Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of a Recovering Succubus (MotionlessOrbit x Ouroborus)

"Yeah! There's no harm. We already saw you" said Hunter, nodding eagerly as his brother joined in, their attention very much not on the game as Anaise struggled with it. The pair moved closer, hugging themselves either side of her, faces inches from her huge perky tits.

"Yeah, we're just curuious" said Hayden, as if they needed to come up with excused to ogle and want to be around her while naked. "Can we touch you again, Anaise?" asked Hunter, reaching out and hesitating as his hand hovered over her chest.

Last edited:
"Yeah, so no harm done, right?" Anaise couldn't help herself. She giggled as they hugged either side of them, faces hovering next to her breasts. She could feel their breathe washing over her bare skin, making her shiver a little.

"Mm...well, sure, why not?" She decided with a little grin. "Go ahead, touch me as much as you want, where you want!" She granted them permission. "Ask any questions you have, I'm here to satisfy your curiosity, okay?"

The twins grinned widely and nodded, each of them taking one of Anaise's breasts in one hand and staring at them as they squeezed and played with the large plush globes. Both of them were nursing full erections by this point, their slender fingers brushing against Anaise's nipples as they explored her body.

"Our dad says groping a girl is a compliment" laughed Hayden, sitting up as he sank his fingers into her breast more firmly, rolling it around in his hand, just enjoying having Anaise's body to play with. "Is that right Anaise?" they asked, the pair clearly already quite perverted but fresh faced and innocent enough that they were ripe for a little corruption themselves if Anaise was so inclined. It seemed they already believed what Bobby and Chase told them about women but they just needed to hear Anaise confirm it.

Last edited:
"Mmmh..." Anaise grinned a little as their hands groped her breasts, playing with them as they pleased. Her nipples were still hard from being nude, but their fingers only made them harder, exciting her a bit more.

"Of course it is." Anaise nodded her head, agreeing with what they'd been told by their father. "That means you like our breasts, and that's a really big compliment!" She nearly died in the game, her attention split between the boys and the television screen. "I know how much you like mine because of how quickly you went to touch them, so that makes me very happy." She leaned over, planting a small kiss on the cheeks of each twin. "The same goes for a girl's ass, you know. We take a lot of pride in that too!"

The boys chuckled and blushed as Anaise kissed their cheeks and her confirmation just encouraged them to fondle her chest more, fingers starting to play with her nipples as they got harder from their touching. "We're glad you're happy Anaise. We'll grope and compliment you as much as you want" said Hayden, his brother meanwhile leaning in closer and looking up at Anaise.

"I want to suck on them. Is that ok, Anaise?" asked Hunted, looking up at her while Hayden's attention was drawn to her ass. "Your tail is really cute too. I wanna play with it" he said, Hayden reaching down and without even asking, he ran his hand along the length of the tail and squeezed it.

"Aww, you two are so sweet." Anaise chirped happily, glad that the two were taking her words to heart. They were so innocent, corrupting them was easy, but fun still. They had no idea, and their father was already corrupting them enough. She was glad to chip in.

"Of course you can, Hunter." She gave him a small nod. "You can suck on them as much as you want, okay?" She was about to tell his brother he could toy with her tial too, but he already started, taking her invitation ,ore literally than Hunter. "Nngh..!" She gasped suddenly when he squeezed her tail. "Ooh..that feels really nice...succubus love it when you play with our tails and horns...it feels really good." She bit her tongue, trying to continue the game.

Hunter grinned as Anaise confirmed he could do it, leaning forwards and wrapping his lips around her nipple. He squeezed her breast and latched onto the engorged bud, suckling gently at first. "So like, can we just touch and do what we like with your body?" he asked, pausing to look up at Anaise as he licked around her nipple.

"Really? That's so fun" said Hayden, squeezing Anaise's tail more, tugging on it and stroking it as she tried to keep playing and cooed for them. Hayden also reached down to grab at her ass, as she'd mentioned being prideful of it before. Hayden rubbed, stroked and squeezed her tail, groping her big round ass while his brother took over her tits, squeezing them both and sucking on whichever breast his hands weren't playing with.

Now she was having her nipple sucked on and licked, making her moan again, feeling the pleasure from both, her behind and her massive breasts. "NNgh...! Mmhm!" She nodded her head quickly, looking down at Hunter. "You can touch and do whatever you want, I won't get mad. Whatever you're curious about." She smiled encouragingly at him.

Her tail wriggled a bit in his hand, another moan leaving her throat as he played with her ass and tail. "It is really fun..!" She breathed. "For everyone! It feels really, really good. Your brother played with my horns earlier, but not my tail." She told him, nearly dying in the game she was trying to play. A testament to how distracting they were with their exploring. "If you boys want me to change how I'm sitting, let me know."

The boys continued to grin still as Anaise confirmed they were free to grope and enjoy her body as much as they wanted. They looked at the game and back to her, nodding to each other. "Yeah, you don't have to keep playing the game if you don't want to" said Hayden, seeing how badly Anaise was doing in it. "We can get on the bed again" said Hunter, the boys pausing as they both took one of Anaise's hands and started pulling her towards the bed.

"Wait. Let's do it with her horns instead" declared Hayden, his brother laughing as the pair grabbed one of Anaise's horns and tugging her up to the bed as they climbed on, like Anaise was a new pet they were bringing over to have fun with.

"You went into the bedroom with Chase. Did you guys have sex?" asked Hayden, the boys pushing Anaise down onto the bed, laying down either side of her as they both wrapped their mouth around one nipple and started sucking, their hands running up and down her body.

"Yeah, let's get on the bed." She had been about to move, having paused the game, but the twins were all too happy to lead her by her horns, making her whimper softly as she followed along. "Nngh...you two sure are fast learners...!" She encouraged them before being pushed back onto the bed.

She curled an arm around either of them as they latched onto either of her nipples, sucking on them as they felt her up. She curled her toes, soft coos leaving her lips. She wasn't used to her nipples getting this much attention, and that was nice. "We did, yeah. But don't tell Noah." She told them. "He wouldn't like it, and I would be upset if he found it." She warned them. "But your brother did have sex with me, and it was really amazing."

The pair paused sucking her tits to look at each other and burst out laughing as she confessed she let Chase fuck her. "Noah's such a loser" said Hunter, repeating what their older brother had said. "Why are you his girlfriend, if you like other boys having sex with you?" asked Hayden, the pair talking and asking questions between sucking on her nipples and squeezing her breasts.

"Would you have sex with us Anaise? We're not all big and tough like Chase but you can teach us" said Hunter, his brother looking like he was going to nod but then having a look come over his face as he nudged Hunter and then looked at Anaise. "We don't need to ask. We're going to have sex with you Anaise" he said, Hayden clearly trying to sound firm and manly.

"Well..." Anaise trailed before chuckling. "Noah is really sweet. He is weak and cowardly, and he isn't very good at sex, but I still like him." While she wasn't lying, the only real reason she was with him was because of Levi. "Besides, my body is meant to make others feel good, so I can't just deny anyone who wants to have sex with me."

She couldn't help but giggle a bit at the difference between the two boys. Hayden was trying to be more like his brother, while Hunter was still so polite, leaning a little closer to Noah, though far from being like him. "You both can certainly have sex with me." She told Hunter before looking to Hayden. "Do you know what you're doing? Do you need me to take charge, or are you man enough to do it on your own?" She asked him teasingly.

The boys seemed to like hearing Anaise objectify herself and confirmed her purpose was to offer her body to anyone who wanted her. They kept squeezing her breasts and sucked on her nipples, whirling their wet tongues over them while they caressed her stomach and thighs. "Yeah! Of course we can. You're a succubus. It's what you're for" said Hunter, Anaise helping to confirm he was right and it was ok to be more demanding of her.

Hayden meanwhile turned a bit pink but also steeled himself as Anaise teased him. "I'm man enough!" he said, reaching up and grabbing Anaise by the horn again, tugging on it as the pair sucked her tits. The pair started reaching up to pull their t-shirts off and then their pants, wriggling out of their boxers as they got as naked as Anaise, their hard cocks now pressed against their thighs.

"Start sucking my cock Anaise" said Hunter, getting up and laying down, grabbing hold of her other horn and pulling her over towards him. Hayden got up too, clearly uncertain but more because there was so much he wanted to do and couldn't work what. "And... stick your butt in the air. Spread your butt for us" he demanded, Hayden squatting behind her on her other side as his brother relaxed on Noah's bed with his cock in the air.

"Oh yes sir." Anaise nodded her head, gasping as he yanked by her horse. She got onto all fours and crawled over to him, a devious little glint in her eyes. She opened her mouth just wide enough to barely fit his cock between her lips, and pressed her lips to his tip. She wrapped her soft lips around his cock before slowly pushing forward, taking his length into her mouth entirely.

Whole she started to suck Hayden's cock, she followed his other order, sticking her plump, thick ass into the air, pointing directly at Hunter. She reached back with one hand, grabbing one of her ass cheeks and pulling it to the side, arching her back as she did so, giving him a clear view of both her dripping pussy and her puckered ass.

She started to Bob her head back and forth on Hayden, going slowly at first. Her tongue rubbed the underside of his cock, pleasuring and teasing him gently so as not to make him cum too fast.

The twins had smaller frames than most of the lovers Anaise had taken. They were built more like Noah, lithe and slender. Although as she'd remarked, they were still bigger than Noah's embarrassing cock. They still had some growing to do as well and Anaise would be able to guess they'd probably be nearly as big as their brother by the time they were his age.

Hayden meanwhile let out a soft moan, gripping Anaise's horns as she started to slowly bob up and down on him. He'd talked big before but it was clear the pair were inexperienced, the boy moaning as his toes curled and despite how slow Anaise was going, it was clear he wouldn't last long.

"Oh wow. Your butt is huge" said Hunter, kneeling behind Anaise and grabbing her ass while she presented herself to him. She spread herself and Hunter reached down and pressed his fingers against her dripping wet slit, stroking it experimentally and then sliding a finger inside her slowly.

"Hayden, she's so warm and wet" he remarked, his brother panting as he thought the urge to just cum right away from Anaise sucking him off. "Yeah? Her mouth feels like that too. It's so good".

It was adorable, seeing how tough Hunter was trying to be, only to be so quickly pushed to the verge of cumming. Still, he was doing a better job of lasting than Noah ever had, and he was inexperienced. On him it was adorable, but on Noah it was mostly pathetic.

She slowed down a little with him, taking her time as she bobbed her head up and down. She slurped loudly on his cock, leaving him dripping with her saliva, allowing it to dribble down his shaft and onto his balls. The succubus was enjoying sucking his cock, even if it was smaller than she was used to.

She moaned on him when his twin slipped a finger into her pussy, parting her legs a little more. Her folds were slick and hot, wrapping around his finger and coaxing him deeper inside. "Mmmh...!" She moaned, her tongue running up and down Hayden's length, wriggling her hips slightly.

"She's wagging her ass and tail like grandma's dog" laughed Hunter as Anaise wiggled her hips and making her ass wobble. Hunter felt her swallow his finger between her slick wet walls, adding a second and curling them inside her when it was clear she could take more.

"I've seen stuff online about girls letting guys stick things in their butt" he remarked, Hunter eyeing her tight little ring between her plump cheeks.

Hayden meanwhile was gripping Anaise's horns, not in an effort to control her but just trying to hold on to himself as Hayden did his best to not cum. He was breathing harder, his toes curling cutely as he writhed his Anaisr and loved her slow wet sucking as Anaise slobbered all over his throbbing cock and watery sweet pre-cum touched her tongue.

Anaise moaned again, this time louder and hotter than before. She was wet enough that his palm was starting to get wett too. She didn't stop moving her butt, only squirming more, her tail raising and falling over her back.

"Mmhm..!" She called back to Hunter before she pushed her head forward, taking as much of Hayden as she could down her throat. She sucked hard, keeping him nestled perfectly in the tight, enclosed space. Her tail tip teased Hunter, beckoning towards her little pink ring.

Anaise's deeper sucking became too much for Hayden. He gripped Anaise's horns and let out a loud moan, hips bucking as she deepthroated him and he came.

His load wasn't as thick and virile as their brothers but he seemed very backed up, spurting lots down Anaise's mouth and into her throat.

Hunter meanwhile got her squirming invitation, thrusting his fingers wetly into Anaise's pussy, his technique a little clumsy but managing to get when he hit the right spots and rubbing her there.

Her tail guided him to her ass and Hunter slid his fingers free, covered in her own juices and started poking his middle finger into her ass. His other hand spread her cheeks again, finding her and circling it the moment Anaise gave a sign he'd found a good spot.

Anaise closed her eyes as his cum splashed against the back of her throat. It quickly filled her mouth, and she made sure to swallow every drop of it whilst continuing to suck his cock. Only once she was satisfied did she let go of him with a loud pop, gasping for air. "How was i-nnghhh!!!"

Her sentence cut off midway as she moaned once Hunter's finger slid into her ass. He'd already been inching her towards cumming with her pussy, hitting every spot just right, but now? She curled her toes herself, her fat ass wobbling as she trembled. "Oooh...I love that, Hunter. That feels so good!"

Her pussy was wet before, but now it was absolutely dripping. Her ass closed even tighter around his finger, squeezing him firmly.

Hunter grinned as Anaise egged him on and Hayden panted, looking up at Anaise as his cock wilted, drenched in her drool. Hunter meanwhile was rock hard and saw his oppurtunity while fingering Anaise's tight ass. "If you got her mouth, I'm gonna fuck Anaise first" declared Hunter, lining himself up against Anaise's dripping cunt and letting out a soft moan as he felt just how hot and wet it was.

"That's not fair" moaned Hayden, trying to sit up but Hunter was already sliding himself inside, crying out as her slick but tight walls embraced him, Hunter's face contorting into a vision of pure ecstasy. Anaise might have been able to guess already but the twins were virgins. Fucking a succubus was one thing but having one as Hunter's first time was incredible. Nothing had ever felt so good as sliding his dick inside Anaise and starting to thrust into her as he moaned and Hayden looked on jealousy.

"Aahhn!" Anaise moaned as Hunter speared her with his cock, eagerly slipping into her dripping wet cunt. If there was one thing a succubus loved, it was taking a virginity, and for Anaise, she was through the roof. Not only would she have Hunter's, but Hayden's, and happily so.

"D-dont be jealous Hayden! You can go next when your brother is done...!" She gasped as Hunter fucked her, her juices splashing from her soaked pussy with every thrust of his hips. "You're doing such a good job, Hunter! That feels so good!" She encouraged him, moving her hips back against him.

"Thanks Anaise" said Hayden, immediately grinning again as she promised him he'd get a turn too. Hunter meanwhile was feeling almost as elated as Anaise was, thrusting into her with firm wild thrusts, his youthful eagerness overtaking any compulsion to just take his time. Instead her succubus pussy juice was coating him and acting as the potent aphrodisiac to did to most men. He groaned and pushed a second finger into her ass, thrusting knuckle deep into her tight hole while he rammed his cock into the other.

"I can't wait until my turn. I'm gonna fuck you so good Anaise" boasted Hayden, his dick already twitching again as he lay there and watched his brother slamming into her from behind. "I want you to use your mouth again" he said, Hayden enjoying having Anaise do whatever they wanted and becoming more and more demanding. He grabbed her horns again and pulled her head down, opening his legs and leaning back as he pushed her mouth down against his balls.

"Nggh!" Anaise gasped out as another finger was added to her ass. "Ohhh! Oh!" She moaned, her hips trembling as he used both of her holes. The twins were easily getting accustomed to using her however they pleased, and it was making her quite happy. They may have been virgins, but they were horny little things, and they were showing it.

"O-ok-" Anaise was more than happy to suck Hayden off again, but he was fast to stuff her mouth with his balls. She sucked on his balls happily, slurping loudly on them. The twins were much better at using her body than their cousin.

"Haha see that Hunter? She loves my balls" laughed Hayden, pushing Anaise down with his horns, lifting his heads and spreading them so Anaise could slurp on his nuts, the sound wet and loud as Hayden felt her soaking them in her drool. His cock was already getting hard again while his twin ploughed Anaise from behind, moaning even more.

"Her pussy feels so good. You need to try it. But when I'm done!" groaned Hunter, slamming his cock balls deep inside Anaise as he finger-fucked her tight ass hole, hearing how much Anaise seemed to be enjoying it. However, like his brother, Hunter was having trouble holding in his pent up orgasm and the way Anaise's perfect succubus pussy was milking him wasn't doing Hunter any favours.

With one more thrust, Hunter buried himself inside Anaise and let out a loud cry of pleasure, pulling out of her ass as he dumped his load inside her pussy, thrusting a few more times before pulling out and falling back onto the bed with a groan.

Back
Top Bottom