Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of a Recovering Succubus (MotionlessOrbit x Ouroborus)

Levi was well aware that Kimberley herself had never honoured their agreement. She'd confided in Levi during their first meeting and subsequent visits that she was still sleeping with Charlie. Before she had just been unable to deny him, telling Charlie each time was the last. Now, thanks to Levi's influence, Kimberley was offering herself to him, along with other men who took an interest in her.

"I think at some point you'll need to acknowledge that although you think he's a jerk, he has always desired you. So he deserves to enjoy your body just like the other men who you sleep with" said Levi, sliding his fingers from Anaise's pussy and focusing on rubbing small circles against her clit instead.

"Something to discuss another time. You said something about Chase making you perform in front of him and Noah? That sounds delightful" he chuckled, letting Anaise work herself up to another climax as she worked her hips against his hand, looking like he might actually let her come this time as Anaise sucked on his throbbing black cock.

Anaise knew that he was right. If Charlie wanted her, then who was she to deny him that pleasure? It was only right that he got to enjoy her too, no matter how much of a jerk he was. She didn't have time tk really dwell on it though, happy to inform Levi more on her Thanksgiving night.

"Well," She breathed as she grinned her hips against his hand, biting her lip as she chased her orgasm, "He wanted to wait for Noah to, mmh...fall asleep, but I was impatient and masturbaiting the whole time." She explained, sucking his cock every few words spoken, "Then he climbed into bed to fuck me...but as soon as we started Noah woke up." She paused again, sliding his cock deep into her mouth, hips slapping against his hand.

"He saw Chase in bed with me, and we made up some bullshit excuse of keeping me warm while he was stirring his cock inside me, slow fucking me..." She breathed, growing closer to orgasm as she recalled the details. She was practically soaking his hand now. "Then he laid down and went back to sleep, and Chase climbed on top of me and really fucked me good...I'm sure Noah h-heard me." She whimpered before muffling herself on his cock, an orgasm coming on.

"And he still hasn't said anything to you about it? He really is in denial" chuckled Levi, shaking his head in bewilderment. He didn't mind, as he had made clear before, the fact that Anaise was maintaining some vestige of her relationship with Noah only excited him more. The fact that she chose to come spend time with him and other men instead, barely giving Noah any sex but letting every other man have their way with her, it was deeply arousing for him to witness and hear about.

Levi enjoyed the combination of Anaise's story combined with her constant sucking. In exchange her started fingering her faster, stroking between her walls and enjoying the squelching wet sound of her overstimulated and still needy cunt.

"You're doing so well Anaise. You didn't just lead people into corruption but you helped them see that it's not a bad thing. Gabriel and Dorothy are going to have rekindled their sex lives because of you" he whispered, pressing her head down to let Anaise know talking time could stop for a moment and she needed to focus on getting him and herself off.

"This is what you were born for. Giving pleasure and receiving pleasure" he whispered, Levi gripping one of Anaise's horns to push her down until his cock was tightly wedged in her throat, nose pressed against his thigh. "So feel that pleasure. Cum for me" he ordered, leaning down to speak his sinful words into her ear, just as Levi groaned and erupted down Anaise's throat.

Anaise took his hint, and happily so. She focused on sucking him off, slurping loudly on his cock as she worked her lips around him. She enjoyed his praise, preening st his words. He was right, she'd done a good thing rekindling the relationship between Noah's parents. Dorothy and Gabriel both hadn't been that different from her earlier in the year: fed up, frustrated and starved for good sex. Now they were liberated, just like she was.

"Mmmh...!" Ahe moaned around his cock, rocking her hips back and forth. She'd earned a good cum, and it was always best when Levi gave it to her. She came just as he did, her cries of pleasure muffled by the big black cock forced down her throat, leaving her to drool as he pumped his cum into her stomach, painting her throat white. Simultaneously she came hard, hips shaking against his hands as she squirted onto them, soaking his palms and fingers with her fluids.

Levi kept stroking his fingers inside Anaise until her climax had subsided, feeling her wetness soak them as he kept stroking between her walls. He finished filling her stomach with a warm, sticky load, releasing her head and letting Anaise cum up for air. He waited for her to sit up properly, giving Anaise his coated fingers to suck on as he smiled at her.

"That was a big one. You must be really riled up after all, like you said" remarked Levi, sliding his fingers between Anaise's lips as he glanced to the TV. It was still playing but they really hadn't been watching it for a good while, oddly how Anaise's Friday had gone mostly, after she went over to Declan's place to 'chill out and watch movies'. Levi had put on a movie, something about mobsters and currently there was some kind of tense deal going on, the characters in a strip club, women dancing in the background.

Levi relaxed against the sofa, encouraging Anaise to lean against him as he slid his fingers from her mouth and wrapped an arm around her naked body, idly playing with the base of her tail.

Anaise came up gasping for air, drool and cum dribbling rom her mouth and down her chin. Her eyes were red as she inhaled deeply, coughing slightly but smiling with delight. The succubus had clearly enjoyed her orgasm and his, licking up some of his cum from her face. "I really am, there was so much...I'm feeling a little insatiable." She admitted with a laugh.

She leaned happily against Levi, face resting against his chest as she settled against him. Her tail lightly coiled around his wrist, a sign she was enjoying his playing with her. "I'm just really happy right now. I don't remember being this happy in a long time." She admitted. Even when she'd started dating Noah, it wasn't like this. She was content now.

"I'm glad you're happy Anaise. It's all I've ever wanted" said Levi, leaning over and kissing her cheek, enjoying the way her tail curled around his wrist and his hand resting on her bubbly rear. He watched the TV for a little bit, just enjoying having Anaise naked and draped over him, smiling as they watched women in next to nothing spinning on poles and parading their bodies.

"Didn't you say something about giving Noah and Chase a lap dance while you were playing truth or dare?" he asked after a moment, an idea suddenly coming to Levi as they watched the movie and the strip club scene turned into a brawl as the heroes and villains duked it out.

Anaise smiled more and snuggled up to Levi, planting a kiss on the underside of her chin. She settled against him, watching the movie as well. It was funny, this was probably the first time she'd been with a guy and a movie was on that she'd been able to watch any of it. Declan and her always got to kissing and then fucking right away.

"Hm?" She glanced up at him. "Yeah I did give them a lap dance." She nodded her head gently. "It was really fun. They really enjoyed it, Noah even came in his pants." She laughed a little at the memory. "What do you ask?"

Levi was clearly lost in thought for a moment, watching the TV and then blinking as he looked down at Anaise with a wry smile. He kissed her on the forehead and shook his head. "Just a thought, that's all. Something to discuss after the holidays" he said, giving Anaise's naked rear a pat.

"What I'm really thinking about though is, how come Noah and Chase get a lap dance but I don't?" he teased, sliding deeper into his seat and looking at Anaise eagerly and expectantly.

"Ohh," Anaise laughed a little, shaking her head, "I totally should have offered you one, I'm sorry, baby." She apologized and gave him another short kiss before she rose from his lap. "I'll give you a much better one than I gave those two." She promised with a grin.

She stood on her feet turning her back to him, her hips cocked to the side before she began to sway them, moving her plump, bubble butt in front of him, teasingly lowering herself onto his lap again.

Anaise certainly did her utmost and it wasn't long before Levi was hard as a rock again. Pretty soon the lap dance became Anaise in his lap, his cock getting jerked off between her thighs and his hands groping her big, round tits as Levi kissed her from behind. Then he was inside her properly and the rest of Anaise's evening and night was just Levi and her fucking like animals. Her phone occasionally buzzed and lit up as Noah tried to check in with her, but as per usual, Anaise had better things to occupy herself with.

November swiftly moved into December as the weather got colder but Anaise's relationships stayed as hot as they had been since she had begun indulging her carnal desires more. It would feel like a day didn't go by where she wasn't getting fucked by someone. Monday to Friday, Anaise was at school, subject to the lusts of her peers. Boys like Logan and other jocks groped Anaise openly and Anaise was asked for blowjobs between classes and at lunch every day. The braver and cockier boys pulled her into bathrooms and empty classrooms to fuck Anaise too when they got the chance. At school, Mr Gladstone kept Anaise behind after class at least once a week, seeming to always love bending the succubus over his desk.

When Anaise didn't have to stumble home from school in the later hours, she would find herself practically inundated with guys trying to spend time with her. Of course most of them wanted to just get into her pants but Levi's teachings said that wasn't a problem. It was a compliment that guys just viewed Anaise as an enjoyable piece of fuckmeat. At different times, Anaise would find Chase and his dad, Bobby invited themselves over a few times each between Thanksgiving and before school broke up for Christmas. The pair were clearly not interested in wanting to wine and dine Anaise, just fucking her if she let them. The twins didn't come to visit as they were a bit young to be out and about by themselves but they did contact Anaise on social media, asking her for pictures of her they could show off to their friends at school.

At the same time, Anaise had multiple other guys vying for her attention. Tyrell and Declan dm'd her fairly regularly, the former wanting to get Anaise in bed again while Declan still liked taking Anaise out before taking her back to his place for more fun. Anaise's reputation seemed to be spreading through the town though, guys in her apartment building approaching her to flirt when they saw her, encouraged by her overt changes in her wardrobe and there was always the men she had met at Halloween who were happy to talk to Anaise when they bumped into one another in the street, some even asking Anaise inside to spend some time with them.

Aside from Levi himself of course, the man Anaise had probably enjoyed previously the most was the satyr, Seilenos. He hadn't contacted Anaise since Halloween, most people in town aware that an enigmatic but very private creature lived in the big house down that way. However as Christmas got closer, Anaise would receive a rather form written invitation for her to come and have a Winter celebration with Seilenos at his residence, advising he would prepare a feast in Anaise's honour if she would attend. Assuming she was happy to go, Anaise would have a truly debauched night of drinking, eating and having another mind-blowing sexual experience with the skilled satyr.

Along with that, there was of course her weekly meetings with Levi. Noah continued to not see his girlfriend at all on Saturdays as he was aware that his girlfriend was spending time with her ex. In his apartment. Sharing his bed. However Noah knew that Anaise would never do anything untoward. Blissfully unaware she was spending practically every day getting railed by anyone and everyone who wanted her and Noah barely got any attention at all.

The next few weeks were almost a blur for Anaise, not that she was complaining. November quickly bled into December, in no small part thanks to all the guys she was seeing. They couldn't keep their hands off of her, and she certainly wasn't going to complain, they just wanted to show her how much they enjoyed her body, and she certainly enjoyed that. Between the boys at school and Mr. Gladstone, she hardly had the time to spend with Noah. She was far too busy fucking her classmates and teacher.

If she wasn't at school then she was spending her time with her other admirers. Noah's cousin and uncle would come by her place, and even her neighbors would stop by for a quick fuck or a blowjob. She would never say no to Declan or Tyrell when they wanted to see her, either heading out to visit or inviting them over.

Seilenos was much the same but a different story. Spending the night with the Satyr was an event that she loved, indulging in not just her sexual desire but her greed. He would feed her amazing food, and then treat her to a night of mind blowing sex, leaving her a mess of a woman in the morning. It was her favorite event, second only to her Saturdays with Levi. Those were the days she looked forward to the most, telling him how her week went, sucking and riding his cock all day, exploring each other's bodies. Everyone had access to her body, but he was the only one with her heart.

Levi was always happy to hear about Anaise's exploits. He had more than proven that envy would never be an issue for him, not to any noticeable degree. Especially when he was already indulging himself with now two girls on the side. Levi was pleased to hear about Anaise's interactions with humans but he also was very eager for her to get closer to Kimberley and now also Maya.

Levi got the girls in touch with Anaise and like with Kimberley, their case worker encouraged the girls to spend time together outside of school, meeting up and becoming friends. Levi was eager for Anaise to help expand Maya's wardrobe like she had with Kimberley and he delighted in seeing his two side pieces dressing up sluttily like Anaise was now doing more often.

Kimberley had already benefitted from over a month of Levi's influence. His visits with her went like they did with Anaise, Levi eager to hear about Kimberley's exploits. He asked if she was still seeing Charlie and what they had been up to, also enquiring about the track coach she had confessed was very handsy before and that Kimberley had promised to let things go further with. In general he had told her to put out more, ensuring the boys at Sunnyhill High got plenty of enjoyment out of their fawn classmate.

Maya meanwhile was still new a little more new to the life of corruption that Levi was opening her up to. He encouraged her to behave more flirtatiously with boys from Eastview High, starting with the guys on the water polo team, as they spent time in the same pool. Levi had already made her promise that the first guy who showed her interest should get to fuck her in the showers. On a less sexual note, he also encouraged Maya to make friends with the girls on the water volleyball team, although he figured this would only aid in her spending more time with boys as there was plenty of overlap between the two teams.

Anaise and Kimberly had taken to one another easily. After all, they'd met one another before Levi had met her, and already had a friendship. Maya got along fairly well with both girls as well, albeit there was some palpable tension between herself and Anaise, in the form of competition.

Whenever Anaise would help expand Maya's wardrobe with more revealing, slutty clothing, Maya would gratefully accept it, but it was obvious she wasn't as used to wearing the clothing as the faun or the succubus. The short skirts, tight tops, revealing dresses that failed to cover much left her feeling somewhat flustered and awkward, and she had to fight the urge to cover herself, but it helped to see how carefree the other two girls were in their dress.

Maya had taken great strides in trying to be what Levi wanted her to be. She'd taken one of the boys on the swim team to the shower room and let him fuck her, just as she'd promised, and she was surprised by how much she enjoyed it. From there rumors had started, and while she was not as quick to let others fuck her, she often let boys feel her up, or sucked them off, granting their fantasies however she could.

Levi was pleased with all of the girls' progress. He knew Maya would take a little longer to open up, but he was confident after enough sex and corruption, she would be as carefree and slutty as Anaise and Kimberley. He continued meeting the girls each once a week, his charms making it easy to get himself placed as their sole caseworker and ensuring the girls only saw him and were subsequently only influenced by him. With some help from hormonal teenage boys and lecherous older men of course.

Soon enough, their different high schools were breaking up for the Christmas holidays and the girls would all get a few weeks off school. Maya of course would be taking the first flight to the Atlantic as promised and Levi bid her goodbye in his own special way on their last day together before her departure. Anaise and Kimberley meanwhile lived locally permanently and had no immediate families to see over the holidays. Anaise of course received a warm initiation from Noah's family, Gabriel especially eager to have Anaise to himself again and Dorothy interested in spending more time with the succubus that had helped enrich their sex lives.

It was Levi however who suggested that Anaise have a Christmas at her own apartment and take the oppurtunity to spend the time with her friends, specifically Kimberley and Maya, who would be returning to the area on Christmas Eve after spending a few weeks at home.

"I just think it would be nice for the three of you to really spend some quality time together" said Levi, one Saturday as he looked up at Anaise, who was currently bouncing on his lap with his thick cock wedged snugly inside her tight succubus ass.

The idea of hosting Christmas at her place was a particularly exciting one. It would be fun to spend some time alone with Kimberly and Maya, just the three of them, even if she thought it would be better if Levi were there. Still, they could help one another dress for the holiday, and it would help them bond, especially with Maya. She was still snkittle embarrassed and closed off, though she never let it get in the way of spending time with any boys or men that wanted to.

"Thats not a bad idea," Anaise moaned softly as she bounced on his lap, bubbly ass slapping against his hips as she rode him. "I'm sure Kimberly would love to for sure! I've never really had friends over either...!" She squeezed her ass around his cock, rocking her hips fast but controlled, hands on Levi's shoulders for balance.

"I think it'll be her first Christmas, and I know it'll be Maya's, so I'd love to make it special for her!" Just like Halloween and Thanksgiving had been for her, albeit maybe not quite the same. There wouldn't really be as many guys, though she wouldn't be surprised if some stopped by in the hopes of getting a quick "Christmas gift" in. "What about you, Levi?" She asked him, tits bouncing just before his face as she rode his mighty cock. "What are you going to do for Christmas? "

"That was exactly my thinking" moaned Levi, feeling Anaise's tight ass hugging him so perfectly as she rode him. "It's another human tradition I want you girls to really immerse yourselves in. I'm so proud of how all three of you are getting acquainted with things and it will be nice for the other two to have somewhere to be" he said, Levi leaning in to suck on Anaise's big round tits as she clapped her ass in his lap.

"I have other plans. Family things. The usual" said Levi simply, not quite ready to give Anaise the truth of his nature and what else he got up to when they weren't together. "But I'm sure you three will be able to have fun together without me. Dress up nice. Cook dinner. Watch cheesy movies. You'll have a great... time!" said Levi, briefly pausing and letting out a deep moan as he thrust up inside Anaise one more and pumped her ass full of his cum.

"Mmh...!" Anaise bit her lip as he sucked on her tit, her nipple hard against his soft and hot tongue. "I'm glad I could make you proud...!" She smiled, working herself close to cumming. "I can't wait to have them over! I'll be sure to tell them to wear something really cute and sexy, we'll take pictures!"

She rode him quickly as he explained what he'd be up to during the holidays. She wished he could visit, but he had other priorities to see to, and she didn't want to badger him. "We'll...!" She shuddered as he came inside of her, his hot cum splashing the canals of her ass making her tighren around him, her body trembling as pleasure and warmth rocked her body. "Nngh...! Ahh...We'll get you a good present too...I promise...!" She breathed.

"That's so kind of you Anaise. I'll get you all something nice too" said Levi, leaving his cock inside Anaise as he scooped her up and carried Anaise into his bedroom for another Saturday evening of getting railed like the happy succubus slut she was.

Anaise was able to enjoy even more sex-filled free time with school having ended for the holidays. Even with so many suitors she would be able to spend time with all the guys who desired her if she wanted to.

Eventually Christmas Eve rolled around, the town covered in decorations and it even began to snow by midday. Anaise was able to herself and her apartment as she wanted, Kimberley expected to arrive soon and Maya due to land and head straight to hers a little later on.

Anaise spent the lead up to the holiday doing as she had done before: visiting her many suitors, if not inviting them into her apartment for a tryst. Noah would have been forgotten almost entirely if it hadn't been for the fact she thought about his parents, uncle and cousins. She would have loved to spend more time with them, but she couldn't lie, it would be nice to have just Kim and Maya around too.

By the time Christmas Eve rolled in, she had decorated her apartment to match the season. A Christmas tree stood in the main room, heavily decorated with red and green balls, Christmas lace and frills, gingerbread men, elves, and a star at the very top. She'd even hung stockings over the mock fireplace, one for each of the girls too. Cookies were baked and drinks were secured. Food would be coming later, courtesy of her infatuated neighbors. Even Anaise herself was Christmas decorated, wearing a dress that was almost too small in many ways, tightly hugging her curves and barely concealing the smallest iota of her cleavage, tirs threatening to spill out. Her ass was practically on display as well, bubbly ass and thick, creamy thighs bare for all to see.

Kimberley headed over to Anaise's apartment as agreed. The town looked magical and it was the fawn's first Christmas in the human world too so she stopped to admire plenty on the way. The cold weather meant she was wrapped up in a big coat.

Underneath however she had gotten the memo and was wearing a very similar red Christmas themed dress like Anaise's. Strapless, a plunging neckline and short enough that it would show off her big round ass whenever she moved about.

Kimberley knocked on Anaise's door a little after she had been due to arrive, beaming and letting out an excited squeal as she threw her arms around her succubus bestie. Kimberley did seem to be wiping something off her lips however as she stepped inside, taking off her shoes and showing Anaise she had brought bags with wrapped presents inside.

"Hey! Merry Christmas!" said Kimberley as she took her coat off and posed in the skimpy holiday dress. "Sorry I'm a bit late".

"Hi Kim!" Anaise was all too happy to welcome her first guest and friend, returning the hug excitedly. She grinned, rocking the faun side to side before welcoming her indoors, closing the door behind her. "Merry Christmas! Don't worry about being late, better late than never, right?" She joked happily. "If you hadn't shown up I might have had to invite someone over to keep me company." She laughed.

"You look so good in that dress, oh my gosh!" Anaise took a moment to nab her phone, snapping a picture of her in it. "You look like the kind of present every guy wishes they could unwrap." She complimented with a chuckle. "Here, here, set your presents down under the tree, we can open them all when Maya gets here."

Kimberley hugged Anaise back just as hard. She giggled at Anaise's comment about company, licking her lips again.

"Kind of the reason I was late" she said coyly. "I bumped into one of your neighbours. That nice older guy from down the hall? He said he's bringing you Christmas dinner later" said Kimberley, pausing to pose for Anaise's phone, leaning forwards to let her cleavage hang down and throwing up a peace sign.

"Oh please, you look even better. You look like you're going to burst out. You didn't get a smaller size on purpose did you?" said Kimberley with another giggle, the girls gushing over each other as Kimberley went to put her presents under the tree and admiring the amazing job Anaise had done decorating.

"Oh you're such a slut." Anaise mocked auth a teasing grin. "Thats how i got him to cook for us, too! I'm glad though, I wanted to cook but thats a lot of food and I'm not really great at cooking in the first place." She admitted. She would have burned something or worse. Besides, she was just using one if the perks of her body.

"You like it? I even got you and Maya stockings!" She motioned to them, excited to show them off to her friend. "It took me a little while, and I got some help, but it looks so pretty!"

"Says you" giggled Kimberley in respond as Anaise teased her. "I'm sure you cook great. Just takes practice" said Kimberley, although it was clear she didn't mind them trading a few blowjobs for a nicely cooked meal. Like Anaise, she didn't see any issue using her body to get favours. It was fine to accept gifts, Levi's conditioning meaning they knew it was wrong to ask for them in exchange. If men wanted use of them for free then the girls knew they should give it.

"Everything is so cute. I know when you invited me but I really appreciate you having us over. This is my first proper Christmas in the human world" said Kimberley, smiling as she inspected her stocking and also all of Anaise's decorations. "I love it all. You've really made the place feel Christmasy" she gushed.

Back
Top Bottom