Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cruise Control (MysticSparxman X EtherealElfEmpress(NSFW LINKS)

Thank God for heavy sleepers especially his wife who he also luckily wore out. It gave him more time with his sexy daughter who is very much into him. With them alone sort of gave them a chance to have even more fun especially before the cruise.

With the way he was posing he was doing her best to tempt him into doing more. Legs spread as she pushed her perky chest up to give him a better view hoping he couldn’t resist much longer. With his fingers teasing her and pushing against her wet folds and teasing her clip he could hear her start to moan and watch her wiggle at his teasing. “I’m sure the Pharmacy on the cruise has some thing and you better not pull out daddy if you do I’ll scream and wake up Mom. Imagine what she would think if you were found fingering me.” She knew there was no way in hell she was going to scream for that but she was teasing her father and he probably knew he could easily call her bluff. So he mentioned coming on her tits that made her giggle and pushed her chest up more.

He knew for a fact that the more he kept teasing her it was hard for her to talk and she was bad for thinking of giving her mom sleeping pill so they can continue this undisturbed. When he spoke about how hard it might get another load from him she put her bottom lip and shot him unknowing look. “Hmm that’s going to be tough what if I ride you daddy do you think I can get another load out of you? What if I tell you I want you to give me a new baby brother or sister and I need you to put them in right now?” She was teasing him so badly and she wondered how long he would last or if the dirty talk would make him harder.

Alex smirked and raised an eyebrow as Kat threatened to scream if he were to pull out of her pussy. His smirk widened as he pushed his fingers in deeper. His thumb pressed harder against her clit as his other hand began to grope and caress her breast. "Oh? You would scream if I don't cum inside you, hmm?" He pushed his fingers knuckle deep inside of her pussy. "Well it sounds as if I don't have much of a choice, doesn't it? It sounds like I'm going to have to cum in you." His thumb began to move in small circles over her clit.

Dropping his head down, he wrapped his lips around her nipple as she pushed her chest up and into his hand more. He pulled away after nipping lightly on her nipple with his teeth. The smirk returned to his face as he thought over her suggestion. "You know, I think that could be the only way you'll get another load out of me, baby!" He whispered to her. "You were there downstairs when your mom was riding me. I didn't think I'd be able to give her another load, but she managed to get one out of me, and you're tighter and wetter than she is, so just think how you'll do." He smirked and teased as he slowly began to finger his daughter's pussy. "I suppose you want to ride me right now, huh? Or should daddy make you cum all over his fingers first?"

Just when she thought she had the upper hand her father pushed his fingers deeper into her making her moan and arch her back even higher. He kept teasing her and it was driving her crazy and the leverage she thought she had was slipping away but in the best way possible with his fingers teasing her and pressing against her very swollen clit.

He knew he was keeping her quiet when he lowered his head and started teasing her breasts and erect nipple. He nibbled on that nipple making her giggle and wiggle those very curvy hips of hers to feel more of his finger and teasing. “I was there daddy… if you can’t give me another load how about you sleep in the same bedroom as me how about I give mom a glass of water and give her a sleeping pill maybe she’ll miss saying goodbye to us in the morning or can you wait until we get on the cruise.” She asked though it was hard for her to really speak in proper sentences with all the teasing. “Mmmm… if you keep teasing me like that I might not be able to hold it or do you want me to come before I ride you daddy? If you make me come back for you I don’t know how long I’ll last on top of you it’s your decision daddy how many times do you want me to come for you maybe you can finger me until you build up a little more cream for me…” she couldn’t help with her teasing but she wondered if he would keep fingering her and making her explode until he got turned on enough to give her one last load before bed.

Even though Alex may have had the upper hand now, he knew that there would likely be times in the future when Kat would have the upper hand over him. Not that he really would have minded. It was probably a good thing that they were leaving for their cruise the next day. It was definitely something that he was looking forward to, even though he had no idea how much of the cruise he would actually get to enjoy. He was going with his daughter after all. He had no idea just how much time he was going to end up spending balls deep in his daughter, but he knew that he was definitely looking forward to finding out.

Alex looked up at Kat as he rolled his tongue around her nipple. His fingers pushed just a little deeper inside of her as he thought over what she had been asking. He felt the way in which she wiggled her curvy hips against his fingers as he pulled back from her nipple. He shook his head as he slowed his fingers down inside of her. "I think mom would hate it if she couldn't say goodbye to us tomorrow, so it might be a good idea not to do that." A thoughtful expression formed on his face as he fingered her pussy slow. "Mmm, well Daddy wants to see if you really can ride another load out of me, so maybe I'll just finger you a little more, hmm? That way, you'll get to cum all over daddy's cock instead of all over my fingers!" His lips curled up into something of a small smirk as he started to pull his fingers out of her soaked pussy. "And then tomorrow, you can have daddy's cock as much as you want as soon as we are on the cruise."

Kat was having a hard time talking especially where her father’s fingers will push deeper inside of her make it harder to speak. Even though they were going to leave tomorrow for the cruise she was enjoying every second especially knowing that her mother wasn’t far away. To be honest she had no idea how much the cruise she would actually enjoy other than her father but she planned on monopolizing so much of his time. With him teasing her like that she couldn’t help herself but at least for now she couldn’t argue or complain or tease him since her brain was off in pleasure territory.

With her head looking up as he teased her nipple keeping it nice and hard he could feel how she was wiggling and grasping at his hair without looking at him. She looks so much like her mother but also a lovely balance between the pair of them. It was like he had a younger version of his wife and she was willing to do so much more. When he spoke he was right especially that her mom would be sad if they didn’t say goodbye in the morning she would lean her head down and look up at him as best she could. “If you wanted me to ride you you should’ve said so…. I hope you have enough to fill both me and Mom I’m not gonna let you leave my room without leaving a load inside of me daddy and then I can hear you doing Mom in the morning… Either way I’m gonna make sure you never forget the cruise or me…” she tears as she still wiggled her hips trying to push his fingers back inside of her but he could tell with how soaked she was he would slide easily into her with his thick girthy cock

Alex found himself smiling around Kat's nipple as she had said that he only needed to ask if he wanted her to ride him. He nipped lightly at her nipple as he felt her fingers in his hair, and he felt her hips wiggling against his fingers. Of course, he knew exactly what she wanted. Alex teased her pussy a little more, brushing the tips of his fingers up and down against her slit before driving his fingers back inside of her once again. He pulled away from her nipple and smiled up at her. "Okay baby! Daddy wants you to ride his cock! Daddy wants to see if you can make him cum again!" He spoke with something of a teasing tone.

Alex pushed his fingers knuckle deep inside of his daughter as his thumb brushed against her clit. "Do you think you could make daddy cum again, hmm?" He raised an eyebrow, almost as if he were challenging her. "And you should know Daddy is never going to forget you, or this cruise for that matter. I have a feeling that you're going to have Daddy pumping you full all throughout the cruise, aren't you?" He teased as he started to fuck her slow with his fingers. "Daddy's really going to need some rest tomorrow!" He couldn't help but laugh a little. "What with your mom wanting another load, and then I can only imagine what's going to happen when we do eventually get on that cruise."

Kat was enjoying all of her dad’s attention. Right now she had it while her mom was resting not too far from them. Alex was so good at teasing her but when he said he wanted her to ride him she giggled. “You are so lucky I love you daddy because I’ll do anything for you.” That might be a lot to take in but it was undeniably true since you very much loved her dad.

Before she could speak again he pushed his finger so deep down to his knuckle making her cry out a bit too loudly as she reached up to cover her mouth to make sure she didn’t make too much noise even though her mom was probably passed out and tired she didn’t want to have the chance to wake her up and have her find out what was going on between her and her father. “Daddy better not forget me and this cruise you are all mine…. It’s always Mom’s turn now it’s my turn.” she confessed in a breathy voice. “Can’t you just tell Mom you’re too tired and give it to me I know you wanna give it to me more than Mom don’t you?” She is making it harder for him but she knew she had to share and even though she was making it challenging he knew she wouldn’t jeopardize anything that they had.

Back
Top Bottom