Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of a Recovering Succubus (MotionlessOrbit x Ouroborus)

Noah breathed a sigh of relief as Anaise picked up the phone again and told she was alright. She'd been making some really strange noises, it must have been a bad pulled muscle to get her to make those noises. Seilenos meanwhile let out a contended sign and lay back on the bed, pulling Anaise down so she was laying along his round belly, making out with her as he slowly pushed her horn in and out of her ass, his cock still warming inside her.

"Maybe you should just go to bed Anaise?" suggested Noah, hearing the soft sound of their lips smacking together, narrowing his eyes as he tried to figure out what that might be. "You don't need to strain yourself. Human girls have to deal with a lot of beauty standards and you shouldn't need to deal with that too" said Noah, trying as ever to be the good boyfriend, all the while another man was playing with his girlfriend, doing more devious and lewd things to her than he'd ever have dreamed of.

Anaise laid atop his belly, kissing him as deeply as he kissed her. Her tongue played with his, pushing and stroking the warm, soft muscle, her mouth occasionally sucking on it. She no longer made an effort to keep herself quiet, letting go of that pipe dream rather easily. She even moaned into the Satyr's mouth, especially as he fucked her ass with her own horn. She was in heaven with Seilenos, and Noah was privy to all the sounds of he would hear if he were capable of pleasing her the way she needed to be.

"Yeah," She broke their kiss to answer Noah, gasping for breath. Her tongue licked at Seilenos's lips, going in for little kisses just so she could speak. "Yeah, I'll try to go to sleep." His words about beauty standards flew in one ear and straight out the other. He was no longer the focus of her attention now. "Uhuh," She muttered passively as she went right back to making out with the Satyr. Her hips started to move again, grinding back and forth, sliding his cock in and out of her tight, cum-filled pussy again, "You're right Noah..."

Seilenos chuckled again as Anaise seemed to be barely paying attention to her boyfriend anymore. Even with his cum pooling inside her and his cock softened, it seemed she was happy to have more, grinding against him and sliding her slick walls along his shaft. Noah was glad Anaise seemed to agree with him but he kept hearing that weird wet sound, unaware that it was simply his girlfriend sucking the tongue of the lascivious Satyr that had lured her into his home and was currently teasing her ass with her own broken horn.

"Well... good night then Anaise. Love you" said Noah, wondering if Anaise would keep talking but instead just hearing her make more workout noises and the wet smacking sound.

"Mmmh, ah," Anaise moaned as she sucked on his tongue again, lips smacking and the sound of saliva swapping between their mouths filling the room. The succubus had always been a sucker for a good kiss, and Seilenos was above and beyond most of the people she'd made out with, especially Noah. It was easy to get lost in the pleasure of it, especially with his fat cock grinding against her insides, and him pumping the horn in and out of her tight little ass.

"Mmph...love you too..." She barely managed to get out between kisses, dropping her phone to the bed the moment the words left her mouth. She hadn't even properly hung up, too distracted to do so in her rush to get back to tending to Seilenos. Now he wasn't there to disturb her any longer, and that was all that mattered right now. "Sorry about that," She apologized to the Satyr, sucking lightly on his tongue. "I forgot I sent him home."

Noah smiled as Anaise responded, however it seemed she had just dropped her phone without hanging up. His finger was just over the button when he heard Anaise say sorry. He thought about saying something but he'd already pressed it and just heard 'I forgot-' before Anaise was cut off. Noah sat there for a moment chewing his lip. She must have just been apologising for dropping her phone and not hanging up properly, right?

Seilenos meanwhile continued to toy with her ass, using the horn like a dildo and enjoying his tongue lewdly sucked on by the succubus. It amused him to no end that she seemed more concerned with making out with him than she did telling her boyfriend she loved him. He found it remarkable she was able to juggle seeming affection for the human while letting him fuck her over and over all evening.

"I suppose I can forgive the distraction" he said, putting on a fake sigh to make it seem like the phone call had been more bothersome than it actual was. In truth he'd found it quite arousing, fucking Anaise while she tried to hide her infidelity.

"Mmm," Anaise forced herself to part her lips from his, a task she truly found difficult. Her lips instead moved to a new target, his own neck. She kissed and sucked at the nape of his neck, leaving his skin glistening with her saliva as she made her down, her hands resting firmly against his chest, gently rubbing his pecs.

"I promise I'll make it up to you, we still have the whole night for it." She teased. She'd been horny before, and she'd been starved for a long time, but this was something else. The satyr had awakened a hunger in her she didn't even know she had, and she was desperate to fill the void with whatever sex she could get. Seilenos had been doing such a good job with her that she still wanted more. "It's not that late." Her mouth lowered to his chest, her tongue flicking his nipple in the process.

"If you can do more?" Her pussy squeezed around his softened cock, her hips still rocking back and forth.

"Well..." said Seilenos, chuckling as she licked and sucked down, squeezing him with her pussy as Anaise would feel him hardened yet again inside her. "Since you asked so nicely" he said, sliding her horn out of her ass and suddenly rolling Anaise off him and onto her back, his cock still sheathed inside her. With that, Seilenos began to rut into Anaise again, her moans and squeals filling the room and long into the night.

Their debauchery continued as the moon set and the sun began to rise. As a Satyr, he was almost as insatiable as the slutty succubus was. They fucked like animals, sometimes rutting madly with wild abandon. Sometimes they simply played with each other while they recovered and engaged in soft tantric love making. The pair made out sloppily for what seemed like hours on end, Seilenos apparently as big a fan of kissing and trading tongues as Anaise was.

When they grew too tired, they just lay on his bed on soiled sheets, Seilenos pouring them more wine and having Anaise act as his little nypmh, feeding him golden grapes until his cock came alive again and he could fuck her some more. All three of her holes serviced his cock, Seilenos using her broken horn to great affect and introducing Anaise to his other toys as well, the randy rotund goat having quite the collection of things that vibrated, bound and teased her.

Anaise would eventually awaken the next day, already past noon after the pair passed out with the dawn, their bodies tired and sweaty, the sheets and pillows scattered and stained with cum and wine. Seilenos was laying against the pillows, snoring as he grunted in his sleep and scratched his large belly.

The night of debauchery was pure ecstasy for Anaise, and she found that, for the first time in a long time, her every desire, need and want was being fulfilled. She couldn't remember the last time sex had been so amazing for her, not that it wasn't great with any of her other partners. It was just different with the satyr, more sensual and almost personal, and she loved every minute of it.

By the time she'd awoken, she knew it was well past the morning. She was a mess, a sweaty, sticky, cum-soaked mess. She'd fallen asleep with her arms draped around his belly, her face buried in the nook of his arm and chest. She sighed comfortably, but also annoyed. Annoyed that she knew she had to get up and go soon enough. She sat up slowly, her hand rubbing circles on his belly as she gazed at his sleeping face.

She lowered her lips to his in a kiss, licking the lips of the sleeping Satyr. Then she crawled lower, pressing her lips to his cock in big, wet kiss as well, saying goodbye to him twicefold. "That was the best night I've had in a long time." She whispered with a smile, patting his belly before she crawled out of bed.

The succubus gathered her clothing, slipping into the costume once more before she made her way to the exit of his home. She figured she could get home and take a nice, hot soak in the tub for a bit before she went about her die.

Seilenos slept through Anaise goodbye kiss and subsequent smooch on his cock. She was able to dress herself in the skimpy little outfit and head home. Being October and just past midday on a Saturday, Anaise didn't have to worry about being cold. However she did get plenty of funny looks from Seilenos' neighbours and other people she encountered walking home. This of course now the second time she'd been seen doing the walk of pride back home in something skimpy so most were getting used to it by now.

Meanwhile, not a million miles away, Levi was on his way to another Visitor program meeting. This one wasn't with Anaise however. It was over in Sunny Side, the town where Declan, Tyrell and Kimberley went to school. Levi had managed to pull a few strings and the faun had found herself with a new guidance counsellor who she was to be meeting with today. Levi had heard all about her from his last few sessions with Anaise and so was quite looking forward to the little rendezvous.

Levi arrived and knocked on the door of Kimberley's door in Sunny Side. He was dressed fairly casually, an open short-sleeved shirt over a white t-shirt and dark jeans on his lower half. His best feature was front and centre though once Kimberley answered. That devilishly charming smile and bright eyes, quickly looking the faun up and down as he held out a hand.

"Afternoon. You must be Kimberley. I'm Levi, it's a pleasure to meet you" he said with a grin.

Kimberly was not the type of girl to stress about things, not usually anyway. She was as free of a spirit as one would expect a faun to be, especially being a creature of nature and of the forest. Having a new case worker wasn't a worry for her, even if she knew she could have been doing better at some things during her stay, classes chief among them.

When she opened the door to greet Levi, she couldn't help but gasp a little as she saw him. She thought it'd be another stuffy, older man, or a woman, but never had she expected her case worker to be someone so...handsome. His smile soaked up her attention quickly, and she was so distracted by the sight of him that she forgot to even shake his hand for a moment, simply staring.

"Oh, I'm sorry! Hi Levi!" She snapped out of it with a bit of an embarrassed laugh, sheepishly grinning as she took his hand, shaking it. "Sorry about that, I was just uh...caught off guard. you aren't what I was expecting." She admitted plainly. "Uh...come in!" She stepped back and to the side, welcoming him into her home.

Levi just let out a playful chuckle as Kimberley was, ironically, caught like a deer in the headlights for a moment. He cocked his head to one side, entering at her invitation and taking a look around. The space was very much like Anaise's. All the amenities one could ask for without being too lavish.

"Oh really? What were you expecting?" he asked playfully, walking in and placing his bag down on a chair before sliding onto the sofa with his warm smile still in place.

"Uhhm..." Now Kimberly really was a deer in the headlights. She hadn't expected to be flustered like this, nor to be caught saying something potentially stupid. The girl's hands wrung one another, and the faun sat down on the sofa as well, her face red.

"Well....my last case worker was an older man, really old! Really sweet, but definitely a grandpa! And my other one was an older man, total dad." She admitted honestly, sheepishly even. It was hard to look him in the eye when she spoke, but it was even harder to look away. His warm smile was enchanting to say the least, and disarming. Her guard was dropping pretty quickly, not that she was a guarded person in the first place.

"So I was just expecting...you know...! Someone older, is all!" She admitted. "Not so young and uhm, nice looking!" It just slipped out, and when she realized it, a little chuckle left her mouth. "Oh gosh, sorry, sorry! I didn't mean that! I mean, I did, but I didn't mean to say it out loud!"

"I see. Well perhaps I'm older than I look?" teased Levi, enjoying the way she was getting all flustered by him, the question a private joke for himself more than anything. He appeared to be a human in his mid to late twenties. But there was something much more under the surface. He chuckled too as she made a comment about his looks and got more flustered.

"I'm glad you did. It's quite flattering to be complimented by such a pretty faun" he said in return, holding her gaze whenever Kimberley found she could look him in the eye. "I like it when people are honest with me about their feelings Kimberley".

Now that he'd held her gaze, Kimberly wasn't able to look away whatsoever. The faun was stuck, a deer caught in the jaws of a predator, and she didn't even know it. "O-oh...t-thank you...I mean you're welcome...I mean..." The normally confident girl was slipping into becoming a mess. Her face was turning a shade of red that nearly matched her hair. "Thank you for calling me pretty..."

"I can be honest, I'm a very honest person," She added quickly, returning his smile without as much nervous energy as she could. It was difficult, to say the least, though. "So...yeah, nothing to worry about with me!"

"Good. I'm glad" said Levi, holding her gaze for a moment and just smiling, before finally looking away and retrieving a pen and paper from his bag. He slowly lifted the front page, clicking the pen and poising it against the paper as he looked back at Kimberley.

"So, Kimberley. Tell me a little about yourself. What have you been up to recently? What do you like best about life in the human world?" he asked.

Kimberly leaned back against the sofa, a small sigh of relief leaving her. She had to get it together...! She had never felt so flustered in her life, not since she was a little faun, maybe. But there was something about him, it made her more aware of herself, and she was definitely more aware of him than anything.

"Uhm...not much, not really.." She trailed, her mind thinking about it. What could she tell him? "I've been going to my classes! And...a few parties..." She didn't think she wasn't allowed to, but she definitely wasn't allowed to do some of the things she had at these parties. The alcohol being chief among them. Then she thought about what she'd been up to with Charlie, and, for a moment, her heart skipped a beat. "But they weren't really anything special...just some fun."

Why did she hate herself for lying about it? He'd said he liked honest people, so why was she lying? That was no good, but she didn't want to get into trouble, nor make herself seem like a slut in front of him. She was a little torn, and it was showing on her face. The hesitation of it all.

Levi's lip curled as she mentioned parties. He clearly didn't mind her getting up to those sorts of things. Her hesitation was evident and Levi just shook his head and gave her a reassuring smile as he leaned forwards to pat her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"You know Kimberley, one advantage of not having dad or a grandpa aged case worker is that I'm not going to admonish you for having fun" he chuckled, looking into her eyes again.

"You can be honest with me, I told you. Nothing we speak about will pass these walls" he said, leaning back again against the couch cushions. "So, tell me about these parties".

"Oh thank god..." Kimberly exhaled with relief, her hesitation and anxiety melting away. His touch seemed to take it all away, with him as he let go of her hand. She couldn't help but smile into his eyes, happy to be able to speak freely.

"Thank you, Mr. Levi." She grinned a bit. "Well...I've been having a lot of fun at these parties. It's so...amazing, it's like home but different! We dance, we sing, we play games and drink...but the music is not the same. The drinks are different...its familiar but new!"

"And the boys are really cute too!" She exclaimed before pausing, chuckling. "But you don't wanna hear about that." She waved her hand flippantly, embarrassed. "But it's really fun...I'm loving it here."

"Well now I do feel old. Levi is fine" he teased as she called him Mr. Kimberley began to reveal more though just doing what he usually did, letting Kimberley talk and become more and more enamoured with him.

"There's nothing I don't want to hear about" he said. "I have another case, a succubus. She went to a party just last month and she couldn't stop talking about how much she enjoyed it" said Levi, casually hinting at the fact he knew Anaise.

"She told me all about the fun things she got up to. I really don't mind hearing details. I feel it's an important part of us getting to know each other better" he said.

"Ah, maybe I know her! I met a succubus at a party I went to last month!" Kimberly lit up, not just at the potential that they were both talking about Anaise, but at the fact that he didn't mind hearing the details. The more they talked, the more she felt like she could trust him, and she was beginning to do just that, opening up to him more.

"Well, there's this one boy, he goes to the same school as the succubus girl, her name is Anaise, and his name is Charlie," She started to explain, "Uhm, we played strip poker with him and some other boys, and we ended up losing and had to spend the night together with him," It was like once she started, she couldn't turn it off. She didn't even feel the need to.

"It was a really good night. He was...uhm...he was really big, and really good at sex. But we both agreed that because he's kind of a jerk, we shouldn't do anything further with him after that." She sounded a bit sheepish, and even guilty at that last part. "But...well, I'm sure she hasn't done anything with him." She rubbed the nape of her neck. "But I...it's hard to say no, sometimes."

"Well there can't be that many around the area. You must have met Anaise" said Levi, sounding overjoyed that the girls knew each other.

Kimberley continued though, nodding along as she went into more detail about losing the bet and spending the night with Charlie. His lip curled again as she confessed they had agreed to not see Charlie again but had seemingly not kept to it as Anaise had done.

"I see" said Levi after a moment. He played the pen and paper down, no notes written as usual. "So tell me Kimberley. How many times has Charlie fucked you since that party?" he asked, leaning closer and placing a hand on her thigh.

Kimberly didn't so much as even flinch when his hand rested on her thigh. It was warm, comforting, even. She found herself enjoying it, even scooching a little closer to him in the process. "How many times?" She repeated his question, but not because she didn't want to answer.

She was distracted by his touch, and by how much she had to think about it. Charlie was rather insatiable, probably more than she was, even. "Charlie's got quite the appetite, and he's really good at getting what he wants," She was already trying to justify it if she could.

Levi would be able to feel her heart beat, even from her thigh, with how fast it was beating. "Uhm...multiple times a day, we have sex a lot," She sounded guilty as she uttered the words, "I try to say no but...it's just...he's really good at convincing me, and it feels really amazing."

Levi just continued to smile, even chuckling a little as Kimberley confessed. Even he was surprised. This Charlie boy must be even more charming than Anaise had described him as.

His lack of interest in the succubus was making more sense, now it was clear he was regularly fucking Kimberley.

"I see. Does it make you feel guilty Kimberley?" asked Levi, his voice growing low and sulty, gently stroking his hand along the soft fuzz of her thigh.

"Y-yeah..." Kimberly spoke slowly, lulled by the sultry tone in his voice. Her hand rested on her lap, grabbing a handful of her shorts as the two spoke. "I do feel really guilty...we both agreed together."

"It's kind of a betrayal, so I really should stop..." She'd tried, too. Several times, but it never lasted even a day. She hadn't even been 100% honest, sometimes she'd seek Charlie out. He'd gotten her to the point she was hornier than usual all the time, her sex drive having increased thanks to him.

"She's my friend, we both have to stick together, I shouldn't betray her....I shouldn't be betraying her like this..."

Levi just shook his head though at Kimberley's words. "Now now Kimberley. Don't be silly" he said, chuckling and smiling as if what she'd just said was just a silly joke and should be dismissed.

"Why stop doing what you enjoy? Clearly this Charlie boy gives you pleasure and you wouldn't keep letting him fuck you if that wasn't true" he whispered, hand gently stroking higher up her thigh.

"Human society can be so confusing sometimes. It's just so sordid. Sex and everywhere but people act like such prudes sometimes" he said with a sigh. "But there's really nothing wrong with just... being a slut" he said, fixing his gaze on hers again.

"You really like being a little slut for Charlie, don't you Kimberley?"

Back
Top Bottom