Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of a Recovering Succubus (MotionlessOrbit x Ouroborus)

"Ahn!" Anaise couldn't help but cry out when he grabbed the base of her tail with his hand and tugged on it. He was getting bolder, not that she could blame him. She did blow him under the dinner table after all.

She was pushed against the sink and bent over it, her tits free from their confines to hang in the wind. They hovered over the sink bowl, the water splashing slightly against her massive breasts as he slipped into her and started to fuck her again. "Nngh! Gabriel..!" She gasped his name, her pussy gripping him tightly as he worked his cock in and out of her.

"I'll try..!" She moaned softly. She grabbed a sponge and one if the plates and got to work, scrubbing away. "Its going to be...gah! Hard! With your fat cock filling me up like this." She looked back at him, biting her lip. Her plump ass jiggled from every slow thrust of his hips.

"You get me hard Anaise, you have to deal with the consequences" chuckled Gabriel, pumping himself into her as she struggled to concentrate on scrubbing dirty dishes, all while her boyfriend's dad was filling her with his hard cock. Her big round ass jiggling was almost hypnotic, Gabriel groaning as he watched her cheeks bouncing on every thrust, squeezing and spreading them as he felt how wonderfully plush and juicy her ass was. Anaise really did have a body born to be fucked and give pleasure. He loved his son but Anaise was wasted on a boy like him.

Gabriel did glanced back a few times to check the door, knowing it was risky to fuck Anaise right there in the kitchen. However he couldn't help himself around her anymore, thrusting himself deep inside her. Anaise's pussy was the strongest aphrodisiac, along with the fact that she genuinely seemed to find him desirable. As opposed to Dorothy, who was beautiful too, but hadn't tried to initiate sex with Gabriel for years now. Anaise meanwhile was practically begging him to fuck her, even after they'd done it twice now since she arrived only a few hours ago with two blowjobs on top.

"Nngh..!" Anaise gasped again as he drilled his cock inside of her, dropping a plate into the sink. She squeezed the sponge tightly, her pussy squeezing his cock just as tight. "But the consequences feel so so good..!"

She picked up another dish, though her hand had to grip the side of the sink for a moment. His hips slapping against her not only made her fat ass bounce but her big tits swing back and forth in the sink as he fucked her. Her hard nipples scraped against the cold metal of the sink, making her whimper even more.

"Fuck..!" She moaned fiercely, trying her best tk keep her voice low. "You're cock is so good...! Your fucking me so hard, Gabriel!" She tried her best to get back to scrubbing, no matter how hard it was. "I don't get how Noah is your son..!"

"He takes after his mother more" chuckled Gabriel as she compared to his son again and Gabriel only worked even harder to prove that he could fuck Anaise much better than her boyfriend could. They weren't making much progress on the dishes but Gabriel was more focused on working towards his next orgasm, hilting himself balls deep inside Anaise as his lap clapped against her bubbly ass and he reached down to grab her tail again.

"I guess this gets you off, huh? Cheating on Noah? I'm not even the first guy you've done this with, am I?" he asked, thrusting into Anaise deep and hard, going even faster now. His tone implied he didn't mind her answer, already figuring that with how slutty Anaise had been behaving this couldn't have been the first time she'd strayed from her oblivious boyfriend.

Anaise raised her hips into the air on his next thrust, standing on her toes as he pulled her chair. "Aahn!" She cried out again, her hips falling back against him, the cheeks of her ass clapping against one another loudly. She dropped a cleaned dish into the dish rack, not bothering to line it up properly, not that she could. Not with the way Gabriel was fucking her.

"I do!" She admitted, biting her lip as her orgasm fast approached. "I love getting fucked! My body was made for please men, every man, not just one! So," She paused, throwing her head back to moan again, "S-so I go to anyone who wants to fuck me, and I let them. I really am just a horny little slut in need of a good fucking constantly." She admitted to him, shamelessly even. "Like the fucking you're giving me now...! I'm gonna cum so soon!"

"Fuck! You're such a dirty slut. I love it. Thank god Noah is dating you" moaned Gabriel, hearing Anaise announce she was going to cum again as he felt her clenching around him.

Gabriel gripped her tail and slammed his cock inside her, going hard and fast as her ass clapped back against him. He grunted with one more thrust, trying his hardest to make Anaise finish too as he groaned and filled her pussy with yet another shot of his sticky warm cum.

"You're amazing Anaise. I've never been more turned on" he moaned, Gabriel giving her round peach a playful but firm smack as he pulled himself free of her and quickly tucked his cock away.

"Ahh!" Anaise cried out as he slammed inside of her again, her slick walls clamping down around his girthy cock as she came, covering him in her juices. "Nngh..!!" She stood on her toes, pushing her ass back against him as he pumped her full of his cum.

"God, you're so good..!" She gasped as he pulled free, her ass rippling from his smack. She moved to so smooth out her skirt, fixing her appearance as she pulled her top down over her breasts. "It's a shame Dorothy isn't riding your cock more, it's so nice!" She panted. Her top became wet as she pulled it over her massive tits, which were splashed with water while they fucked.

"Maybe I'll try it with her more from now on. You've helped me remember what I've been missing" said Gabriel, leaning against the worktop and wiping his brow while Anaise fixed herself up.

It wasn't a moment too soon either as the door suddenly opened. "Dad, mum said you forgot these glasses..." said Noah, entering with the wine glasses from the table. He trailed off however as he saw Anaise's top that had become translucent from the water and how flustered she looked.

"Is everything alright?" he asked, Gabriel busying himself grabbing a towel to dry the dishes Anaisr had managed to clean while Noah put the glasses down and looked at her concerned.

Anaise was about to comment on his sex life with his wife when Noah entered the kitchen, laying his eyes upon her flustered, wet form. "Ah, I'm okay! I just got a little wet, was all." She told Noah sheepishly, an embarrassed smile on her face.

"But I'm doing really, really good." She nodded her head quickly. "How about you?" She walked over to him, taking both his hands into her own and pecking his lips. "Are you enjoying Thanksgiving as much as I am?"

"Yeah... you did" said Noah, blushing as the dark fabric stretched wetly over Anaise's chest, barely contained in the strapless bra. He swallowed and glanced at his dad but Gabriel was looking off and casually drying dishes, as if Anaise's exposed body and flustered state wasn't anything unusual. Noah reminded himself that Gabriel was an older man, of course he'd not be interested in a girl like Anaise. Plus his dad was still married.

Anaise provided the perfect distraction as she came over, took his hands and pecked his lips, making Noah blush more and nod. "Yeah, it's been great. Mum always make a great dinner" he said, clearly embarrassed by the simple act of just kissing his girlfriend in front of his family. Gabriel looked and smirked upon seeing this, walking over and feeling more brazen than before, he reached down and gave Anaise's ass a squeeze, his grip setting on her tail as he gave the base a squeeze.

"Anaise has been great, Noah. Thanks for bringing her over. You're a lucky man" said Gabriel, smiling down at them both as Noah turned a complete shade of crimson, stammering as he watched his dad behaving in such a 'friendly' way towards his girlfriend. Clearly he didn't know that sort of thing wasn't appropriate. "Erm.. d-d-d-dad. Anaise doesn't like... that sort of thing" he tried to say as Anaise had her sensitive tail played with right in front of him.

Anaise hadn't expected Gabriel to be so bold, it was the last thing she thought would happen, but she still found herself enjoying it. A gasp escaped her when he squeezed her ass, followed by a low, hardly stifled moan as he played with her tail, and right in front of Noah, too. She leaned her head forward, resting her forehead against her boyfriend's shoulder while his father played with her exogenous tail.

'N-no, Noah, it's okay." She squeezed his hands. "I don't mind it. It's just my tail..." She breathed softly, her ass pushing out closer against Gabriel's hand. "Your dad is really great," She started to speak slowly, fighting another moan and failing, "I'm so glad I got the chance to get to know him better. I wish I did before, but thats just the spirit of Thanksgiving, right?"

Noah was stunned, seeing Anaise reacting that way. His dad obviously didn't know what he was doing to her and Anaise was surely just being polite. She leaned against him and Noah began to feel that weird sensation in his stomach again, like he didn't know if he wanted to be sick or get an erection. His dad didn't seem to notice Anaise's reaction, just squeezing and tugging on her tail as Anaise trembled and moaned.

"Erm... yeah... thanksgiving" mumbled Noah, as Gabriel just maintained his friendly smile. "Anyway... I just came in because mum said the rest of the family are going to be arriving soon. She wanted to... talk to Anaise about something first" said Noah, his dad still teasing her but releasing her tail when Noah mentioned Dorothy.

"Ah..."Anaise let out a final moan as Gabriel let go of her tail. Her tail brushed its tip lightly against his hand as if to say goodbye before it fell back down, hanging below her ass but curled enough that it didn't touch the ground. "Ohhh okay...thank you, sweetie." She smiled at Noah, her face flushed as she patted his cheek gently.

She glanced back at Gabriel, her face letting him know she fully intended to get him back for that, a seductively devilish look upon it. Then she kissed Noah on the cheek and headed through the kitchen doors, looking for Dorothy. "You wanted to speak to me?" She asked with a smile as she approached the older woman. Ber hands were clasp and held down I'm front of her hips, her arms framing her breasts through the wet top that clung so tightly to the massive orbs beneath them.

Dorothy was just tidying the dining room and putting out cups and glasses for their guests. She turned with a smile and her eyes widened a little as she saw Anaise's wet top and how the already somewhat translucent top had become even more so. "Oh my" she found herself saying, her breath catching as Anaise would sense a tiny little jolt of unbidden arousal inside the housewife again.

"You... you splashed yourself a little while doing the dishes" remarked Dorothy, as if it wasn't already obvious but her smile quickly returning. "But yes, yes I did. I just wanted a quick chat before everyone arrived" she said, walking past Anaise and to the door, checking Gabriel and Noah wouldn't overhear them.

"You see, my brother is coming. Noah's uncle. And his cousins. One is about Noah's age, a little older and then there's my other two nephews, the twins" she explained, seemingly trying to get to a point but taking a long time to find the right words. "My brother, Robert. He's... a little... old fashioned" she said, chewing her lip as she spoke. "He's never met a succubus before. I don't think. Or at least not for any great length of time".

"I just... don't want you being upset if he... makes any comments or... well..." continued Dorothy, still struggling. "He doesn't mean anything by it. He likes to give ladies compliments and sometimes he gets a little carried away, is what I'm trying to say" finished Dorothy, looking at Anaise earnestly, clearly worried about how he'd respond.

"Ah, just a little bit!" Anaise told her with a smile. Her top had gotten far more soaked than she intended to, and she probably should have wiped the water off her breasts before dressing herself but time was short. But what was catching her attention, more than Dorothy's words about her brother, was the little bit of desire she'd felt from the woman.

She'd attracted other women before, but they were usually into women themselves, or were curious and needed a push. She would have never pegged Dorothy for being curious, but it was interesting. Now it was the only thing on her mind.

"Ah, I understand." Anaise nodded her head and smiled, taking one of the older woman's hands between her own. "Thank you for the warning, and don't worry. I'll be fine I think. I won't take it personal! I know it's not really anyone's fault when they become attracted to me." She then moved her arms around the woman, her massive breasts pushing up against Dorothy's own. "Thanks for the warning, it's nice to have someone looking out for me."

Then, before pulling away, the succubus planted a small kiss in Dorothy's cheek, close enough and fast enough that she caught the corner of the woman's lips. "A few compliments won't bother me."

Dorothy smiled smiled Anaise seemed to understand or at least didn't take offence. However her eyes widened as Anaise took it further and hugged herself against Dorothy, their large breasts pressing together and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Dorothy turned crimson, in a way that would remind her of Noah. She didn't seem to know what to do with herself. "Y-y-your welcome, Anaise" stammered Dorothy, not able to meet the succubus' gaze as she was so embarrassed about the feelings that were suddenly stirring up inside her.

"Maybe you should go dry your top, before everyone arrives" suggested Dorothy, suddenly much more conscious that she could see Anaise's chest through the very thin fabric.

Anaise thought back to what Gabriel had said, about Noah taking after his mother. He was right of course, and she could see that now more than ever. But while it was cute on Noah before, it wasn't now. Dorothy on the other hand was really adorable, and it made Anaise well up a little with desire of her own.

"Ah I suppose you're right! I don't want to give them any more reasons to go crazy!' She laughed a little. "Do you have a towel or something I cam dab it with? I wish it wasn't so thin." She mumbled, pulling at the material and, in the process, revealing the tops of her breasts.

"It wasn't thin when I bought it but my breasts always stretch cute tops like this out." She told Dorothy with a sigh. "How do you do it? Your breasts are huge too. Shopping must be a pain." Boldly, she reached forward, her hands cupping the underside of Dorothy's tits and lifting them slightly. "You don't seem much smaller than me."

"Yes of course, here" said Dorothy, handing Anaise a towel and doing her best not to stare as Anaise stretched the fabric over her chest and showed more of herself off.

Dorothy did give a consolitory sigh as Anaise remarked how she always stretched out clothes with her enormous bosom. Dorothy immediately sympathised. She'd bloomed early and kept growing. It was only regular exercise that stooped her having back problems. Anaise's seemed to just deal with the extra weight on her chest though.

"Yes. It's so hard to find bras in my si-" said Dorothy, feeling a little bit of kindred spirit with the succubus but gasping as Anaise suddenly cupped her large globes through Dorothy's top. She wanted to tell her to stop but Dorothy just bit her lip, figuring this was just because Anaise was a succubus and didn't get this wasn't a normal thing to do her boyfriends mother.

Anaise sighed softly as she lifted the woman's heavy, large breasts up and down, testing the waters. "Your breasts are very nice though, Gabriel must be happy." She teased with a smile. She knew they weren't having sex, but that was something she could use, she just had to figure out how, if she already hadn't.

She decided to take it a step further, squeezing lightly and sinking her fingers into the soft, pillowy flesh. "They're so soft, too! They aren't too different from mine." She groped the woman a little longer before she let go, taking the towel. "Would you like to feel mine, Dorothy?" She offered, feigning innocence as to the implications of her words.

"Oh.. Anaise" moaned Dorothy as Anaise played with her large heavy breasts. She was crimson and biting her lip, thighs pressing together as she tried to think how she could politely ask the succubus to stop playing with her chest.

"I don't know if we should do that Anaise" said Dorothy, stammering still but her eyes straying to Anaise's chest again. They were certainly lovely looking. So round and perky, seeming to almost defy gravity. Even in her youth, Dororthy's tits hadn't been that buoyant.

"Ahh, it's okay Dorothy." Anaise reasoned with her, taking her hand in her own. "Its fine, I don't mind. We're just comparing a little." She smiled as she raised her hand, slowly bringing it to her breasts. "It won't hurt you any, and it definitely won't hurt you either. I think it'll be good for you, and a lot of fun."

She brought her hand to her breast, resting it upon the mountainous globe. "Besides...I think I'd rather enjoy it. I know you would too." She whispered lowly, stepping a little closer. "You deserve to enjoy yourself too, you know? You work hard, and you're so beautiful. So enjoy yourself, Dorothy. You've earned the right to."

"Anaise..." whispered Dorothy, seemingly enchanted by the carefree succubus invited Dorothy to fondle her. She bit her lip, uncertain but the act of just touching was innocent enough that it didn't feel like proper infidelity.

"Yours are... really big. So soft. So plump" remarked Dorothy, watching Anaise get closer. "I wish I had a body like yours" she said, a little envious of how amazing Anaise's figure was, a combination of a youthful body and one built for pleasure.

Dorothy didnt properly start groping and fondling Anaise but she did cup the underside, weighing them like Anaise had done with hers.

"Ahh, but Dorothy, you're so sexy though!" Anaise scolded her as she disagreed, though she smiled still. "You've got a body to die for! Your breasts are just as plump and big as mine." She assured her before chuckling softly.

"Besides, you've got a really good ass too." The succubus moved her hands around either side of her boyfriend's mother and grabbed a handful of her ass. "Its so plump and soft." She squeezed her and then began to bounce each cheek in her hand. "You've got an ass to die for. You are sexy, you just don't feel it."

She then paused, pursing her lips in thought. "I can help you, though. I know just how to make you feel as sexy as you are."

Dorothy actually felt her heart flutter as Anaise told her off for being self-deprecating. Hearing compliments from someone as drop dead gorgeous like Anaise was intoxicating.

Dorothy let out another gasp as she felt Anaise move her hands around to fondle her ass too. "Oh... Anaise... I don't think we..." she mumbled, feeling the succubus' fingers sinking into the plush cheeks of her ass, able to feel how big and round it was even through the fabric of her mom jeans.

"You can... help... me?" whispered Dorothy, looking quite breathless as she glanced nervously towards the door, trying not to sound too curious.

"I can," Anaise told her, nodding her head quickly, a smile forming on her face. Her hands squeezed her plump rear again, squishing her cheeks before pushing them together. The succubus knew what she was doing. After all, she'd had her own ass played with so many times that she knew what she liked and what she didn't, which admittedly wasn't much.

"You just need to be reminded of just how amazing you are." She assured her, a smile in her face. "You've just...lost your sexuality in the face of parenthood, but I'll help you get it back. I promise." It was clear to her why Gabriel hadn't been getting any action in awhile, the poor guy. To Anaise, at least, it seemed like she was lacking confidence in herself, and through that she'd lost sight of her true job as a wife, to bring pleasure to him. While she didn't mind stepping in for her whatsoever, she couldn't bear to see another soul be so lost, like she used to be.

"Can we go somewhere else, Dorothy? We don't need the boys interrupting us." She whispered softly. At least not Noah, and certainly not yet.

Back
Top Bottom