Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of a Recovering Succubus (MotionlessOrbit x Ouroborus)

Levi collapsed on top of Anaise as her legs gave out under her, continuing to thrust deep into her ass and making sure every last drop had been milked out of her. He smiled as he heard her last little squeal, feeling her wetness stain the sheets further while Levi slowly slid himself free from her ass and stayed sat up on his knees.

"There's another advantage of me knowing all about succubi, and all about you" he said, rolling Anaise onto her back as he gripped her broken horn in his hand. "I know every last dirty thing you like, that you don't tell anyone else" he said, his amber eyes gazing lasciviously down at Anaise as he placed the tip of his flaccid cock against her lips. "Are you thirsty, Anaise?"

"Nnh..ahhn..." Anaise panted, her voice slowly coming back to her. She closed her eyes tight as slowly pulled his cock from her ass, feeling every inch leaving her. He left her ass stretched and open, his cum freely dribbling from her tight little anus as a result. She knew he was right, of course. He knew her body like no one else, having gotten to play with it for so long. She was sure he knew things about her she didn't.

Her green eyes looked up at him as his cock tip pressed against her lips, and instead of answering, she nodded her head slightly and let her actions do the talking. She parted her lips and accepted his cock between them, unable to resist rolling her tongue around his delicious cock, licking up any stray traces of cum. Her eyes were on him the whole time, filled with admiration, love, and lust.

Levi let out a low sigh as instead of starting to fuck her mouth again, he released his bladder and began to give Anaise the warm golden drink she used to enjoy from him. It certainly was not common knowledge but Levi had seen first hand the unique quality that meant succubi enjoyed the taste of almost anything humans could give out, including him in his current form. He held his tip against her lips and let Anaise gulp it down, a little spilling from her lips as it became too much and letting her feel the golden liquid running down her breasts, feeling the warm wetness.

Levi didn't stop until he'd emptied himself and let out a satisfied sigh as he freed his cock from her thirsty lips with a wet little pop. "You should share that you like that with more men. I'm sure they'd be willing to help you whenever you're getting thirsty" he said, Levi placing her detached horn down on the beside table and giving Anaise a towel to get herself cleaned up.

Anaise gulped down his piss, eyes slowly closing as the warmth filled her mouth and washed down her throat. Some of it dribbled out the corner of her mouth and down her tits, running over her nipples in a way that both, tickled and warmed the nubs. She kept going, swallowing until eventually Levi had nothing left. She whimpered softly as he pulled his cock from her mouth, her lips fighting to hold on until he pulled free with a pop.

"It's been so long since I did that..." Noah would never have. He was as vanilla as they came, never letting Anaise indulge herself in anything kinky, nor satisfying her even in the most basic of areas. She knew her other partners would love it, though. She could see Charlie really enjoying it.

She used the towel to clean herself up, gingerly rubbing the soft fabric along her breasts and around her nipples. "I'll be sure to open up more with others." She promised him with a smile. She'd had to be coaxed into most things, but now she was feeling better, and she knew she should be taking the initiative more often. "I'll be a lot more proactive." She licked her lips, shivering with anticipation.

"Good girl" said Levi, laying back against the pillows and relaxing, taking a quick break before their debauchery continued. "Come here" he said, holding his arms open for Anaise to come lay down with him and wrapping them around her once she was cleaned up. Levi ran his fingers gently down her back and stroked Anaise's hair, knowing she'd still be sensitive for the rest of the night after snapping one of her horns off. He used to go it fairly regularly to her, whenever they grew back. However even Levi had never broken both in one night.

"Speaking of, I met up that faun you told me about a few months ago, Kimberley" he said, cuddling with Anaise on the bed. "She's quite the little slut as well, isn't she?" he chuckled, the pair able to casually talk about other people they fucked, Levi assuming Anaise might be a little envious but he was never upset about the large number of other men she regularly slept with. It was difficult, if not impossible, for two people like them to remain monogamous forever.

Anaise snuggled up to him comfortably, her head resting against his firm chest, listening to his heart beat. Her arms moved around him, a hand resting on the opposite side of his chest, gently rubbing small circles against his muscle. He was only lightly touching her, stroking her hair and stroking her back, but every little touch was like a shock for her, making her gasp slightly and press herself tighter against him.

"Kimberly?" At first she sounded really excited to hear about her new friend. She and Levi met, what a small world! But then she heard the rest of what he said, and she pouted a little bit, looking up at him. Still, she understood that it was only fair, after all, she was fucking other men as well. She only cared that she was the favorite.

Still, she couldn't help but ask. "You fucked her?" There was a hint of jealousy, but also curiosity and perhaps a little arousal at the idea. "She's really cute...and she's definitely a little slut, too. She really loves to fuck." She admitted, kissing Levi's neck gently. "Did you like fucking her...? Did she take good care of you?"

"I did, yes" said Levi casually, looking down and seeing her pout. He smiled even as he let out a little sigh and cupped her cheek in his hand when she was done kissing his neck. "I did very much enjoy her and she was excellent. I love you more than anything though Anaise and just like you will always come back to my bed, I will always come back to yours" he said, looking into Anaise's eyes as he reassured her, stroking her cheek.

"We both have more desires inside of us than can be contained by the restrictions society puts on us. You're a succubus, Anaise. You're not meant for monogamy. I think this little game with Noah has prove that" he said, using his charms a little if she seemed hesitant, his hypnotic amber eyes fixed on hers. "I'm the same way. I love you but if a girl like Kimberley is there, am I supposed to not fuck her? That hardly seems fair on Kimberley, now does it? It's what she's for, just like it's what you're for" he said.

Anaise visibly relaxed under his hypnotic gaze, the look on her face relaxing into a gentle smile as she listened to him. "I know, you're right..." She admitted softly. "I think I was just a little jealous is all." She admitted to him. "Just hearing that you fucked my friend was making me a little green...and a little excited." She mumbled softly.

Her hand caressed his chest gently, making its way to his ripped abdomen, tracing along his muscles. You're right, it's what we're made for. That's not fair to her, and I wasn't being fair to you." She pecked his lips, kissing him quick and lightly. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself though. I know she must have been a really good lay, and I know she definitely enjoyed herself, too." She seemed proud now, knowing Levi showed her a really good time.

Levi relaxed and smiled back as he convinced Anaise she didn't need to be jealous of him screwing other girls. "I'm glad you could see it my way" he said, always enjoying having Anaise twisted around his finger as she so easily just went along with him.

"That she was. Took a little to get her to come out of her shell but I could see she wanted more and I think they'll be a lot more happy guys from her school now" he chuckled, Levi reminiscing how he'd gotten Kimberley to want to let the boys at her school, Charlie and even her coach fuck her whenever they wanted.

"You think we should invite her over some time? I know she was very taken with you when you first met and you'd probably have fun spending more time together" he asked, Levi already picturing the three of them sharing a bed.

"Ohh? I'm sure the guys at her school will be very happy." Anaise bet that Kimberly would be having a lot of fun with the guys at her school. She seemed like she was having the time of her life at the party, especially when they fucked Charlie.

"Oh, I'd really like that!" She chirped softly, kissing Levi's neck before gently sucking on the sensitive skin. "I think we could have a lot of fun, and we would give you the time of your life." She promised him, teasingly. "No inch of your body untouched or unloved." She moved her lips to another spot, suckling in his skin again.

"Mmm fuck. You make that sound so good" moaned Levi as Anaise sucked in his neck and got him worked up with her teasing words. His cock was already waking up again. Before Levi grabbed Anaise and started fucking her again though, Levi tilted her chin up to look into his eyes again.

"While we're on the subject of making men happy. I think we need to continue your journey and take the next step" said Levi, caressing Anaise's cheek while his other hand came up to grope and softly squeezing her breasts.

"You're being good, letting men who want you have their way with you. But a proper succubus spreads sin and corruption to. You used to be so good at seducing people. I want you to be like that again" he said.

"The next step..." Anaise looked him in the eyes as she listened to his words. "To seduce people..." She pursed her lips gently as she thought about it, something hard to do with him groping her breast. She exhaled softly, and then nodded her head slowly.

"I can do that..." She hadn't seduced anyone in a long time, not really. The closest was Mr. Gladstone, but that was far too easy for her, she didn't have to try really. "I guess I'll have to find someone to seduce." She smiled, her hand trailing down his belly and to his growing cock, taking it into her grasp and stroking him slowly. "I'm still as good as you remember, I promise."

"I'm sure you are. Make sure it's someone that it's something of a taboo for you to fuck. Make it naughty" he chuckled, feeling Anaise stroke him and quickly getting fully hard again from her skilled touch.

"In the mean time" he said, placing a hand on the back of her head and guiding Anaise down to his cock so she could start sucking him again. "You just continue being a good little slut for all the men who already want to fuck you" he said, reaching over for the bag of toys they had got.

"Now then. What do you want to try next?" he asked, grinning as he showed Anaise all the different fun things he had bought for her.

Anaise obeyed happily, lowering her lips to his cock. She licked the head of his cock a few times as she thought about whom she should go after. A few ideas came to mind, one she was sure would really tickle Levi's fancy. "Mmmh..." She sucked on his cockhead for a few moments before letting go with a pop, glancing at the toys he pulled free.

"I'd really love to feel how that new plug fits." She grinned at him before going back to sucking on his cock. She knew she was going to have an eventful night, and was glad she could use tomorrow to recover.

Levi delighted in using all the new toys and things they had gotten on Anaise. He plugged her ass, used the dildos and vibrators on her, tying her up and fucking Anaise in every position imaginable. It was just like back when they were dating.

Levi saw Anaise off the next day after a few rounds of morning sex and told her he'd expect her to be there the same time the following week. Sunday was a chance for Anaise to actually relax, although Levi had suggested she catch up with Kimberley, as it would be helpful for her to have another non-human friend she could talk with and share stories.

Time passed as November slipped away Anaise's routine was very much the same as before. Only now things seemed to be going even further. She still got messages and calls from guys like Declan and Tyrell, inviting her to 'hang out'. Mr Gladstone kept her behind after class at least once a week if not more often.

However Logan was even more abrupt in approaching Anaise for sex during school hours. He even started coming up to Anaise when she was with Noah to grope and tease her. Word seemed to have gotten around because Anaise would find other jocks approaching her too, pulling her into the toilets for a quick fuck or finding unused classrooms they could have their way with her in.

Noah was still obvious, always on the edge of disbelieving whatever lies Anaise told him but unable to bring himself to call her out on it. He only really saw her at school now and she was often leaving him to wander off with other guys, or staying behind for tutoring with Mr Gladstone.

And of course every Saturday, Anaise was invited over to Levi's, her old flame wanting to hear all about that week's debauchery. Noah would usually ring or message her on those evenings, as if reminding Anaise he was there might stop her doing what he told himself she definitely couldn't be doing every time she slept over at her ex's apartment. Sharing a bed. Every week. Late at night. She'd never cheat on him though, thought Noah. Anaise wasn't like that.

Anaise would use Sunday's to Levi's suggestion, inviting Kimberly over to her place, or often going to Kimberly's as well. The faun had taken notice of the girl's new choice in clothing, and at first was genuinely surprised by it. After a few weeks of hanging out, she found herself dressing a similar way, learning from her succubus friend. The two would swap stories and give advice to one another.

Anaise also found herself constantly under the touch of someone. Logan would feel her up in front of her boyfriend often, not that Noah seemed to notice. Jocks would often catch her by surprise and pull her away, tugging her into bathroom stalls or locker rooms to get a quickie in, knowing she wouldn't argue with them. Mr. Gladstone had more than his fair share of fun with her, especially when she'd offered her tight little ass to him.

All of it was fun for Anaise, and she found herself feeling more alive now than she had before. More fulfilled, and it was showing. She'd always been an impossibly beautiful and sexy creature, but now it was almost like she was glowing. She was more alive and vibrant than ever, now that she was no longer fighting the current. She owed it all to Levi, whom she would show how grateful she was every Saturday. When Noah called, sometimes she would answer, other times she wouldn't. It was all too easy to ignore her boyfriend for her true lover.

But of course, she wasn't trying to throw Noah aside. The two saw each other in school, and she kept things as normal as she could for the most part. Just to make sure he still felt some affection, she would still smother him in kisses or positive attention, even letting him fuck her too, even if it never did anything for her.

When word of Thanksgiving came around though, she realized the best way to pass Levi's little challenge. She didn't have family to visit during the holiday, and while her first thought was to see if Levi would let her spend it with him, she thought about Noah's family, and remembered the way his father looked at her, filled with lust but controlling himself with self-restraint.

That was when she made the pitch to Noah, asking as flirtatiously and cutely as she could to spend the holiday with him and his family. She knew he'd say yes of course, but the hardest part would be actually doing it. She was confident she could seduce his father, it was just making sure they wouldn't be caught and/or interrupted. That would be the hard part.

Levi was more than happy for Anaise to spend time with Noah and his family for Thanksgiving. Especially when he cottoned on that she had an ulterior motive for wanting to see Noah and his family.

Noah was eager to have her over, explaining how it was always on a Thursday and the kind of food they would be having. He also said they would be having a dinner with just his parents and then some other extended family would be coming along for a get together in the evening as well.

The day arrived and school was closed for the holiday, Anaise free to do what she wanted and see anyone she wanted in the morning before needing to head over to Noah's after about midday in time for dinner.

"Hi Anaise!" said Noah, happily greeting her. He'd gotten a lot calmer since Anaise continued to show him affection and even sleep with him. Noah had almost forgotten about his worries she might be cheating on him and chose to just ignore the fact she still spent every Saturday with her ex. Noah invited Anaise inside and offering to take her coat.

"Hi, sweetie!" Anaise let him take her coat, smiling as she stepped inside the home, leaning in to give him a gentle kiss on the cheek, followed by a much less chaste kiss on the lips. She wanted to keep him happy and placated through the night, especially before she made her move on his father. "I'm kind of nervous...I didn't know how to dress, but I hope this is okay."

Her outfit was just barely more chaste than what she'd been wearing lately. The skirt was a tad bit longer than what Levi had picked out, but it still didn't do much to cover her plump ass, leaving her thick thighs exposed and teasing just rhe barest of her plump bottom. Her top left her shoulders and some of her chest exposed, held up by loose fitting straps matching her choker. Her breasts were large enough and the top tight enough that the black fabric was spread so thin that it was nearly see through. Her outfit was one entire tease, and she was quite proud of it.

"I'm excited to be here! I hope tonight goes perfect!" She grinned, doing a little twirl to show off her outfit to Noah. "Thank you so much for inviting me again. I'll be sure to show you just how thankful I am." She teased before she raised her skirt. Of course, she couldn't simply discard everything Levi had taught her. She wasn't wearing any panties underneath her skirt, and she was all too happy to show it to him.

Noah blushed as usual when Anaise showed him any affection beyond a kiss on the cheek. Any other guy Anaise spent time with would have pulled her upstairs and fucked her brains out already but not Noah.

Instead he just gaped at her how the tight top stretched over her enormous tits, making it just a little transparent. The bare shoulders and choker just completed the whole thing and Noah couldn't help but stare down at her plump thighs too. Then she lifted her skirt and it looked like Noah might pass right out as she showed him her bare pussy.

"Anaise!" hissed Noah as he came to his sense and reached out to pull her skirt down. "You shouldn't do stuff like that. My parents are here" he whispered, although it seemed they'd been overheard.

"Stuff like what?" asked Gabriel, Noah's dad emerging in the hall way with a joking expression, likely imagining he'd caught them doing something fun but not too naughty. However he paused upon seeing Anaise's teasing outfit, Gabriel looking away and awkwardly clearing his throat as he realised he'd been looking right at Anaise's chest.

"Either way, happy thanksgiving Anaise. Come on in, can I get you anything to drink? We didn't know if you were allowed, what with you being at school with Noah" he said, leading them into the kitchen where Noah's mother Dorothy was busy cooking up a storm.

Anaise pouted when Noah pulled down her skirt. Any other guy would have fucked her right away, or at least fooled aroudn with her a little, but not Noah. She could almost forgive his inability to please her if he was just more adventurous. Instead he was so prudish it was frustrating.

Her pout disappeared when Gabriel entered the room, and she flashed a smile at him. "Hello, sir, thank you for having me!" She could tell he was staring at her breasts, that familiar rush of excitement traveling through her body. It helped that Noah's dad was particularly good looking, too, only exciting her to carry out her little challenge even more.

"Happy Thanksgiving!" She responded to him cheerfully, following him into the Kitchen. "Well, technically I'm not supposed to, but I don't think a little glass won't hurt. It's mostly just so I don't end up getting drunk and doing something stupid with the others, you know?" She explained before she approached Dorothy. Noah's mother wasn't someone she often made conversation with, in fact she hardly made conversation with either of them, but she had to be on her best behavior tonight, at least until she wasn't.

"Happy Thanksgiving ma'am, thank you for having me over." She gave Dorothy a small hug from the side, her breasts splitting as she moved her arms around her. "It means a lot, this is my first thanksgiving."

"You don't have to call me sir, Anaise. Gabriel is fine, although it's nice to see a young lady with manners" said Gabriel as Anaise followed them into the kitchen.

He did pause for a moment when Anaise talked about doing things she shouldn't while drunk, but he figured it must be a joke and poured her a small glass of whatever she asked for.

Dorothy gave a polite smile and hugged Anaise back. "Oh you're very welcome Anaise. We're happy to have you over" she said, eyeing Anaise's outfit curiously and giving Gabriel a quizzical look when Anaise wasn't looking.

Her husband responded with a 'not much I can do about it now' kind of shrug and then tried not to stare at Anaise's tits any more than he already was.

"Okay? Gabriel it is." Anaise yook the drink graciously, gingerly holding the glass with both brands. She took a small sip of it before grinning a little. "That tastes pretty good." The smell of the food in the kitchen was a little intoxicating as well. The old anaise would have immediately tried to help Dorothy out, but now she was in a mission.

"So um...Gabriel..." She stepped over to the man, fingers tracing around the rim of her cup, held just below her breasts as she spoke. "I guess when I come over I never really talk much to you, so I'm really hoping to use today to get to know Noah's family more." She smiled, stepping a bit closer, looking up at the man. Her breasts were just barely touching him, brushing against his torso as she spoke. "So I wanna know everything about you!"

Noah went to help Dorothy cooking while Anaise was free to focus her attention on his dad. Their backs were turned and often distracted so nobody was paying much attention as Anaise flirted with Gabriel.

He tried to keep his eyes up as Anaise got closer and her chest just touching his. "Of course Anaise. You've been dating Noah for a few months now. It's only right you should get to know us more" he said with a friendly smile.

"I work in real estate. Dorothy works part time in the local library. Nothing fancy but we do well enough" he said with a chuckle, their home not a mansion but definitely nice and spacious.

"I've always wanted to ask, how are you finding it living here with humans? You're the first Visitor I've gotten the chance to talk with properly".

"Ah, real estate! I think I remember Noah mentioning something about that." Truth be told, she could not. She'd never really asked, she just assumed he worked as a banker or something of the sort. She hadn't even known Dorothy worked at all, either.

"Ah, well...its kind of tough to be honest." She told him with a sheepish smile. "Everyone is nice enough, you know? Not many people are really freaked out by me, or scared or anything but..." She glanced around, looking at Noah and Dorothy before she leaned closer to Gabriel, her breasts pushing firmly against him in the process.

"Its pretty hard for someone like me I'm particular." She whispered to him, pretending to struggle to meet his gaze at first. "Being, y'know, a succubus and all, everyone's always got their eyes on me, and sometimes their hands." She told him. "But that's not the worst part," She looked at Noah again before looking up at Gabriel. "The worst part is...I have needs...and they aren't being met..." As she spoke, a hand left her glass and traveled up his arm slowly, feeling his muscle through his shirt.

"Its not like with a human...its actually driving me wild..." She spoke slowly, her lips moving deliberately, glistening from the drink and her saliva. "I feel like if I'm going to explode every single day." She gripped his arm firmly. "Do you ever feel that way? Like you really need something...an itch scratched...some release...but you just can't get it? No matter what you do...?" She asked, voice low and breathy.

Gabriel smiled as Anaise confirmed most people were nice and nobody had been freaked out by her. If anything Anaise had received an even more warm welcome over the last few weeks since she'd changed her outfits. Some men in the neighbourhood even were still chatting Anaise up on the street and inviting her in to their homes.

"That's great. I like we live in such a liberal town. We've got to make Visitors feel welcome" said Gabriel.

However Anaise continued, coming closer to Gabriel and describing how everyone had their eyes and even hands on her. Gabriel tensed up a little as Anaise reached out and touched his arm muscles. Gabriel wasn't flinching away but he was clearly unsure how to react at first as Anaise started talking that way.

"I mean... Anaise... I can sort of understand... but..." stammered Gabriel quietly, glancing at his son and wife every few seconds. "You really shouldn't be saying things like that to me. Noah is right there" he said, shifting himself so his back was turned to the pair cooking, leaning against a marble worktop, almost obscuring Anaise if Dorothy or Noah were to turn around.

Back
Top Bottom