Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of a Recovering Succubus (MotionlessOrbit x Ouroborus)

"Mm..." Kimberly was aware of his hand, feeling it stroke her thigh, creeping higher and higher with each stroke. But she couldn't bring herself to look away from his gaze, she was stuck on him. His words slipped into her ear, filling her mind until she couldn't think of much else.

"I do like being a little slut for Charlie," She admitted aloud, nodding her head slowly, "It's so confusing...sex is great, it's fun...there really isn't much wrong with being a total slut." She smiled softly, droopy doe ears perking up. She even scooted closer to him again, this time much less subtly. Her pupils were widening softly, flickering a tad bit as he spoke to her, and more as she agreed.

Levi could see he almost had her. He had been behaving more subtly with Anaise, just letting her think she was just naturally smitten with him but he was using every ounce of his supernatural charm on Kimberley.

"Well then it sounds like there's a simple solution. Stop worrying about what people might think and do whatever you enjoy" he said, placing a hand gently under her chin and stroking the soft red fuzz, like she was a pet he was fussing.

"Next time you start to feel guilty, just think to yourself, will this make me happy? More importantly, will it makes Charlie happy? Or any man. I can only imagine there's lots of boys at your school and men in your life you've not been putting out for, hmm? That's very selfish of you Kimberley" he whispered, leaning in closer so their faces were only inches apart.

Last edited:
Kimberly raised her head, leaning into his touch, her eyes lidding slightly. She was melting under his touch, his voice, and she couldn't do anything about it. She didn't want to. Her quickly beating heart was starting to slow down, giving way to the situation and his message.

"Okay...I won't feel guilty anymore..." She murmured softly. She was lost in his eyes now, and her own pupils started to change, a faint pink to them as a small heart shape appeared in them. She was completely enthralled by Levi and his charms now, fallen prey to his charm and hypnosis. "I haven't been putting out...I've been rejecting so many guys..." She answered him honestly.

"But I don't want to be selfish anymore. I just want to make men happy," She mumbled softly, leaning closer to him. "I want to make myself happy. I want everyone to be happy, and have fun."

"Good girl" said Levi, his smile widening as he saw the familiar little hearts blossoming in her eyes, knowing Kimberley was now well and truly under his spell.

Levi reached down and placed both hands around her waist, pulling her into his lap sidesaddle and nuzzling against the soft fur of her neck.

"So, what are you going to do the moment that we're done here?" he quizzed her, Levi's tone implying the answer was obvious.

Kimberly settled comfortably onto his lap, moaning softly as he nuzzled into the fur of her neck. She smelled of flowers, sweet and floral like honeysuckle and lavender. She smelled of her home, and of nature itself.

"I'm going to call Charlie to come fuck me," She answered him happily, a giddy smile on her face. One of her hands rested on his chest, the other gently on his shoulder. "And I'm going to share with everyone, I won't be such a prude anymore, I promise!" She was going to be proud of having all the sex she wanted, with anyone who wanted to have sex with her!

"Good girl Kimberley" repeated Levi, helping to reinforce her new conditioning, his hands running down her waist and starting to kiss at her neck as he enjoyed the happy look on her face.

"And Charlie gets to fuck you, because although he's a jerk, he has the right to enjoy your body when he wants to, correct?" he said, Levi emphasising his point by running his hand down to grope her round ass.

"Just like I do" he said, looking into her eyes as he spoke, loving the sight of the cute little hearts glimmering in them.

Kimberly beamed, her short but fluffy tail flicking to and fro as she was praised for getting the answer right. She moaned softly as he kissed her neck, leaning into him. She even settled into his touch as his hands felt up her plump, soft ass, exciting her even more than he alreayd had.

"Mmhm, Charlie can be as much a jerk as he wants! IF he wants to fuck me, it's his right to! I shouldn't be selfish, that's not fair to him!" She nodded her head in agreement. She matched his gaze, the hearts in her eyes a brighter pink than before.

"You too, Levi, I could never say no to you! You helped me realize what I was doing wrong," She assured him, planting a small kiss on his nose. "You have the right to enjoy my body however you want, too!"

"Very good Kimberley!" said Levi, chuckling and enjoying how elated she looked to receive his praise. It was music to his ears, hearing her confirm she'd let a jerk like Charlie fuck her simply because he wanted to regardless of other factors.

"Such a clever little slut" he said, smiling into her hearted eyes and stroking under her chin again, his hand sinking into her round ass, Kimberley able to feel Levi getting hard under her.

"That's so kind of you too. I think I'll take the chance to fuck your brains out now" he said casually, his hand coming down to begin groping her large round breasts through her top.

"Mmm," Kimberly presented, cooing softly as he stroked her under her chin, her eyes kidding softly. Never had she thought being called a clever little slut would make her so happy, but now she felt a flutter in her heart and a twinge of pride at being called as such.

Her soft coos of appreciation were replaced by a small moan as he grabbed her breast. Her large globes threatened to swallow his hand and fingers, his grasp easily sinking into the pillowy flesh. The more he groped her, the more her top started to slip down her shoulder, revealing more of her breasts, and the fact that she hadn't put a bra on before his arrival.

"Okay...!" She couldn't sound any happier to be fucked by him, smiling from ear to ear. Her little fluffy tail beat against his leg gently, and one of her arms moved around his shoulders while the other hand rested in his thigh for a moment, only to make its way under his shirt, gliding against his rippling abs and up to his muscular chest, feeling his muscle.

Levi enjoyed the soft touch of Kimberley's hands on his muscles. His hands continued to grope both her round tits and equally juicy ass. Her top hung so precariously from her shoulders that it was easy for Levi to just tug it down so her round breasts were displayed with no bra to hide them. His fingers sank into them again, enjoying their weight and the warm soft feeling of her skin where the fur faded into just sensitive skin.

"You have such a beautiful body Kimberley. Such a work of art shouldn't be hidden from anyone" he whispered, nuzzling and kissing at her neck as he groped her. Levi took hold of the hem of her top and pulled it up over her head properly. His hands then travelled down to the top of her shorts, making her sit up a little so he tug slide those down her thighs and get them off her too. Levi wanted to have all her bared form at his disposal, his hands stroking the fur of her thighs and leaning forwards to wrap his lips around one nipple as she sat in his lap, sucking on the sensitive bud and whirling his tongue around it slowly.

Kimberly moaned softly as he explored her body. The closer his touch got to her nipples, the louder she became, her skin much more sensitive Close to the brown buds, no fur there to hide it. She did her best to help him undress her, leaving her in the stark nude, her voluptuous and plump body bare for him to see. She nearly had exactly the same proportion as Anaise, only slightly smaller in the chest and rear.

She blushed at his words, another soft moan escaping between her lips as he sucked on her nipple, whirling it around with his tongue. "A-ah..! Thank you...!" She moaned, squirming in his lap slightly. He would be able to feel the heat of her arousal, her sex wet with excitement in anticipation. She could feel his hardening cock underneath her rear, and it excited her more, making her bite her lip with anticipation. "I'm gonna share my body with everyone now." She promised. There was no more being selfish as far as she was concerned.

"That's good. I'm glad you understand now" whispered Levi, pausing to speak before getting right back to sucking on her tits. His tongue swirled over the sensitive buds, licking and even teasingly biting down on them, Levi moving from one to the other so neither felt neglected. His other hand meanwhile slowly slid between Kimberley's thighs, coaxing them open as he slid his fingers between her folds, feeling how delightfully wet she was already.

"I'm sure there's lots of boys and teachers at that school you go to that have desired you for the longest time" he said, pausing his sucking as Levi looked into her loving eyes, slipping two fingers into her soaking slit, curling them inside her as he fingered Kimberley in a deliberately slow and teasing fashion.

Kimberly whimpered softly as he toyed with her nipples, the sensitive buds growing stiff and long under the machinations of his mouth. Unlike Anaise, hers were a bit longer when fully erect, fitting comfortably on his tongue and easier to nibble on. Her thighs parted open for him with ease, his touch addictive and encouraging.

"Nngh...so so many boys..." She gazed into his eyes, her pupils still shaped like hearts under his power. She had gotten lost in his pupils for a moment, only to be brought back to reality by his fingers slipping between her folds and into her pussy. She gasped as he curled them, pumping his digits slowly, taking his time in raking his touch against her sensitive pussy. She squirmed in his lap, moving her hips against his hand, "Most of my classmates...even my track coach, " She told him, eyes lidded slightly, her voice ragged and pleading, "He pretends he just wants me to be his best runner, but he's always so...ahn...hands on," She panted, moaning between her words, "Especially when it comes to stretching..." His hands would touch her everywhere they could, especially her ass and thighs.

Levi grinned as she described the perverted thoughts of the men in her life. His tongue continued to dance along her stiff sensitive nipples. Two fingers curled inside her as Levi slipped them between her tight slick walls, just enjoying the feeling of Kimberley squirming naked in his lap and having her as his plaything.

"Oh really? He likes to touch does he?" teased Levi, flicking his tongue across her nipples between sentences, sliding his fingers slowly inside her still, not willing to let Kimberley even thinking about cumming just yet.

"Tell me what's going to happen, next time your coach gets his hands on you" he whispered, coming up to murmur into Kimberley's ear, practically breathing the corruption into her mind, playfully nibble on her ear lobe while his fingers found all the sweet little spots inside her and exploited them in a torturously slow fashion.

"Aaahn...!" Kimberly whimpered as his fingers explored her, pressing against every little bundle of nerves they could find, stroking and teasing them. Her folds quivered around his fingers, pulsating and stroking against his digits hungrily in a desire for more. A desire he wouldn't yet fulfill. "H-he does," She breathed, her back arching as he flicked and licked her nipples.

"N-next time my coach gets his hands on me, I-I'm going to let him touch as much...hnngh...as he wants," She told him, sounding as if she were making a promise or an oath, "I-I'm gonna invite him to touch me more, let him explore every part of me he wants." She moaned, her hips bucking against his hand, juices trickling down his fingers to his wrist. "Then I'll let him r-really stretch me out."

"No more teasing, I'm a good little slut now." Her folds squeezed his fingers when she said that, a sign of her excitement at both, Levi and at being a slut. "I'll let him use me after every practice..!"

"Good girl Kimberley. That's what I like to hear. I only imagine how happy he'll be" groaned Levi, her corruption turning him on more and more, his almost inhumanly large cock straining inside his pants and pressed up against Kimberley's ass.

"Think about how much pleasure you'll be bringing. Letting that perverted older man have his way with you whenever he wants. It doesn't matter if they're wicked or perverse. They want to fuck you, so they should be allowed to" he whispered, biting her ear lobe again and kissing the sensitive parts of her neck.

Levi's fingers began to work a little faster, slipping wetly inside her as he felt Kimberley's walls tightening around him as she became more excited. It was like he was silently giving her permission to cum. Perhaps even daring her too. He stroked along her inner walls, sliding them in deep and focusing on the spots he found that made her moan the loudest.

Kimberly's eyes widened a little as she felt his cock against her, expanding in a size she didn't think was possible. She couldn't see it, but she'd felt Charlie enough against her ass that she could tell he was bigger than him, and he was already huge enough. She shuddered with excitement at the idea, a twinge of fear in her heart.

But all of that was pushed down by his mouth on her ears and neck, her head craning to the side to give him more access. "They should be a-allowed to fuck me whenever they want...!" She agreed, whimpering as his fingers explored her more quickly, hitting the perfect spots over and over.

"A-ahn! L-levi! I-i'm..!" Kimberly gasped, one final moan erupting from her mouth as she came. Her walls squeezed hisfingers tightly, as if they were trying to hold him in place, trapping them within her as her juices soaked his fingers and hand. "I'm cumming!!"

Levi didn't stop, exalting in her loud moans and cumming around him as he fingered her to her climax. His stroking didn't pause, still delving into her pussy as she climaxed around him, wanting to drive Kimberley wild as he fucked her knuckle-deep with his dexterous digits. "That's good Kimberley. Cum for me" he whispered, sliding them inside her over and over until the faun began to calm down again, slowly slipping them free.

Levi lifted his soaked fingers, letting Kimberley see the honey sticking to them. He silently placed his fingers against Kimberley's lips, sliding them between her lips and letting her taste her own juices as he kept whispering into her ear. "And me, I'll be coming by to fuck you every other week. I'll expect you naked and on your knees for me, is that understood Kimberley?" he said, his voice growing low and imperious as he spoke.

"A-Ahn!!" Kimberly's hips slapped gently against his hand as he fingered her through her orgasm. Her knees wobbled slightly, her head tossing back as she continued to drench his fingers with her fluids. Eventually, her orgasm petered out, and she was left a gasping, heaving mess in his lap, doing her best to recover from the orgasm he'd given her.

The moment his fingers slipped into her mouth, she sucked on them almost immediately. Her tongue explored his digits, running along their length and inbetween them, licking away her juices and cleaning his hand as best she could. She wasn't going to leave a single drop on his hand if she could help it.

She nodded her head slowly in response to him, shuddering underneath his low voice. "Y-yes, Levi," She mumbled on his fingers, her ears flicking slightly. "I promise, I'll wait for you like you want."

"Good girl" he said, smiling contentedly as he reached up to stroke her twitching ears, like Kimberley was an obedient pet he was rewarding. He enjoyed the feeling of her lips and tongue around his fingers, letting her suck her own wetness off him for a moment as he stroked the soft fur on the top of her head and played with her ears.

It was so enjoyable for him, twisting girls like Kimberley and Anaise around his finger. They never suspected anything when he was disguised as a human so it just made it so much more fun when they believed their devotion to him was natural. Not that Levi could force anyone to act their own will anyway. Kimberley had always been capable of this. Some part of her wanting to be like this, even if it had been buried deep down.

"Seems to me like we're half way there. Your naked, but not on your knees" he chuckled, sliding his fingers from her mouth once she was done cleaning them off for him.

Kimberly had always been relatively loose. She was no succubus, the faun loved sex, and she loved freedom. The two often went hand in hand, but she'd never slept around with everyone, not that the thought hadn't crossed her mind. She was a randy little creature after all, but she had standards, at least for herself. The biggest difference between her and Anaise was that she never had someone like Noah, someone to tie her down and convince her to try and change her nature. She'd never shied away from who or what she was.

The faun melted under his touch, suckling lightly on his fingers as she basked in the positive attention from him. She was his pet in this moment, whether she realized it or not. She was having the time of her life.

She only snapped out of it when he pulled his fingers from her mouth, commenting on her position. "O-oh, I'm so sorry!" She apologized, quickly removing herself from his lap and sitting on her knees. She didn't stop there, though, eager as always. She had to see what she'd been feeling, and she had to make sure she did a good job pleasing him! Her hands slid along his thighs as she sat before him, rubbing along his large bulge in his pants on their way to grab his waistband. "I'll do my best for you!" She promised him, undoing his trousers before tugging his clothing down, excitedly and eagerly.

"I know you will" said Levi, smiling down at Kimberley and reaching up to remove his shirt and then his tee underneath, showing her his muscular and slender chest, along his blemishless coffee coloured skin. He shifted on the couch so Kimberley could get his waistband down and the moment they were tugged lower, his cock would spring free, fully erect and ready for her attention.

As Kimberley had predicted, Levi did seem a good few inches bigger than even Charlie, his shaft as thick as a soda can, swollen and throbbing for her. His pillar stood erect and proud, Levi looked down at her as he waiting for his newest pet to begin worshipping him. "You know what to do" he said simply, closing his eyes and relaxing against the couch, like he usually did when visiting Anaise, letting the succubus service him while she told him about her latest slutty adventures.

Kimberly gasped when she saw the size of his cock, it's shadow stretching across her face as she gazed upon it. She was a little intimidated, to say the least, but she knew she couldn't walk away. She had to let him use her body, she wasn't trying to be selfish anymore!

"I do, it's just so big." She whispered as she rose up on her knees slightly. Her hand grasped his thick, pillar of a cock, and pulled it down slightly, allowing her to lower her lips to his fat cockhead. She pushed her head down slowly, parting her lips and stretching her mouth open around him as she tried to take him into her mouth, struggling a bit to accommodate him. She took longer than Anaise, but she still forced herself to push her head down, quickly filling her mouth only with some of his meat, and sucking nicely on it.

"Why thank you" chuckled Levi, biting his lip and letting out a small groan as her lips met the head. Kimberley quickly began to work to please him, struggling to fit his girth between her lips but Levi reached down to reassuringly stroke her head. "It's alright. Just take your time and find your own rhythm" he moaned, feeling her eventually managed to get him properly into her mouth, Kimberley's warm drool coating his shaft as sucked and slurped on him.

"I want you to touch yourself while you suck it" groaned Levi, knowing her pussy might still be a bit sensitive from her previous orgasm, wanting to hear the sounds of wet slit being played with while she did her best to suck him off.

"Mmmrph," At first she couldn't get much traction, but as she grew used to it, she started to suck harder, slurping on more of his cock almost hungrily. Her saliva dribbled down his cock, soaking his balls the more she sucked on him.

"Mmhm," She moaned on his cock, responding to his command. Her legs parted slightly, and her fingers slipped between her legs and to her soaked slit, rubbing her lips up and down. Her breathing hitched at the slightest touch, pleasure rippling through her body from the sensitivity. She moaned on his cock again, mouth vibrating around his girth. She kept it up though, her fingers rubbing her entrance more and more until she slipped one inside, mouth opening wider and sinking more of his cock inside, his head reaching the back of her throat.

Back
Top Bottom