Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of a Recovering Succubus (MotionlessOrbit x Ouroborus)

"I know....I cant help it though..." Anaise sounded apologetic, but also almost desperate. She was channeling how she was feeling before Levi came back into her life, when she was absolutely starved and unsatisfied. It wasn't a hard performance because she really had been there before.

"But I really really feel like im going to explode," She whimpered softly as she moved against him, lip quivering. She moved so that his leg was between hers, and her hands grasped his own, playing with his fingers. "I love Noah, but he can't...he just isn't able to...you know..." She whispered to him. "He hasn't made me cum once..." She confided in him.

"But when I'm around you...I can feel how virile you are, it drives me nuts." She raised his hand slowly. "Its so hard to control myself." She brought his hand to her mouth and parted her soft, moist lips, wrapping then around one of his fingers. She lightly sucked on the digit, her tongue running along his finger before she let go, placing his hand atop one of her breasts. "I need you, Gabriel." She breathed, making his hand squeeze her soft breast.

Gabriel was hardly breathing by that point. Anaise was putting on such a good show and Anaise would be able to feel his lust for her growing and growing with each word she spoke.

His wife and son were only a few feet away on the opposite side of the worktop still unaware what they were whispering about.

Gabriel could feel his cock beginning to strain inside his jeans. Anaise took his fingers into her mouth and suggestively began sucking on one of them as Gabriel let out a soft groan as he felt his hand moving almost on instinct to grope her chest.

Gabriel seemed almost stunned, unable to speak as he saw a side of Anaise he'd only thought about maybe once or twice. She was acting like the stereotype most men had of sucucbi and he was clearly enjoying it despite the situation.

Gabriel swallowed, glancing behind him again, clearly wondering how far he was willing to go. At the same time, Anaise would be able to see that with his back turned to the worktop and the other two behind them, she would be able to get off her knees and nobody would be able to see them unless they walked around away from the stove.

Anaise saw him glance back at his wife and son, clearly weighing his options. She could feel he was in the verge of breaking, needing just a bit more pushing, and she was glad to give it to him.

The succubus slowly lowered herself to her knees in front of him, obscuring herself from view by use of the counter. Once she was on her knees, her hands felt up hid legs, gliding along the thighs of his pants to his crotch. "I can feel how much you want it, to..." She whispered softly, her hands unzipping his fly to fish his cock out.

Soft,m and slender fingers wrapped around his stiff cock as she pulled him free from the confines of his jeans. "You're so big, Gabriel..." She gasped softly, her fingers giving him a small squeeze. "So much bigger than Noah...!" She whispered in fierce shock, starting stroke his cock. "No wonder I'm so attracted to you..."

"Oh god..." murmured Gabriel as Anaise slid down onto her knees right there in the kitchen and took his cock out, complimenting his size and comparing him to his son. Gabriel didn't dislike his son but he knew the boy was a bit of a wet blanket and so he couldn't help but feel a little bit of pride as Anaise weighed them up.

"Everything alright dad? Where's Anaise?" asked Noah as he glanced over, only seeing his dad's back. Gabriel almost choked and didn't turn around, quickly taking a drink to cover himself.

"I'm fine Noah. Keeping helping your mother. Anaise... just went upstairs to use the bathroom" he said, lying quickly as he realised he was in too deep now and Anaise's hands felt too good to try and make her stop.

Anaise bit her lip as she stroked him back and forth, eyes looking up at him, feigning some sort of moral dilemma in her eyes. "You have such a beautiful cock. Sorry Gabriel...I cant help myself anymore." That much was true. The musk of his cock was filling her nose and driving her absolutely wild.

She leaned forward and pressed her lips against his cock, letting his girth part them as she enveloped his cock in the heat of her mouth. Her tongue slid against the underside of his shaft as she pushed him further and further inside, all the way till his length slid down her throat. Then she slowly pulled back, bobbing her head back and forth again and again. She did her best to be quiet, little sounds of her slurping on his cock escaping her mouth here and there, but they were barely audible.

She couldn't pretend to deny how turned on she was. Noah was right there, nonethewiser that his father was having his cock sucked by his girlfriend. But even more than that, his mother had no idea either that her husband was enjoying a blowjob by her sons succubus girlfriend. The entire situation delighted her, turning her on more than she'd expected.

Gabriel seemed to be getting off on the danger as well. His cock was rock hard within seconds and Gabriel bit his lip as Anaise enveloped him into her warm wet mouth to start softly slurping on him. It felt amazing, feeling slowly bobbing up and down as his cock was engulfed by the slutty succubus.

Gabriel was still very fond of his wife but their sex life had gotten a little dry ever since they'd had Noah. So many years of only the occasional intimacy had left him more pent up than he realised as Anaise gladly knelt and did the things he wished his wife would do and secretly figured she probably still would if Noah wasn't always around and needing attention.

"Oh right" said Noah, believing his dad and going back to helping Dororthy, all while Anaise was just out of sight and making love to Gabriel's cock with her lips and tongue.

Anaise could practically taste how pent up he was on his cock. She knew he needed this more than she did, and she was all too happy to give it to him. She was tempted to try and make him moan aloud, but if her fun was ruined because she couldn't control herself? He'd never get to fuck her, and that was the ultimate goal, after all.

She stroked the base of his cock back and forth with her hand while continuing to Bob her head back and forth. Her lips puckered slightly as she sucked on his cock, her tongue massaging his thick girth all over. She only pulled away for a brief moment to "breathe", gasping lightly for air as she looked up at him. "Your dick tastes so good, Gabriel." She panted before sliding him back into her mouth, sucking on him even harder.

Gabriel couldn't help but grin down at Anaise as she looked up at him and told him how good his cock tasted. He jumped however as Dororthy suddenly spoke up.

"Did you say something, dear?" she asked, only briefly glancing over as she stirred and chopped things. Gabriel panicked a little and ended up pushing down on Anaise's head to muffle her and forcing his cock toward her throat.

"No... I mean, yes. I said, that smells good" he covered, giving her a reassuring smile as he poured himself some more wine and took a large swig, the other hand gripping the edge of the worktop as it was clear he wasn't going to last much longer.

Anaise silently gagged as he forced his cock down her throat, eyes looking up at him in surprise. She wasn't mad at him, though, in fact she loved it. Before she knew it, she found herself sucking on him even harder, taking him down her throat again and again. Her hands held onto his thighs for leverage as she vigorously sucked him off, eager to make him cum.

She loved the way he answered Dorothy and Noah with a smile, all while forcing his cock down his son's girlfriend's throat. He was a devious man, and she found herself attracted to him even more because of it.

Gabriel gripped the worktop until his knuckles turned white, biting his lip to surpress what otherwise would have clearly been loud sounds of pleasure. It was only the sound of their cooking that prevented Dororthy and Noah from hearing them.

Gabriel meanwhile was marvelling at how almost effortlessly Anaise was able to deepthroat his big hard cock and she quickly brought him over the edge. He let out a deep groan, quickly hiding it with a stretch of his arms while firing off thick backed up ropes of cum right down Anaise's throat.

"I hope Anaise is alright. She's still upstairs" remarked Noah, peering around behind his dad to try and see where she'd gotten to.

Anaise's open eyes looked up at Gabriel, a smile behind them as she continued to suck his cock. She fought the urge to moan as he came down her throat, staying put until she was sure he was finished. Only then did she slowly pull her head back, until his cock was free of her throat and within her mouth.

She sucked him a bit longer, her tongue and lips making sure to get every little bit of his cum she could gather, until she finally let go of him, a little grin on her face. She could hear Noah asking about her, and so she decided to finish him off, peppering his cock with loving, deep kisses, leaving his cock skin stained with red lipstick in the shape of her lips.

She licked her lips and then slipped his cock back into his pants, even zipping his fly up for him. Only then did she stand back up, and poke her head around Gabriel's side, giving Noah a small wave. "I'm here! Just had to freshen up, is all. That was a really, really yummy drink." She looked back to Gabriel with a seductive smirk.

Gabriel continued to moan softly as Anaise kept sucking and kissing around his dick, making sure every last drop was slurped. His length was painted with red kiss marks, evidence of their secret fun.

Anaise then got up from the floor with a smile for her boyfriend as Gabriel turned back to them trying to collect himself. Noah frowned, instinctively wondering how Anaise could have come back through the hall behind his dad like that. It was almost like she'd been on her hands and knees...

"Noah, check the turkey please" said Dorothy, snapping her son out of his train of thought, Gabriel looking down at the cheeky seductive smile she was giving him.

"You're a bad girl" he whispered, refilling her wine glass as she reached below the level of the worktop, his hand going under her skirt to fondle her ass.

Anaise took a sip of her drink, eyes looking into his with a smirk. She leaned against him slightly, arching her back so that her ass pushed out against his hands and her tits against his chest. He'd easily be able to feel she was wearing no panties underneath her skirt.

"Its so hard to be a grid girl when I'm around you." She pleaded playfully, lip quivering before she she bit it, her hands resting on his sides. "Like right now...all I'm thinking about is how good your big cock would feel inside me..." She rested a hand on the side of his face, pushing her hips against him. She stood on her toes, lips moving to his ears so she could whisper into them, her hot breath washing over his skin. "I wish it was just the two of us...and you could throw me up on that counter and fuck me hard, the way I really need. The way Noah can't..." Then she lowered herself back, but not before pressing a kiss to his earlobe.

Gabriel felt her lack of panties right away, only confirming that his boyfriend was dating a little cheating slut. Her nature as a succubus was what Gabriel put it down to. How had he never noticed before. Anaise exhumed sexuality and she whispered such devious things that it made his cock hard again just hearing her tease him.

"If you promise to keep your voice down, I'll take you outside and do just that" he whispered back, glancing back to Dororthy and Noah who were still cooking.

"Dororthy, do you still need to go get the dessert out of the freezer?" he asked, his hand still under Anaise's skirt, moving between her thighs to start rubbing at her exposed pussy.

Anaise shuddered and grinned at his words, and nodded her head. She could do that, especially if he could as well. His touch between her thighs made her moan softly, something she covered up with her hand. He'd be able to feel how wet she was, her pussy wet and glistening with her arousal.

"Mmhm!" Dorothy called back. "Can you fetch the dessert? I still have to make sure the mac and cheese is ready, and the stuffing needs to be started! Noah, when you're done checking the turkey, you can start with the cranberry sauce." She hadn't even bothered to look back, too busy with the foods in the kitchen.

Gabriel couldn't help but smirk at the mention of stuffing and feeling how soaking wet Anaise was already from just blowing him. "Come give me a hand Anaise" said Gabriel as he pulled his hand from under her skirt and led Anaise out of a back door to their garden.

It was a little chilly but Gabriel wasted no time in pulling her into the garage where two cars were parked and there a large freezer with the lid shut. Gabriel didn't open however, instead grabbed Anaise by the waist and pulling up to sit on the lid and leaning forwards to kiss her passionately.

"You're so hot Anaise. That was right in front of my wife and son" he groaned against her lips, already reaching down to start pulling her top up, eager to get a proper look at her big round tits.

Anaise was pulled along and up on top of the freezer, her legs parted to let him between them. She kissed him as passionately as he did her, her tongue stroking his, hot mouths pressing tightly against one another. "Mmf...that made it all the more hotter." She only parted her lips from his to assist in removing her shirt, raising her arms so her top went right over her head, her breasts bouncing free, contained by nothing but a strapless bra.

"I can tell how much you want me," She breathed, her hand reaching behind her back and unhooking her bra, letting it fall from her body, revealing her perky, massive tits in all their glory. Her pink nipples were already hard and at full attention, "That makes me so wet, too. I can't wait to feel your big cock inside me, giving me what your son can't."

To sell her words, she spread her legs wider, raising her skirt, showing him her sopping wet pussy. "Look what you've done to me..." She pouted softly as a bead of her juices rolled down the lips of her pussy and onto the freezer lid beneath her.

"I had no idea you were like this. Noah always told us you were so well behaved because you weren't like other succubi" said Gabriel, admiring her huge melons and reaching up to squeeze them in both hands while she showed off her dripping wet pussy.

"I've honestly always wondered what it's like having sex with one" he said, Gabriel grinning excitedly as he pulled his cock out again, letting his jeans drop around his ankles.

"We can't be too long. Don't want them getting suspicious" he said, making excuses for lining himself and plunging deep inside Anaise, not wanting to wait to fuck her on the freezer top.

"He doesn't understand," Anaise moaned softly as his hands squeezed her huge breasts, watching him with glee, "I wasn't made to sleep with just one man. I need more than that, and more than he can give me. I tried to be loyal but it was killing me."

She smirked at his words, watching as he dropped his pants, "You're about to find out what a succubus pussy feel's like." She teased him. She watched with anticipation as he lined his cock up with her pussy and then plunged deep inside of her, causing her to toss her head back and moan alouod.

"Ahhn! Gabriel!" She cried his name. Her velvety soft folds were hot and wet, welcoming him into a bliss he'd never known before. Her pussy threatened to swallow him whole, squeezing him tightly, already massaging his length. "Oh fuck...! That feels so much better than Noah..!" She bit her lip, looking at him.

"It feels amazing" groaned Gabriel, feeling her silky slick folds enveloping him. It was truly blissful being inside Anaise, her pussy built to bring pleasure to others and providing the perfect levels of warmth, wetness and friction.

Gabriel felt further elation as Anaise kept praising him and telling Gabriel how much better he was than his son. Gabriel didn't dislike Noah but he was starting to feel a little bit of resentment towards his son for not only keeping this beautiful succubus to himself but also failing to keep her satisfied.

Gabriel felt determined to give Anaise the fucking she deserved, holding onto her bouncing tits and plunging his cock inside her over and over, going fast and hard already as the freezer shook and creaked under them.

"Ah! Ahn!" Anaise moaned out, stifling her cries somewhat so that the others wouldn't hear her if they happened to come outside. She raised her legs, opening herself more to Noah's father so that he could plunge his cock deeper into her.

Her tits bounced harder and harder with his thrusts, and soon she had to raise her hands, gripping his shoulders to hold on to him as he fucked her. "Ohh! You're fucking me so hard...!" She whimpered, wrapping her legs around him and pulling him close, her lips hovering next to his ear. "Do I feel better than your wife?" She moaned into his ear, her pussy tightening around his cock, squeezing him hard.

"You're better than anyone I've ever been with Anaise!" moaned Gabriel, unable to do anything but answer honestly.

He'd fooled around in his youth before meeting Dorothy and settling down but no pussy felt as good as Anaise's did. She had a perfect fuckable body and welcomed him inside her so well.

"I can finish inside you right? You can get pregnant from a human?" he asked, looking earnestly into Anaise's eyes as he clearly really wanted to dump another load inside her without the consequences of a teenage pregnancy.

Anaise's lips curled into a triumphant smile, and her arms moved around his neck, another moan escaping her as he pumped his cock into her pussy again and again, bringing her close to the point of orgasm.

"You can cum in me as much as you want, I won't get pregnant." She promised him, bucking her hips against him again. "Just make sure to fill me up, and fill me deep. That's the way I like it." She bit her lip, holding back another moan mid speech. "You're gonna make me cum so hard if you finish inside...! My pussy is going crazy!"

"Fuck. That's so hot. Cum for me Anaise. Go crazy" he growled, sinking his fingers firmly into her bouncing heaving tits and plunging his cock as deep inside her as he could go.

"Here it comes!" gasped Gabriel, thrusting one more time and hilting himself inside Anaise. His second load of the day erupted inside her, climaxing and dumping another warm sticky load inside her, this time spilling his seed in her clenching soaking cunt.

"Ooooh!" Anaise cried out as he gripped her tits and thrust into her one final time. That thrust sent her over the moon, making her pussy clamp down on his cock uncontrollably as she drenched his thick member in her fluids. "I'm cuming...!!"

No sooner had the words left her mouth did he start to pump her full of his hot, thick seed, feeding her hungry little cunt with his essence. He painted her walls white, his seed welling into a little pool against her cervix. "Nnngh! That's so good..!" She whimpered, bucking her hips against him a few more times. "You just came in your son's girlfriend's pussy..." She exhaled, looking at him proudly.

"Your cock is nothing like Noah's, you're so hot, Gabriel..." She breathed, leaning back into her hands once more, letting him get a full view of not just her body, but his handiwork. "I might have to fuck you every time I come over. You really know how to treat a woman like me." She smiled as his cum began to leak from her pussy.

Back
Top Bottom