Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cruise Control (MysticSparxman X EtherealElfEmpress(NSFW LINKS)

Whilst Alex hadn't immediately heard his daughter fucking her boyfriends, it had only really been brought to his attention when her mom had complained to him about it. It was probably the following night that he actually heard his daughter fucking, and much to his surprise, it was quite the turn on for him. Of course he wasn't going to admit that it turned him on. At least not yet anyway.

A smirk formed on Alex's face as he saw the way she reacted to his tightening grip around her neck. It surprised him that she seemed to like it so much. It was one thing her mom absolutely hated. Maybe it was why it turned him on so much that his daughter seemed to like it. "You like it when Daddy chokes you, huh?" He pushed her hard against the headboard.

Even though Alex knew he probably should try saying no to his daughter, he also knew that she had made it all but impossible for him to do that. "Mmm.....you still think I can't say no....to you? Daddy..... might be able to say no!" Unfortunately for him, he didn't sound as convincing as he would have liked. "Aren't you worried that mom might catch us? Do you....know what would happen....if she were to catch us baby?" He had no idea if she was worried or not. Something did tell him that she didn't seem as concerned as he did though.

It was safe to say that Alex was definitely looking forward to the cruise he was going on with his daughter. He didn't really know if they were going to spend the whole time fucking, but he knew he would find out sooner or later. Hearing his daughter's words caused him to raise an eyebrow as he looked down at her. "Mmm....all yours? Just.... what are you planning baby?" He moaned as his hand drifted down to her breast. Alex took her nipple between his thumb and finger and pinched on it just a little.

Even though his daughter and wife looked so much alike they were so different in bed. The moment his hands tightened around her neck cost her to let out a squeak of enjoyment. It was excited to see what she liked but it also gave away what she was like in bed with her boyfriends. His sweet little girl was very much a minx.

“We can’t let Mom catch us yet. Not until I get you addicted to me daddy.” Her voice strained under his choking but she didn’t tell him to stop she bucked her hips up trying to drive him as deep as possible.

Alex had no idea what Kat was planning for the cruise but he would know that she would keep her in bed most of the time. He had no idea what she packed in her suitcases. All he knew was that she was a huge cheese and even being a tease she did give him rewards.

“It’s a surprise daddy.” She groaned when he asked what she was planning there was no way she was going to tell him anything. Then again he could probably guess very easily what she wanted. “Cum in me one more time before dinner daddy. I know you want to…” now she was trying to drive him mad and maybe even make him empty before the movie knowing he would have to work really hard with her mother later that night just to cum once again. Maybe this was intentional just to hear her dad and mom fuck like rabbits.

It was only now that Alex was beginning to see the differences between his daughter and her mom. Sure, they may have looked alike at his daughter's age, but in his mind, that was where the similarities ended. He never realised just how kinky his girl really was. Something told him her mom would absolutely hate knowing the kinds of things her daughter was into.

She caught his attention when she had said she didn't want her mom to catch them yet. It made him think that she would want her mom to catch them at some point. Of course he didn't really agree. "Uhh baby..... what do you mean....yet? And how exactly do you think you'll get me addicted to you? You can't get a person addicted to another one." He chuckled a little, but moaned again as she bucked her hips and forced him even deeper inside of her. He didn't really want to say it to her, but there was a part of him that was worried that he might just become addicted to her. He was already worried that it was already happening.

His hand moved over her breasts, cupping and groping them hard. Knowing how she seemed to like being choked, Alex figured she might be into other things, so with one hand still around her neck, Alex started to pinch her nipple. "Mmm.....you're so different compared to your mom! She would hate.... anything like this baby! She would....mmm.....never let me choke her like this." He smirked and moaned as he applied a little more pressure to her neck.

He could feel himself getting closer, and he remembered how much her mom had wanted him to cum in her. However, the longer he stayed balls deep inside of his daughter, the harder it was going to be for him to give her mom exactly what she wanted. "Baby..... you know it's going to be harder.... for Daddy to fill mommy's pussy if...mmmm.....I give you another load. Are you sure.....one load isn't enough for you baby?" He pinched hard on her nipple as his other hand remained around her neck. His speed slowing down inside of her just a little. "Fuck! Daddy's close." He whispered.

Alex is finally learning how kinky his daughter wants more so than his wife. She was willing to experiment and play considering who she brought home especially older boys. She was more well-versed than she should’ve ever been with a crush on her father she needed to be.

When he asked her about what she meant all she did was smile as he kept his hands around her tiny throat. “Mom should learn she has some competition or else she won’t fuck you better.” Was all she managed to say she fucked her hips up trying to get him to come once again in her tight Cunt.

The way he choked her almost made her cum again. Kat knew if he came in her again it would be harder for him to fill her mother but that was the point. “I know daddy. I want to hear you fuck mommy tonight I’ll be listening do it all night and you get me on the cruise for two weeks. She won’t suspect a thing if you keep fucking her really hard as if you’re going to really miss her but you won’t.”

Kat May have looked cute but she had a naughty jealous streak. Feeling how close her dad was coming she spread her legs and fucked up as hard as she could while he choked her. Pinching her nipples drove her wild when she heard him saying how close he was all she wanted was a nice shot of his thick white cream inside her. “ come on daddy! Fill me like you could never feel Mom do it I’m so close to!” She groaned as she could hardly speak with how hard they were pounding each other in her bed knowing she’d have to sleep in a nice wet spot of their juices and that turned her on even more especially knowing she would be masturbating as she listen to her father fuck her mom hopefully all night.

Since he had just started to find out how kinky his daughter really was, it made Alex curious as to just how kinky she could really be. As wrong as he knew it was going to be, he couldn't help but want to find out because he could already tell that there was going to be a lot of things that she would do that her mom most likely wouldn't. It made him realise that any boy she had over would most likely have had quite the night with her.

Alex didn't know if he should have felt concerned or not when she had mentioned how her mom should know she has competition. Whilst he knew Kat wouldn't tell her mom about the fact she had been fucking her dad, it did make him wonder just what it was she was going to do or say. His hand remained around her throat as he looked down at her. "What are you planning baby? How exactly is mom going to know she's got competition?" He groaned and gave her neck a squeeze as she bucked her hips up to meet his.

Despite how turned on he was already, it only seemed to turn him on more knowing his daughter would be listening to him fucking her mom. Still, Alex knew what her mom was going to want him to. His only problem was the fact he didn't know if it would even be possible, especially since Kat wanted him to fill her up again. "You're going to be listening to Daddy fucking mommy, are you? Is my naughty baby..... going to be touching herself as she's listening to mommy and daddy tonight?" He moaned as he slammed his cock into her hard.

The way she had reacted when he pinched her nipples didn't go unnoticed. If anything, it only made him pinch her nipples even harder. "Mmm.... you really want Daddy to fill you up again, huh? You're getting to be a very greedy girl, baby!" He moaned as he rolled her nipple between his thumb and finger. "Daddy....really needs to say no to you baby! Mommy.....she's expecting daddy to cum in her." Alex moaned and seemed to protest, but still, he continued to fuck his daughter. "Fuck! Why is it.....so hard for Daddy to say no to you?" His breathing grew heavier. "Daddy's gonna cum baby!" He moaned as his pace quickened and he started to fuck her both harder and faster.

Alex should know that Kat would not outright tell her mother but she planned on at least letting her know she was fucking more than a girl her age should. Feeling his hands tightened around her tiny neck as she bucked up harder and moaned a deep gutter so moan before giggling. “I won’t say anything about us but you do know my boyfriend’s name is Alex too. She’s going to think maybe I’m a total daddy’s girl.” Kat strained to say as he pounded the shit out of her tight cunt.

“I’ll be listening daddy…as you shoot air into her….give me your cum daddy…” he probably had no idea his own daughter was this kinky. Getting off on him pounding her into het mattress like a sex doll. Stretching her to his mature cock.

The moment he pitched het nipples and pumping hard into het he felt her legs lift up and wrap around him locking him in place. “Cum daddy! Choke me and cum….don’t say no…say I’m gonna knock you up baby girl!” Now her own fantasy was leaking out along with her lust filled desire to be bred by her own daddy’s pulsing cock!

Even though Alex wasn't really sure how he was going to prevent Kat's mom from finding out about what they were doing, he was also fairly certain that he wouldn't be able to stop fucking her now. Sure, he had started off thinking it was wrong, but thanks to his darling daughter, that had soon changed. Before he had walked in on his daughter, he never would have imagined her being anything like this, but now it seemed as if he couldn't get enough of it. It did make him glad that he was going on a cruise with his daughter for two weeks. It would mean that neither of them would have to worry about getting caught.

With how close he was, Alex had been considering pulling out of his daughter's pussy, but that idea went right out the window the moment she wrapped and locked her legs around him. Not only did it lock him in place, but it forced him even deeper inside of her. "Ugh fuck! Such a naughty girl! You don't want to share Daddy's cum, do you? You want it all to yourself, huh?" Alex bit his bottom lip and moaned more as he pinched Kat's nipple even harder.

"What are you going to do..... after Daddy's finished fucking mom? You're not going to creep into Daddy's room and sit on Daddy's cock as mommy's sleeping, are you?" He moaned as he could feel himself getting closer. Alex pinched and then pulled on his daughter's nipple; his other hand moving down the side of her thigh currently wrapped around him. "Ughh fuck! I'm gonna knock you up, baby!" His hand stroked her thigh as he pounded her teen cunt. "Mommy never makes me cum as hard as you have baby!"

Kat really enjoyed how she had her daddy wrapped around her little finger and his cock deep inside her. This is a fantasy she never thought she’d get. She always fantasized about this but never in a million years that she thought she would get her father Fucking her in her own bed with her mother downstairs oblivious to what was going on.

For the time being her mother was too busy in the kitchen to even notice and half the time she pretty much ignored her. She loved both her parents and they both loved her but she got along with her father the best and she was definitely a daddy‘s girl in more ways than one now. Her moans only got louder and the fact that when he choked her almost made her explode once again.

Alex was learning how deeply kinky his only child was. Kat was playing it safe try not to mark him too much but occasionally digging her nails in him when she could but not enough to mark him not yet anyways. He felt her legs lock around him not willing to let him go until he shot his seat in her once more. His darling daughter knew if he shot again her mom would have to work him hard to get him to come tonight and that meant she could listen in.

“Cum in me daddy one more time I’m gonna make you work tonight with Mom and I’m going to listen to all of it.” He probably wasn’t surprised about that dirty confession. Having him pick her nipples and choke her and pound her it didn’t take his little girl long for him to feel how tight her pussy squeezed him yet again milking him as another orgasm claimed her and she even squirted all over that pounding dick.

“Knock me up daddy knock me up and make your own grandchild you know you want it daddy…” she purred low enough only for his ears knowing if her mom heard that she would come running upstairs and their cover would be blown in the last thing she wanted was to be sent away to reform school and away from her sweet daddy.

Of course Alex wasn't going to believe he was now wrapped around his daughter's finger. He didn't realise it, but with how good it felt to be inside of her, it was highly likely that he would do literally anything just to be able to feel the perfectly tight and wet pussy that was his daughter's. He was going to be spending two weeks on a cruise with her starting from tomorrow. It was going to be two weeks to remember, that was for sure.

This was one of those times when Alex was glad that Kat's mom hadn't decided to come up the stairs to find out where they were. He knew that she probably would have walked in on them by now if it wasn't for the fact she was preparing dinner. That would have been quite the sight for her if she were to walk in on them. Alex could only imagine what his wife would be thinking if she saw him on top of his daughter with her legs wrapped around him as he pounded away at her teenage pussy.

It actually turned him on even more when he realised just how much his daughter seemed to like being choked and having her nipples pinched and pulled. It made him wonder what else she may have liked, and he had to admit he was rather looking forward to finding out. Of course he didn't really think that pumping another load inside of his daughter was going to be a good idea, but he was left with no other options when she wrapped her legs around his waist. It didn't really help that she had such a strong grip and continued to make it feel good. With how good she was making it feel, he was feeling less and less confident that he was going to be able to pump a load into her mom too.

"Ughh fuck baby..... Daddy is so close!" He moaned as he could feel himself getting closer and closer each time he drove deep inside of her. "Baby.....you know it's going to be so much harder for me.....to cum in your mom again.....if you take this load." His breathing grew heavier as his hand moved back up to her neck. "God, I wish your mom liked being choked the way you do!" His lips curled up into a smirk as he started to choke his daughter once again.

Kat knew how to keep her father coming back for more. The fact that he choked her turn her on so much. It kept her young hips bucking up forcing him to go as deep as possible in there into her. It was a miracle her mother had not walked in on them by now.

Your sweet daughter kept her legs clamp around her father making sure that there was no way he was going to pull out. She wanted another load and she wasn’t going to let him go. “Pump a grand baby into me daddy. I know you want to.” She continued to tease him and put her hips up grinding against his deeply pumping cock.

The smirk on her face said that she knew it would be harder for him to have sex with your mother later and she was going to have to hear him probably apologize when he couldn’t cum. She would be the one sleeping with two full loads inside her tonight.

The way he grabbed her throat and choked her she couldn’t speak anymore but her eyes begged for more. Hearing Alex tell her how close he was she doubled down on her efforts. Kat was squirming like a cat in heat hoping he would lose it and shoot all his cum into her leaving her nice and full with a nice wet spot on her bed for her to sleep in and lick later on.

Alex knew he was in trouble when he didn't make much of an attempt to pull out of his daughter after she had wrapped and locked her legs around him. Of course he knew he probably could have unlocked her legs and pulled out if he had wanted to. The only problem was the fact it didn't seem as if he did want to pull out. It just felt way too good for him to pull out, despite how wrong it was.

As much as he wanted to be able to pump a load into Kat's mom, he was beginning to realise that was going to be impossible. Not only did her pussy feel absolutely amazing, but her dirty talk was turning him on just as much as being inside of her was. "Mmm, you're not going to let Daddy go until you get what you want, are you baby?" Alex moaned and smirked as he looked down at his daughter, getting closer and closer each time he thrust into her.

Seeing the look in her eyes when he choked her really drove Alex wild. He started to choke his daughter harder and began to slam and pound away at her pussy; his balls slapping against her ass repeatedly. "Fuck! I'm going to cum baby!" His eyes rolled into the back of his head as he could feel himself right on the edge. His grip around her neck tightened slightly as his cock throbbed inside of her. "Fuck! I'm cumming!" He moaned loudly as he started to shoot his thick and warm load deep inside of her teenage pussy.

Kat couldn’t help but be manipulative with her dad. She had wanted this for a very long time and now he was giving her exactly what she wanted and she was not letting him go at all. Her legs locked around his the point he would have to pry his little girl off of him. Alex would realize his little girl wasn’t so little anymore she had needs and desires that she wanted exactly from him.

The moment he began choking her more she felt like she was going to explode right then and there on his cock. Alex Felt her trying to hold back. “I’m daddy’s girl and I always have been I get what I want and what I want is you daddy I’ve always wanted you!” She cried out in a Gravley voice as he choked her make it hard to speak.

He was keeping air from fully going in but she loved it. He had hit a major kink for his daughter. She knew the exact moment she was going to lose yourself it was when his grip got even tighter around your tiny neck and its pumping sped up. Trying her best she fucked her hips up really hard dry him so deep he was banging his cock head against her cervix.

“OH FUCK DADDY!!! GET ME PREGNANT!” Kat Groaned as he felt how tight she got around his dick member and her voice couldn’t even project very loud dude his choking and he got her to squirt one more time this time it was getting all over his lower belly, his cock balls, and her bed.

She was still wiggle like crazy until his cock stopped spreading but her poor mom was not going to get any cum tonight especially after her own little girl decided to take it all.

Alex never really realised just how manipulative his daughter could be, and more than that, he never realised just how easy it was for her to manipulate him. Of course, it was more than likely her body and incredible pussy that was making it so easy for her to get her way with him. He just hoped she hadn't already picked up on how easily she could get her way with him, mainly because he knew she was going to make it next to impossible for him to say no to her in the future.

As Alex choked his daughter, he made sure that he didn't choke her to the point where she was going to pass out. As much as it turned him on, the last thing he really wanted to do was hurt her. It was why he knew he was going to have to control himself as much as he possibly could because knowing how much she liked it, he knew she wasn't going to say anything to stop him.

Her words caused him to smirk with his hand still around her neck. "Mmm really? And this is what you wanted, is it baby? You wanted Daddy to fuck and choke you like this?" How did you even know Daddy would go through with it, hmm?"

Alex moaned, bucking his hips as he emptied his load deep inside of his daughter's tight pussy. He moaned even more as she bucked her hips up to meet his, forcing his cock balls deep inside of her. For the second time that night, Alex dumped a hot load inside his teenage daughter's needy cunt.

He panted and moaned as his grip around her neck eased up. Breathing heavily, he looked down at her as his hand moved away from her neck, moving slowly down her body. "Now I don't know what I'm going to do with your mom. That load.....should have been for her." He spoke in a somewhat breathless manner as he was still trying to get his breath back. "Is this what I can expect on the cruise too?" He smirked and raised an eyebrow at her.

Kat moaned as her father choked her hoping he’d leave a mark for her to admire later. He had no idea how manipulative as a little girl was especially when it came to getting what she wanted. And the fact that she wanted him wasn’t going to make her stop.

She knew he cannot check it until she passed out but she pushed him to choke her as hard as he could. Her moans for stifled due to him cutting off her oxygen. Hips fucked up to drive her fathers cheaply as possible into a tiny teen pussy.

Words cannot be formed anymore but when he asked question she nodded as best she could fuck him up even harder try to make his cock tip bang against her cervix. All she could do is smile knowing he would want the answers but she was not going to give it to him right away let alone with him choking the wind out of her!

Feeling him release his second load into her that was when finally a little loose, came hard and shot her juices all over him soaking her bedsheets! Her morning with solo it sounded like a growl. “Daddy….daddy..,” was honestly managed to say. Her body shook uncontrollably especially after she lost count how many times she came herself.

The fact that you took something her mom is supposed to get didn’t bother her one bit. When Alex asked about the curse she nodded and smirked up at him. She planned on making him never forget the next two weeks with her.

As wrong as it was, Alex just couldn't help but enjoy how bad his daughter really seemed to be. Now, he did really enjoy fucking Kat's mom, but fucking her was nothing compared to her daughter. Never in his wildest dreams did he ever imagine his own daughter being the way she is. His only problem was the fact he was beginning to enjoy it a little too much. He couldn't help but worry that her mom might notice something between them. Of course he hoped it wouldn't happen.

Alex groaned in pleasure as Kat bucked her hips up towards him. As she did, he choked her harder than before. He could see how much she seemed to be enjoying it and it was such a turn on for him. This was something that he could never do with her mom. It was probably why he was enjoying it so much with his daughter.

His grip around her throat began to ease up ever so slightly after he had pumped his second load inside of her. Breathing heavily, he looked down at her and let his hand run slowly down her body. "Fuck.....I can't believe....how hard you made me cum baby! You..... just made me.....cum a second time! Even your mom.....she hasn't been able to do that.....at least not so quickly." He smiled and whispered as he dropped his head down and pressed his lips against her neck.

"Mmmm.....you know we're going to have to.... head downstairs soon!" He nipped lightly on her neck as he looked up at his daughter. "Your mom.... she's going to be wondering where we are.....if we stay up here much longer." Alex moaned as he pulled back just a little before easing his cock back inside of her again. "Mmmm, you better behave yourself when we're downstairs!" He smirked down at her.

This was so wrong but it felt so right and Kat was not going to let her father go anytime soon. A part of her felt amazing knowing that her dad might think of her while fucking her own mother. She loved her mom there’s no doubt about that but in a way she was kind of her rival. Her mom was gorgeous and she hoped she could take over that spot in her father’s heart. At least behind closed doors.

When Alex choked her even harder he could feel how her walls clenched against him and he felt another orgasm squeeze him so tight it was trying to milk him not only his cum but it was trying to suck his soul out. Her eyes locked with his as she came yet again knowing she would have a hard time walking downstairs for dinner.

His confession only made her want to get her dad to come again but she knew a third time might be out of the question. Hearing that her mom never got this out of her it was amazing and she felt like she won a small victory. “Daddy don’t make me try to get you to come again I love it when you come inside me..” she purred while squirming underneath him. “ i’ll behave daddy don’t worry just remember we’re leaving tomorrow and you have me for two weeks but good luck with mom maybe she’ll get a drop or two out of you but I don’t think so and remember I’ll be listening.” She wanted that thought to remain in his mind as he fucked your mom in the next room later tonight.

Never in his wildest dreams did Alex ever think he would be balls deep inside of his own daughter. He had never felt a pussy so tight, and the longer he remained inside of her, the more he couldn't help but want her. Alex also knew that he was going to be spending two weeks alone with his daughter and he was certain that he was going to be completely and utterly hooked on both her and her amazing pussy by the time their cruise would come to an end.

Still breathing rather heavy, Alex let his hands run over his daughter's body; his hands moving over her breasts and then down to her slender waist. His lips curled up into a widening smile as he looked down at her. "You've made me cum twice already baby! There's no way you're going to make me cum a third time. Besides.....I've still got to fuck your mom." He smirked down at her as he caressed the outside of her thighs still wrapped around him.

"Come on baby.....we need to head downstairs before your mom comes looking for us." He lightly tapped the outside of her thighs. "You're really going to listen to me with your mom? You're such a bad girl." Alex waited until Kat had unwrapped her legs from around his waist and he couldn't help but moan as he slowly pulled out of her soaking wet and cum filled pussy. His cock glistened in her juices. "We need to head downstairs, but before we do, maybe you should suck Daddy's cock clean! You wouldn't want your mom to taste you on me.....or would you?" He raised an eyebrow as he looked down at her.

Feeling her fathers hands rub up and down her body and she took a moment to try and catch her breath. Her father filled her twice and she was already stuffed. “ do we really have to eat dinner daddy?” Kat asked knowing that they would eventually have to go downstairs even though she felt like she couldn’t even move from her bed.

Even though she does not want to she unwrapped her legs from her dad releasing him. Lifting her head up to kiss any part of her skin she could reach. “ i’ll be good as long as you fuck me during the cruise daddy.” Her voice is sweet as her hands reached out to run her fingers through her dad’s soft hair. Whimpering when he pulled out of her as she giggled and shook her head no. “ I want her to taste me daddy look at what you did to me…” he would see her as she spread her legs showing how he gave her a tiny teen pussy as his sweet cream started dribbling out of her slick lips. Moving her hand between her legs she started rubbing where her dad shot his thick potent cum.

Kat partly wanted to see if her mom would even notice her on her father or even a question her fathers fidelity. She knew her mother wasn’t worried about her dad cheating but a part of her wanted to see if she knows if he tasted any different. “ I want to hear you fuck mo tonight. Give me a good show daddy.” He was leading his daughter was a little pervert as he was trying to get him to do something for her after dinner.

Alex couldn't help but moan as Kat eventually unwrapped her legs from around him and let him pull out. He was surprised at just how good it felt, and as he started to pull out of her, he had to fight the urge to drive his cock back inside of her. His cock glistened in her juices as he moved to sit down beside her on her bed. "You know Daddy would just eat your pussy for dinner baby! Just imagine it! You and mom eating dinner and Daddy under the table eating this pretty little pussy!" He smirked as he slid his hand between her legs and briefly rubbed her pussy.

As she had showed him what he had done to her, he bit his bottom lip and moaned softly. "Fuck! How is your pussy so perfect baby? Just look at it! If it wasn't for the fact we had to go down for dinner soon, then I wouldn't hesitate to bury my face between your legs!" Looking back to her, he smiled some more. "And about tonight, you're bound to hear something! Your mom wants me to fuck her, and I don't think she's going to take no for an answer. You've taken at least one of the loads meant for her, so I don't know what she's going to do when she doesn't feel me shooting a load inside of her."

Alex shuffled over to the side of her bed and rose to his feet. "Come on! We need to get dressed and head downstairs. We can talk more about the cruise at dinner. Just don't say anything about what we're going to be getting up to." Alex smirked and winked at his daughter before ye started to pull on his boxers and the rest of his clothes.

Kat knew what’s he was doing as she rubbed herself showing him how full he made her. Hearing him talk about eating her out she not only blushes but also giggled. “You’re so lucky we have dinner daddy if you’re not gonna be cleaning your cock off. It’s okay… we have a full two weeks to have fun. You can eat me then and maybe we can try 69…” Kat whispered as he took a moment to sit up slowly reaching over to grab her panties as She moved to pull them up keeping his hot cum deep inside her once she moved his hand away even though she didn’t want to. She knew if you kept rubbing her she’d beg him to touch her again.

“Be a good dad and fuck mom. Think of me while you are and cum a little just tell her you’re nervous about the trip and being away from her. She will definitely buy it especially if you try at least.” Here she was offering sex advice with a smirk on her face.

Taking his hand as he helped her up she would begin to get dressed and hand her father anything he needed to clean up and look presentable. “Just tell mom I was being indecisive about what to pack and that’s what took you so long. She knows I’m a pain in the ass on trips. She’ll believe it. “ It was almost as if his daughter knew exactly what to say. She knew how to cover up what they did. Sneaking in one last kiss and she wiggled her outfit. Your daddy come so deep it will take some time before it would leak out of her. “You no but after that I’m extra hungry make sure you eat a lot and tell her you miss her cooking on the cruise trust me she likes being complemented by you.” Giving him extra advice as if she planned on seducing him long ago and today she finally got her chance.

Alex couldn't help but lick his lips at the thought of having his daughter sitting on his face. Again, it was something his wife didn't really like to do. Sure, she liked to fuck, but she wasn't overly keen on getting her pussy licked, and that happened to be something Alex loved more than anything. Alex smiled as he thought about what Kat was telling him. Funnily enough, he knew she was right. "Why is Daddy lucky that we've got dinner now?" He raised an eyebrow as he looked down at her. "Anyway, are you sure you can wait until the cruise to have Daddy lick your pussy?" Alex looked her up and down with a small smirk. "Are you sure you're not going to come in after Daddy's finished fucking mom? You know she'll be asleep, so how can I be sure you're not going to come in and sit on Daddy's face, hmm?"

After helping her up and off the bed, Alex nodded his head. "I know how much your mom likes to be complimented when it comes to her cooking." Alex slipped his arms around Kat and groped her ass cheeks in his hands. "You already know Daddy is going to be thinking of you when I'm fucking your mom!" He gave her ass a squeeze, pulling her closer to him. "Do you see what you've done to me now? Now it seems as if I can't get enough of you!"

A few minutes passed before Alex forced himself to pull away again. "Come on, we better get downstairs now..... because if we stay up here any longer, I might just be tempted to throw you back on that bed! Come on!" He smiled and gave her ass a slap. "Get that ass downstairs!" He smiled and winked.

Alex‘s wife was sweet but she was pretty vanilla when it came to sex so it was a surprise that her daughter was anything but. “Oh I can wait daddy. I’ve waited a long time to even get you so I can wait one night until the cruise that means two weeks with you. I’ll behave at dinner but trust me the minute that boat pulls out of dock you’re mine daddy.” Kat said with quite a bit of authority. She was a bit bossy, but maybe her father like that. Her mother and herself were like night and day.

He would see her get up and start to get her clothing back on. “I know. She worked really hard on us dinner for you and us so what we’re gonna do is make sure she thinks that dinner is like Gordon Ramsay prepare it. Can’t let her be nice to her and yell at me like you usually do for being a jerk. She won’t suspect a thing. Fuck her tonight and tell her it’s your nerves that’s why you can’t cum. Asked to eat her out or finger her the way she likes trust me I hear you when you finger her. Treat her like a princess and she’ll forgive you..” The fact that she knew this match showed how much she paid attention to her father and mother‘s relationship even in the bedroom. But the rooms are next to each other so she couldn’t help it hear it anyways.

Watching her dad lounge she would try to help them out but she didn’t force him to leave any faster. She’d steal another kiss and even hug him. “Let’s go get food before I fuck you again.” She knew if they stayed a longer they got it but her father was right dinner came first and they had two weeks with just themselves and she was going to make that two weeks fantastic!

The bossy tone in his daughter's voice hadn't gone unnoticed as Kat had told him how he would be hers for the cruise. It really did make him wonder exactly what was going to be in store for him as soon as they got onto the cruise. Looking to his daughter with a small smile, he raised an eyebrow. "So I'm yours the moment that ship pulls out of dock, am I? Are you planning on keeping me in our room fucking for the entire two weeks?" He spoke in something of a teasing tone as he focused his attention on his daughter.

However, what surprised him more than anything was just how much she seemed to know about her mom and what she liked in the bedroom. As surprised as he was, he was also curious as to how she knew so much. It made him wonder just how often she would listen to him fucking her mom. "Uhh....how do you know so much about what she likes?" He raised an eyebrow. "Just how often do you listen to us?" He couldn't hide his curiosity as he looked down at his daughter. "Don't worry! I'll do what you suggested." He added a moment later. "I know your mom does like it when I eat her pussy though."

As she stole another kiss, Alex groped her ass cheeks in his hands. He pulled away from the kiss a few moments later. "Come on, we better get downstairs now, otherwise I don't think we'll make it down there at all! Now come on!" He smiled and then gave her ass a slap. "Let's get going!"

“From The moment that shit pulls out you’re never pulling out of me daddy.” She was bossy and it sounded like she thought about this for quite some time. And finally she got her chance with this cruise. His daughter finally got her hands on her crush crush was him. It could’ve been Kat’s hormones but who knows. Once she her sights on him she was going to get him. The fact that he slept with her already gave her more confidence than he could ever imagine.

Hearing his question she’s got but Hearing his question she scoffed but gave him a wink. “Oh we’ll enjoy this cruise just now you’re mine for two weeks get used to a daddy I’m the new boss.” With that she giggled as she adjusted her skirt and pulled her panties up making sure to keep in place especially after her dad came in her not once but twice.

“You know mom talks to me more than you think. She gave me the birds and the bees talk before you even did. Your room is right next to mine daddy how can I not hear everything.” Kat begin to explain how she knew more than she let on. Her mom on more than one occasion try to be her friend more than her mother and it was showing now. “Mmm. You’re never gonna forget the vacation.” She said after he stole another kiss and they will make their way downstairs for the table was fully set and their mother was finally putting the hot food out.

“I’m so happy both of you are getting along and there’s no fighting tonight. Make sure you both eat up. I don’t know how the food is on the cruise and I feel bad I can’t go but work calls be good to your dad.” Kelly said as Kat nodded and waited for her dad to sit down and just like she did.

Alex raised an eyebrow hearing how his daughter had said she was going to be the new boss on their vacation. It made him wonder just what exactly she had in mind other than constant fucking. Was she going to use her sexy body to tease him whenever she could? He had no idea, but one thing was for sure. He was certainly looking forward to finding out.

It came as a surprise to him to learn that her mom had been telling Kat things that he wouldn't expect her mom to tell her. Still, it wasn't as if there was much he was able to do about it now. "Now you're making me wonder what she's been telling you!" Alex whispered to his daughter as they had made their way down the stairs. Just before heading into the kitchen, Alex gave his daughter's ass a slap.

Alex smiled as they walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. "This all looks amazing honey! You did a great job!" Alex smiled at Kelly. "I doubt the food on the cruise is going to be as good as your food." He smiled and winked at her before he looked at all of the food on the table. "And you don't have to worry about us! We only took so long upstairs because our darling daughter couldn't make up her mind as to what clothes she wants to take! It's okay though! We got there in the end." He flashed Kat a small smile as she had sat down at the table. "I know we're both going to miss you so much honey." Alex turned his attention back to his wife.

Back
Top Bottom