Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of a Recovering Succubus (MotionlessOrbit x Ouroborus)

Levi groaned louder as Kimberley managed to fit more of him into her mouth. The pleasure was feeling from her own fingers radiated down through her mouth and beads of his runny pre-cum began to ooze from the slit and get onto her tongue.

"That's right. Good girl Kimberley. This is what your mouth is best for. Giving pleasure" he moaned, stroking the top of her head and moaning as she managed to get him to the back of her throat as his tip started to tickle her tonsils.

Kimberly tasted his salty precum on her tongue, and before she knew it, her tongue was rolling back and forth against the slit of his cockhead, greedily gathering up whatever precum oozed from his tip. She started to Bob her head up and down on his cock, slowly inching him further and further down her throat.

That was until she started to gag, her throat closing around his cockhead as she did. She coughed a little but she didn't let it deter her. She pusher further, sliding more of his monstrous cock down her throat, letting it bulge against her throat as she did. Her fingers teased her pussy even more, gliding back and forth against her slick folds, making her moan and gag more.

"Good. Very good. Don't stop" groaned Levi, feeling her choke herself and bulge out her throat over and over, soaking his cock and balls in her drool while Kimberley kept playing with herself and stoking her wet little slit.

Kimberley's tongue felt delightful around the sensitive tip of his cock and she got to taste plenty of his pre-cum as she worked to pleasure him. As if Kimberley wasn't deep enough for him though, Levi's hips began to stir, meeting her head bobs with upwards thrusts that seemed to take him ever further down her throat.

"Fuck that's good. To think you denying men this talented mouth" he groaned, grinning to himself as he imagined the dozen or so young men and one particular track, that would never know they had him to thank for what would be Kimberley's sudden shift to promiscuity. Levi didn't mind though. In the end he still reaped his reward.

Kimberly was now a drooling mess, saliva leaking down his cock, foaming around her lips and against his skin as not only her head moved, but so did his hips. The sound of his cock as it reached the back of her throat, silencing her moans on its way down, and then allowing them to sound true coming up, filled the living room. The only sounds that challenged it was her slurping on his thick, fat cock.

She whimpered, squeezing he eyes shut as her fingers rubbed and assaulted her sensitive spots over and over again, squeezing her legs together as a result. Her large, brown doe eyes looked up at him, teared up slightly from having her throat stretched and fucked, but there was no mistaking the pleased gleam in her eye. She was enjoying herself, to the point that sucking him off and her fingers playing with herself was going to make her cum a second time.

Levi held himself back, wanting to feel the muffled vibrations of Kimberley making herself cum and sending the vibes down his cock.

His toes curled and he bit his lip as he fought the urge, groaning and bucking his hips, burying himself into her throat over and over as she drooled all over him.

Only once Kimberley trembled and creamed herself, did Levi blow his load. His sticky white cum would erupt right down Kimberley's throat, making the enthusiastically slutty faun slurp down each and every drop before he'd let her come up for air.

Kimberly's fingers struck the perfect spot at the perfect time. She squeezed her eyes shut, her walls contracting and squeezing her own fingers as her thighs and legs tensed, hips trembling. She came hard, almost harder than the first time, soaking her digits in her fluids as she moaned on his cock.

Then Levi came, flooding her mouth with his hot, sticky cum, shooting it right down her throat as she sucked hard on him. Her eyes flew open as he painted her throat white, filling her belly with his seed. By the time he was finished and allowed her to pull away, she was a wheezing, coughing mess, eyes reddened slightly as she caught her breath.

"O-oh wow!" She coughed, tasting some of his cum on her lips. "Levi, you taste so good...!" She wheezed a bit, beaming at him, saliva and cum dribbling down her chin, of which she made a point to quickly lick away.

"Mmm thank you Kimberley" he chuckled as complimented the taste of his cum, looking down at the mess she'd made of herself in her efforts to please him.

Kimberley licked her lips and Levi gently reached down to wipe the water from around her bright doe eyes and stroking her hair.

"Now then, shall we take this to the bedroom?" he said, offering her his hand to let herself up, kicking off his pants and standing in front of her in all his naked glory.

Kimberly took a moment to gaze upon him, drinking in his imposing, dominating figure as he stood before her.

She nodded her head and took his hand, using it as leverage to slowly rise to her feet. "Okay, I'm ready." She smiled at him, squeezing his hand gently.

Levi wrapped an arm around Kimberley, his hand resting on her round ass, stroking the soft fur around her cheeks and using the grip to steer her towards the bedroom.

"Hopefully I won't tire you out too much before you invite Charlie over" he chuckled, giving her ass a squeeze and then pushing Kimberley down onto the bed once they entered the room.

Levi wasted no time in climbing on top of her, rolling Kimberley onto her front as he ran his hands up and down her body, kissing her neck as his cock becamse hard again. "Or maybe I should just keep you to myself for the evening. Let this Charlie boy have his fun another time" he mused.

Kimberly fell back onto the bed, moaning softly as his lips attacked the sensitive skin of her neck, her legs raising slightly before she parted them, opening up and exposing her dripping sex to him.

"Charlie can wait, you're here right now and he's probably off with someone else." She told him with a smile, her hands gently rubbing against his firm chest. "First come, first serve, right?"

"Sounds fair to me" chuckled Levi, watching Kimberley open herself up to him. His hands roved over her body, reaching up to cup her big round tits, teasing her nipples and leaning down to plant more kisses on the fuzz around her neck. Levi's cock quickly became hard again from the touching and teasing, letting Kimberley feel it stiffen and press against her thighs, positioning himself so the tip was pressing against her wet pussy.

"Lay back and just focus on being the best little slut that you can be" moaned Levi, pushing inside her with one stroke, spreading her walls around him as he thrust forwards a few more times before being fully buried inside Kimberley, one hand on her waist and the other still playing with her chest.

"Ok-AY!" The faun squealed out as he penetrated her, his monstrously thick cock filling her and stretching her out. She fought the urge to close her legs, tightening them around his waist only a little before forcing herself herself to relax, panting. "W-wow!" She she gasped with each thrust into her, until he was finally filling her up.

'Much like Anaise, Kimberly's body seemed quick to adjust to his size, leaving her tight enough that she felt amazing to him, and he was still stretching her walls enough that it just at the brink of being uncomfortable. Her hands gripped his shoulders firmly, her chest rising and falling in his hands as she caught her breath. "Nngh..! T-this is the b-biggest I've ever taken! "

Levi had fucked women from many different races over the years, including humans. Non-humans though were just much more fun though he found, feeling Kimberley's pussy matching the thickness of his dark cock perfectly, so slick and easy to fuck but providing him the perfect friction to get himself off inside her. He grinned as she complimented his size, Levi clutching her chest as he hilted himself, but being kind enough to start slow and let Kimberley get used to his size.

"It's ok Kimberley, you'll get used to it" moaned Levi, sheathing himself inside her wet walls over and over, groaning as he buried his face into the crook of her neck, a hand running down her thigh as he rutted slowly into Kimberley and continued to play with her large bouncing breasts.

Kimberly gasped, her pussy uncontrollably squeezing his cock every few seconds. He was moving slow, but to her, each movement felt like a life time of pleasure. She was oddly aware of every inches as it ground against her folds, his glands as they scraped against every bump, filling every nook and cranny of her passage without even trying.

"Levi...!" She squealed his name, toes curling as he worked his cock into her over and over. Her breasts leapt with every rut he performed, and they would have moved a lot more wildly, had his hands not been playing with them, reducing the bounce of her tits only a little. Her nopples were rock hard against his palm, scraping against his grasp freely.

"It's ok Kimberley, I know" he said, leaning forwards and smiling down at her as he thrust into Kimberley's clenching pussy. Her breasts bounced under his chest, arms planted either side of her as he rutted into her. Levi moaned more and more, pumping himself into her over and over. He saw her toes curling and find it just adorable, encouraging Kimberley to wrap her legs around him as he made it clear with how he was fucking her that Levi wasn't going to pull out when he finished.

"Just surrender to the pleasure. Be my perfect slut and bring me the utmost pleasure" he said, looking down into her eyes, seeing the pretty pink hearts glowing in them as his handsome face hung above her, hilting his big cock inside Kimberley again and again.

Kimberly's legs raised with every rut of his hips, but after bit until her feet were hovering above his back. Her legs wrapped around him, the new position only serving to open her hips more, allowing him to slide even further into her.

"Anh! Y-yes...! Im your perfect...! Slut!" Her pants and moans evolved into squeals and cries of pleasure, crying his name as his cockhead pounded against her cervix over and over. "Levi...! I-im gonna..!" She started to speak, heart pupils staring into his eyes unblinkingly. She was lost in him, and the pleasure delivered unto her.

Her arms curled tightly around him, underneath his own as she suddenly started to cum, her hips trembling against him as she splashed his cock and hips with her juices, cumming for the third time that day already. "Mmmmngh!!!" Her whole body trembled against him, shuddering as her orgasm wracked her body.

Levi kept thrusting deep, enjoying how he was making Kimberley squeal, listening to the sweet song of her cries and pounding the faun deep. He looked down deep into her eyes and bathing in her pleasure, drinking deep from the well of it. Kimberley hugged herself against him and Levi only fucked her harder and faster as Kimberley came around him, feeling her juices spilling over his cock and wanting to drive her wild with bliss while she was still climaxing.

The increased tightness of her creaming herself and the fervour of his thrusts growing faster and faster. The clap of their colliding bodies filled the room as Kimberley squealed and Levi moaned. He slammed his cock inside her one more time and came again, flooding her pussy with his warm cum. Levi thrust a few more times, making sure every last drop was drained from him before sliding free with a slick sound and rolling onto Kimberley's side.

Kimberly's cries only got louder as he relentlessly pounded her, unable to form words anymore. Her back arched and her hips were glued to his, her eyes wide and glossed over as he delivered her into a state of sexual bliss. "Nnngh!! Anh!" Her pussy was like a soft vice, folds warm and welcoming but clenching onto his cock as if her entire life depended on it.

Her oegasm didn't end, continuing on as her folds were met with his hot cum, painting the walls of her pussy white as he flooded her with his seed. She could feel him filling her up fast, causing her to pant as rhe warmth spread throughout her body, permeating ever cell. It was almost akin to a hot drink filling your belly, making her gasp and squeal.

As he rolled to the side, pulling himself free of her, she relaxed on the bed in her back, legs spread slightly, gasping for air. Her pussy twitched every now and again, his seed oozing from her slick snatch as it still spasmed and twitched, open from the size of his cock.

Levi smiled, quite happy with himself as he wrapped his arms around Kimberley and pulled her back against his chest, spooning her as he nuzzled into the soft fur of her neck. "That was amazing Kimberley. I'm glad I was able to come visit you today" he whispered, his hands gently running down her body as he murmured into her ear.

"I feel we've made real progress today. I'm proud of how honest you were with me and fucking you is just delightful" he chuckled, kissing her neck and playfully nibbling on her ear as he gently caressed her curves from behind her.

"Mmm," It was easy for him, Kimberly even sunk into his warm embrace, sinking into the comfort he provided her as they spooned. She'd caught most of her breathe by now, no longer a heaving, hard breathing mess, "I'm happy you came to visit too, you're a much better case worker than the others." She murmured softly, her hand reaching behind her and resting on his thigh.

"I'm glad I did a good job, thank you Levi!" The faun practically chirped as he praised, his nibbling on her ear causing her to lightly squeal. "Fucking you was really great for me too. I love your cock," She admitted without shame or incident, smiling from ear to ear. "Any time you want to, I'm yours."

Levi chuckled as Kimberley told him he was a better case worker than her previous ones. Not that it was a tough contest compared to the grandad and father like ones she'd described before. However any excuse to stroke his ego further was fine by him. He smiled as she squealed and told him he could fuck her whenever he wanted. He dearly wanted to give Anaise the same treatment but they had a history and his corruption of the succubus ran deeper. With Kimberley, he was happy to simply charm her and have his wicked way with her.

"I'm glad to hear that Kimberley. My job keeps me rather busy but I'll be here every other week as scheduled. I'll want to hear all about the men you've been letting enjoy your body and bringing pleasure to" he said, already feeling himself growing hard again, casually sliding his tip up against Kimberley as he lifted her leg a little and began to slowly slide himself back inside her once more. This time though he was just slowly and tantrically fucking her, strangely just like that first morning when she'd woken up and had to stay quiet while Charlie fucked her and Anaise slept right next to them.

Kimberly's leg raised with surprising ease, a testament to just how fit the faun really was. "I'll tell you every little detail, I promise," She cooed softly to him, squealing again as he re-entered her sensitive pussy. "A-ahhhm...!" The slower, tantric movements of his hips was not lost on her, especially not after having cum three times in such a short amount of time.

Now she could really feel every inch as his cock scraped against her bundles of nerves and sensitive zones, working her slowly and methodically. "Oh...!" She moaned softly, raising her leg a little higher and dropping her hips just a bit, making it that much easier to drill deeper into her. "I love this...it reminds me...mm...of Charlie...on the day that was supposed to be the last day..!" She panted softly. "He had fucked me and Anaise all night, and while she was sleeping, he'd snuck inside of me and fucked me while she was sleeping..."

It was slow, painfully so, but the torture was what made it better. It felt more intimate, and being intimate with someone like Levi...? There was no way she would say no to that.

"I'm glad I could bring back such happy memories" chuckled Levi, slowly sliding himself inside her as he held her thigh and tantrically fucked Kimberley's brains out.

Levi proved to be quite insatiable, doing just as he promised and not letting Kimberley rest until he'd emptied inside her several times. By the time he was satisfied, the faun would a panting mess with cum dripping from her holes and smeared around her mouth.

The sun was setting as Levi rose from the bed, sheets soiled and Kimberley laying there, cum-drunk and cum-filled. "I'm looking forward to our next appointment. Be sure to enjoy yourself in the mean time" said Levi, getting himself dressed and heading out.

By the time Levi was done, Kimberly was mess, literally and figuratively. His cum oozed from her sex, creating a small pool of his seed on the bed. She was slick with both of their bodily fluids, and laid a gasping, heaving mess on the bed, too tired and sore to move. Fauns, like Satyrs, were quite randy creatures, almost always happy to fuck, but if he had asked her for another round, she might have protested.

Or at least she would have if he hadn't hypnotized her. She couldn't even properly say goodbye to him, instead choosing to pass out on the bed from total exhaustion.

A few weeks passed, Anaise able to smooth things over easily with Noah, while Kimberley being single was free to continue her newly inspired desires for debauchery. Charlie had been fucking her regularly but had been finding Kimberley often played hard to get despite still letting him sleep with her. She had still called him a jerk sometimes and pretended like it would be the last time for real this time, that they stopped seeing each other. However the next time Charlie saw the faun she seemed to have changed her tune somewhat.

Anaise meanwhile continued with the little routine she'd settled into. Seeing Noah at school and sometimes at the weekend but now more evenings than not and on weekends she was visiting or visited by one of her fuck buddies. Declan and Tyrell were still regularly in her DM's and now even Logan was approaching her in between classes and it wasn't long before he was trying to fuck her during and after school.

Mr Gladstone still kept her behind after class when he could and while walking home one day, Anaise would see the older man she'd let play with her while they had been trick or treating. They'd not even exchanged names last time and he still didn't introduce himself now, instead just inviting Anaise inside for some more fun.

Back
Top Bottom