Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cruise Control (MysticSparxman X EtherealElfEmpress(NSFW LINKS)

Alex just stood in disbelief as he continued to watch his daughter. His eyes widened as she spread her pussy lips and showed him her wet and pink pussy. His gaze became fixated on her sweet teenage pussy, and he was shocked when it made his cock throb even more. He couldn't quite believe that not only was he getting turned on, but his daughter actively seemed to be trying to get him to fuck her.

The way she was speaking to him continued to turn him on even more. He knew he needed to get out of her room, but he just couldn't seem to move. His cock was hard and in his hand as he watched his daughter roll over onto her stomach and stick her ass in the air. Alex bit his bottom lip as he watched the way she shook her ass at him.

"Baby....you need to stop this! This....it isn't right! I'm.... your dad! You shouldn't want me to.....fuck you! What would happen if your mom were to walk in and catch me balls deep in you?" Even as he spoke, his eyes were fixed on her ass and dripping wet pussy.

Alex started to stroke his cock up and down as he watched Kat. He even took a step closer to her bed, but then stopped himself. "No.....I shouldn't." A soft moan passed his lips as he stroked his cock and took another step closer to the bed. It wasn't long before he found himself at the foot of her bed. "Your mom will catch us! Maybe.....I should just leave?"

Her dad’s reactions were so cute. She loved how conflicted he was and even got more turned on!

“I shouldn’t but I do daddy….don’t you like me anymore?” she sounded so pitiful as she slowly rocked her ass at him in her submissive position. “She won’t daddy. She’ll only come up here if you’re loud daddy. Just be quiet.” Kat started to whisper and rose up on her knees more when she saw her dad at the foot of her bed.

“Don’t leave daddy…besides she always knocks before coming in. Close the door daddy….don’t you want to see who feels better? I bet it’s me daddy. Just the tip…” rolled off her tongue just like her own mother begged for in the kitchen.

Alex knew he was in trouble the moment he stopped at the foot of his daughter's bed. He knew he should have just turned and walked back out of her bedroom the moment he stepped on that creaky floorboard. Now he was beginning to feel as if it was too late, especially since he found himself looking back at her bedroom door when she had mentioned locking it. "Kat.... you're my girl..... and....well....I'm with your mom."

Pre-cum rolled down the head of his cock as he found himself thinking about who would feel better. Looking back at her door one more time, Alex backed away from his daughter's bed and back over to her door. He stood there for a moment, standing close to the doorway, and then as he looked at his daughter, he slowly closed her bedroom door.

Taking a deep breath, Alex walked back over towards Kat's bed. He stopped at the foot of her bed again. "I shouldn't even be here! This isn't right! What am I even thinking?" He shook his head a few times as he looked back down at his daughter, yet still, he remained standing there.

Kat knew exactly what she was doing. Watching her dad confused and not sure what he should do. “Don’t you like me daddy?” She said softly pleading. She knew he wanted her especially the moment when he stepped on her bed.

“You can be with us both I won’t tell daddy. Besides don’t you want two weeks alone with me? Don’t you want to try me out before the cruise?” She was now laying it on very thick. The moment when he tried to walk towards the door and telling her that he shouldn’t do this she got worried. The fact that he did not put his cock away said so much without saying anything at all.

“Maybe you shouldn’t be here but you are and since you are here why don’t you teach me a lesson on why I shouldn’t tease my own daddy.” Propping her ass up more as she reached one hand under and spread her pink pussy lips. “I’ve been practicing daddy but no one is as big as you. See if you’ll fit daddy please. I’m good at being quiet. Mom won’t hear a thing I’ll bite my pillow or you can cover my mouth with your hand don’t you like that? I’ve seen you do it with mine why don’t you do it with me? Just the tip…. give me what you didn’t put into mine I know you want to….”

Riley's cock throbbed hard as he watched his daughter spreading her pink pussy lips. Everything she did and everything she said only seemed to tempt him even more. Of course he knew he really shouldn't be tempted, but with everything she was doing, it was pretty hard not to be tempted.

He inched closer to her, placing a knee on her bed and placing his hand on her ass. His eyes remaining fixed on her pussy. "I can't be with you both! You're my daughter and that's your mom! That's wrong!" He moved closer as his hand moved over her ass; his fingers brushing against her pussy lips. "Even if I did want to....it just wouldn't be a good idea baby!" He whispered as he let his fingers rub against her soaked pussy lips. "Fuck! You're so wet!" He couldn't help but start to rub her pussy a little harder and faster. "This is so wrong!" He groped her ass cheek with his other hand as he really started to rub her pussy as his hard cock rubbed against the back of her thigh.

As Alex got closer and knelt on the bed she couldn’t see the smirk on her face. “Why not? Aren’t I just a younger version of Mom?” She whispered softly as she wiggled her ass when he placed his hand on her firm yet soft rear end.

She knew it was the beginning of the end for dad when he started stroking her sopping wet lips. “MMMMM!!!” She moaned so she made sure to keep it quiet. “Look at how wet you make me daddy.” Feeling his cock on her thigh she pushed back to rub it against his tip and tease him hoping to learn him into moving a little higher so she could rub her wet juices on him. Maybe if she did that he might just slip his tip inside her very tight young pussy.

Alex felt her wiggling her ass and he couldn't help but caress it more. He cupped and groped her ass, even squeezing her ass in his hand. As much as he hated to admit it, her ass did feel good in his hand, and he had to fight the urge to pull his hand back to spank her ass. "Yeah.... you are just a younger version of your mom.... but that doesn't necessarily mean....I have to fuck you like your mom..... even if you do look like her....and have an ass like hers." He whispered as he caressed his daughter's ass harder.

His fingers continued to move against her pussy; his thumb even brushing against her clit. "Hey....I didn't make you that wet! You were already that wet!" He whispered as he pulled his fingers away to feel just how wet they were. As she had pushed back against him, the tip of his cock had started to rub against her soaked pussy lips ever so slightly. "Kat....you're soaked....and I can't.... fuck you! I'm your dad....and even if I wanted to....I don't have protection! It just wouldn't be right! It wouldn't be right....even if you are better and tighter than mom!" He groped her ass hard.

The war bring within her father turned her on so much more. His words said one thing and his actions said another. “Oh daddy. You shouldn’t fight it daddy. I’m just like mom. Do you wanna try me out? Please daddy. please….” That soft voice of hers begged him to continue as she slowly rocked her hips back and forth as his hand found her soft and supple rear end. She kept her voice as a whisper knowing that her mother was just downstairs.

“Just pull out daddy. I heard you do it to mom before you can do it to me. I’ll even let you cum on my back. “ Kat offered an alternative even though that’s not what she wanted. My sweet father seems so worried about what he wanted to do and she just wanted to make it easier for him to make his decision. “Thinking about you made me this wet thoughts of you did this to me. Just touch me daddy. Trust me. I won’t tell anyone what we’re doing. Doesn’t it feel right?” His sweet little girl asked softly turning her head back to take a glance at her father kneeling behind her trying his best not to let his carnal desires out.

Alex's cock was hard and throbbing the more his daughter said and did. He could feel the tip of his cock becoming soaked in her juices as he rubbed her pussy with his fingers. As he did, he looked back at her. "You look just like your mom! You've got an ass like your mom..... but Daddy doesn't know if you taste as good as your mom! Daddy doesn't know if you're as tight as your mom.....and Daddy doesn't know if it's a good idea to find out!" He whispered, even though he could feel himself beginning to give into his forbidden desires as he started to push two fingers inside of her slick, wet folds.

"Oh fuck! So wet! So tight!" He whispered as he slowly pushed two fingers deep inside of her. He pushed his fingers knuckle deep inside of his daughter and kept them there for a few moments before pulling them back out again. He pushed them back in and started to slowly fuck her with his fingers. "This is so wrong baby! You have to promise your mom won't find out!" His fingers began to move faster as he rubbed her ass.

After a few minutes, he pulled his fingers out of her pussy and took his cock in his hand. He rubbed the head of his cock against her pussy. "This can't happen ever again, okay baby?" He whispered as he started to ease the head of his cock inside of her. "Uhh fuck!" He moaned as the head of his cock pushed her teen pussy lips apart. "How are you so tight?" He moaned as he pushed inside of her for the first time.

Kat leaned forward and had a bite her own pillow to keep her moans from getting too loud when her dad started fingering her with two fingers. She was so tight knuckle deep hurt just right. Pushing back she whimpered and bit her pillow harder. “Just this time daddy….mmmm…” he heard her moan and groan as her nails started digging into her bed.

The moment he pulled his fingers out and decided to rub his cock up and down her slick slit she gasped. He could see how tight she was by how much force it took to push that thick cock head into her teen pussy. Alex could hear his daughter whimpering as he slowly pushed into her tiny tight hole. She was so much tighter that her mother as she gripped his meat trying to fit inside.

“Only this time…” she said even though it wasn’t a promise and she wanted him to continue and she would say anything he wanted to hear. “Please daddy…. I need you daddy I need you don’t stop daddy….” Her voice was a mix of her own medicine and it sounded so similar to her mothers. It probably didn’t help that she looked so much like her especially on her knees as his cock spread her dripping Cunt.

Alex just could not believe how tight his daughter's pussy truly was! Not that he ever imagined he would find out. He hadn't even thought about how tight she was before now, but here he was, slowly pushing his thick cock inside of her tight teenage pussy with her mother and his wife downstairs.

His hands moved to her hips as he continued to push inside of her inch by inch. "Fuck! So tight!" He moaned as he pushed inside another couple of inches. "You're.....even tighter than your mom!" His hands moved down to her ass and he caressed her ass cheeks as he finally pushed all eight inches of his cock inside of her. As soon as he was balls deep inside of her, he remained still for a few moments to give her time to get used to the feeling of him filling her teenage pussy.

"I really mean it baby! This is wrong.....and it can't happen again.....no matter how good it might feel! Your mom.... is downstairs!" He moaned as he started to pull back slowly, pulling back an inch at a time until he had pulled back four inches, and then he drove his hips forward again, driving his cock back inside of her. "Fuck! You feel good baby!" He caressed and groped her ass cheeks.

Acts would hear his daughter whimpering as he pushed inch after inch into her tiny little slit. Drooling into her pillow she grabbed on tight to her duvet. “Daddy…. daddy….oh god!” She actually cried out louder than she should half as she pushed her bottom back against her dad’s dick and rubbing against his balls.

“Oh daddy… you feel better than my boyfriend…. I only want you daddy fuck me like mom… tell me how much you like it daddy tell me I feel better than mom…” she groaned softly trying to hide how good this felt. He had to know how good he was make her feel right? Slowing down her rocking she didn’t wanna come too quickly but her dad was so big and hitting her so sweet she didn’t know how long she lasts with him slowly thrusting in and out.

His hands remained fixed on her ass cheeks, groping them hard as he started to push back inside of his daughter's pussy just a little bit faster. As he did, he couldn't help but moan out in pleasure. "Fuck! How do you feel so good baby? Daddy knows he really shouldn't like it.....but....it's so hard....not to like! And....you do feel better than mom....but you can't tell her I said that!"

With one hand still on her ass cheek, his other hand moved up her spine as he began to pound her teenage pussy just that little bit faster. His fingers moved through her hair and he pulled on her hair a little. "You're such a bad girl! Getting your Daddy to fuck your tight, teenage pussy! Knowing full well that your mom is downstairs!" He moaned and whispered as he slowed down inside of her a few short moments later. "She would kill us both if she knew what we were doing!"

Kat pushed back as hard as she could but every time she did she couldn’t help but whimper. Her dad had to know how thick he was right? If he looked down he could see how his girth stretched her tiny slit wide open as it felt like it throbbed on the meat that made her.

Hearing him confess how she felt better than her mom lit a fire under her as she started making herself push back on him harder and trying to make him bottom out inside her. With her youthful walls being so tight they were milking his pre cum into her unprotected pussy.

“Make me yours daddy…..you love it….MMMM!” Now that came out louder than age imagined but it felt so good. “D…don’t you wanna cum in me daddy? Uhhhn…..OH YES! Cum in me…” she growled hoping he’d take her perverted suggestion and pump her full of hot milk.

It was safe to say that Alex had not expected to be balls deep inside of his daughter's pussy when he had walked upstairs to check on her. He couldn't help but pull on her hair as he felt her pushing herself back onto his cock. She really did have the tightest pussy he had ever fucked!

Alex moved his hands back down to her hips and a moan of pleasure escaped his lips as he looked down to see the way her tight, teenage slit stretched around his thick, older Daddy cock. The sight of her teenage pussy stretching around his cock coupled with her perfect ass only seemed to turn him on even more. "Fuck! Your pussy looks so good baby!" He moaned as he ran his hand over her ass cheek again.

Hearing the last thing she said resulted in Alex shaking his head. "Mmm....no baby. I....I don't think that'll be a good idea! Daddy....can't cum in you.....when he only just cum....in your mom downstairs!" He moaned and whispered as he was eventually able to force all 8 inches of his cock inside of her. "Daddy can't cum in you baby!" He moaned.

Pulling on her hair made her nearly scream. He found a very erotic turn on for her. It only made her push her ass back on him and gyrate back and forth. “ I wish you had your camera dirty you could take a picture. I wanna see your cock inside me so badly…” she purred like a needy kitten.

Hearing him say how he couldn’t cum inside made her whimpers sadly so her pleasure moans outweighed them. “I’m on the pill daddy it’s okay. Do you want to do it…. do it daddy paint my inside white. Make me your girl only daddy just tonight. This is your only chance isn’t it daddy?” She began guilt tripping him thinking that would make him shoot his load inside her. Even though they were going on a trip the next day she figured he might be embarrassed. At least tonight she could get some of his cream inside and then talk him into more over the cruise.

Alex just kept his cock still inside of his daughter as he watched the way she kept pushing back and gyrating on his cock. He couldn't help but bite his bottom lip and moan at the sight of it, and it even caused him to pull on her hair harder than before. "Mmm, it looks so good inside you! Your ass looks so good, and your pussy feels even better.....and if this wasn't the one and only time we were doing this.....then maybe I would get a camera and take some pictures of my cock sliding in and out of you." He moaned as he caressed her ass whilst he let her fuck herself on his cock.

As wrong as he knew it would be to shoot a load inside of his daughter's pussy, he did feel a little better when she told him she was on the pill. It didn't help that she always did have an ability to get her way with him. "Mmm.....Daddy does want to baby.... but that doesn't make it right..... but maybe....it'll be okay if it is Daddy's one and only chance!" He groped her ass cheeks harder than before as he could feel himself getting just that little bit closer. "I mean it though baby! Even.....when we go away tomorrow..... nothing like this....can ever happen.... again."

Gyrating and ticking as she was trying to make this as difficult as possible for him to say no. A part of her thought this was her only chance to convince him but she knew she had two weeks to tease him to the point of giving in to her deviant sexual needs.

When he pulled her long hair she yelped but a list filled moan followed showing how badly she wanted him to pull more. “Don’t hold back daddy….just this once….give me what mom doesn’t need..” hoping that her taunting would make him lose control with her. Kat wondered how he would look at her in the morning as well.

“Just this once daddy….cum in me….I’ll be an…UHHHN….angel on the cruise if you pump me full of you!!! MMMM!!” He felt her walls clench him so tight as she fought off her own climax but with how she dripped he knew she was close!

As wrong as Alex knew it was, Kat continued to make it continuously harder for him to say no. He knew that cumming inside of her was going to be a very bad idea, but with how she kept making it feel so good, it was just becoming harder and harder for him to want to pull out when he would need to cum. At the same time though, she had agreed that it would only be the one time.

When him pulling on her hair caused her to moan louder, it caused him to pull on her hair even harder. "Ughh fuck! Okay baby..... just this once!" He pulled hard on her hair and drove his hips forward, driving more of his cock deep inside of the tightest pussy he had ever fucked. "Mmm....you know your mom is still going to want Daddy's cock, don't you baby? She wants daddy to fuck her again tonight so she's got something to remember Daddy by for the next two weeks whilst we're away."

He groaned loudly as he felt her tight walls clenching around his thick shaft buried deep inside of her. "You better be a good girl on the cruise! Daddy....can't let this happen again! It's.... wrong now....and it would be wrong.....mmm.....if it were to happen again.... which it won't!" He pulled back on her hair as he drove his cock deep inside of her; his balls beginning to slap against her ass cheeks.

Alex could feel every plus and quiver her tight term pussy unleashed on his throbbing cock. Her dad had to know how badly she wanted this with how bad she shoved herself back on him.

Oh it hurt so good! She blatantly lied knowing that she had no intentions of keeping it. Her dad had out performed her past boyfriends.

“Give it to me daddy. Just once….just tonight daddy….so close….” He heard her begging as the sounds of his heaving slapping balls spanked her dripping teen slit. “good girl…cruise….MMMMM!!!! Give me my birthday gift daddy!!!!” That she screamed into her pillow as he pounded her tiny hole raw.

The cruise was going to be a dream if her dad would forget about her mom for the two weeks but if his cock was this great now she just had to have it for two weeks!!!

It was true that Alex could feel every pulse and quiver as his daughter's tight teenage pussy clenched hard around his hard and throbbing cock. It was unlike anything he had ever felt before, and even though he probably wouldn't ever admit it, she was making him feel as if he wanted more! A lot more! It was why he had to try his best to convince himself that this would be the one and only time.

Hearing how close she was made him grip her hair harder as he started to pound her pussy just that little bit harder. "Mmm yess baby! Just this once!" He repeated as he groped and then spanked her ass cheek hard.

"Mmm.... you want Daddy's load as your birthday gift, do you baby?" He groped and spanked her ass cheek again. "Daddy's so close baby! Daddy's so close to giving you your birthday present!" He moaned louder as his balls slammed repeatedly against her ass.

When her dad gripped her long hair and pulled tighter his sweet teen daughter lost it and that was when he received her first climax and to his surprise she squirted back on his pumping girth!! “DADDY!!!!” She screamed into her pillow luckily muffling that intense scream of passion. Her had had yet to cum but like his wife he knew his daughter wouldn’t be done yet!

“Cum in me for my birthday daddy! Please…PLEASE!!” Kat begged from her face hidden pillow position. His slaps made her smooth pink ass red as she pushed back on him sachet juices dropped down toned thighs. Katherine couldn’t just let this be it. This cruise had to have more of this even though her daddy said only tonight, but what he didn’t know was how was planning to make her own father addicted to her tight as cunt.

Even though he hadn't yet cum himself, Alex could feel himself getting really close, especially when he felt his daughter cumming all around his cock. Feeling her cum all around his cock left him right on the edge, and he knew there was no way he was going to last much longer now. He slowed right down inside of her, knowing he was only moments away from filling her tight, teenage pussy with his thick load. "I'm gonna cum baby!" He moaned as he pulled hard on her hair.

Pulling back just a little, Alex drove the length of his cock inside of his daughter one more time. "Ughh fuck! I'm cumming!!" He moaned loudly, groping her ass hard as his hard and throbbing cock began to erupt inside of her, pumping her full of his thick and warm load.

Kat hearing his magic words amped up her attack. Wiggling and pushing back as well as clenching her walls as tight as she could. Her dad was treated to very special evening. All she wanted was to feel his heat splash deep inside her. The way she pushed back it was almost as if she was trying to get him to bottom out inside her as he bumped against her cervix.

The moment she felt that title wave explosion her body quivered and shook. Biting the pillow so hard she ripped it! Alex felt her vice grip cling tight to his pulsing rod. Her moans muffled as her bed squeaked and strained under the intense secret fucking of her life. He was so much better than her boyfriend!

“DADDY!” She screamed into her pillow luckily it was hidden by the fluff. The wet slapping sounds of the flesh filled her room. She felt so dirty and loved it!

This must be how her mom feels when he pounded her full of his cum. “GIVE ME ALL OF IT!!!” His tiny daughter demanded. Her body wanted the seed that created her deep inside her. He shot so deep it would not leak out right away with how tight she was. When he came it sent her convulsing into a string of orgasms. The way she whimpered rang in his ears. Is at that very moment she knew what she was going to do for the entire cruise.

Make daddy love her more than her own mother.

Beads of sweat had begun to roll down his forehead as his daughter was finally able to make him cum deep inside of her. What really surprised him was just how hard she would make him cum, and just how deep she was able to take him. This was the first time he had been balls deep inside of his daughter, yet she had been able to take him deeper than her mom ever could, and he had lost count as to how many times he had fucked her mom.

The moment he started to unload inside of her, a loud groan of pleasure passed his lips. He threw his head back and pulled hard on her hair; his hips bucking forward, driving his cock into her more. The head of his cock pressing against her cervix as he continued to empty his balls inside of her.

Alex slowed right down inside of her as he pumped shot after shot of his thick load inside of her teenage pussy. Eventually, he slowed to a stop; his hand still on her ass and he slowly released his grip on her hair. His breathing was hard and heavy, but he made no attempt to pull his cock free from her pussy. "Ugh fuck..... I can't believe.....how hard you....just made me cum baby! Daddy....hasn't cum that hard.....in a long time." He panted and smiled as both of his hands moved to her hips.

"Mmm....if this wasn't.... just a one...time thing....then I would say....I could really....get used to....this pussy! If I wasn't.... your Daddy anyway." Alex started to caress her ass as he pulled back just a few inches. However, instead of pulling back all the way, he pushed back inside of her nice and slow again.

Back
Top Bottom