Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cruise Control (MysticSparxman X EtherealElfEmpress(NSFW LINKS)

Kat didn’t realize that her dad had know idea how much her mom shared with her. Kelly did have a habit of oversharing but now Alex knew that. His wife meant well especially with their blossoming daughter but she gave Kat more than enough ammunition to use to seduce her own father.

Kat smirked to herself but said nothing to give away anything. “Maybe if you’re good I’ll share later.” Was all she said before joining dinner. Kelly outdid herself but it was something nice she could do for her family. For now Kat behaved at the table since she didn’t want to break up their family only keep her and her daddy’s secret. “No one can beat your cooking mom.” Kat said as Alex would feel someone play footsy and that was his daughter.

“I’m glad you both sorted it out then. You don’t need to take everything youbownnbKat it’s only two weeks.” Kelly said as Kat nodded. Alex knew his daughter was playing it safe for now at least. Eating and playing perfect leaving Kelly in the dark and not suspecting a damn thing.

As he had sat down at the dinner table, Alex had simply expected to eat dinner with his wife and daughter. It was why a look of surprise formed on his face when he felt someone playing footsy with him. Now, Alex knew right away that it wasn't something Kelly would do, especially at the dinner table with their daughter sat there too. It was why he turned his attention towards Kat. "What are you doing?" He mouthed the question to her and had to bite his bottom lip as he could feel his cock hardening again. "Not here!" He whispered to her.

Hearing what Kelly had said to Kat caused him to laugh a little. "You know your mom is right, honey! We are only going for two weeks. Look how much stuff we had to take out of your suitcase!" He laughed a little and then shook his head. "Two loads I had to dump out!" He turned his attention back to his wife. "She wanted so much." Alex smiled as he shook his head. Of course he expected Kat to know what he was actually talking about, but he imagined Kelly would simply think they were talking about clothes.

"I think we'll need to get an early start tomorrow." He turned back to Kat. "Meaning an early night for us all tonight." He added a moment later.

Kat didn’t answer and she let her foot run up and down his calf. “This is really good Mom is this a new recipe?” She said distracting her mom about her dish. “It is! Layla told me about some new spices so I decided to try it. What do you think honey?” Kelly asked about the new chili dish she made. Hoping your husband would like it even though I had a little more spice than usual and more cilantro than she ever got to use in her life.

Kelly was happy to have the civil conversation with her husband and daughter. She knew Kat could be a handful. “But two weeks is like forever. If I forget something here I can’t come back and get it.” Kat protested as Kelly shook her head. “If you forget something you have my permission to buy something new. It’s a vacation and you’ve earned it honey.” Kelly was very supportive of this vacation especially since she knew her daughter worked really hard throughout the school year.

When Alex mentioned an early night that’s when Kelly gave him a week figuring that was gonna be her time. “I agree with your dad we don’t want you both oversleeping and missing the boarding time.” Kelly said as his daughter nodded and didn’t argue this time. “Early no it’s fine we can get up early tomorrow right daddy?” Surprisingly she was very cooperative but Kat had her reasons.

Alex could still feel his daughter's foot running up his thigh and gently caressing it. He had to admit it did feel nice and there was a part of him that was grateful for the fact that caressing his thigh was all she was doing. After all, he had cum twice inside of her already! He really didn't know if he had it in him to cum again. Trying not to pay too much attention to the foot on his inner thigh, he focused his attention on Kelly.

"You know I'm always up for trying new things, and this really isn't that bad at all! I'm definitely going to miss all of this for the next two weeks, but I guess I'll have Kat to keep me company, so it shouldn't be all bad!" He grinned, looking over at his daughter. He spoke with something of a teasing tone as he started to eat the food in front of him.

Alex continued to eat his food as he listened in on the conversation between Kelly and his daughter. He nodded his head in agreement. "Your mom is right, Kat! You'll be on vacation, so if you need anything else, I'm sure we'll be able to get you a few things! Like your mom says, you've definitely earned it!" He flashed her a small smile before reaching for his glass of water. "But just remember it's going to be a long day tomorrow!" He added a second later.

Kat For once was being good and kind of listen to her father to her foot still rubbed higher on his thigh but she didn’t wanna let her mom know or tip her off to what she was doing. “you know it’s so nice to see you two getting along. I’m so proud of you honey. I wish I can go on the trip with you but work is work and you need to be nice to your dad. Don’t give him too much trouble because he can’t just turn the boat around and take you home.” Kelly said as her daughter nodded and gave her a smile. “Don’t worry mom I’ll be good for daddy. I begged him for this trip so I’m not gonna ruin it or drive him too crazy. He doesn’t get seasick right mom?” Kat kept up the conversation as poor Alex would feel his wife on his other leg playing with his foot as her daughter’s foot was on his thigh. Neither of them knew you both were doing similar things. Kelly was at least trying to spice things up especially spice things up that were not only food. “So what time do you both have to be up honey?” Kelly asked as she was trying to plan what she was going to do with Alex that night without being too obvious or alerting their daughter about their sexy plans later.

It was safe to say that Alex was a little surprised when he felt Kelly playing around with his other leg. He did feel slightly relieved when it seemed as if neither woman had any idea what the other was doing. Now that certainly wasn't going to be a conversation that Alex would have wanted any part of. Still, there was no denying that it felt good, because it did.

Alex turned his attention towards his daughter for a moment. "You better make sure you're a good girl! It's just me and you for two whole weeks. Your mom is right though! You do need to be good! We don't want anything to ruin this vacation now, do we?" Alex flashed her a small smile. "And no, I don't get seasick, so that's one less thing for you to worry about!" He spoke in something of a teasing tone before he thought about what Kelly had asked him.

As he finished up his food, he rubbed his chin with his thumb and his finger. "Hmm, well I think we'll need to be up by......8, maybe 9am at the latest! I think boarding is around 12:30pm, so that should give us time to do whatever we need to do here and then get to the docks. Just make sure you have absolutely everything, okay honey!" Alex looked to his daughter once more.

“Don’t you start complaining daddy. You agreed to this cruise and I met my end of the bargain I’m doing great in school and juggling clubs as well.” His daughter said as his wife nodded and she looked a bit proud at her daughter for actually keeping up with her studies.

Alex was at the center of the storm as kelly played with his foot and Kat his upper thigh with how flexible she was. “Kat are you packed? Honey I think you’re already packed right? If not do you want to help you tonight?” Kelly was always helpful but she didn’t mind helping him pack and letting them to get away for a bit especially since it seemed that her daughter was becoming more of a daddy‘s girl. It was much better to have her be a daddy‘s girl thing to get into so much trouble or fall in with the wrong crowd at school. “What about movie night do you think we could still do that we can pick a short one. If not you owe me a movie on the cruise daddy.” Kat was willing to pick her battles and she knew she didn’t want her mom finding out what she and her dad had already done. “You could just pack for me daddy.” Kat said as Kelly gave her daughter a look. “Nope. What did we agree on don’t make him do the work for you he’s already bring you on this cruise don’t make him pack for you honey.” Kelly lightly Scolded as their lovely daughter pouted a bit but didn’t argue. “So what time should we go to bed dad?” This time she looked at him to try and read his expression and he probably knew he was wondering how he was going to take care of mom later especially after she took two of his loads and still had them deep inside her.

Alex didn't bother to say anything as he continued to feel his daughter's foot caressing his inner thigh. He figured he would be able to say something about it to her at another time. The last thing he wanted to do was say something about it now and alert his wife to the fact his daughter was doing something she really shouldn't have been doing. "Oh honey, I know just how well you've been doing at school, and I'm so proud of you! I wouldn't dream about going back on my word. We're going on that cruise tomorrow, okay?"

With how hungry he was, it didn't really take Alex too long to finish his food. He pushed his plate away from him as soon as he had finished. It was just in time to think about what Kat had said too. Leaning back into his chair, he nodded his head. "Uhh, yeah I guess we could still watch a movie. It doesn't have to be a short one, but I wouldn't recommend sitting down to watch a three hour movie either." He laughed a little before reaching for his glass. "We can still watch a movie, but I think we'll have to head up to bed as soon as it's finished! Otherwise, something tells me we'll be up all night, and we don't want that now, do we? We'll end up getting up late and we'll miss our boarding time, and I know you don't want that, do you honey?" Alex grinned and raised an eyebrow as he looked over at his daughter.

Kat beamed with pride as her father complimented her about how well she did. Kelly was more than happy that he finished his food as she took her time with it. Kat did the same and finished as much as she could since she was always a light eater but tonight she actually finished the majority of it considering what she did with her dad. She played it safe not saying anything only keeping her foot on his upper thigh as Kelly focused on his ankle. “ what do you say we all go to bed early I’ll clean up and honey you can go get ready for bed take a shower and Kat you should double check your things because if you forget something Mom can’t mail it you’ll be on about.” Kat nodded but did not fight she knew she’d at least hear what was going on between her dad and mom. When Kelly heard about the movie she nodded and didn’t say no to it. “ I forgot about the movie but yeah that’s still on but nothing too long let’s not pick anything over two hours since you both have to get up early anyways.” Putting her two cents in hoping her husband and daughter would agree to it. “I don’t mine mom. Nothing too long since I want you to get your rest you and I will try to get some sleep the cruise is going to be so much fun I might be too excited to sleep.” She gave a little glance over at her dad and offered a sweet smile but nothing too flirty.

Alex smiled and then let his hand rest on his stomach after finishing his food. It was something he nearly always did whenever he was full, and after dumping two loads inside of his daughter, he had been left feeling very hungry. He had to admit he was surprised to see Kat eat so much, but then he figured she must have been hungry for the same reason as he was.

Thinking about what Kelly had said caused Alex to nod his head. "Okay, let's look for a movie up to two hours at most. I'm sure we've got plenty of those! And like I said, we can all go to bed as soon as it's finished! After all, the later we go to bed, the harder it's going to be to get up early tomorrow morning! And we all know how much you like your sleep." Alex spoke in a somewhat serious tone, although it was also clear how much he was teasing his daughter. "Just think of all of the fun we'll have on the cruise, honey! Use that as motivation to get your ass up early tomorrow morning."

After seeing everyone finish their food, Alex pushed out his chair and rose to his feet. "Okay, let's get this all cleared away and then we'll go find ourselves a movie to watch." Alex picked up his plate and walked over to the dishwasher.

Kat never usually eat that much but after the exercise with her father, she was absolutely starving. Kelly was just happy to see her daughter, not pick up the food and actually go for seconds and even thirds which is rare for her daughter.

“A two hour movie sounds perfect and you both can get it started and I’ll do the dishes because I’m feeling generous tonight and I’ll join you once they’re done. It won’t take me long since I’m using the dishwasher anyway but how about you both pick something out and we can all watch it together before you guys get ready for the big cruise tomorrow.” Kelly was completely in the dark about what her husband and daughter were doing but since they were all getting along tonight, she wasn’t going to jinx it.

When Alex it up, Kelly waved him off as she would let them pick out the movie. She would clear the dishes off, knowing that her husband worked very hard. She wasn’t going to chastise him for not helping, even though he offered. “It’s okay baby I got this. You both get set up and I’ll bring some snacks along too.” She said giving a week to Alex as their daughter looked at her dad and went to the living room before him to go through the DVDs on the shelf. This is turning out to be a good night and even if her dad would be staying in his own room which was obviously what he should do she would at least get to listen in and see if you could even get off tonight after what she did earlier.

Alex smiled as he rose to his feet and then headed into the living room with his daughter. He really did love his wife, but in such a short span of time, he had come to love fucking his daughter just as much as he loved his wife. Kat was just something else entirely in bed and he couldn't help but want more of her. Still, he knew that there would be plenty of time for that on their cruise.

Following her into the living room, Alex grabbed his daughter's ass in his hands. "You know, I still don't know what I'm going to do with your mom! You took both of my loads baby!" He whispered into her ear as his hands moved up her hips and around her body. "I can only imagine what tomorrow has in store for us." He whispered to her as he let his hands move up and over her tits. "Anyway, I guess we better find us a movie to watch, hmm?"

Alex is more than lucky that his wife was completely in the dark about her husband and her daughter. Kelly new with her husband and daughter in the living room she could easily clean up well they picked out the movie. Suspecting nothing as she would start cleaning up and figuring it would give them father and daughter time that they desperately needed.

Kat went first to go look through the DVDs not sure what they should watch. Once out of the side of her mother her dad grabbed her ass and she leaned in to let him get a good feel. Peeking back in the kitchen to see that Kelly had busy herself with the dishes that was when she felt like it was safe to talk. “You better use your mouth daddy if you don’t you’ll find this out I look forward to hearing of you try to get a load into her I know I took both. You’re gonna have a rough night tonight.” Kat teased knowing that her dad was going to have to work even harder for her mom. Even though she was giggling Alex could tell she was making his life a little harder. His hands caressing her body as she leaned back against him as she looked through the DVDs try to figure out something fun to watch. “ don’t stay up too late trying to fuck mom daddy or you won’t have any energy for me when we get on the cruise.”

Alex could already feel himself getting hard again as his daughter leaned back into him. As he groped her tits through her top, he leaned in close and pressed his lips against her neck. He just could not believe how much he wanted and desired his own flesh and blood. It just was not something he had ever expected.

Pulling away from her neck, his lips curled up into a smirk. "What are you saying baby? Are you saying you want Daddy to eat your pussy with your mom in the kitchen?" He gave her tits a squeeze as hr leaned in close to her ear again. "You better pick a movie and then turn to face the kitchen then!" His hands started to move back down her body to her shorts. He started to pull them down and then ran his hands over her ass. "Mmm, I shouldn't be doing this! I shouldn't want you more than your mom.....but I do....and it's all your fault!" He whispered to her, teasing her even though there was some truth to what he had said. "Now if you want Daddy to eat your pussy, you better keep an eye out for mom."

Feeling her dad kiss on her and get hard as he pressed against her. She had no idea that her father was this perverted. Hearing what her father said she turned and with a great strength she shook her head no. “ Oh no daddy. I am being good at least this tonight. I like knowing the fact that I cut you off. Maybe even with mom. Save the energy for her I don’t want her getting suspicious of us not yet anyways. If she gets it she would leave my guys so cancel his trip and I’m not going to let that happen. think of me when you lick her tonight.” Kat ordered her father that she picks Moulin Rouge to watch tonight with grin on her face wondering what her dad approve of this movie or make her choose another one.

It was safe to say that Alex was left feeling really surprised when Kat actually cut him off. After everything that had happened between them up in her room, he never imagined she would cut him off. Still, it made him look forward to the cruise even more. As she cut him off, Alex reluctantly pulled his hands away from his daughter's body and he moved to sit down on the couch. Looking up at her, he was going to have to try to control himself. "You want to watch Moulin Rouge?" He raised an eyebrow before slowly nodding his head. "Okay baby! Whatever you want! And you know I'm going to have to try to make your mom cum all over my face since you took the load that was meant for her." He teased and winked at his daughter.

Her dad‘s face was adorable and priceless. She was shocked she told him no. Anyway she felt a bit powerful just for now. The question was what would he listen? Kat Knew the cruise would be absolutely amazing and fun and the last thing she wanted was her mom to catch them before they set off. When he asked about the movie she nodded and it was kind of a little cute PowerPlay she knew it was a sexy movie but she couldn’t pick anything too sexy or her mom would literally kick her out of the room since she’s still considered her a little baby. “You I don’t think mom will make me leave during the sexy scenes or make me close my eyes and cover my ears?” It was something Kelly did when she was younger when she didn’t want to send her out of the room and call her back. Maybe she let her watch and she was old enough and definitely not innocent. Kat giggled thinking about how he was going to get her mom off and smile to herself. Turning back to say something really softly. “You no I’ll be listing daddy and I’ll be asking you all about it on the cruise and then making you do the same thing to me.”

Alex knew that Kat was taking a chance by picking such a movie to watch. He knew that her mom never used to like their daughter watching movies like it. However, it had been quite some time since they had ever watched a movie with sexy scenes with their daughter present. "Oh, I wouldn't worry about it too much, baby! I can't see your mom telling you to close your eyes and cover your ears now. I think you're getting a bit old for that! Besides, it's not as if you've decided to put on some hardcore porn!" He laughed a little as he turned and made his way over to the couch to sit down. "Just go ahead and put it on. It'll be okay!" He did his best to reassure his daughter as he sat down on the couch and made himself comfortable.

Kat I really loved pushing the limit and right now she thought she could since she wasn’t a kid anymore at least in her father eyes. “You Do you know she’ll start fast forward any sexy scenes or skip them. She’s just let me watch it especially if you tell her to.” Pushing her luck but maybe her mom would respect that she’s old enough to see risky scenes. When her father mentioned it wasn’t like they’re watching hard-core porn it made her laugh a little too hard. Turning to him as she whispered only for him to hear, “ do you think I should try? Not today obviously but maybe after the cruise it would be fun to see what happens.” No that was dangerous territory but was she joking or was she being serious it was up to her dad to figure that out. She’d take the DVD and head over to the DVD player before thinking of it and asking him. “Do you think Netflix has it but we do have the DVD? Maybe I can stay up and watch the deleted scenes with you guys.”

Alex smiled and then shook his head. "Oh, I don't think she'll try making you skip the sexy scenes. Like I said before, you're not a kid anymore. Trust me baby, it'll be fine! And if she says anything, then I'll tell her it's okay." Alex smiled and then winked at his daughter. He grinned and raised an eyebrow at her question as she had whispered into his ear. "I don't know about that baby! I mean....maybe you and I could watch one together.... but with your mom around? I don't think so!" He whispered back to her. Alex had sat down on the couch and his eyes had been glued to his daughter's ass as she had headed back over to the dvd player. Looking back at her, he thought over her question for a moment. "I'm not sure. I mean, we could always check to see if it's on Netflix, but if you want to watch the deleted scenes, you'll need to put the DVD on. Either way, just get the movie on and then get that ass back over here!" Alex said the last part just loud enough for his daughter to hear him. "I would say come and sit on my lap, but I'm afraid I'll get carried away if you do." He grinned at her.

Thinking about it het dad was right and the DVD. Easily popping it into the dvd player she stood a moment before placing her index finger to het lips. “You know we could pack this movie for us later and I could put on a Disney movie. Mom still thinks that’s all I watch. But this would make sure you’re turned on before bed so I can listen…” Kat said choosing to kept the choice she made in.

Making her way to the couch plopping herself right next to her dad so he would be between her and her mom when she finished in the kitchen. Leaning on she whispered. “I know I emptied you but what if I made you hard now? Could you still cum again daddy?” Her voice was low even if it was just the two Kat really wondered if he’d get hard or if she should try once the movie started. “You can’t blow out cover daddy. You have to fuck mom of she’ll get suspicious. Don’t you want to keep using me daddy?” Now Kat was trying to stir the pot while they had alone time.

Alex wasn't really too sure if he cared what movie they watched. He was pretty confident that Kelly may just end up falling asleep whilst watching the movie anyway. Of course he hoped she didn't, but it had happened before. "You can put it on if you want to baby! You can still take it with us if you put it on! Just make sure you grab it before you go to bed!" He shrugged his shoulders a little, but still couldn't help but feel a little turned on as he thought about his daughter listening to him fucking her mother.

The older man shuddered as Kat had whispered into his ear. His hand came to rest on her thigh as he turned his attention back to her. "You know Daddy wants to keep using you baby! And you know your mother is in the kitchen, right? If you think you can get Daddy hard before mommy comes in, then by all means, go ahead and try! I am a little curious to see if you can though!" He spoke in a slightly teasing tone.

Alex was right since Kelly could never really stay up for every movie there’s a high chance you might doze off during this one. Kat made sure that she popped the DVD in as well as picked out a few DVDs for the road. She had some hidden ones in her suitcase anyways. Kat did a peek in the kitchen saying her mom is finishing up the dishes before she would yell out. “ MOOOM! We want popcorn! Butter and caramel!” Kat yelled to the kitchen before her mom let out a big sigh but she relented. “Only if you wash the dishes after and clean up the popcorn bowls!” Kelly outback before her daughter answered. “Sure! I’ll clean it up and you and daddy can get some sleep!” Kat yelled back before she would move to take a seat on her dad‘s lap. “Now we have a few minutes to ourselves and I’ll make sure you stay nice and hard for mom. Caramel popcorn will take at least 10 to 15 minutes now you just need to keep it up so she won’t suspect it.” Kat moved to place her nice round butt on his lap as he began to grind against his crotch trying to wake him up or at least get him hard enough for the movie that her mother wouldn’t even notice a thing.

Alex smiled and shook his head as his daughter took a seat on his lap. His hands moved to her hips, and he bit his bottom lip as he felt her grinding against his crotch. "You're so bad baby! You know what's going to happen if you get Daddy hard enough? You're going to make me want to fuck you again, baby?" His hands began to move slowly up her body as his cock began to stir in his shorts. "Or maybe Daddy will just have to slip his hand inside your panties and make you cum instead?" He teased as his fingers brushed against the sides of her breasts.

“You have no idea how badly I want you to fuck me again but if you don’t fuck mom tonight she might get suspicious.” Feel your dad’s hands on her hips as she began to rock and grind her nice ass and get his crotch in a figure 8 motion. She couldn’t help herself as she grind it against him pushing back as hard as she could and he felt his hands reach up to massage her soft chest. “Shhh… be quiet daddy or she’ll hear us. I want you to be thinking of me while you’re fucking mom.” Nearly cried back whispering her dirty words and encouragement. If she could get him hard enough maybe she would hear him take all his frustrations out on her mom she’ll listen in the next room. “ just don’t come out my name daddy I shall make us stay home from the cruise. Don’t let her get suspicious…. don’t you wanna fuck me every night?” She pushed back hard and taste him relentlessly wondering if he could hold himself back before his wife brought back the popcorn.

Back
Top Bottom