Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of a Recovering Succubus (MotionlessOrbit x Ouroborus)

"You're welcome Anaise. As your case worker, I want to ensure your time in the human world is the best you can make of it. That you get to be the best version of yourself" said Levi warmly, of course his idea of her best version being her more corrupt and slutty version. To Levi though there was no difference and he knew Anaise would feel the same way soon enough, if she didn't already.

"And how do we feel about Noah now?" he asked, testing the waters more and turning the vibrator up a little more as he made sure to drive them slowly, able to keep them safe while distracted playing with Anaise, and also that they would have enough time before he reached his apartment.

Anaise panted lightly as the toy buzzed inside of her, but she couldn't help but smile at his words. He cared so much about her, it made her heart flutter in her chest a bit. "Thank you, I want to be the best version of myself, too. The best I can be."

She had to think about his question, but it was harder to do that when the toy inside her started to vibrate more strongly, making her lean forward a little, eyes wide as it rubbed back and forth against little bundles of nerves inside of her. "Nngh!" She moaned suddenly. "I-I don't know...it's hard not to be a little mad at him...making me be something I'm not...it was s-selfish." She moaned softly as she stuttered, saying the first thing that came to her mind.

"He deserves to be cheated on..." She whimpered softly, repeating her words from earlier in the mall. "I still feel a little bad about it, though...but I have to do what's good for me. What's right for me." It wasn't like he was able to make her cum. He didn't even realize that he'd been leaving her unsatisfied all this time.

"That's good Anaise. Don't push yourself. Just feel what you need to feel, that's alright" said Levi, glad to hear her repeating what he'd said but not pushing her too hard yet. He rewarded her by turning the vibrator up again, not even caring she was going to make a mess of the leather car seat beside him.

"I still need to keep up with my work and I know you have school. So I'd like you to stay at my apartment every Saturday for now" he said, pulling at some traffic lights and looking at her with a smile. This was of course the most common time that Anaise would go see Noah, up until recently anyway. Her other suitors had often been occupying her during the days on weekends when Levi wasn't visiting and Anaise had been able to assuage her guilty by seeing Noah in the evening and sleeping at his place.

"Ahnn...!" Anaise moaned again, pulling at her skirt with both her hands as she squirmed in her seat. Her juices dribbled uncontrollably from her pussy, soaking the leather beneath her as she held on. "A-ahh...! O-okay...!" She was taking her time, alright. She could hardly focus on those feelings with the toy about to make her cum.

"Y-you want me to stay with you on Saturdays?" Even through the pleasure, that surprised her. He'd always come over to her apartment every other Saturday, and she found herself spending more time with Noah on those days, even spending the night there from time to time. But now Levi wanted her to come to his place, and that made her giddy, to say the least.

"O-okay!" She bit her lip, stifling another moan as she nodded her head. "I-I'd love to do that...!" She smiled, unable to hold back her moan. "If you'll have me over, I'd love to stay with you." She panted softly, squirming more in her suit, grinding her sex against the leather. "Nngh...I'm sorry about the leather seat...! It feels so good...!"

"That's right, and spend the night. Like you used to when we dated" he said, smiling at her again as he started the car up when the lights went green. "Don't worry about the seat. Focus on your pleasure and my voice" he said, assuaging her concerns with a look from his hypnotic eyes and warm smile.

"I want you to start changing the relationship dynamic with Noah" he explained, turning the toy up another notch but still making sure to edge Anaise. "We don't want you breaking up with him. That's letting him off too easy" said Levi with a devious grin.

"First, you're going to tell him when you next get the chance, that you can't see him on Saturdays anymore. If he asks why just explain your spending your night with your ex-boyfriend" said Levi casually. "I think even he will be worried by that but you're going continue playing with him. Tell him what he needs to hear, just enough to keep him happy but always wondering in the back of his mind if you're telling the truth. Understand?"

"O-okay..." Anaise fell for his hypnotic eyes and tantalizing voice once again, relaxing back into her seat. She only tensed up when the vibrator hit a particular spot a certain way, making her moan out loud again. She only got louder when the toy was turned up a little more, making her rock back and forth slightly in her seat.

"O-okay...!" She whimpered softly, nodding her head as she looked at him. "I'll tell him I can't be with him on Saturday nights anymore, I'll be too busy spending them with you." She agreed easily, her hand gripping the wet, leather seat beneath her tightly as she rocked her hips back and forth, grinding the lips of her pussy against the leather.

"I won't break up with him, I'll just keep him guessing." She agreed as her other hand raised to her breast, groping and squeezing herself. "I'll tell him next chance I get, I promise." She smiled at Levi, another gasp escaping her.

Levi delighted in watching Anaise hump herself wetly and desperately against the car seat as she took in his commands. She cupped her own breasts still barely contained inside the top as she gasped and moaned. Eventually Levi brought Anaise to the familiar sight of his apartment building and parked the car, leaning over the gear stick towards her as she held up the remote, letting it dangle in front of her.

"Now here's the real question. Do you want me to turn this up to maximum and let you cum now? Or can you hold out until we're upstairs, in my bed and I'm balls deep inside you?" he whispered, reaching out to cup her cheek and hold her gaze on his.

"Nngh..!" Anaise panted as she looked at the remote dangling in front of her, then back to Levi, her leg trembling. She wanted to cum so bad, and she felt like she couldn't wait any longer, but she'd wanted Levi to fuck her for so long that now that it could finally happen, she knew she had to try and tough it out. She could wait a little longer, right? Even if this toy was torturing her by keeping her constantly at edge

"I-I can hold out..!" She managed to squeak out. "I've been waiting for you to fuck me for so long..! I can wait till we make it upstairs!" She uttered, speaking quickly as she focused her lust filled, exasperated gaze on him. "C-can we hurry, though?"

"Of course. Good girl" he said, doing her the kindness of lowering the setting down to the base level, just edging Anaise still as he grabbed her bags of new clothes and toys, holding the car door open for her and having her follow him to the door. Once they got inside, Levi directed Anaise to the lift, smiling across at her as he played with the remote, nudging it up and down a little as the torturously slow lift brought them to Levi's door.

Once there he let Anaise in as she trembled and whimpered, locking it behind him and gesturing for her to follow him into the bedroom. His apartment interior would be familiar to Anaise. They'd spent so much time fucking each other's brains out in every room in every way they could imagine. It had always been oddly upmarket for a man just working as a case worker for the Visitor charity.

"Strip, and lay down on the bed" said Levi, his tone becoming imperious as he led Anaise inside and closed the door behind them, starting to slowly remove his own clothes as he deposited the bags on the floor.

Anaise thumped her feet against the elevator floor, fidgeting and wringing her hands as it brought them up the apartment building. "Ohhhh..." She whimpered softly, the wait killing her. Could this thing be any slower?! It was made even worse by Levi playing with the remote, almost making her fall to her knees by playing with the power like that.

Once they were in the apartment, things got a little better, but only for a moment. It hadn't changed much from what she remembered, it was still as incredible as she remembered. For a moment, she was blinded by nostalgia, until the flood of memories of all the sex they had around the apartment flooded her mind, making her arousal flare up 10 times more. "Nnngh!" Thanfully, Levi ushered her into the bedroom, and gave her a command.

She was quick to obey it too, quicker than normal. She stripped from her clothes, an easy task considering how little she was wearing in the first place. First came off her top, then her skirt, and finally her soaked panties, all resting in a neat pile on the floor. Then, she climbed onto the bed , laying down exactly as she was told. It took all of her willpower not to play with herself, fighting the urge to rub herself to orgasm. "Please hurry..." She begged, rubbing her thighs together. "I need you so bad...!"

Levi removed his clothes, ebony coloured body on display for Anaise as she stripped too and lay down on the bed as he'd asked. His cock was semi-hard but began to stiffen further as he looked down at Anaise, played out and rubbing her thighs together. He crawled onto the bed, hovering above her as he ran a hand teasingly down her stomach and dragging his nails along her inner thighs. Levi knew she was desperate but he also clearly enjoyed seeing Anaise squirm.

Levi took hold of the string that was poking out of her dripping, quivering pussy. Levi slowly began to tug on it, Anaise's pink pussy spreading to let the egg slide out of her. Luckily her extreme wetness made it easier for the buzzing toy to fall free. Not wanting to deprive Anaise pleasure, Levi took hold of himself and quickly placed the head against her entrance, sliding the tip between her slick lips.

"Tell me how much you need this" he said, his eyes fixed on hers as Levi didn't turn off the egg and instead pressed it to her clit on the low setting, sliding just the first inch or so of his thick dark cock inside her. "I need to hear you say Anaise. Tell me you belong to me and always will".

Levi's tantalizingly slow touch made Anaise shudder. She tried her best to stop squirming, but she knew it was a failed attempt, made impossible by his touch as he dragged his nails along her inner thighs. "Gah...!" She was creating a mess on his bed already, and she was sure he knew that. He was enjoying seeing her squirm and struggle, and as much as it was torturous for her now, she enjoyed knowing he was enjoying it.

The vibrator slipped free from her pink sex with ease, dripping with her juices. She let out a brief sigh of relief once it was gone, the constant edging reduced, only for that feeling to be replaced with Levi himself. His cockhead pushed up against her lips, the first inch spreading them apart, teasing her. To make matters worse, the egg was back, pushing up against her clit in a way that made her whimper and squirm.

"Levi..." She held his gaze, unable to look away. She was captivated by the intensity of his look, and the seriousness of his words, and it made her even weaker in the knees than she already was. "I-I need this so bad, Levi. I've waited so long for you to finally fuck me, I've wanted it since you came back." She exhaled, speaking quickly. Her hips squirmed, moving her pussy against his cock and the toy.

"I'll always belong to you, Levi. I always have and I always will." It was so easy for her to say it, it just slipped out. She'd said it not just with her mouth or her mind, but her heart. She was dating Noah, but she'd always belong to Levi first.

Levi felt even his heart warm as Anaise confirmed what she felt and what he wanted to hear. He'd waited long enough and so had she. He kept the vibrator pressed against her clit as he still wanted to drive her crazy but he began to slide his cock inside her properly. The blissful feelings of being fucked by Levi would come flooding back to Anaise, just like she would remember. Levi thrust forwards a few times until her warm slick walls spread to full accept him and he was buried balls deep inside her.

"I'm sorry I made you wait so long Anaise. But you're right back where you belong now" moaned Levi as he began slowly, letting Anaise get used to feel of his large dark cock again. He could feel her hugging him tight as he leaned over Anaise, smiling down at her and slowly lifting and lowering his hips, sliding his throbbing hard length deep inside her between low moans.

Anaise's eyes widened with gratitude and pleasure as Levi finally thrust his cock into her. She'd waited so long for this moment, since the day he'd first come back, and now it was finally here. He'd kept saying she had to make it up to him for leaving him, and this was a sign that she finally had. His cock was a tight, snug fight, pushing up against every little bundle of nerves and sensitive spot in her folds, making her moan aloud.

"Levi...!" She couldn't help herself, her legs raised and closed around his waist, raising her hips to pull him closer and give him easier access to the sensitive depths of her pussy. Already he was deeper than most others had been, and even though she'd spent the last few weeks sucking his cock, it was only now, with him balls deep inside of her, his cockhead kissing against her cervix, did she realize how big he actually was. "Levi you feel so good!" The buzzing of the vibrator against her clit was driving her even crazier, her folds spasming and stroking his cock. She curled her toes and arched her back slightly.

Her eyes were locked onto his, gazing up at his smile. Her expression was one of pure pleasure and admiration for him, her mouth open as she panted softly. "I'm finally back where I belong," She moaned, her hand grabbing a fistful of the sheets below her.

Levi removed the vibrator and placed it aside as Anaise wrapped her legs around him. She pulled him closer and he leaned over, pressing his body against hers so there was no room between them. He thrust deep, his cock kissing her core with each stroke. Her back arched and he leaned in to kiss along her neck and shoulder, already beginning to go a little faster as he sheathed his cock inside her fully each time.

"That's right, you're mine Anaise. My toy, my succubus slut" he moaned, bringing his eyes up to hers again, the amber coloured orbs gazing into hers lovingly as he fucked her. "You're never getting away from me again. Even as you let every man who wants to fuck you, you'll be back here in my bed in the end" he whispered, reaching down and gripping one of her horns, clutching it tight as he started to slam himself deep inside her.

Anaise moaned loudly as he drove himself into her over and over, striking her core with his cock again and again. Each time was better than the last, driving her absolutely crazy with pleasure. "Nnngh! I'll always come back to you!" She squealed softly, her breats leaping up with every swing of his hips.

His grip on her horns only led her to even greater pleasure, sending it tingling down her back and through her spine. She couldn't bring herself to look away from his eyes even if she wanted to. This was more than just fucking, for both of them. Anaise was giving herself entirely to him, and he was claiming her for himself. She squirmed under him, her hips pushing back against his. Why shouldn't she give herself to him? He'd always been there for her, and he knew her body like no one else. Even now, this was the best sex she'd ever had.

"That's right Anaise. Your body was made to be enjoyed, by me most of all" he moaned, leaning down and locking lips with her, lovingly kissing Anaise as he rutted into her. Levi began to fuck her even harder and faster, groaning into her mouth as the clap of their bodies colliding filled the room along with their joined moans of pleasure. His balls slapped against her ass as she hugged her body to him, feeling her tits against his chest and going in with rough pounding strokes of his cock.

"You don't need to hold back. I know I made you wait to cum. You did so well today Anaise and I want you to cum your brains out" he groaned, speaking between heated kisses as he fucked her into the mattress and making his bed creak under the energy of their coupling.

"Nngh! Anh!" Anaise moaned into their kiss, her voice growing louder with every pound of Levi's hips. She was acutely aware of every inch of his cock as it drilled against her core , sliding back and forth against her slick folds as they clung to his length, squeezing and stroking him over and over. "Y-yes!" She kissed him back as best as she could, though for once, it was hard to focus on what she was doing rather than how he was making her feel.

"Levi-! Levi!" She wanted to tell him she was going to cum, but she couldn't do it. All that she could do was chant his name as her orgasm came to fruition, roaring from her hips and shaking her entire body. "Aaahn!" She screamed out, her legs squeezing him tightly as she soaked his cock in her juices, her fluids falling back down and drenching her hips in the process.

Levi didn't need Anaise to tell him she was cumming. He felt it in how her pussy was clenching around him. How she was kissing him so passionately and the way her moans became more and more intense. He filled her over and over, pumping himself deep inside Anaise's soaking wet silky pussy. Sex with a succubus, specifically Anaise, was unlike anything else for Levi.

He never wanted her away from him again, or at least not at his beck and call, coming whenever he called. Anaise had been so besotted with him and they'd fucked like animals at every chance. Levi could already feel like they were drawing back to that debauched relationship again.

He grinned to himself as she called out for him over and over, screaming as she soaked his length in wetness and drenched her own hips. Levi kept fucking Anaise into the mattress, even as she came, wanting to drive her wild with pleasure and give her another reminder why she should never think about leaving him again. With a few more rapid thrusts, Levi buried himself deep inside Anaise and groaned as his thick shaft pulsed and thick ropes of his cum were emptied inside her.

Sex with Levi had always been different, better. Anaise always craved sex, whether she'd wanted to admit it before or not, it was what a succubus like herself was made to crave, and unless they were particularly bad, like in Noah's case, she could usually find some enjoyment out of it. But with Levi, it was the best sex she'd ever had. Every bit of him filled her perfectly, always striking every nerve just right, grinding against her most sensitive parts in the perfect way.

They were going back to what their relationship used to be, the debauched sex, fucking like animals every chance they got. Even now, Anaise squealed loudly as he fucked her into the mattress. Her legs unwrapped from around Levi, tensing and pointing straight up as he pumped in and out of her, fucking her through her orgasm.

"Nnghh!!!" She moaned loudly as he filled her with his cum, rope after rope splashing against her walls and filling every bit of her throbbing cunt. She stiffened underneath him, growing more rigid. She couldn't believe she'd ever given this kind of sex up, and she knew she never could again, not for anything or anyone. "This is how it's meant to be...!" She moaned out, basking in the warmth of his cum.

Levi smiled to himself as Anaise confirmed what they'd done was how sex was supposed to feel. She'd described during their fortnightly meetings how disappointing her human boyfriend could be in bed. Even with such a low bar, Levi still felt a surge of pride as he reminded Anaise that only he was the one that could truly give her what she wanted. What she needed. As if to prove his point, he thrust a few more times inside her soaking pussy, milking the last bit of him from himself before slowly sliding free.

He rolled onto his side and pulled Anaise against him, stroking her hair and smiling into her eyes. He felt her soft plush breasts pushed up to his chest, softly and lovingly kissing her lips. "You look so adorable when you're cumming your brains out" he whispered teasingly, chuckling as he wrapped his arms around her, thoroughly intended to fuck her well into the night but enjoying the intimate moments in between.

Unfortunately they were interrupted as Anaise's phone began to buzz. Levi grabbed it for her and let out a snort as they both saw Noah's name on the screen. "Look who it is" he chuckled, handing Anaise the phone with a playful grin. "Here's your first test I suppose" he said, giving Anaise a daring look.

Those last few thrusts drove Anaise wild, making the succubus whimper underneath him, curling her toes as a result. Between the teasing and the toy, and finally the sweet release Levi and his cock had given her, she was beyond sensitive, and craving for more. Those little thrusts were enough to keep the fire going, but calm her down at the same time. They'd done their job, leaving her craving for more of his cock.

She snuggled into him, arms curling around him as they kissed one another. "Mmh...that's because you fuck me so good..." She mumbled between kisses. "You look so-" Her words were cut off by the ringing of her phone. She scowled a little when she saw Noah's name on her screen, upsetting her even more.

She would have just hung up but the look on Levi's face let her know she couldn't. After all, she didn't want to disappoint him. She took the phone from him and swiped right, answering the call. "Hey, Noah," She greeted him coolly, though she could barely keep her lips away from Levi. "What's up?"

Levi was quite happy for Anaise to decide how far she wanted to go while talking to Noah over the phone. She didn't seem to want to leave his lips and so he kissed her back, keeping her occupied whenever Noah was responding.

Noah hadn't heard from Anaise all day. It felt like ever since the party she was hanging out with new friends every Saturday. Noah had no idea of course that normally involved meeting with up with guys like Tyrell, Declan or now even Logan. However she usually came over for the evening and spent the night, but Noah hadn't heard from her today.

"Hi Anaise. I just wanted to check in, I hadn't heard from you today so wanted to see how you were" said Noah, trying to sound casual and frowning as he could occasionally hear the sound of Levi and Anaise making out.

"Is everything alright?" he asked, trying to figure what the sound might be.

"Mmh," Anaise licked his lips as they kissed, her tongue gliding across his as they made out while Noah spoke. Even after he'd finished, it took a moment for her to pull away from Levi's mouth to respond to her boyfriend, "Ah, I was just busy today. Saturday, you know...? I have to meet with my caseworker." She smiled at Levi, kissing the underside of his chin and then his neck.

"Everything is good though, better than it's ever been." She assured Noah. "Sorry we couldn't hang out today...and I won't be able to come over tonight, either." She added last minute. "I know we've done that a lot, but I can't do it tonight, sorry." Of course, she wasn't the least bit sorry about it.

Given the choice between spending the night with Levi or Noah, the answer was easy for her. Levi won it every time. "Actually...I was thinking maybe we can just hang out at school...? I'm gonna be very busy on Saturdays from now on."

Levi grinned as she referenced him, leaning back against his pillows and letting Anaise kiss his chin and neck as he ran his hands down her back.

"Oh yeah, you have those meetings" said Noah, thinking of asking if Anaise wanted to come over but Anaise beat him to the punch. "Oh... that's ok" said Noah quickly, not wanting Anaise to think he was pressuring her. "I get your busy, maybe next-" he began again before Anaise cut him off once more.

"Just at school...?" he said, Noah feeling his stomach drop. Was something wrong? Had he said or done something. Maybe she was just busy though, figured Noah, biting his lip as she summoned the courage to ask further.

"Is it like more Visitor meeting stuff you'll be doing then? That will keep you busy on Saturdays I mean" he asked, trying to sound casual again.

Back
Top Bottom