Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of a Recovering Succubus (MotionlessOrbit x Ouroborus)

"Well, I doubt you'll be surprised" chuckled Levi, steering Anaise towards some shops tucked more towards the back of the mall and inside. Levi was quite insistent that Anaise try on everything and model for him, the shop assistants either knowing Levi already or used to catering to a particular type of woman. They didn't seem to bat an eye that Anaise was a succubus and were happy to make suggestions and let Anaise try everything on.

Levi started her off with more casual items that Anaise could just about get away with wearing in public. He had her try on shorts that her bubbly ass was practically hanging out of. Skirts that he insisted couldn't be above 10-12 inches in left, short enough that they just covered her ass but just a little lean forwards and Anaise would be showing her entire ass. He also had her try some leggings, the fabric so sheer they were translucent and showed her underwear, while being so form fitting it caused her camel toe to show between her plump thighs. All of them appeared to be made for succubi, as all the garments either were free enough for her tail to come out or had holes cut into them for it to poke out.

All the tops he suggested were strapless, more like boob tubes that would have Anaise constantly having to adjust them to stop her tits spilling out. If it wasn't that, the tops completely exposed her midriff and the hem stopped around her nipples exposing the underside of her breasts. One particular item was more like a strip of fabric, that hung below her shoulders and only just covered her nipples, leaving the rest exposed.

Anaise tried on everything that Levi gave her. These clothes were more revealing than she was used to wearing, especially since she'd started dating Noah, and some part of her was a little nervous to wear them, but she figured the least she could do was try them on for Levi. Of course, when she was met with his smiling face every time she modeled in them for him, showing off just how little they covered, or more precisely, what they failed to cover, she found herself warming up to the idea more and more. She loved knowing he loved seeing her in them, and that made her feel much better about wearing them.

The skirts were easy, especially since Anaise herself loved skirts to death. Even if leaning forward or bending over would reveal everything, she still found herself liking them. She couldn't help but wonder what Mr. Gladstone's face would look like if she showed up to class wearing something like that. In fact, her mind wandered to all the different guys she'd been fooling around with lately, but ironically enough, not a single thought wandered to Noah. All she could think about was what Declan would do to her if she were wearing one of those tube tops, or Seilenos if he saw her in a pair of those shorts.

The one item that covered only her nipples was perhaps the most nerve wrecking one, but she was still happy to model it for him. Even though it left all of her breasts bare, save for her nipples, they were still quite visible at least in shape through the fabric, the little nubs fully erect against the material. She found herself constantly readjusting them, worried her nipples would fully slip out.

That final item was certainly the most scandalous. Just the act of walking around would likely make Anaise's chest bounce out of it. Levi was all smiles though, looking into her eyes as he spoke. "I think that's the best one. Any man who sees you will be imagining what it's like to just slide his cock up between them. You don't even have to take it off" he said, coming over and running his hand over her bare stomach.

"You look even more perfect like this than before. You understand why it's important that you dress like this, right Anaise?" he said, smiling down at her.

"You think so?" Anaise looked up at Levi, her arm moving around him as he caressed her bare belly, a small smile on her face. If he loled this one a lot, then she would make it a point to wear it more often.

"I think so, yeah." She nodded her head gently. "It makes me look even more attractive for the men that want to have sex with me, right? And it's more fun and easier for them. A lot easier access so we can have all the fun we want." She to admit that she couldn't wait to feel their stares on her. She couldn't believe she used to think the stares and looks were creepy, now she found herself craving that kind of attention.

"Exactly, good girl" said Levi, reaching up and caressing her cheek. "Let's get these then. I'm paying" he said, looking at the multiple skimpy items he'd already had her try on.

"You should wear this one out though. And one of those little skirts" he suggested, Anaise already in the tiny top. "Seems silly to just get changed again, right?" said Levi, already picking the things up and signalling the staff they were ready to pay.

"Thank you so much, Levi!" Anaise beamed, her devilish little tail swishing about happily behind her. She'd gotten some sexy new clothes for free, from Levi! She stood on her toes so she could kiss him on the cheek.

"O-oh, of course! You're right!" She agreed, looking down at the top. What sense did it make to change? Besides, if she was going to get used to wearing these kinds of clothing, today would be as good a start as any. "I'll keep this one on." She fished through the clothing for one of the skirts, picking one that best matched the top. She didn't bother with a dressing room, instead slipping into the skirt right away.

Levi watched hungrily as Anaise slipped off whatever she was wearing and pulled one of the little skirts up, admiring her ass and legs. Her chest moved around so much as she worked, always threatening to just slip out from the tiny top too, the sight making Levi grin, even more so as she kissed his cheek. "Good girl Anaise. Let's go look at some dresses" he said, paying for everything and then leading her to another store, this one seeming more more upmarket, although some of the dresses were less than usual.

Levi again insisted Anaise model everything for him and strangely the women in the shop just seemed to be happy going along with whatever Levi suggested. Some of the dresses he picked out could be described as elegant, despite barely holding everything in. Others were much less so, more the kind of thing a certain type of woman wore late at night while trying to attract a certain type of man. One item little number couldn't really be described as a dress at all, more being a series of straps that barely covered Anaise's curvaceous body.

Last edited:
Anaise couldn't help but fawn over the dresses, even the skimpier ones. The more elegant one she loved, even if it barely stuck to her body, hanging from her massive tits in such a way that it would drive any man viewing wild, accentuating her bare hips and thighs dramatically. Of course, a girl needed a party dress, especially if they were to attend more parties in the future. But the final dress, left Anaise a little breathless.

She'd always thought she looked wonderful, but seeing herself in that dress only further confirmed it. The straps barely hid anything, they weren't big enough to even cover her areola, but she loved it even still. She could only imagine what it would have been like to wear something like this to that party she'd gone to before. She wondered what would have happened to her then.

She showed this one in particular off for Levi as much as she could, cocking her hips to the side, her pussy just barely covered by the straps, hidden ever so slightly from his view. "This dress is so crazy...!" She laughed a little with a grin as she spun around, giving him a full view of it. "It barely hides anything!" She didn't think it could get any skimpier than what he'd picked for her in the previous store, but she was wrong.

Levi was watching Anaise with an expression akin to a man dying of thirst seeing an oasis. Denying himself Shiori was becoming harder and harder. Fucking and corrupting Kimberley had sated him for a little while but Anaise was special. She was and still remained to some extent, the one who got away. She'd left him for Noah and Levi wanted to wait until she was begging for him to fuck her before he'd let her think she'd done making it to him. That didn't mean he couldn't play with in the mean time though.

"I know, that's kind of the point though" he said, checking nobody was watching before pushing Anaise back into the changing rooms and following her inside. He clamped a hand over her mouth and reached under the little strap of fabric protecting her pussy as he started rubbing at her through whatever underwear she'd left on. "Imagine some man catching you wearing this somewhere dark" he said, leaning in to whisper in her ear.

"He'd recognise right away what a needy little slut you are. He'd take you just like I'm taking you now" he groaned, tugging her panties aside and sliding his fingers inside her. "And you'd let him, wouldn't you Anaise? You'd wear this dress hoping men like him, men like me, will see you for what you really are and claim your body for your own desires".

Last edited:
Anaise stumbled backwards into the changing rooms as Levi pushed her inside the changing room, until he'd pinned her back against one of the walls. The moment his fingers made contact with her pussy, a moan left her lips, failing to be any louder than a muffled noise thanks to his hand. She was already aroused from dressing like this in front of him and being under his gaze for so long, but the more his fingers touched her, rubbing her sex up and down, the wetter she got.

She listened to his words, her chest rising and falling quickly as her breathing and heart rate escalated, eyes wide as she listened to him. Then his fingers slipped inside her, and her knees almost buckled. "Mmmrph..!" Another loud moan vibrated against his hand, and she couldn't help herself, nodding her head as her slick, wet folds gripped and stroked his fingers. She knew he was right, she would let a man take her, she'd let Levi take her.

A part of her hoped he would finally fuck her, she'd been hoping for it for so long, but she knew he wanted her to make it up to him. She just didn't know how, she thought she was doing everything he wanted, and she was. But that wasn't enough. Still, it was hard for her to even think about that with his fingers diving into her slit over and over, making her buck her hips every now and again.

Everything he said was right. Her body was meant to be used by men for their own desires, and she loved it. She trembled against him, hands gripping his shirt tightly as she squirmed between the wall and his body.

A particularly malicious grin settled over Levi's face as he fingered Anaise in the changing room, his hand keeping her moans muffled so they'd not alert the shopkeepers. Even Levi's charms likely wouldn't keep them out of trouble if they heard. The muffled sound wasn't the only thing though, Levi hearing the slick wet sound of her pussy as much as he could her money clinging to his fingers as Anaise trembled against him.

She squirming and Levi knew it wouldn't be long before she came. However, just as she was about to finish, his fingers began to slow. He stroked them between her heated walls but little by little they stilled as he denied Anaise her climax, eventually slipping them free and removing his hand from her mouth, only to reply it soaked fingers, making Anaise suck her own juices off him.

"No cumming. Not yet" he whispered softly, making Anaise finish cleaning him before he opened the curtain and told her to put the little top and skirt back on, aware they'd definitely not get away with Anaise wearing the not-quite-a-dress outside in the mall.

It wouldn't take Anaise long to cum, not with the way he was pumping his fingers in and out of her tight, wet pussy. His words nor the scenario didn't help, only further turning her on and spurring her towards her limit. Every time he spoke into her ear, she would imagine his words, and it would only make her wetter, to the point her pussy was practically drooling with her sweet nectar.

But right before she came, that familiar spasm stroking along his digits, he pulled away, leaving her a whimpering mess. "L-levi...!" She called after him in a hushed whimper, but instead he had her suck his fingers clean before leaving the room. A part of her felt angry, then sad, then confused. Was she not being good anymore? Did she do something wrong? Why was he torturing her?

Still, she did as he said, changing back into the little top and skirt, making sure the top covered as much of her tits as she could before she followed him after the room. She walked slowly, still feeling her juices dribbling down her legs, her arousal still ever present. "Levi, that's not fair...!" She spoke to him in a hushed whisper, not wanting the store workers to hear her. "You told me earlier teasing would be wrong if there was no fun!" Her hand gripped his arm tightly, the budding desperation becoming ever so present.

Levi had to admit she had a point. He turned to Anaise, handing the dresses he'd chosen for her to the workers and asking them to ring the items up for him as he turned to Anaise with his usual smile. "You're right. I'm sorry Anaise. I just..." said Levi, summoning up a little honesty for once.

"I guess I'm still feeling a little bitter. About how things ended before" he said, looking down at her as he reached up and stroked her cheek. "You left me because you wanted to be with that Noah boy and now we're doing all these things... but I feel like you're not being entirely honest with yourself" he said.

Anaise felt her heart drop in her chest as she listened to him, her gaze wavering ever so slightly as she looked up at him. "Ahh, I'm sorry Levi...I didn't mean to hurt you..." She knew he wouldn't like that she had left him for Noah before. How could he? But she thought she was making grounds in making it up to him, making him feel better.

Was she just hurting him more? "I'm not being honest with myself? What do you mean by that...?" She asked him softly, her grasp on his arm easing up slightly. She reached up, her top threatening to let her breast slip free as she placed a hand on his cheek as well. "You can be honest with me." She couldn't remember the last time she'd heard him sounding this vulnerable, being this open. It warmed her heart and made her feel a little worse at the same time.

"A few months ago, before Halloween. When I visited you again for the first time, I said it was ok for you to cheat on Noah with me" he said, Levi still looking deep into her eyes as she spoke, although he deliberately wasn't adding all of his usual charming power. "But you said it wasn't cheating. It was just surviving" he said, letting out a little chuckle at how she'd phrased it.

"You must be quite fond of him but isn't there a point where you have to admit to yourself that it's more than just survival? That you really enjoy doing this. Sneaking around behind his back. With me. With these other men. Always letting him almost realise but never quite catching on" he said, nuzzling his cheek against her soft hand that held it. "Don't I mean more to you than just survival?"

Anaise stiffened a little, falling quiet as she was unsure of what to say. She had said that, and at the time, she meant it, but she didn't realize what that sounded like. "Levi, I..." She started, then paused. She thought about everything she had been doing these past weeks, who she had been with, and how much. It had become more than just survival at this point, even she had to admit it.

She stared silently into his eyes for a moment, before speaking up. "I do...I do enjoy doing this...all of this, especially being with you." She finally admitted aloud. "You mean a lot more to me than just survival, Levi, I never meant to say that about you." She assured him with a smile. Before she knew it, the next words slipped from her mouth. "I love you, you mean a lot to me." She stood on her toes and planted a small, lingering kiss on his lips. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you like that."

Levi held her against him as she stood on her tiptoes and kissed his lips, not letting her pull away. "I know you'd never mean to hurt me. You were just confused" he said, his eyes so close to hers as he smiled again and began to work his magic once more. It was the real make or break moment, Levi knowing even with all his charms, Anaise could never be forced to say or do anything she would never had done deep down.

"I love you too" he whispered, even by the changing rooms beside a busy mall, the whole world seeming to fold in until it was just the two of them. "I need you to say it then. Say that if I took you home right now and fucked you all evening and into the night, that it wouldn't just be surviving and feeding that hunger inside" he said, cupping her cheek too as he held her gaze.

"I want you to admit what it would be. What it could be..." he said, letting the implication linger between them, that Levi might just finally give Anaise what she'd been craving for months now, if she'd just say those words.

Anaise felt her heart jump in her chest at his words. He loved her, too...! She couldn't stop smiling after hearing that, and if it wouldn't have ruined the moment, she might have jumped for joy. She supposed she should feel bad for saying that to him, especially when she was in a relationship with Noah, but while she was looking into his eyes, all she could think about was Levi. Noah quickly became a distant thought, his name leaving her mind.

His next words froze her again though, but instead of with guilt or regret, it was desire. She so desperately wanted him to fuck her until neither of them could fuck any more, she'd wanted it for so long, and here it was. All she had to do was say she wanted it. No, she had to do more than that, and it was so easy for her to say it.

"Levi...I want you...." She started, her speech breathless. "It'd be more than just survival with you...it'd be because I want you. I need you." She admitted aloud, her cheeks turning crimson as she spoke. "I...I want what we had back, it was the best thing I ever had."Anaise murmured softly, eyes sparkling as she spoke. "I want to be yours." As she spoke, she threaded her fingers with his, clasping their hands together. "If you'll have me."

"And because it's fun to... what, on Noah?" prompted Levi, smiling as she admitted she wanted him like they had it before, but needing to hear her admit the truly depraved party. That sneaking around behind Noah's back gave her pleasure. That it was fun deluding him and fucking other men almost constantly while Noah just continued to be a disappointment.

"You don't need to feel guilty about it. He's been holding you back from the real you. This is it" he said, gesturing to Anaise in her slutty outfit. "You can say it. He deserves it. Noah deserves to be..." he said, not finishing the sentence and wanting to hear Anaise say those magic words of infidelity.

Anaise fell silent for a moment, only for a moment. She knew what he wanted to say, and she had basically said it in a roundabout way, but he wanted her to say it directly. It was what had been happening, and she knew he was right. She was a succubus, she was meant to sleep around, she had to, and Noah was trying to hold her back, even if he didn't realize that's what he was doing.

"Noah deserves to be cheated on," She finally answered him, finishing his sentence, her lips curling into a small smile, "It's fun to cheat on Noah." She added, telling him exactly what he wanted to hear. She'd tried so hard not to cheat on him, only to end up doing that in the first place. She wasn't the girl Noah wanted her to be, she couldn't be. She had a different purpose, after all.

That little smile was all Levi needed. It was the hint that Anaise could become truly and deviously corrupt. To take joy in cucking her boyfriend was the next big step in her sliding back to becoming a true succubus again and it was music to Levi's ears. "Thank you Anaise. Good girl" he said, using those special words she loved to hear again. Before she could say anything further, Levi pulled her into a kiss, locking lips with her heatedly until there was an awkward cough from beside them.

The pair turned and a red-faced worker was holding out a bag with the dresses Levi had bought. He chuckled and accepted it, holding Anaise against him as he reached down under the tiny skirt and groped her ass again. "My apologise. We got a little carried away. I'm not her boyfriend you see and Anaise quite enjoys this sort of thing, don't you Anaise?" he said, smirking down at her as he openly ran his hand under her ass and between her thighs, right in front of the woman.

Anaise preened at his words, always enjoying being called a good girl by Levi. The only thing she loved more was the kiss he gave her, one she quickly slipped into, forgetting about everything else. At least until the shop worker interrupted them, earning a pout from her at their interruption. That pout itself was interrupted by his hands on her ass and between her legs.

She grinned, cheeks red at his words, but she found it cute how happy her words had made him. "I do really enjoy this." She agreed with him, winking at the shop worker. "Just keep this between us, okay?" She flirted, her words full of breath as she took the bags from him. She leaned in and "tipped" the worker by kissing him on the corner of his mouth before looking back up at Levi with a smile.

Levi chuckled at Anaise's antics and followed after her, his hand on her ass again as they exited the shop, now with two bags filled with slutty outfits and dresses. Levi didn't take his hands off Anaise now, feeling a lot better now she'd made her confession. She could acknowledge that cheating on Noah felt good and if anything it would only make her sleeping with other men all the more exciting for her.

"Now I know you wanted to go home, but I still have that surprise I promised you" he said, leading Anaise along by her ass, sinking his fingers into the plump swaying cheeks under her skirt as he led Anaise over to a rather discreet looking store with the windows covered and a sign saying 'Over 18's only' on the door. "I figured we could pick up a few fun things in here as well" he said as they stopped outside.

Anaise felt better herself after saying it. She couldn't describe why, really, but it was like she'd broken free of a cage she was trapped in. She was finally able to be free, to be herself, and she had Levi to thank for it. Without him she would have gone back to being that same, starved and easily manipulated mess.

She leaned against him as they walked, becoming more and more comfortable with his choice in her outfit and the public display of affection. When they stopped at the sex shop, she gasped a little, brimming with excitement. "Yes!" She cheered a little, bouncing on her heels, her ass and tits wobbling as her clothing struggled to contain them. "I had so much fun with Seilenos, I really want to use them with you too!"

"I'm glad to hear it. Let's go then" chuckled Levi, sending Anaise in first with a playful smack to her barely covered ass. Levi followed in behind her though, the store fairly colourful despite the secretive outside. Everything looked so sordid and the men inside all immediately turned to see Anaise with wide lustful gazes. The owner was a particularly lecherous looking middle-aged man, not bad looking but certainly not the type Anaise might have pursued before she'd started listening to Levi again.

The shop was divided into secluded aisles. There were sections for toys. One for outfits and another containing DVD's of adult media. Levi steered Anaise to the toys first of all, this time not telling her what she should take but asking her what she wanted, although he was happy to make suggestions if Anaise wanted him to.

Back
Top Bottom