Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of a Recovering Succubus (MotionlessOrbit x Ouroborus)

Anaise stiffened as he continued to push into her, forcing herself to relax and fight the urge to tense up. It felt good, so good. She had forgotten how great this could feel, and it helped that his cock was so big, even if it was the reason she could barely keep her ass from clenching down around him.

"It's so perfect," She moaned, her legs raising slightly, bending at the knees as she became accustomed to his cock within her. Thank god she was a succubus, her body was adapting quickly, otherwise he would have broken her. His furry legs rubbed back and forth against her as he began to pump into her ass, causing her to pant as white hot pleasure coursed through her body, "Your cock fits so perfectly...!"

"It's your body. Succubi are just so delectable. Your form is born to take big cocks like mine, its so delightful" moaned Seilenos, feeling Anaise shift her hips and giving him a deeper angle to fit as much of his cock into her ass as could fit.

"Be a good girl girl and rub for yourself while I fuck you. I won't your mind to really break before we finish" he said, pumping a little faster now as Anaise felt like she was getting more and more used to his size stretching out her tight hole.

At the same time, Seilenos reached down and grabbed hold of Anaise's horns in both hands. He squeezed and pulled on them, pulling back as he used them as leverage to thrust himself into her ass.

Anaise felt her lips curl into a smile as she heard his words. Ngh! Y-yeah!" She moaned out as he drilled his fat cock deep into her ass. "My body is made to please others!" She repeated what Levi had been telling her, all too happy to say it.

She reached below and behind her, fingers sliding down along her her belly to between her hips. Her fingers rubbed along her soaking wet entrance, running back and forth along her slit furiously as she started to tease herself before slipping two digits inside, making her moan even louder as she finger fucked herself.

Her fingers moved back and forth in tandem with his thrusts, rubbing against her erogenous zones furiously. But she practically cried out when he grabbed her by her horns, making her lean her head back as jot pleasure ripped through her spine. If he was trying to break her, he was on the right track, pleasure coursing through her from three different areas.

"That's good Anaise. Finger your wet little pussy while I plough this delicious ass of yours" moaned Seilenos, thrusting deep inside her ass over and over, going balls deep into her tight passage.

"And when you cum, I'm going to snap one of these horns right off and you'll break for me" he told her, going even faster and harder as Anaise's tight hole gripped him, balls slapping against her pussy as Anaise fingered herself.

"Nngh! Fuck!" Anaise groaned as he pumped into her tight little ass over and over, filling her again and again. His words caused her to shudder in anticipation, only adding to her arousal and excitement, a dangerous prospect considering just how aroused he'd already made her.

She gasped when he promised to break one of her horns off, her ass squeezing his fat cock tightly in response. Her fingers worked even harder, hooking and digging into her spongy, soft fleshy folds, rubbing back and forth faster and faster. "I'm gonna cum...!" She whimpered, unable to help herself. "I'm gonna cum with your fat cock in my tight ass!"

Now all she could think about was cumming, her hand and arm working hard to help his cock push her over the edge. Before she knew it, she was squirting, her ass clamping tightly on him as her juices splashed onto the bed, wetting his balls and her own hips in the process, soaking them even.

The added tightness of Anaise cumming and her ass clenching around him was the last straw for Seilenos. He buried himself as deep inside her ass, groaning as another climax overtook him and he flooded her insides with his hot seed.

At the same time, he gripped her left horn and twisted it, waiting for the exact moment that Anaise hit the peak of her climax.

His big hand almost effortlessly snapped her horn with a loud crack, the Satyr still slamming his cock into her guts as he fired off his sticky load and tried to break the succubus properly.

Anaise couldn't remember the last time she'd cum as hard as she was now, and his hot seed flooding her ass only made it stronger. She trembled beneath him, whining and panting as her orgasm reached its height, his cum helping her to finish even harder.

Then he'd snapped her horn, and she felt like she was hit with a wave of pleasure, washing over her, drowning her. Her orgasm spread not just through her pussy or her ass, but her entire body, causing her to scream out loudly. Her body writhed and squirmed, legs twitching and shaking as squirt after squirt of her fluids left her pussy. Her eyes rolled into the back of her bead as she groaned and moaned like a bitch in heat.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuckkkk!" She felt her her head drop, held up only by his grip on her other horn as she started to go limp, her body siezing and shaking underneath him. Her mouth statyed to go dry, it was like her orgasm would never stop, and her asses vice grip on him wouldn't let him go l.

Seilenos let Anaise ride out her explosive climax, sitting on her legs as his cock deflated inside her.

Finally he slid himself free of the vice-like grip of her tight passage and rolled onto her other side along the bed. He inspected her snapped horn in his hand and chuckled.

"Well then, that was quite a strong one. Is everything alright?" he asked, apparently still full of vigour as he reached down to gently stroke her hair and trace his fingers along her spine.

Eventually her orgasm petered out, and she slowly started to relax. She needed to catch her breath, her back heaving as she breathed deep and rapidly.

His strokes along her hair and his fingers trailing along her back were comforting, but they also sent little tingles and sparks through her body, now overly sensitive from the orgasms he'd given her. It tool her even longer to come down from the heavenly bliss she felt, eyes squeezing shut tight as she tried to regain her senses enough to at least speak to him.

"Y-yeah.." She panted, her hips jerkibg slightly. She could feel her asshole twitching as his cum slowly oozed free of her. "That was so good...it feels like every nerve in my body is still lit up "

"It must be wonderful. Regretfully my own horns wouldn't have the same effect" he said, chuckling as he tugged on his own curled goat-like horns.

"I'm told that everything is still very sensitive after the snap" he said, pulling Anaise up and into his lap, kissing along her neck and sliding his fingers inside her pussy again as the Satyr engaged in some tantric heavy petting.

Seilenos was quite insatiable. By the time midnight rolled around, he'd already cum inside her again. They were currently sat on his bed, Anaise sat on his cock as Seilenos just gently rocked his hips to stir himself inside her while the two looked into each others eyes and locked lips whenever they desired.

At that moment, Anaise's phone began to buzz on the bedside dresser where it had been retrieved earlier. She would see Noah was calling, likely concerned about her after she'd been gone all night.

Just the simple act of being pulled into his lap was enough to make her moan, his firm grip tightly around her arm. "mmn! I-it's...a double edged sword really," She stuttered out as he kissed neck before sliding his fingers back into her pussy, causing her to moan aloud again.

"S-sometimes it can really be used against you." It had never truly happened to her, the closest being when Charlie first snapped her horn, but no one had snapped one in public yet, and that was something.

By the time midnight had rolled around, Anaise was tired and maybe even a little sore, but she was oh so addicted to the Satyr's cock, his lips, and his insatiable appetite for her. She was feeling quite insatiable herself, having been stirred awake by him. He was fulfilling her in a way she hadn't been for a long time.

She sat in his lap, her insides stirred up by his gently rocking cock, folds hot and tightly wrapped around him as they kissed, her lips gently sucking on his tongue. That was when her pleasant moment was interrupted by Noah calling on the phone. She'd completely forgotten about him, and found herself a little annoyed by his phone call. "Bah..." She let go of his mouth with her own.

"Sorry...Noah..." She breathed. She realized he was probably still waiting for him, and that was no good. She wasn't coming back tonight after all, anyway. She reached over and grabbed the phone, the gyrating of her hips slowing down as she answered the call. "Hi baby...!" She chirped softly.

"Anaise? Are you ok? I stayed up waiting. I've been texting you" said Noah on the other end, sounding quite worried about her.

Seilenos meanwhile quietly chuckled and continued to gently rock his hips, the Satyr's big hard cock stirring up inside her soaking cunt, Anaise's plush ass resting comfortably in his furred lap.

"Mmh..." Anaise took a moment to respond, her eyes lidding slightly as she enjoyed his cock. Her own hips stirred slightly, grinding his cock cock against his walls even more.

"Well...I just got tired so i decided to head home is all..." She lied to him on the phone. "I forgot to call you and tell you. I guess trick or treating was more of a workout than I thought." She chuckled into the phone. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to worry you."

Seilenos let out another barely suppressed chuckle as Anaise just looked too dick-drunk to respond to her boyfriend at first. She lied so easily to Noah now, skewered on a thick Satyr cock he'd never be able to measure up to.

"Oh right..." said Noah, sounding a little forlorn while Anaise was busy grinding her ass into the furry lap of her latest lover.

"I'm sorry if tonight was stressful. A lot of those gross guys kept looking at you like that. I'm sorry you had to go through that" he continued.

Anaise would normally feel bad, especially after hearing how sad Noah sounded, but right now she couldn't be bothered to. How could she? Seilenos's cock was demanding all her attention, throbbing deep within her, stirring up her insides with the slightest movement. It was a wonder she could out together the brain and will power to answer the phone at all.

"Ngh...its okay Noah..." She sighed softly, doing her best to keep her moans to herself. It was hard,even harder as she couldn't help but rock her hips a little faster.

"They can't help it, it's not their fault," She breathed softly, "I'm a succubus, they can't help it around me." Before she might have agreed with him, but now? Levi's words had been in her head so much that they'd become her own. Her body was meant to please others, so it made sense they'd be attracted to her.

"They can help it. Guys shouldn't treat you that way" said Noah, always so fervent when they were alone. If a guy groped Anaise in front of him though, he just shrank inside himself and let it happen.

Selenos meanwhile was rocking his hips a little faster, enjoying the little game of Anaise trying to keep quiet while he was buried inside her. He reached down, one hand grabbing her round ass, the other gripping the base of her tail.

"Ahn!" The sound erupted from her lips the moment he wrapped his fingers around her tail. Instead of glaring or pouting at the Satyr, she just grinned a little, resting forehead against his chest for a moment.

"Aw...Noah...its sweet, you're being sweet," It was ironic to think that if he had just stood up to Charlie at lunch all those weeks ago, they might be somewhere different right now. Or even at the party, but here they were. "Its okay though. That's just what it means to be...mm...be a succubus." She spoke slowly, stifling a moan.

She lifted her hips a little, just to drop herself down on his cock, teasing herself just as much as Seilenos. "But you don't have to worry, okay? I love you." As she said it, she raised and dropped her hips on his length again.

"Anaise?! Is everything ok?" asked Noah, hearing the sound come out of Anaise as she had her tail grabbed. She didn't chastise Seilenos though, the Satyr squeezing and gently tugging on it, pulling her in close and continuing to play with her body while they fucked. Noah frowned as Anaise spoke about herself that way. What it meat to be a succubus? Did Anaise really think that?

"Oh... I love you too" he said quickly, surprised by her saying it but distracted by the sounds coming down the phone. "Are you exercising Anaise? It's really late. I can hear a noise too? Like a pat pat sound? Can you hear that?" he asked, Seilenos starting to work his hips faster so the clap of her ass against his furry lap began to become more pronounced and his cock was fucking her more and more.

"Mmmhm!" Anaise answered Noah, her mouth stuck open as Seilenos started to pick his pace, his furry hips slapping against her ass, causing the flesh to ripple and jiggle under his grasp. "I-I'm okay, everything is okay!" She assured him, panting softly into the phone.

"I am just doing a little work out, you know?" She used his idea as an excuse, swallowing as she started to raise and drop her ass onto Seilenos's lap, moving up when he pulled his hips away from her, and dropping down to meet his thrusts. "I ate so much candy, I don't want to risk losing my figure." Her lips curled into a small smile, eyes alight as the two fucked. "You're probably just hearing me doing some exercises, is all!"

It was a shoddy excuse, but Noah always seemed to take what she said at face value, and she wasn't in the mental space to really think of anything better. She was just relying on him being a bit daft once more.

"You're exercising at midnight? I don't think that's healthy Anaise. Also not after eating a lot of candy" said Noah, frowning as he tried to imagine what kind of workout would make that kind of noise. Was Anaise doing squats? But it sounded like but ass was hitting something? Either way she sounded really into it, Noah hearing her moaning and panting.

Seilenos meanwhile was thrusting up deep inside her, Anaise moaning as he plunged his cock up on every stroke. He watched her big round tits bouncing, groaning and grunting too as he tugged on her tail and grinned back at her, their eyes locked on one another as Anaise casually chatted to her boyfriend while the Satyr fucked her brains out again.

"Mmh!!" Another moan escaped her lips when he tugged in her tail. Her ass bounced up and down on his lap, tits leaping up each and every time. Her grasp on his shoulders tightened, just as her folds did around his thick, long cock. "S-sorry, that wad a really hard rep." She apologized to Noah hurriedly. "I'm really getting worked right now." She gasped.

"It'll be okay, it'll help me sleep better, Noah. That's all!" She assured her boyfriend, biting her lip to hold back a cry. She was no longer annoyed he'd called, instead finding a bit of perverse pleasure in being stuffed by Seilenos while on the phone with Noah. It was the risk if being caught that fueled her, making her pussy squeeze him tighter, her juices wetting his furred lap. "I'll be fine, I promise! I really need this!"

"Oh wow... you sound really into it" gulped Noah, unable to stop himself picturing Anaise doing something else as heard the clapping sound and how hard she was going. It almost sounded like she was having really intense sex. Which was a ridiculous thought, Noah figuring he needed to drag his mind out of the gutter. Anaise meanwhile was getting just what she needed, Seilenos groaning as he hilted himself deep inside her over and over.

At the same time, Seilenos reached over to grab her discarded broken horn. He held it up between them, running the pointed tip along his tongue as his eyes lit up with wicked delight. While he was still fucking her, Seilenos reached down behind her, spreading Anaise's cheeks and pushing the thin end of her horn against her ring as he began to push it inside her ass.

"O-oh I am..!" Anaise gasped, her concentration on the phone call slipping away. She'd hardly been paying attention anyway, but it was getting harder with every bounce in his lap and thrust of his hips. It didn't take long for his cock to knock its fat head against her cervix, making her shudder in delight. "Its a really good...hard workout..."

She watched as he wet her horn with his mouth, then reached around, feeling as he spread her ass cheeks apart. Her eyes widened as she realized what be was up to, and that there was no way she was going to be quiet if he did it. The moment he started to push her snapped off horn into her tight anus, she whined, panting harder as it invaded her tight ring. "Oh my god...! Oh my God that's so much!"

"Anaise?!" said Noah, holding the phone and listening as he worried she'd hurt herself. It sounded really bad, she was practically yelling about it. "Is everything alright? You don't need to push yourself so much" said Noah hurriedly, as Anaise meanwhile was being skewered on the thick Satyr cock and having her own horn thrust into her ass. With it stretching her out again, Seilenos left it half buried up her ass, grabbing her cheeks and slamming his cock deep inside Anaise until he finally erupted again.

He let out a loud groan, only confusing Noah further but Anaise got to feel yet another hot load of his cum being pumped inside her, the Satyr riding out his climax as he thrust inside over and over until every drop had been milked out.

Anaise couldn't even answer Noah, moaning even louder than before as both of her holes were stuffed for the second time that night. Her ass clenched the horn tightly, and so did her pussy, squeezing and stroking his length more and more, especially as he started to cum.

His hot load pushed her over the edge once again, for who knows how many times that night, she'd lost count. Her juices mixed with his, drenching his cock as her pussy greedily milked him for every drop of seed his cock was willing to give. "Nggh...fuck!" She groaned out, arching her back and pushing her breasts into him. "Fuck fuck...!" she squealed, shuddering and trembling upon his cock.

Then she took even longer to catch her breath, almost forgetting entirely about Noah, having dropped the phone on the bed during her orgasm. She picked it up, hands shaky as she lifted it to her ear. "Y-yeah I'm okay! I'm okay!" She whimpered softly. "J-just...pulled something, but a good stretch did wonders for me...!"

Back
Top Bottom