Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cruise Control (MysticSparxman X EtherealElfEmpress(NSFW LINKS)

Alex could feel his cock harden rapidly as his daughter continued to grind against him. He moved his hands around to the front of her chest, cupping both of her breasts in his hands through her shirt. "Mmm baby..... what if you just....sat on Daddy's cock for a moment? You don't have to make daddy fill you up again! Save that for tomorrow morning, or when we make it onto the cruise." He whispered into her ear. "You know daddy is going to be thinking of you when I'm with your mom tonight! You're all Daddy can think about right now." He started to grope her chest harder through her shirt as his arousal continued to grow.

“Just admit it daddy say you’re addicted to me already.” Kat Whispered back. She knew he wanted her and she was so tempted to say yes. Just for a little bit. “How about I make you a deal if I sit on daddy‘s cock for a little bit you have to tease mom while we watch the movie put her on your lap and quietly fuck her. I want to see how well she can hide it. Will you do that for me daddy I want to watch.” Kat what is a bit of a deviant and all she wanted was to make her dad squirm even more and realize how much he loved her tight pussy. She could pretend to ignore them or at least pretend to fall asleep she wanted to see if her dad could make her mom come with her right next to them. “Don’t Worry daddy I’ll pretend I’m asleep do you think you can cum again just not inside me make sure you shoot inside now. Unless that is too chicken to fuck her in front of me.” There she was teasing him trying to get him all riled up this was going to be fun.

Alex had never felt the need to have someone as much as he felt it for his daughter. It was true though! He had seriously become addicted to her. He had become addicted to her young body, and her tight and very tasty pussy. It was why he was so quick to nod his head when he heard the deal propositioned to him by his daughter. "Okay baby....I'll do it! I'll fuck your mom.... but you have to make sure you pretend you're asleep." He whispered as he slipped his hands underneath her shirt and back up to her luscious breasts. "You just need to make sure you don't make Daddy cum in you baby! Are you sure you can do that?"

Kat let out a devious little chuckled as lifted her hips doing a little wiggle dance to slide her shorts to the side. With her free hand she took hold of his meaty shaft as she lowered onto him nice and slowly. Not rocking too much but a nice slow grind. “MMMM…” a low murmur only he could hear as she kept her eyes on the doorway that led to the kitchen.

“You’ve gotta hold back daddy. If you bust that nut in me now mom will never leave you alone with me. Don’t you dare cum on me daddy. I don’t…uhhhn… want her to separate us…” making sure to only edge her father who was balls deep in her creamfilled pocket as he massaged het small breasts. “Don’t pop daddy…I’m keeping you hard for mom…if you do a good job you can finger me while I pretend to sleep.” Kat offered as he could feel the pressure from her soft ass grind against his heavy balls.

Alex threw his head back and moaned as he felt his daughter's pussy sinking down onto his cock. As usual, it felt absolutely amazing, and he couldn't help but grope her breasts even harder than before. "Mmm fuck! How is it your pussy feels so good baby?" He moaned and whispered into her ear. "You've really got Daddy hooked on this pussy! You know that, don't you baby?" He leaned forward and pressed his lips against the back of her neck.

"I promise....I'll try to hold back as best I can baby!" He moaned again as his hands moved over her small and perky breasts under her shirt. "Mmm.....just get Daddy....nice and close baby! Then Daddy's going to finger you as you pretend to sleep!"

“Mmm…. If mom walks in on us like this it’s over…” Kat whispered back as the smell of fresh popcorn wafted through the house. Soon the scent of caramel mingled with it. Grinding ever so slowly she was making sure to keep him not only warm, but hard as a rock.

His lips pressed against the back of her neck and as her gropped her tiny breasts he felt her nipples stand at attention. “Control daddy…think of me when you’re inside mom. She won’t even suspect us…”His daughter hissed back at him seductively. “Get the movie started and give my five! Almost done!” Kelly yelled out as Kat rocked faster not trying to make him cum but to make sure her mom would think he was hot and bothered for her. “When you finger me daddy see if you can feel how much you came in me. Try to give mom the same. Try not to wake me up.” She joked knowing she’d have a front row seat to seeing how her parents made her.

Alex began to squirm more under his daughter as she continued to grind on his cock. He really began to wish that Kelly wasn't just in the kitchen, because all he really wanted to do was to bend his daughter over the couch and fuck her senseless. His hands cupped and caressed her breasts under her shirt a lot harder as Kelly had called into them, telling them she would be in shortly.

"You feel so good baby! You're making it really hard not to cum in you!" He moaned as he started to kiss all over her neck. "Mmm...Daddy isn't too sure if he'll be able to give as much to mom as he gave to you! You took two loads, remember baby?" He whispered into her ear. "Keep riding Daddy's cock!" He kissed at her earlobe. "You know this is your cock, don't you baby? All yours!"

Kat was trying so damn hard to not lose her cool rocking on her dads cock. Soft shushing could be heard as foot steps from the kitchen could slowly be heard approaching.only making Katy grinds more before quickly pulling off and fixing het clothes leaving her dad stuff as she tossed a blanket over him and Katy pulled off an Oscar wining perfomance as Kelly sat next him and Katy curled up to her dad as she fake yawned.

“Don’t tell me you’re sleepy Katy-cat. The movie just started and I made the popcorn. You can’t go to sleep now.” Kelly complained but honestly it was playful teasing as Katy sat up. “I’m awake I promise. Right daddy.” She said nudging her dad as Kelly put her arm around him and gave her husband a peck on the cheek as Katy mumbled eww playfully and Kelly giggled. “Don’t you eww us that’s how we made you.” Alex would feel his wife’s hand on his upper thigh quietly as she silently flirted.

Alex tried not to react too much as Kelly had placed her hand on his thigh. Of course he had to slip his cock back into his shorts before his wife had joined them on the couch. After all, the last thing he wanted was for Kelly to feel him with his cock already out and Kat so close. It would most likely have made her very suspicious, and he didn't want that. There was a part of him that was glad Kat got off when she did as he knew she would have made him cum in her again if she had his cock in her any longer.

With a smile, he slipped an arm around Kelly's shoulders and turned his attention towards their daughter. "Don't be falling asleep now baby." He teased and then winked at her, knowing only she would see it. "If you are tired though..... just make sure you're covered up! We wouldn't want you getting cold now, would we?" He smiled as he placed his other hand on her thigh for a brief moment.

Kelly’s hand went higher massaging her husbands thigh only to turn and shoot him a knowing look but said nothing. Kat on the other hand placed her hand on his opposite thigh. His daughter got the wink but yawned again with a know it all “I won’t daddy I’m awake I promise.”

That was a lie and Alex knew it. Her mother on the other hand just figured Kat was tired and like usual would fall asleep halfway through. “I bet she won’t make it to the ending credits. I say ten bucks she falls asleep in the middle.” Kelly whispered to her husband thinking that her daughter was gonna be passed out before the first dance number. It happened all the time she was little and in face Kelly kinda hoped she would since it would give her much needed alone time with her husband before he would be gone for two weeks leaving her all alone and lonely.

Alex glanced at his daughter as Kelly had mentioned when she thought Kat would fall asleep. Of course he knew she had done it before, but this time, he knew she was going to be faking it, and the thought of her pretending to be asleep as he fucked her mom did turn him on more than he was willing to admit.

"I guess we'll see how long she stays awake for." Alex smiled as he whispered into his wife's ear. His other hand moved from Kelly's shoulder and he let his hand rest on her thigh. He focused on the movie as he began to caress her thigh up and down. "Popcorn smells good by the way!" He whispered as his hand drifted further up her thigh.

“I’m awake both of you shut up.” Kat played along well as Kelly let out a soft gasp of shock when she felt something stiff but she literally said nothing. Kat snuggled up to her daddy and Kelly let out a small giggle snort.

Kelly felt his hand move up het thigh as Katy played the part and closed her eyes as Kelly would feed her husband popcorn and peep over at their suddenly quiet hellion of a daughter. “Look honey. She can’t be sleep already. Every time. We never finish movies as a family you know.” Kelly whispered offering yo feed him popcorn but her free hand moved to his hard cock and began rubbing him through his pants. “I wish we could skip the movie. Even Disney she never finishes. Well maybe she will wake up early for the cruise baby.”

Alex bit his bottom lip as he felt Kelly's hand rubbing and teasing his cock through his shorts. His cock was still rock hard from when his daughter had been riding his cock. His hand continued to caress his wife's thigh up and down. "It's okay honey! She's just tired. She's going to have a long day ahead of her tomorrow. If she's tired, just let her sleep." He whispered as his hand moved along her inner thigh. "Either way, one of us will get her up tomorrow morning! I'll make sure we make that cruise tomorrow."

“Mmmhmm.” Kelly kept her voice to a whisper as she would lean forward to see how Kat was. She looked like she was dozing off. That only made Kelly run his hard joystick harder before she’d whisper to her husband. “Let me know when she falls asleep. Looks like you’ve been thinking about me.” Her voice was soft as Kat was silent . Kelly was quietly trying to get her hand into his pants wanting desperately to stroke her husband’s hard cock. “Two weeks without you I’m going to lose my mind baby. You’ve gotta pump me full before you leave sweetie. Look at how hard you are. Don’t want to send you off with blue balls.

Alex leaned in close to his wife and moaned softly as he felt her stroking his rock hard cock. Of course he wasn't going to tell his wife that it was their daughter who had got him so hard. His own hand slid between her legs and he gently cupped her pussy through her panties. "I'm always thinking about you, baby! I'm going to miss you so much when we're away! How am I going to pump you full right here? You want to sit on my cock with Kat sleeping? You better be quiet then." He whispered with a smirk.

“Alex?” Kelly whispered as she looked over at him still stroking his covered cock. “ when did you get so daring check if she’s asleep. If she is I’ll do that I can’t wait until bedtime.” Kelly confessed thinking their daughter was fast asleep and hoping that Alex could check for her and if he did she would shift herself when she sat the bowl of popcorn down move his blanket over but covered her backside as she straddled him and shushed him. “you know you have to be quiet too. Can you?” Kelly asked as their daughter didn’t stir a bit. Kelly kept checking over but Kat had her eyes closed and she was fake snoring lightly and it sounded like what she did normally so it didn’t phase his wife as she thought her daughter was just too tired to stay awake for the movie. “ let’s leave the movie on in the background she’ll never know it’s us.” His wife whispered as he could feel her grinding against his covered manhood all she wanted him to do was slide his pants down and let it pop up so she can sit on him. “ I feel like we’re back in college don’t you?” She told him as she began to kiss and nibble on his neck figuring he still like that before nibbling on his ear lobe trying to turn him on more as she rocked her panty covered slit on him making his pants starting to get wet with her juices.

Of course Alex knew full well that their daughter wasn't really asleep. She was only pretending, and that seemed to turn him on even more. "Mmm, she's asleep baby! She's out for the count!" Alex whispered and tilted his head back slightly as he felt Kelly kissing and nibbling on his neck. He bit his bottom lip and tried not to moan as she hit a sensitive spot on his neck. "Yeah baby....it feels just like being back in college." Alex let one hand move around to Kelly's ass as he felt her grinding her panty covered pussy over his cock. "Mmm, I can already feel you getting wet." Alex smiled and whispered to his wife. "You really want to do this here, huh?" His smile widened as he started to unbutton and then push down his pants. "Do you feel how hard you've got me already?" He smiled as he looked up at her.

Good. She still never makes it to the end of movies.” Kelly whispered figuring they were safe. Katy was asleep and they got their own private moment. “This time we don’t need a sock on the door. Shhh. Don’t want to wake our sleeping roommate up.” His wife nibbled his neck lightly before biting leaving a little mark.

Her panties were already soaked as she grinded even harder as she let her husband unbutton himself. “I love how hard I make you. Try not to moan too loudly baby…can’t wake her..” Kelly mentions but with how she kept rubbing that meant hell yes they were going to have this secret fuck session on the couch.

Alex had to bite his bottom lip to stop himself from moaning as his wife nibbled on his neck. She knew how much that turned him on, and his daughter also knew, although he was hoping Kelly would never find that out. That would be so bad if she were to ever find out. "Mmm, we'll be okay baby! She won't wake up!" Alex whispered as he slid down his boxers next.

As soon as he had slid down his boxers, he placed his hand on Kat's thigh. The focus of his attention remained on his wife. "You always make me so hard baby! I can't believe you want to fuck with her right here though!" The smile on his face widened slightly as he felt her soaked panties rubbing against his cock. "You feel so wet already baby! I wish you could sit on my face." He winked up at her.

It’s been too long since we had fun…” Kelly nipped at his neck again as his hand on Kat’s thigh had his daughter spread her legs slowly but not wide enough to be suspicious. Kelly chuckled as she reached under to slide her panties over to lower herself in her very hard husband before she’d whisper in his ear. “Fuck me like you want to give Kat a brother or sister.” That whisper Kat could not hear but her darling husband could as the lowered on his full cock length with a happy moan.

Figuring Kat was fully asleep Kelly rocked back and forth but not too fast at all. She was hoping Alex would leave a large enough deposit to gold her off for two weeks. Though under the covers Kat’s hand could be felt on top of her dad’s letting him know that she was wide awake and listening into to her parents go at it.

Alex moaned again, letting the back of his head fall back against the head rest of the couch. "Mmm fuck! You want me to fill you up, don't you baby?" Alex moaned and whispered to his wife, making sure it was just loud enough for Kat to hear. He moaned and smiled as he felt his daughter's hand over his own. His hand travelled slowly up her thigh as she had spread her legs a little.

His free hand slid under his wife's top, gently cupping her breast as she rocked herself back and forth on his hard cock. "Mmm fuck! You feel so good baby!" Alex whispered as his hand on his daughter's leg crept up her inner thigh. Soon, she would feel his fingers brushing against her pussy.

“Mmmhmm…oh yes daddy make me a mom again..” Kelly purred as she bit his neck again hoping to mark him before the cruise as she suckled leaving hickies on his neck. Feeling his hand move up to massage her smaller than her daughters breasts as she rocked faster on his rock hard stick she moaned into his heat trying to keep it down especially since their daughters was asleep. Kelly was trying not yo ride too hard but she couldn’t help it, but that was good for Alex as Kat opened her legs more for her dad to reach and it took all of her strength to not touch him as she looked over peeking at how her mom was bouncing on her darling daddy right next to her! His fingers teasing and she knew that silence was key or their cover would be blown!

Alex moaned again as he felt Kelly biting his neck again. As she bit his neck, it caused him to grope her breasts harder than before. He moaned and squirmed beneath his wife as she rode him a little harder and faster than before. "Mmm, you feel so good baby!" He whispered with a smile. Alex bucked his hips, pushing his cock deeper inside of her as his fingers brushed against his daughter's pussy. Alex pressed his hand against her pussy and started to rub it up and down slow. "Mmm, you're so wet baby!" He moaned, whispering loud enough for both Kelly and Kat to hear. Of course he was talking about the both of them. "Mmmm, we need to do this more often!" He smiled and whispered.

“It’s been far too long since I’ve had you..” Kelly moaned between her bites and nips. There was no way she was going to let up as she ride him even faster. Kelly was trying so hard not to make the couch rock but she was making it shake a little. When he mentioned that they should do this more often Kelly moaned a pretty distinct ‘mmm-hmm’ as Alex would feel Kat Put her hand over his and help him finger her creampie stuffed opening. “She’s fast asleep isn’t she? Don’t stop until you fill me up baby.” As Kelly begged him not to stop she was the one bouncing harder and harder on him trying to make sure she would get everything she wanted she reached back with one hand she reached under the blanket and begin to rub and massage his balls as if trying to make him squirt like a water gun.

Alex gasped and moaned as he felt the way Kelly had started to ride him. It felt good! Really good, especially when it was combined with her biting and nipping at his neck. His lips curled up into a small smile as he felt Kat's hand over his own. He could soon feel the warmth of his daughter's pussy around his fingers. His thumb came to rest against her clit as he started to finger her stuffed pussy. "Mmm yeah baby! She's out of it! She isn't going to hear a thing!" He whispered into his wife's ear.

Back
Top Bottom