered to him with a teasing, seductive smirk, "I want you to fuck me on your bed and fill me up. Every hole." She whispered into his ear. She squeezed his cock one more time before she removed her hand, in case someone else came by.

But, to let him know how serious she was, she did lean closer to him, raising her mouth and licking his lips ever so quickly before returning back to her seat.

Gabriel let out another groan as she squeezed his cock and then teasingly gave his lips a lick. Anaise drew back just in time too as they heard Dorothy and Noah returning, Gabriel awkwardly shifting his position so the tablecloth hid the erection now straining again inside his jeans. "Here you go Anaise, a slice of pie for you" said Dorothy as she handed out bowls and Noah came around with cream.

"Would you like some cream Anaise?" asked Noah politely, unaware of the awkward innuendo he was asking and causing a snort to come from his father. Gabriel quickly played it off by patting his chest and pretending it had been wind as Dorothy looked confused at him.

Anaise couldn't help but laugh inwardly as well at Gabriel's little snort, knowing full well what the boy meant, and what his father had inferred from it. "Thank you, Dorothy." She took the pie with a smile before holding out her bowl of pie to Noah. "I'd love some cream."

"You know how much I love it," She licked her lips, her eyes on Gabriel the entire time she spoke to Noah, "I don't think I can ever get enough of it, you know....?"

"Well I mean, gotta make sure there's enough for everyone" said Noah, laughing nervously at Anaise's odd response. He poured some out for Anaise while she just looked at his dad and Anaise would see Dorothy giving her and Gabriel a suspicious look.

Gabriel noticed this too and just focused on his pie, not meeting Anaise's lustful gaze. Instead everyone just focused on eating their dessert, at this point Noah being the only one entirely blissfully unaware of what his girlfriend was up to. As usual.

Eventually they all finished and Gabriel looked to Dorothy. "That was delicious darling. Let me handle the dishes" he said, getting up to start clearing the plates and heading to the kitchen, briefly looking at Anaise suggestively. Noah meanwhile got up as if he was going to help as well.

Anaise noticed Dorothy's suspicious look. She just smiled and began to eat her dessert though. The succubus took her time enjoying the sweet pastry and cream, eating slowly l. She finished not too long after Gabriel did. "That was delicious...!" She exclaimed.

When Gabriel volunteered to clean the dishes, Anaise stood up as well. "I might as well help too. It's only fair." She looked to Noah and Dorothy. "After all, you twk cooked...!" She grinned a little.

"It was a really good meal and I'm having one great time. So it's the least I can do." She placed her hands on Noah's shoulder, pushing him down to his seat before helping Gabriel take his dishes into the kitchen, hips sashaying as she followed after him.

Noah let out an 'oof' as he was pushed back into his seat and started taking the dishes instead and following after Anaise.

Gabriel let her in after him and closed the door behind them. The moment they were alone and had put the dishes down, Gabriel pushed Anaise against the nearest wall. He locked lips with her heatedly and reached up to start groping her tits again through her top.

"You keep getting me so worked up, you little tease" he growled against her lips.

Anaise let out a pleasantly surprised squeal, her breasts wobbling beneath her top as he pinned her against the wall. She moaned as he kissed her, her breasts kneaded like dough underneath his hand.

"If I'm getting you so worked up," She gasped against his lips, rolling her hips against his, "I guess I owe it to you to calm you down." She licked his lips, one hand holding his shoulder. She raised a leg slightly, curling it around him. Even through their clothing he would be able to feel the heat of her pussy as it trembled with excitement.

"Damn straight you do" groaned Gabriel, his cock pitching a tent inside his jeans as Anaise rolled her hips against him and licked his lips teasingly. He ran a hand down the leg she raised, easily going under the little skirt and round to grab her big round ass. His fingers settled on the base of her tail, giving it a squeeze and tugging on it a little, Gabriel experimenting with her succubus body.

"They'll get suspicious if they don't hear the water running" he said, letting Anaise down and walking her to the sink. He yanked her top up so her bra was showing against, unclasping it so her tits spilled out and pushing forwards on her back so Anaise would be bent over the sink. "You get washing and I'll help another way" he said, Gabriel indicating the dirty dishes while he took his throbbing hard length out and pushed himself inside Anaise without another word, already gripping her hips and starting to slowly thrust himself into her.

Back
Top Bottom