Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of a Recovering Succubus (MotionlessOrbit x Ouroborus)

Anaise shuddered lightly as Levi ran his hands down her back, and she leaned into him, pressing her tits tighter against his chest. "Well...not really..." She responded to Noah slowly. Not because it was hard for her to get the words out, but becase she was shifting against Levi, rolling her hips against his.

"Mm...I just...won't have the time. I have my meetings on Saturday," She explained to him slowly, "And then I'm going to be spending the night at my ex boyfriend's place on Saturdays from now on." Saying that to him made her heart flutter in her chest. It was scary, yes, but it was just as exciting, which only made it more so for her.

"So I can't stay the night with you Saturday's anymore, but we can hang out a little after school. If Mr. Gladstone doesn't need me." She offered him, somewhat second-handedly, as if it was an afterthought.

Levi's hand trailed down until he was groping and squeezing Anaise's ass again, rubbing his fingers along the base of her tail too and giving it a squeeze. He felt her rolling her hips against him and shifted his position into the bed until his upper thigh was resting between her own, giving Anaise something to rub herself against as she shifted her hips.

Noah meanwhile was frozen. The sound of them making out eventually snapped him back to reality as he began to stammer, feeling that weird sensation again that he'd had when Anaise had been asking how he felt about seeing her with other guys after the party in September.

"Y-y-your ex? You're sp-sp-spending the night?" he managed to get out. "I remember you talking about him when we first got together. I didn't know you were talking to him again" said Noah, still doing his most to sound unconcerned but failing miserably and instead sounding more like he was on the verge of losing it.

"Hnnh...!" A gasp of a moan escaped Anaise's lips as Levi's hands groped her ass and played with her tail. She pushed her hips against his thigh, her dripping sex grinding against his leg as she teased herself on him.

"Yeah," She fought the urge to moan as she rocled her hips back and forth, looking Levi in the eye as she humped against him, "We started talking again back in September." She bit her lip, hardly able to pay attention to Noah. Instead, she was focused on the man in front of her, rather than the one on the phone.

She reached downward and wrapped her fingers around his cock, giving his shaft a firm squeeze. "I didn't realize how much I'd missed him..." She mumbled softly. "But it's only Saturday nights, okay, baby? You'll still see me lots, I promise." She assured him, all while stroking Levi's length with her hand.

Levi bit his lip and groaned, his cock getting hard again as she reached down to stroke him. He rubbed his hand along the length of her tail and felt her wetness against his thigh as Anaise humped herself against, fighting back moans as she blatantly lied to her boyfriend. He held her gaze, letting Anaise know it was turning him on so much as his cock got to full hardness within just a minute and was soon throbbing between Anaise's fingers.

"Oh... yeah I guess you might miss someone you were close with" reasoned Noah, trying to fight the urge to drop the phone and run like he did with most of his problems. He could feel himself sweating. What Anaise was saying should have been such a massive and blaring red flag but he just kept rationalising it to himself. He managed a weak smile as Anaise reassured him they would still spend time together. It was just Saturday nights, like she said. Although now the issue for Noah was less not seeing her and more who she was seeing instead.

"So... you're sleeping over at his place? Is he... crashing on the couch or...?" asked Noah, still doing his best to sound offhand.

Anaise felt him growing hard in her hand, and her lips curled intona seductive smile. She stroked him quickly, hand sliding up and down his length before she moved, rolling over and rolling him over too, until he was on his back and she was sitting atop him, straddling his waist. The heat if her sex was baring down on him, hot juices dripping into his skin as she pushed her sex against his cock, rubbing her her pussy back and forth against his length.

"Yeah, I'm sleeping at his place." She answered Noah, exhaling as she did so. "He's really been helping me realize my full potential...where I belong and what I should be doing." She leaned down, kissing Levi's lips deeply before she spoke again. "Its been a real life changer for me..." She pulled away and raised her hips, her free hand grasping his length to guide his cock to her sex.

"No...not on the couch...he's got a really big bed so we just share it." She told him, unashamed of her words. The moment she finished her sentence, she dropped her hips, pushing his cock deep into her folds with a slight squeal. She started to rock her hips back and forth immediately. "I hope you don't mind...I'd feel bad kicking him off his own bed."

Levi chuckled softly as Anaise had him roll onto his back and straddled him. He could feel how soaking wet she was for him, teasing her dripping slit along his shaft. Noah meanwhile sat and listened as Anaise talked about her ex-boyfriend like she was in love with him. Noah had never heard her talk about him like that, hearing that strange wet sound again as Levi and Anaise resumed kissing deeply.

"Oh... right. I guess... that's good then. That he's been helping you with that. I know you were trying really hard to not just be like other succubi" said Noah, feeling a little relieved as it seemed that this guy was just helping Anaise with her journey. Or at least, what Noah still believed was her intended journey. However his face fell again as Anaise casually advised they'd be sharing a bed. He swallowed as he felt that same strange sensation in his stomach and even more unbidden feeling in his loins.

His eyes widened again as he heard Anaise squeal, wondering what was the matter with her. "Anaise? Are you ok?" he asked, biting his lip as he began to hear a slick wet sound down the phone, his thoughts racing. Noah knew what it sounded like but it couldn't be the case. He was just being paranoid surely. "I suppose it would be rude to make him not use his own bed" stammered Noah, trying to sound reasonable.

"Mmmhm," Anaise moaned into Levi's mouth as they kissed. Her hips moved at a steady pace, and she fought the urge to to ride him wildly. It was a poorly fought battle, but imshe managed to keep some modicum of control about herself. "Yeah I'm okay Noah," She answered her boyfriend.

Still, despite her kisses with Levi, and with his cock currently filling her pussy, she couldn't help but frown at his words. Of course the one time she was paying sttention to him, she found something to be a little irritated by. "You shouldn't judge succubi, Noah. They're just doing what they were made to do." As if to sell her point, she raised her hips high, until Levi's cock threatened to slip free from her, then sent her hips crashing down, eliciting another squeal from her mouth.

"There's nothing wrong with being "just like" other succubus." She huffed slightly before going back to kissing Levi, her tongue slipping into his mouth as she did. Her hips rocked back and forth, raising and falling against his lap slightly, her ass slapping softly against his skin.

"No, no! I didn't mean it like that. Of course there's nothing wrong with that" said Noah hurriedly, Levi just chuckling and groaning as Anaise proved her point without her boyfriend even knowing, clapping her ass down against his lap and squealing as Noah could hear everything. "Nothing at all wrong with that" whispered Levi, reaching up to squeeze her breasts as they bounced every each rise and fall of her hips.

"I just meant-" began Noah before Anaise squealing and the clapping sound distracted him. "...Anaise? Are you sure you're ok? There's a weird sound on the line. Like someone clapping" he said, feeling his stomach churning again as the soft sound of smacking lips joined the barely audible noise of Anaise riding her real love. "Is... is... he... your ex I mean... is he with you now?" stammered Noah, clearly struggling to form the words he needed to ask the question he dreaded the answer to.

"Mmhn...ahn!" Anaise tried her best to muffle her moans, but it was hard. Especially when Levi was playing with her breasts while she was riding him. His cock was grinding perfectly against her more sensitive spots, even if she wasn't riding him as hard or fast as she wanted to.

"H-huh? Yeah he's right here..." She answered Noah casually. It was hard for her to feel nervous or caught when she was feeling so good with Levi. "I don't know what you're hearing. Maybe it's...mmhn....the TV..." She cooed softly, working her hips a little faster. "Oh god...why do you ask...?" She knew why he was asking but she couldn't help but egg him on a little. After all, it was what he deserved, for trying to turn her into something she was not, trying to change her very nature.

Noah swallowed as heard the sounds of clapping flesh and Anaise cooing as she tried not to moan too much. Luckily for Anaise, Noah had never really heard her making the kinds of sounds that came out of her when she was fucking Levi. He could barely even make her cum, never mind making her cum her brains out. "Ah ok... yeah, the TV. That makes sense" mumbled Noah, feeling himself shrink as he tried not to let the worst case scenario enter his mind of what those sounds could mean. Anaise was denying though and he always just believed her.

"I just... no reason... I mean, those sounds... I just thought... I mean, I didn't... but you know" stammered Noah, not daring to try and accuse Anaise of anything and stumbling over himself, even while Anaise was bouncing her perfect peach of an ass in Levi's lap and he moved his hands down her body to hold her hips, bucking himself up and sliding his cock eve deeper inside her over and over. Levi sat him too, hugging Anaise against him as he gazed into her ears, watching her lie to Noah so blatantly.

"Ooh!" Anaise moaned again as Levi bucked his hips, slipping further into the depths of her tight pussy. Her folds hugged him even tighter, stroking his cock with every movement of their hips, and she too clung to him, her breasts pushing perfectly against him as she tried to collect herself. He wasn't making it easy for her, another moan leaving her lips.

"Fuck..." She bit her lip, murming into Levi's ear. "You have to trust me Noah...okay?" Even though he couldn't. Even now right this moment, especially when she was with Levi, she couldn't be trusted. She was Noah's boyfriend, but she would always belong to Levi. "I'm gonna hang up now...I've got to get back to some," She paused, stifling another moan, "Some work, okay? I'll see you Monday at school. I love you Noah." She muttered before she started to work her hips faster, working herself into the pace she'd wanted to be at this entire time.

Noah sat there, listening to her stifling moans and clearly very distracted by something. He opened his mouth to respond, saying of course he trusted her, but Anaise beat him to it and told him she was going to hang up. "Ok see you Monday-" he began before the call dropped. Noah put his phone down and bit his lip, looking down as he became only just then aware that his less than impressive dick was poking at the inside of his shorts and a wet patch had form. Noah quietly took them off and thought about Anaise as he started to stroke himself under his bed covers quietly.

Levi meanwhile smiled lovingly into Anaise's eyes as the phone hit the bed and started riding him harder and faster. "That was a delight to behold. Doesn't that feel better?" he said, leaning in to kiss along Anaise's neck as he held her against him, working his hips in time with her ass bouncing in his lap. "He could hear you fucking yourself against my cock and never even bothered to ask. He's so clueless" chuckled Levi.

"Mmmh, it feels so much better," Anaise moaned her agreement, her head rolling to the side to open up her neck to Levi. The more she thought about it, the more he talked about it, the more wet she became. "Noah is sweet, but he isn't the brightest, or the bravest." Her hands held on yo his shoulders, giving her leverage she needed to ride his cock better.

"He probably won't ask about what we do on Saturday again," She moaned, her plump ass slapping loudly and quickly against his lap. "He..ahn...he doesn't really want to know. He's scared of knowing." She grinned a little bit.

"Of course he is. That would mean having to face his problems" chuckled Levi. He'd known the type before. Some humans would rather bury their heads in the sand than pop their happy little bubble. Even hearing his girlfriend getting fucked, Noah could just about convince himself they'd been watching something on TV. He had conveniently glossed over the part where Anaise would be spending a night every week with her ex-boyfriend and sharing a bed.

"Enough about him though. I only want to hear about that limp-dicked simp when you're telling me about how you've been messing with him" said Levi, driving himself deep inside Anaise as he rode him, mirroring her grin as she bounced even harder and faster, feeling her round ass clapping against his lap and kissing her core with each rise and fall of her hips.

"You want to keep going like this? Or I could put it in your ass?" offered Levi, speaking between kissing along her neck and his own deep moans.

"O-okay," Anaise exhaled, squealing once more. The succubus didn't want to speak about Noah anymore, either. She wanted to focus on her night with Levi, she'd only agreed to pick up the phone because she knew he would enjoy it. She hadn't expected to enjoy it as much as she did, either.

"Fuck...I want you in my ass so bad," She took a moment to kiss him again, crashing her lips hungrily against his, her hips continuing to raise and drop along the length of his cock, burying him deep inside of her again and again. She thought she could have cum soon, but what she wanted more than anything was for him to use every bit of her body in every way he wanted, "I really want you to use me tonight. In every way you want." She'd waited so long for this night, she wanted to make the most out of it.

Levi grinned against her lips as she confessed she desperately needed him to fuck her tight succubus ass. Her lips claimed his hungrily and he kissed her back in return, making out with Anaise in a deep and heated embrace. She kept bouncing herself along his cock, feeling his length throb inside her as her slick warm walls embraced every inch of him over and over again. He broke the kiss and smiled into her eyes as she told him he could have her in every way he desired, caressing her cheek as he kissed her again.

"I will Anaise. You are my toy and I'm going to play with you all night" he whispered, cupping her cheek and gazing into her eyes as she bounced in his lap. "Get down on all fours and present your ass to me. We can use the new toys later. I want to feel that tightness around my cock" he groaned, taking Anaise's hips to help ease her off his cock.

Anaise shuddered at his words, her sex growing hotter as he spoke. She nodded her head slowly and began to lift herself from his cock. It was a painful thing for her to do, her cunt feeling more and more empty and needy than before. She ignored it as best she could, only a small whinoer leaving her throat before she assumed the position he wanted her to.

She crawled off his lap, leaving his cock and hips drenched in her fluids, and onto her hands and knees. She arched her back, pushing her plump, perfectly shaped ass into the air, cheeks parting to reveal her pink ring to him, winking with excitement. "I'm ready," She breathed, looking back at him with excitement, "I'm ready when you are."

Levi too had part of him wishing that Anaise could just ride his cock all night long. However they both wanted to go further and he'd make sure she felt pleasure like no other in order to make up for it. She whimpered and slid off him, Levi's thick pillar of dark meat now slick and glistening with her wetness, the same juices that would give him the energy he needed to fuck her all night like she'd asked for.

"You're amazing Anaise. Your body is perfect. Just built for pleasure" he moaned, Levi getting up on his knees behind her, taking hold of her peach and spreading her cheeks as her tight little ring winked at him. He ran his thumb around it for a moment teasingly but didn't make Anaise wait. He took his slick cock in hand and pushed the thick brown tip against the hole, her own wetness making for the perfect lubricant as he began to spread her hole around him and slide slowly up inside her ass.

"Fuck, you're still as tight as ever in here" groaned Levi, biting his lip and closing his eyes in rapture as her walls embraced and hugged him, sliding back a little before thrusting inside again and going even deeper.

"Nnngh...!!" Anaise had been anticipating this moment ever since her time with Seilenos, and now she was finally getting it. She groaned aloud as his cock stretched out her asshole, slowly filling her up. "Oh god...!" It was a tight fit, and she had to make her body relax to accommodate him.

"Ahhn..!" She moaned as he started to thrust himself deeper inter her ass. "T-thats because I havent had a cock like yours back there in a long time...!" She lowered her head. His hips moving caused the cheeks of her ass to ripple and jiggle, threatening to bounce from his thrusting. "Its like I'm just welcoming you home...!"

"That's right. My cock is right back where it belongs. Time to make up for lost time" groaned Levi, thrusting into Anaise's ass until he had fit as much of his thick dark cock inside her guts as he could go.

Levi reached down and grabbed hold of Anaise's horns, tugging back on them as he began to buck his hips and slam his cock deep inside her. Anaise's tight walls gripped him on every stroke, balls slapping against her soaking clit each time while her bubbly ass clapped against his lap over and over.

"Stroke your pussy for me. I want to feel you cumming your brains out while I plough your slutty ass" ordered Levi, moaning loudly as he fucked Anaise's ass, laying claim to her body utterly as he rammed himself inside her and already going faster and harder.

Anaise's head was pulled up and back as he grabbed her horns, making her moan loudly once more. The smooth walls of her ass clung tightly to his cock, holding him snugly as he slammed himself deep into her. His balls slapped against her pussy, becoming wet with her juices.

She was eager to obey Levi, not just because she was his obedient little slut, but because she eagerly wanted to cum herself while Levi plowed her tight little ass. Her fingers rubbed along her slit eagerly, rubbing against her clit before she dipped two of her fingers inside, pumping them in and out of her pussy in tandem with his thrusts. As his cock slipped from her ass, her fingers dove into her pussy, striking against a bundle of nerves, and only pulling back as his cock drove right back into her ass.

"Oh fuck...!" She cried out, her tits swinging forward with every thrust of he gave her. "I missed your cock so much...! It's better than anyone else's!" She whimpered. She enjoyed fucking Declan, Charlie, Seilenos, any of her other partners, really, but there was something special about Levi. He really knew how to use her body, how to fuck her the way she needed to be.

"And it's missed you Anaise. I'll never let your needy holes go another week without feeling me stretching them out again, don't worry" he moaned, feeling her clenching around him as Levi fucked her ass and the succubus fingered herself.

"I want you to start offering this ass of yours to all the men who claim you. They should know what a dirty little butt slut you are" he said, knowing the men Anaise offered herself to would enjoy her all the more knowing she loved anal as much as she did.

They'd even got her a plug so she could walk around filled and stretched, ready to be fucked whenever her various lovers wanted her.

Levi kept hold of her horns, making Anaise's back arch as he slammed his cock into her tight passage and clapped against her bouncing bubbly cheeks over and over. "You what I'm going to do with these, don't you?" he moaned, tugging on one of her horns, letting her feel it bend just a little.

"Nnngh..! Yes...!" She moaned as she imagined what Gladstone or Tyrell would do if she offered her ass to them. She knew for a fact that they both would love it. Gladstone would probably go crazy, and then she really wouldn't be able to walk home after school. The thought made her pussy clamp down tightly around her fingers. "I'll let all of them fuck my ass..! They'll love it!"

The moment he bent her horns even just a little bit, she felt a tingle run down her spine, all the way through to the tip of her tail. "Mmh!" She shuddered, a slight whimper leaving her throat. "Y-yes...!" A part of her was nervous, but the rest of her was excited. She couldn't wait for him to do it. Charlie was the last person to snap one of her horns and it drove her insane that night.

If Levi did it...

"You're gonna make me go crazy if you break them...!" She whimpered, pushing her ass back against his hips to meet his every thrust. It was difficult to focus, what with so much pleasure coursing through her body.

"Don't worry, I'll only snap the one. I know what happens when you break both" said Levi, grinning at the thought but he'd prefer for Anaise to stay relatively conscious for the rest of the night. Instead he kept pumping his cock into her ass, feeling himself throb as another climax.

"Fuck! It's so good. I'm going to fill your ass with my cum" moaned Levi, thrusting a few more times, timing it perfectly so he flooded her guts with his hot cream, right as Anaise was getting herself off with her fingers.

The moment Levi began to feel Anaise clenching and cumming with him, he gripped her left horn and twisted it, hearing the loud cracking sound of it snapping right off.

Anaise's walls clamped down tightly around her fingers. She pressed her digits firmly against one of her sensitive spots, a cry of pleasure escaping her lips as the two came together. Her ass clamped down tightly around his cock, greedily milking him for every drop of his cum he could give.

Then he snapped her horn, and once again, white hot pleasure ripped through her body, her orgasm growing and multiplying like crazy. Her body started to writhe and thrash about, her ass pushing back firmly against Levi's hips before her legs gave out, spreading in either which direction until she was in a split, her feet pointing back at Levi. Her cries of pleasure slowly silenced until barely a sound left her throat, the slightest high-pitched squeal escaping from between her lips.

Her ass rippled as her hips trembled, her perfect, plump cheeks wobbling as her juices squirted from her pussy onto the bed, her toes curled tightly. Eventually, her head fell back against the bed, and the only thing moving was her chest as she gasped deeply, and her hips, still trembling, leaking her fluids as his cum dribbled out of her ass.

Back
Top Bottom