Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cruise Control (MysticSparxman X EtherealElfEmpress(NSFW LINKS)

EtherealElvenEmpress

I’m a power bottom at rock bottom.
@MysticSparxman

Kathryn (16) felt like she waited FOREVER for this trip. Her dad had promised this cruise to her since she could remember. Her mom made a huge deal about keeping up with her studies in order for this and Kat kept her end of the bargain.

Honor Roll! Her mom didn’t think she could pull it off but her dad was always in her corner. With her keeping her end of the bargain up she couldn’t say no to this father daughter get away.

To be honest her mother was a bit jealous of Hoe close her husband and daughter had become as she blossomed into a young woman. She used to be mama’s girl but that changed by the time she hit her teens and her dear old dad was practically her bestie.

Summer vacation had finally arrived and Cat holed herself in her room backing while she awaited her dad to come home from work so she could pester him non stop about when they were going to leave.

Last edited:
Ever since the day he had booked it several months ago, Alex had been looking forward to the father and daughter cruise. It was something he had promised Kathryn, and since she had done so well with her studies, he knew he would have to book it for the pair of them. Of course he was more than happy to book the cruise for them. Not only would it be a reward for Kat's hard work, but it would also be a chance for them to spend some quality time together; something they hadn't been able to do recently because of her studies and his work. It was a 14 day cruise that he had booked for the pair of them. He had also made sure to book some excursions for them whenever they would dock throughout the journey. They were both going to have an amazing time! Alex knew he would make sure of that.

The moment he finished work, Alex literally flew out of the door. He raced to his car and climbed in. To say he was excited to get back would have been an understatement, but he made sure to keep his speed under control as he drove back home. The drive back home took him approximately twenty minutes. His car screeched to a halt as he pulled up into the driveway. Getting out of his car, Alex headed inside.

"Hey Kat! Baby, I'm back!" He shouted up the stairs before he made his way into the living room. He set his bag down and then walked into the kitchen where his wife was busy cooking dinner. "Hey honey!" He smiled as he walked up behind her and slipped his arms around her waist. "Are you sure you're going to be okay whilst we're gone? I know we're not leaving until early tomorrow, but I just wanted to be sure that you'll be okay." He smiled and then gave his wife a kiss on her cheek.

Turning around, she slipped her arms around his waist. "Don't worry about me! I'll be okay! I promise.... although I do expect to hear all about it when you get back!" She smiled up at him. "And maybe send a few pictures along the way. Anyway, dinner will be ready soon. Go and get changed! I think Kat is upstairs too!"

Kat had gotten herself dressed simply but her luggage was anything but simple. Alex’s wife had on her workout clothing as she as preparing dinner when he pulled her into a as she turned her head to kiss her husband back lightly.

“I’ll be fine but two weeks with Kat I’m worried about you. His wife confessed. He could feel his wife push her rear back against his crotch.” Two weeks long time. It’ll be long for me as well. I’m going to miss you. Maybe after dinner when Kat’s asleep you could have some fun.” She knew she’d be two weeks without him and cruses has sexy women she wanted to make sure he left satisfied.

That was when Kat bolted down stairs.”DADDY! Finally!! Can we go now? please daddy? “ she begged as she hugged her father from behind as she nuzzled him earning a bit of an eye toll from her mother. “Kat aren’t you a little old to be tackling your father that way? You’re not five. Hug him normally.” His wife scolded Kathryn though it only made her grab tighter to her father. “He’s not complaining. Right daddy?” There it was. The sight conflicts between mother and daughter and if Alex noticed the slight hints of jealousy his wife had because her daughter was already picking favorites and she desperate wanted it to be her.

Last edited:
Alex still had his arms wrapped around his wife as Kat had come bolting down the stairs. He let his hands drift down to her ass for a moment. His hands remained on his wife's ass as he felt Kat hugging him from behind. With a smile on his face, he looked back over his shoulder at Kat. "I know you're super eager to go baby, but we don't go until tomorrow. We've still got the rest of today to go yet, and then tomorrow morning, we'll have some breakfast and make sure we have everything we're going to need, and then we'll go." He flashed her a smile. Of course he could understand her eagerness to get going.

With his wife pushing her ass back against his crotch, it caused his cock to stir and begin to harden slightly. However, the exchange between Kat and his wife didn't go unnoticed. He turned to look back at Kat. "Hey baby, whilst it's true that I don't mind, there is still no need for you to talk that way." He spoke in a somewhat soft and serious tone to her. "You know I love the pair of you very much. We're going to be going away for two weeks from tomorrow. Your mom is going to miss us, that's all."

He turned back to his wife a second later. "We'll have dinner and then we'll all watch a movie together! Then later tonight, we'll have some proper alone time together." He smiled sweetly at her.

“But daddy!!!! We could go now and just stay at a hotel until morning and go right away. I’ve been waiting for so long for this!” Kat had her moments of selfishness and it was rearing its ugly head now as she attempted to pull her father back from hugging her mom.

Didn’t her mom understand that she worked her ass off to get where she was now? Even though her job was studying but she sacrificed hanging out for an entire year killing her social life for perfect grades.

Alex could tell that Kelly his wife was getting a bit annoyed at her daughters actions but chose to not say much of anything though glanced up at her husband with a look of will you discipline her in her eyes.

Kat huffed but nodded. Her mom pushed back on her husband’s crotch brazenly as of trying to assert her place and Kat pouted but let it go. “Fine but we all go to bed early. I don’t want to be late for this cruise. I totally earned it. Right dad?”

Alex bit his bottom lip as he felt Kelly pushing back against his crotch. It caused his cock to stir and harden more, which was something Kelly would more than likely have felt. Of course Alex knew it was highly likely that he would have just bent his wife over and had his way with her there and then if Kat hadn't been in. Still, he knew there was more than enough time for that. They still had the rest of the evening and the whole night ahead of them yet.

Seeing the look in Kelly's eyes caused Alex to focus his attention on his daughter once more. "Of course you earned it baby! You worked really hard for it, and I promise we're going to have an amazing time. We'll have breakfast tomorrow and do whatever we need to do, but don't you worry about us being late for the cruise. I promise you we won't be late. I'll make sure of it, okay?" He smiled as he did his best to reassure her. "Hey, you can even pick the movie we watch tonight, but first, we've got to have dinner, okay?"

"As soon as we have dinner, we'll get everything tidied away, and then you can pick a movie." He gave her an innocent kiss on the cheek. "Your mom is almost finished with the dinner over here. Do Daddy a favour and set the table for dinner, would you baby?" He smiled sweetly at her.

Kelly felt him get hard and even though her teen daughter was there she doubled down pushing back and slowly grinded in a way that only Alex would feel and Kat would miss. Kelly smiled to herself before speaking. “Set the table and maybe double check your luggage upstairs. Dinner should be ready in 20. Maybe you should double check upstairs. You know being on a cruise if you forget one of your favorite outfits here I can’t drive it over.” Kelly said as Kat crossed her arms under her lovely chest.

“Fine. I’ll go check but…Fuck! I need my bikini!” Kat nearly had a panic attack. “LANGUAGE!” Her mom shouted but Kat waved off. “I’m picking the movie okay. Sorry mom. Dad the table will be after I find my suit. I can’t go on a cruise without that!” Kat scurried of upstairs leaving mom and dad alone for a little bit.

“Baby…you know how she gets packing and finding things….come on Alex…just the tip…she won’t notice us….please….two weeks without you is gonna suck….just a few pumps to hold me over…maybe a quickie…” Kelly whispered to her husband

Alex bit his bottom lip harder as he felt the way Kelly had pushed back and started to grind against his rapidly growing bulge. Something told him that she wouldn't stop either, so there was a certain part of him that seemed glad when Kelly had convinced Kat to go and check to see if she needed anything more before they left tomorrow.

He almost sighed with relief when Kat had headed off upstairs. As soon as she was out of earshot, he turned his attention back to Kelly. "It'll have to be quick baby! We had better hope it takes her a while to find what she's looking for. The last thing we need is for her to come down and catch me balls deep in her mom." He whispered with a smirk. "Let's be quick!" He smiled as he placed his hands on her hips, guiding her over to the counter where he proceeded to bend her over.

Alex pulled down Kelly's yoga pants and quickly pushed down his pants enough to free his cock. His cock was already hard as he pulled Kelly's panties aside. Taking his cock in his hand, he wasted no time in rubbing it against her wet pussy. "Mmm, this is going to be good!" He slowly eased the head of his cock inside of her; his hand on her hip as he started to push even deeper inside of her. "Ughh fuck! You feel so good!"

“She’s old enough to know how we made her isn’t she?” Kelly whispered to her husband. Pressing her toned ass against his growing bulge. Wiggling and grinding her hips trying to get him as hard as possible. “Mmm. Two weeks without you it’s going to be hard. So fucking hard Alex. I hope she takes her time” Kelly groaned. The gasp she made was loud when he pulled her yoga pants down. “ is it wrong that I don’t care if she catches your balls deep in me? She’s so sweet but can be so clingy maybe she needs to see daddy balls deep in her mom.” Kelly was only being half serious.

His wife bent over the counter. Nothing out soft moans of lust and want. Her tight yoga pants squeezed her thighs together making her a tighter fit for his cock to slide in. She was already soaking wet. Juices made her inner thighs slick.

As he pushed in she pushed back. “ Come on Alex fuck me like you want me pregnant again.” She teased him and wiggled her ass on his thick member. “Mmmm!!!! Oh yea… isn’t this how we made Kat. How full are your balls baby?” his dark haired wife practically begging for him to stuff her tight wet cunt. With her daughter upstairs she enjoyed her husband’s thick meat. “Fuck me Alex fuck me good…. don’t shoot it all in me…. you know I’ll want this again tonight…”

Alex gasped and moaned as he felt the way his wife had pushed herself back onto his cock. He couldn't help but notice how she seemed to feel even tighter than usual. Of course he didn't stop to think it may have been due to her tight yoga leggings pushing her legs closer together. "Mmm baby....I know I shouldn't say this..... but I think it would be so hot if Kat were to walk in on us and catch us!" Alex moaned as he thrust hard inside of her.

Looking back toward the kitchen door, Alex took the chance to really begin pounding his wife's pussy. "Ugh fuck....I'm going to miss this pussy so much when we're away! I think....mmm.....I'm going to need to fuck you....a few more times...... just to make sure it'll see me through the two weeks!" He smirked and pulled his hand back to slap his wife's ass again. "You're so fucking wet baby!" He gripped her hips as he started to drive her body forward against the counter.

"Mmm, you want more tonight, do you baby?" Alex smirked as he ran his hand up and down his wife's spine a few times. "You're going to get this cock until you can't take it no more!"

That that made his wife giggle. “Maybe if she watched she would know that you are all mine.” Kelly groaned as she began pushing back harder on her husband’s hard thrusts. It was very hard for her to keep quiet. “Fuck me baby…” she purred as he could feel the wet slapping of her cunt.

With her husband pounding her harder than ever she didn’t notice that her daughter was standing at the corner of the door watching both of them go at it. Kat didn’t make it sound as she watched her dad fucking her mother. Her own hand drifted into her tight shorts as she started rubbing her Clit. A part of her didn’t like that it wasn’t her or dad was using. Making sure neither of them saw her she watched quietly.

“Fuck baby you made me this wet!!!! UHHHN!!! Come on Alex!!!MMM!!!! Pink my womb white!” She cried out a bit too loud. “ two weeks is too long!” Kelly lean forward pressing her breast on the counter as he fucked her doggy style. Little did they know that their daughter was taking mental notes on what her father liked. She knew it was wrong to watch them but for some reason it was turning her on. She had fucked boys her own age but she considered her dad to be the sexiest man she ever saw. For now she enjoy the show as she rubbed and got her own panties soaking wet.

As he had felt Kelly pushing back against him more, it seemed as if both Alex and his wife had completely forgotten about their daughter; Kat. Even though he had planned on keeping an eye out for her, that had all but gone out the window the moment Kelly had started pushing herself back onto his cock. With how tight she felt around his cock, it was hard for him to focus on anything else.

Pounding his wife doggystle in the kitchen over the counter, Alex fucked his wife harder than he had done in a long time. She had just managed to get him so turned on so quickly. It had been a long time since they had ever done something so risky, and it was hard not to get caught in the moment of it all. It was probably why he hadn't noticed their daughter standing there watching the both of them going at it.

"Ughh fuck! You feel so fucking good baby! I'm gonna cum so fucking hard!" Alex panted and moaned and he began to repeatedly spank Kelly's ass as he drove his length deep inside of her over and over again. After he had spanked her ass, he slipped his hand between her legs and he pressed his thumb against her clit. "You're so fucking wet, baby!" He rubbed her pussy lips up and down before pulling his hand away. As he did, he slipped those two fingers past his lips. "Mmm, and you taste so good too baby!" He moaned around his fingers.

How long had it been since she and Alex had alone time. Far too long. Both had been so very busy with work and raising their daughter they hardly had time to enjoy themselves. Now with him taking two weeks to go on a cruise with their only child she needed alone time with him sooner rather than later. Her moaning got louder and louder as he fucked her over the kitchen counter. Her breasts pressed against the marble top.

Pushing back on his rigid cock moaning. She forgotten all about her daughter upstairs still packing for her trip. Kelly didn’t even notice her standing in the corner watching. squeezing her legs tighter to make him feel his cock squeeze even more inside. “UHHN! FUCK ME DADDY!” His dark haired wife screams out louder than she intended. She knew calling him daddy or turn him on more. Sadly she didn’t know that her daughter was touching her self and taking notes. Kat bit her bottom lip to keep herself quiet as she watched her father balls deep in her mother.

“Come on Alex! Paint my insides white! Give me another baby!” She couldn’t help herself but talk dirty. Hoping if you get him to fuck her even harder and spank her now red ass with his handprint marking her as his. Feeling his fingers dip and take her nectar licking it turned her on even more. “All I need is your cream pie baby…. i’m so close…” she groaned pushing back as hard as she could making his balls spank her as he fucked her.

Last edited:
As he pounded his wife's pussy there in the kitchen, it suddenly made Alex wish that he had managed to make more time for Kelly. However, he also knew that they both had very busy and somewhat strenuous jobs. Of course he wished that they could take time off from their jobs. It was why he was determined to make the most of the time he had with her now.

Hearing the way she called him Daddy only seemed to turn him on even more. As she called him Daddy, it was enough to make him drive into her as hard and fast as he could manage. "Mmm fuck! I love it when you call me Daddy!" His hand moved up her spine and he gripped her hair in his hand as she pushed herself back onto his cock.

Alex could feel himself getting closer the harder he fucked her. "Ughh fuck! You're gonna make me cum, baby!" He pulled hard on her hair as the sound and smell of sex filled the room. "I'm gonna fill you right up baby! I'm about to empty my balls so deep inside of you!"

Kelly knew they both worked and it was hard to takeoff massive bits of vacation. A part of her was jealous that her daughter was able to take two weeks to go with her father. Kelly knew she couldn’t takeoff that much time from her practice. For now his wife would except a hard-core Fucking in the kitchen. “MMMM!! Yes daddy more daddy!” Kelly moaned and pushed back as hard as she could.

If Alex looked back he could see a glimpse of Kate watching him pound Kelly against the kitchen counter. Is daughter couldn’t help but continue to rub herself holding her mouth shut hoping he didn’t see her or say anything.

The moment Alex took his wife’s hair she moaned so loudly he had to know his daughter would’ve heard. “I’m so close! so very close daddy more more more MORE DADDY!!” Kelly cried out at the top of her lungs. It was then his daughter went back up to her room thinking no one saw her. Kat would say nothing as she went back to her room and listen to her mom and dad finish having much-needed sex in the kitchen before dinner.

Kelly was so close to climax she was trembling and climbing at the counter. “Please daddy… please let me cum daddy…” Kelly was begging and holding back she wanted to climax with her husband

With how close he was getting to unloading inside of his wife, he slowed down ever so slightly inside of her. After all, he didn't want to cum before she did. That was one thing he hated more than anything. He hated cumming before his wife. Normally, he liked it when they would climax at the same time or around the same time.

Feeling the way she kept pushing herself back onto his cock told him that she was getting close too. As he had pulled hard on his wife's hair, he heard something he wasn't quite expecting. Looking over to his side a little, he caught a glimpse of his daughter watching them. He also noticed her hand between her legs, and this had quite the profound effect on him.

Turning his attention back to Kelly, he pulled hard on her hair again. "Mmm fuck! Cum for Daddy! Cum all over Daddy's cock!" He smirked and moaned as he thrust hard and deep inside of his wife's dripping wet pussy. "I'm so close baby! Daddy's going to cum! Daddy's going to cum so hard!" His breathing grew heavier as his cock started to throb inside of her.

Alex didn't last much longer as he fucked his wife with long and hard strokes. "Fuck! I'm cumming!" He moaned as he drove his cock inside of her one more time. As he did, she would have felt his thick and warm load filling her wet and needy pussy.

Kelly was trying so hard to not explode before her husband bunt the way he pounded her tight cunt made her moan as she bit he bottom lip to hide how loud she got but ended up failing as Alex pulled her hair.

Though suddenly her husband yanked her hair harder than usually but that turned her on more than usual as he drilled her sopping wet cunt to the point he got his sexy wife to squirt all over his crotch and soak her yoga pants. “PAINT MY WOMB WHITE DADDY!!” She didn’t care if her daughter heard.

If Alex watched her he’d catch her furiously rubbing even more ask her mom called her dadd daddy! Kat didn’t know her dad saw her but she eventually ran back to bedroom since she just couldn’t get herself off in the hallway!

“Oh baby….. I needed that..” Kelly purred happy and cumfilled.

Alex panted and moaned with a big smile on his face as he climaxed inside of his wife. He released his grip on her hair as he pushed inside of her one more time. His cock continued to dribble cum inside of her and he remained still for a moment as he let his hand run back down her spine. "That felt.....so..... fucking good baby! I haven't cum that hard.....in a long time!" He smiled as he started to pull out of her pussy.

Alex moaned as he pulled out of his wife. He pulled his pants back up and then placed his hand on her hip, turning her around to face him. He pushed her back against the counter and pressed his lips against hers hard. "Mmm, I needed that!" He whispered against her lips. "You're going to get it again tonight! Trust me!" He smirked as hr pulled away from the kiss again.

"I'll be back! I'm just going to go and get Kat." He smiled and then turned to walk from the kitchen. Alex made his way upstairs and along to Kat's room. He still couldn't get the sight of her rubbing her pussy out of his mind. As a result, his cock was still hard. Alex made his way up to Kat's room and then pushed her door open and stepped into her room, not thinking to stop and knock.

He knew Kelly needed that pounding. The last pump made her whimper but he let her hair go as she rested on the counter but shuffled quickly to cover up once her hot husband finished and not wanting to be seen by their daughter.

Standing, Kelly turned to Alex and kissed him. “Again tonight baby my pussy is all yours. Go check on Kat baby I’ll get dinner ready.” Kelly had pep in her step as she washed her hands while shuffling to keep her husbands cum in her.

Meanwhile Kat was sprawled on her bed. Mostly packed but right now her shorts tossed on the floor as she laid back eyes to the ceiling. Her hand over her mouth and her other rubbing her exposed clit. If Alex was quiet as he watched he could hear her muffled moaning. “daddy….paint my womb white daddy…” she was mimicking her mother but her voice sounded so much like her only younger.

As he had made his way up to Kat's room, Alex had gone up there with the intention of finding out exactly why she had been watching him with her mom. What he hadn't expected when he got to her room was what he saw right in front of him. He had stopped in his tracks when he saw his daughter on her bed, rubbing her clit with her legs spread.

What he probably should have done was to turn on his heels and walk straight back out of her room, but he didn't do that. Instead, Alex found himself standing there and watching as Kat rubbed her clit even more. His eyes widened when he realised his cock was already hard and throbbing as he watched her. He also couldn't help but notice how she sounded exactly like a younger version of her mom.

Alex almost felt rooted to the spot as his eyes remained fixed on his daughter. His hand drifted down to his pants and before he realised it, he had already started to rub his cock through his pants. He bit his bottom lip as he watched her, and felt his cock throb as he heard her moan and repeat what her mom had been saying.

His not so sweet Angel looked very erotic spread like she was. He was too far to notice the wet spot she had forming under her. In her own world a Kat didn’t notice or hear her dad walk in.

Rubbing her clit slowly before Alex was treated to his little girl slipping her pointer finger into her wet walls. “Oh daddy…put it in me daddy…” she moaned slightly louder than before but muffled as her hand stayed over her mouth.

Her dad had a front row seat to his daughters masturbation session. For the time being she didn’t see him but he knew she was thinking about him the moment Kat uttered something so incriminating. “Fuck me Alex.” Just like het mother!

Despite how turned on he was, it would have been hard for him to hide the look of shock on his face when he heard her calling out his name as she begged him to fuck her. Just this alone was enough to cause his cock to throb in his pants. He bit his bottom lip and did his best to stifle a moan as he started to pull his cock out of his pants. Of course he knew it was wrong. She was his daughter after all.

His eyes remained fixed on his daughter and he couldn't take his eyes off of her fingers as she had slipped them inside of her unbelievably wet pussy. He gasped as he could hear just how wet she really was. As he watched her, he started to stroke his still hard cock up and down just a little.

Almost ten minutes passed before Alex finally came to his senses. "What the hell am I doing?" He whispered under his breath. Alex slipped his cock back into his pants and he began to step back. However, as he stepped back, he ended up stepping on the creaky floorboard in her room. His eyes widen as he realised what he had done.

Kat was in her own little world thinking of her father felt so dirty especially after watching him sleep with her mother. She had to admit that sometimes she listen to them when they have time in their bedroom getting it on. It got her juices flowing. This time she caught a life show and it turned her on more than she ever thought it would.

There she was his sweet little girl who wasn’t so little anymore. Sweet 16 looks good on her and she looks so much like her mother. A spitting image. Kat was too focused on pleasuring herself to even notice her dad enter the room.

Even his mom didn’t get her attention since her own accord in her room thinking she closed the door. She had but didn’t realize it was open her Father was standing there. He went unnoticed for quite some time until the creek and her floorboards caught her attention.

Her head shut up as her long light brown hair flowed behind her. Most girls would be embarrassed or frightened and even stop what they were doing.

Not Kathryn. She didn’t stop touching herself but this time she made eye contact. “Do you like what you see daddy? You did this.” His daughter was a bold one. She got off on him watching her touch herself.

She almost invited him over but thought better of it. Her mom is downstairs preparing dinner. The fact that she knew that they would be going on the cruise tomorrow she knew the seed was planted in his head. This almost felt like a fever dream. Was he truly watching her?

“We get two weeks together daddy. Two weeks alone… do you think of me when you touch yourself? Don’t I look like mom? I bet I’m tighter…” those little words must’ve echoed in her father’s ears. She hoped they would linger.

With that she stopped talking and fingered herself moaning his name softly and only for his ears. Wondering how long he was going to stand and watch or if he was going to stroke himself watching her get off.

When he had accidentally stepped on the creaky floorboard, Alex had expected his daughter to freak out. He had expected her to suddenly stop what she was doing, cover herself up and yell at him to get out. To say he was shocked when she did none of that would have been quite the understatement. Her reaction was enough to leave him speechless, despite the fact he had been watching her moan his name minutes earlier.

Despite the fact he was left unable to answer her question, it was likely that his body would answer her question for her. His eyes remained fixed on her body and he bit his bottom lip as she continued to finger herself. Even as she had continued to finger herself, Alex remained rooted to the spot. He just couldn't seem to pull himself away, and it didn't really help that her words were now stuck in his head.

"Uhh....I'll admit that you do look like your mom! You look so much like her.....but you shouldn't be talking like that! You..... shouldn't be asking me things like that!" He whispered as he continued to watch her fingers moving in and out of her pussy. "I....I saw you earlier..... watching us in the kitchen." He spoke in a softer tone as he rubbed his cock through his pants. "You.... shouldn't have been watching us like that."

"And.... your mom is getting dinner ready." He added as he started to pull out his cock again. "You.....uhh....you can uhh..... finish here and then.... we're going to have to head downstairs.... otherwise your mom is only going to call up to us."

“Why don’t you like me talking like that?” Kat asked as she slowed her own fondling down as she pulled her sopping wet finger out only to use her pointer finger and index finger to spread het puffy lips showing him how pink and wet she was.

Seeing how his hand went to his cock made her smile a Cheshire Cat looking mischievous grin. “Mom thinks I’m being over dramatic again. She’ll call my cell phone first before coming up to get me….” Her eyes watching as she licked her lips. With her free hand she used a come hither gesture hoping her dad would approach.

“Come on daddy… just the tip. I can be quiet…” Kat purred seductively. “You’re hard again. That means mom didn’t please you right daddy.” She slowly started wigging her hips teasing him with her nude bottom as she just wore a simple T-shirt covering her breasts.

Thinking a moment before her grin became even more devious. Moving her hand from hey pussy lips she rolled over on her tummy, pushing her ass up in the air as her hair his her face. “Pump one into me daddy. A quickie. Don’t I look inviting like mom? It won’t hurt I’m soaked…” wiggling her ass as she was testing how well he could hold back from his daughter trying to break him before they even left for the cruise.

The fact that her mother was just downstairs made her want to do this more. He had just fucked her mom unprotected to and her wanted so badly to make his cock smell like her pussy. “Close your eyes daddy and be quiet. Fuck me like you fucked my mom…” this was so wrong but Kat didn’t care. He had no idea how much she fantasized about him. She even pretended ex boyfriends were him!

Maybe if she was lucky her dad would pump her full of the spunk that made her!

Back
Top Bottom