Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
I shrug. "Do you have a better idea? Raven did not exactly volunteer to join the rescue mission and neither did any of the others. Not that I blame them, it's not their fight, and they could be making powerful enemies by taking our side. We need a nuke and so far it seems that you're it."

Your suggestion catches me by surprise. "Why?" I ask. "I'm not a magic user, it will be just a waste of good energy. But if you insist, I'll humour you."

I take the glass and gingerly sip from it. It tastes not unlike regular milk, only sweeter and with a strange aftertaste that I cannot identify. "By the way," I continue between sips. "Raven said that this body sort of grew a mind of it's own. What will happen to it when we restore Kelly? I'd rather not kill it if I can avoid it."

"Yeah, I know. It's up to us." I say as I watch you. "I don't think she would die. Most likely Karen would simply gain the memories her body has now." As you drink the milk you feel a buzzing sensation and I see your eyes glow a bit. "Shit, that's what I was afraid of. You can feel the power right? That stuff can give normal people magic energy." I sigh and lay back "That's gonna be dangerous as hell if someone untrained were to drink a lot of that. They'd have no idea how to really control the power. They'd either vaporize someone or themselves by accident or do who know what you themselves or people around them. Still, that stuff is gonna be like gold. Even if it's not a drug people will want the power it can give them, get addicted to having power over others...this is bad." I look over at you, "Don't worry, you haven't had enough to do anything, plus I bet the energy will just sit inside you till it's used. In the mean time are you serious about that offer? No more limits between us? I could make it easier on you and have your sense of loyalty to Karen removed till this is over. You'd still love her of course though."

"No," I shake my head, "I wouldn't subject Karen to memories of being nothing more than a huge-titted dairy cow. There must be another way, maybe an artificial body..."

As I drink the milk, I feel a warm tingling develop in my stomach and spread outward, making my fingertips tingle. Every sensation seems to intensify -- the light feels a little brighter, your voice a bit louder, the glass in my hand somewhat more textured... Even my mind is affected, with the thoughts running faster and the feelings being stronger. It's like a drug unlike any other.

"What is the matter with you witches?!" I snap at your suggestion. "Can't you just leave people's minds alone? They are not toys for you to tinker with!" There is a whirlwind inside me, spinning, accelerating, latching onto my anger and amplifying it. Memories begin to surface -- of you giving me a foot fetish, of Carmen stealing my name, of Cynthia making me... Emotions well up in my chest, shame, anger, frustration, fed by the vortex that spins faster and faster and faster... "What do you even know about loyalty or love?" my voice rises to a shout as the energy in me swells. "My feelings for Karen are my own, and I got that magical tattoo so that nobody -- not even you! -- can touch it!"

My vision acquires a bluish tint as the background fades and all external sounds become muted. There is only me and you, the raging fury and its target. It is high time that somebody told you what you are. "You," I raise my finger to point at you and the air crackles around it, "are full of it!"

And like on on cue, the vortex billows, wrapping itself around my words, and carries their imprint in a sudden discharge through my outstretched finger.
vbhpbo.png
My knees buckle and I fall to the floor as the alien energy is drained from me. All the anger is gone, leaving me bewildered and confused.

You see me collapse just as the magical energy hits you squarely in the chest. At first you feel nothing, then a pressure starts building in your rib cage. Looking down, you see your breasts surge forward, inflating lake a pair of balloons. A moment later your stomach follows suit, then your ass, and your limbs... Your clothes stretch, then rip, unable to contain your expanding flesh and soon your blimp-shaped form starts drifting up toward the ceiling.

vz6siy.gif

"Kelly!" I scramble up on unsteady legs and try to grab your foot but it slips from my grasp as you rise into the air, finally coming to rest ten feet above the ground. "I'm sorry! I did not meant to! Are you alright?"

I shrug. "We can figure it out later, maybe just do a trade then."

"I don't mean it like that. It was just a suggestion, I'm just trying to make it easier on you. Calm down" I say as I feel a surge of power from you. "Al...seriously, calm down." I say, backing away but it's too late. You anger explodes and a blast of energy hits me. I hold my arms up to protect myself for all the good that would do, caught off guard by a magic attack coming from you. I look down and think maybe you did give the magic any direction so it did nothing but I'm not that lucky. I see my body start to inflate and I try to counter act it but it happens too fast and before I know it I'm lifting off my feet and rising toward the ceiling. Before I know it I'm naked and bouncing off the ceiling, my arms and legs stretched out from being inflated too.

It finally stops and I take a breath, "Yeah, I think I am. Looks like it stopped. Don't worry, it's not your fault, you didn't know what you were doing, give me a bit and I'll try to fix it. Would help if you could pull me down though." It feels oddly good, I feel so light. Thankfully it seems limited to my body and not my head too, last thing I need to be is an airhead.

"Damn!" My legs suddenly feel weak and I lean on the wall to steady myself. "I don't know what came over me, it was like a my emotions were amplified tenfold. I had no control. And then the magic... It was intense, almost like an orgasm. Is that how magic feels like to you? It's probably more addictive than crack!" I look at the empty glass in my hand and put it down. "That stuff is dangerous!"

I take a step toward you and the floor swims under my wobbly feet. "Whoa!" I lower myself down and look up at you. "Give me a moment... Just... float for a while." For some reason it strikes me as incredibly funny and I find myself giggling. "Maybe I should just tie a string to your toe and paint you pink?" Breathing deeply, I force myself to calm down, then an idea forms in my head. "Do you think my words and thoughts shaped the magic? I said that you were full of it, and now you are. It's a good thing I did not say you were full of shit. That would have been messy..."

I start giggling again and force myself to stop. "Sorry Kelly, I think there is a residual effect."

"Hey!" I giggle, "Actually that might feel good if you use your hands." I grin. "Yeah, most likely. Eww, don't even think that!" I wiggle a bit seeing how much I can move and it's not much more then flapping my hands and feet.

Raven walks in about then. "Hey, I got..." She looks at you. "Are you ok, wheres Kelly?" She looks up when she sees you looking at me. She stares for a bit then laughs. "Did you do that?" she asks you. "Kelly had you try the milk to see if it works on regular people huh? I already know it does, that's what I can to show you." She jumps up and grabs my ankle and grabs some rope from a cabinet and ties it around my ankle. "This will most likely wear off on its own since you don't know how to make stuff permanent and did want it to be permanent, right?" She hands you the rope. "Might want to use one of Kelly's shrinking wands on her, I don't think she will fit through the door like that." She waits for you before leading us back to her room, which is part office with an apartment attached. The TV is on and she has you sit down to watch.

On tv is a news report showing what looks like cellphone footage. Someone seems to be hiding while some boy talks to a girl. "I'm tired of being ignored by girls, well you won't ignore me anymore!" He says before pulling a vial with a blue glowing liquid in it and drinks it. He grins as he points at her and whispers something that sounds like bimbo. The girl doesn't know what to do as a burst of energy hits her. She looks down where it hit her for a moment before her breasts start to grow. "Oh my god! What's happening... *giggle*... to me?!" she giggles more, her voice getting higher pitched. She cups her breasts as they grow. "Oh, they like..feel so good!" She looks at the boy. "Wanna play with my titties?" She asks with a big smile, her hair long and blond now, her lips much fuller and softer now. The boy grins and walks over and pulls her top off and rubs her breasts. She seems to love it, asking him if he'd like a blow job. He nods, "Sure, but first where is your friend?" She giggles, "Oh, Stacy is hiding in the closet." She says without a moments though. The person holding the phone makes an "Eep!" Sound and drops it before there is a flash of light and you here her start giggling. Then the video ends and switches over to a news reporter talking about it. Apparently this was uploaded online and the cops shows up after it happened. Everyone is fine though the boy is in trouble. Know one seems to know where this new 'drug' is coming from or even what it is.

Raven turns the TV off. "Pretty sure I know what that was that kid took, We have a source for it sleeping in one of my rooms. Did you see that kid? He looked...crazy." I nod and you know why, that stuff is more addicting then we thought. It seems to cause extreme pleasure to use, at least for normal people, I seem fine so far.

"I think I did," I answer Raven. "Not intentionally though. It was like this energy kept building in me, pushing me, until it burst. I felt like a capacitor that got shorted out, I had no conscious control over what happened. Hell, I didn't even know what would happen, much less wanted it to be permanent."

When she hands me the rope I look up at you, trailing us like an oversized balloon, but you don't seem too upset about your predicament for some reason, which makes me feel a little less guilty, but soon that feeling of guilt evaporates due to the lingering giddiness from the milk. It's hard to feel bad when your endorphin levels are off the scales. Following Raven's suggestion, I fish in your bag for the wand, aim it at you and start working, aiming it at one body part at a time to shrink it back to normal.

First your stomach deflates, then your limbs, until the only inflated part left is your breasts. I look at them wistfully -- so big, round and taut -- and reluctantly lift the wand to zap them, but as I do, I feel the remains of the residual magical energy in me stir... It is too faint to directly affect anything after that big discharge, but it flows into the wand, subtly altering it's operation so that the beam it emits spreads out, bathing all of your body instead.

Immediately you start shrinking rapidly -- all of you, keeping the proportions -- and by the time I realize what is happening and deactivate the wand, you resemble a small doll attached to two large balloons. Strangely, your hair is longer, reaching down to your knees. Maybe the area of the wand's effect did not fully cover it, so it shrunk less than the rest of your body.

ttvtjx.png

I look at Raven but she just laughs and walks out of the room, motioning for me me to follow. Maybe when somebody has been doing magic for as long as she has -- or you for that matter -- they are no longer fazed by such transformations, however bizarre they may be. I suspect that she is enjoying it, maybe it's her succubus nature reacting to the lewd overtones, or maybe she just finds magical mishaps funny. Deciding that the answer to this can wait, I shrug, mumble a half-hearted "sorry" in your direction and hurry after her.

When I see what's on the news I understand why Raven and you are so upset. But something seems strange. "I don't understand. How was this guy able to control the magic like a wizard?" I ask. "It was completely random for me." As I turn to Raven, I catch a glimpse of my reflection in the mirror on her wall. "Oh god," I groan. "I look like a kid in an amusement park, holding Kelly like a helium balloon. The only thing missing is a big wad of pink cotton candy. We need to get her back to normal if we're about to go after Karen's soul"

I actually don't mind too much. I like this sort of thing and I can tell it's not permanent, though even permanent doesn't mean something can't be fixed, just that it's much more difficult, sometimes impossible but not always. I float there as I feel parts of me shrinking. I frown a bit as I remember that's not how the wand is supposed to work, it's supposed to cause a slow erotic shrink to a person, not parts of their body but their entire body. I'm about to say something when I feel the effect spread and I start shrinking all over...mostly. Seems the left over energy inside you screwed with the magic in my wand. I sigh and caress my inflated tits and moan a bit, they do feel pretty good like this, so full and tight and sensitive.

I bob along in the air over you as we watch the tv. "Hey, don't make fun. Just hope your inflation spell ends before the shrinking one does." I look at Raven and we think about what you said for a bit. "It's possible the kid had latent power, like Karen. So he was able to control what was going on more easily." She says. I nod but add, "True, though I'd bet he was a normal human and that wasn't his first does of that stuff, He's had time to practice. Look how he's acting...he's like a drug addict. I don't feel anything like that from drinking that milk but Al did."

I start to feel a tingle as your spell starts to wear off and my breasts slowly go back to normal, my body lowering down onto your lap. I lay there and look up at you. "Grab the rubber wand and you can have some fun with me before I grow back to normal." I grin. Raven smiles too, "Hell, why not do me too, I wouldn't mind joining in for a bit. Last time I looked at your iPad Karen's signal hadn't moved, and looks like it hasn't moved in a long time. I'm starting to think they haven't put her in a new body yet."

"Not my spell," I shrug. "I was just a conduit. If it was my choice, I'd have turned you into an upstanding citizen..."

I listen to the discussion between the two of you. "Whatever the explanation it, this is far too dangerous to be let lose. After we get Karen, we need to find a way to shut this operation down."

Just then, I see your breast deflate back to their normal proportions, and without their buoyancy you float down on my lap. "Oh, come on, you two!" I exclaim. "My girlfriend's changed body is lying in the next room while her mind is held captive in a jar somewhere, and all you can think about is sex?"

"Keep telling yourself that. The spell didn't shape itself after all."

I giggle at your reaction. "I know but 5 minutes won't make much difference"

Raven looks at me, "5? Maybe 10, 5 for each of us." I laugh. "You did agree to 'recharge' me after all." I say looking up at you all small and naked and cute. "Come on, use the rubber wand on me, it'll make my Vag take up my whole body at this size. If you use it on raven then hit her with the shrinking wand you'll get to feel her pussy tightening up as she shrinks. It's what most couples buy those wands for actually." I wink.

"Jesus, Kelly!" I shake my head in exasperation. "It's not the time, it's the principle. I did agree to let you 'practise' on me so to speak, and only because Sarah and Melanie said it will make your magic stronger, which can help us rescue Karen; but what you want has nothing to do with it, you may as well zap yourself and go sit on a dildo, or have Raven here grow an appendage to stick in you -- I'm sure she's done that before, given what what I saw in that tentacle room."

I frown a little feeling bad. Raven looks at you, "Yes yes. But if she's gonna practise it'll help if I'm here to coach her and show her what to do. Drawing in sexual energy takes practice. As for the tentacle room it's set up to absorb and store the energy. I can draw in energy from everyone in the club but not very efficiently. I can only absorb about 40 percent that way. The tentacle room is about double that. But even then my body can only store so much. I can tell Kelly is actually more powerful then me, she just needs to exercise her powers". She looks at me and smiles. I blush a little and look at you, which is pretty cute with how small I am. "Please. Here. I'll make it easier for you". I grin and you feel your cock start to get hard...very hard. Making you very horny.

One thing you've noticed is my powers don't seem limited to one type of magic. Most magic users are only able to do one or two types of magic. Healers heal and while there are a few types of healing they are limited to that. Offensive magic users can cast lightening and fire and what not but not usually anything else, no healing, no teleportation. Plus offensive types are usually grabbed by the military to be used, and they don't tend to get a choice. Up till now I've mostly done physical changes but I helped raven make the teleportation circle plus you know I can do mind control stuff, and that energy blast was definitely destructive. Clearly I can use any type of spells I want, which puts a big target on me if the government ever finds out.

I see you grin and feel a rush of blood to my groin, making my member instantly stiffen, the sudden bulge in my pants nearly throwing you to the floor. A groan escapes my lips as a wave of arousal washes over me. I have never been so hard in my life, and although the tattoo protects my mind from outside interference, my body -- or a choice part of it -- demands immediate attention.

"It is only going to get worse," Raven remarks matter of factly. "I recognize that spell, it will drive you mad with desire unless you take care of it, and jerking yourself off won't help -- you can only get release when she tells you to."

My crotch feels on fire. "Raven..." I gasp, involuntary thrusting my pelvis forward. "Do something!"

"Oh no," she grins, shaking her head. "It is between you and Kelly. That collar you put on when you arrived marked you as her property. I cannot override her, club rules," she shrugs. "You have two options, you can either use her rubber wand to make her fit you, or I can resize your pride and joy to fit her," she holds up her thumb and forefinger with barely half an inch of distance between them. "Either way, you're ending up inside her."

"Damn you!" I hiss, frantically undoing my belt and fly, and pulling my underwear down to expose my engorged tool. My hand slips into your bag to pull out a wand and zap you with it, before impaling you on me like an onahole. Hopefully I got the correct one, otherwise I'll probably split you in half.

"OH, you better use the wand." I say teasingly, wanting to feel you cock fill and stretch me. I grin as I see you grab the wand and zap me with it, my body taking an a slight sheen as I become rubber. I giggle as you grab me and push my crotch against your cock like a man possessed, which in a way I suppose you are. I moan as I feel your huge dick pushing against my poor pussy before it finally gives and stretches open to take you, my little body simply stretching around your cock as I moan. The spell I enchanted on that wand is made for this, not just making me rubber but turning all my insides into one big vagina. You could actually push all the way out my mouth if you tried, though with me all the way down your cock bottoms out in my chest. My arms and legs just flail as I go limp and let you use me as I enjoy every moment. Raven sits there and talks to me, trying to coach me on how to pull in sexual energy from you. The link making it easier for me than it normally would be which does make the training easier. I cum pretty easily as my body is so fucking sensitive like this and your cock is filling all of me, it's kind of hard to focus on anything, much less raven's talking. Probably not the best way to train but I get it done and when you cum I manage to draw in some of your energy. You can almost feel it assuming you aren't focused on all the cum shooting out my mouth.

Your skin feels different in my hand as the wand's magic takes effect. Rubbery yet smooth, like latex. And once you stretch enough to fit my member, it is like a tight condom getting rolled onto it, that is until I start pumping you up and down its length.

You weren't joking when you said it will turn you to rubber. I can see the bulge from my rod stretching your stomach as it impales you, as if you don't have any internal organs, just one hole that goes through. How can you even be alive like that, much less more? Even magic needs to follow some rules. This is madness, but I am too worked up to think...

The burning need in my loins makes me speed up. Up... Down... Up... Down... The sooner I get it over with, the better. Damn you witches for doing this to me, for making me enjoy it...

I place my thumb and forefinger on your breasts and squeeze, half expecting you to honk like a rubber duck. Instead, a soft moan escapes your lips as your little arms and and legs convulse and flail like a marionette with randomly pulled strings. How can you make sounds without any space for lungs? This is too weird...

Faster and faster I go until I feel you you tense up, convulse and vocalize your climax, squeezing my meat as you do. It should have pushed me over the edge, but it doesn't happen. I pound harder, frantically going in and out of you like a piston in an attempt to get release. My efforts cause you to orgasm a second time. And a third. And still I am denied one. Through the haze of my frenzy, I dimly recall Raven's words about needing permission. "Kelly... please..." I groan looking down at you, hoping that some part of your brain can still register my pleas. Luckily, you are not completely out of it. "Cum..." you mouth and I immediately explode into you, filling you with bursts of love juice that overflow your capacity and shoot out from every orifice in your body.

"Fuck..." I pull you off of me and look down at my dripping genitalia. "Do you have a towel?" I ask Raven. "Or at least some tissues so I can wipe myself off?"

"No need," she grins, then puts her thumb in her mouth and sucks on it as she slowly pulls it out. I feel a soft pair of phantom lips clamp on my member and travel along it, leaving it squeaky clean. "Sucking a guy off from across the room is not too difficult for a succubus witch, but did you know that once I have tasted you, I can do it from any distance? Better hope I don't get a craving when you're in the middle of an important business meeting," she winks at me.

"You'd probably enjoy doing it," I grumble, pulling my underwear and pants back up and zipping. "Now that both of you had your fun, how soon we can go after Karen?"

Last edited:
I lay there in a daze. I don't even remember saying you could cum but obviously I must have cause I'm full of it and covered with it. I cough a bit to get clear my throat and take a breath. Contrary to what you though I do have lungs, well, more like an air pocket so I can suck in air and let it out again so I can talk anyway. The rest of my body was mostly pussy, connected to my mouth and ass so I could be fucked in any hole. "Ugh, someone wash me off before the spell wears off... please." I groan as I start to move again and sit up. "Wow, I feel good! And I don't mean from the sex either."

Raven grins, "That's from the energy you just absorbed. It's much more potent then normal magic." She looks at you. "What? I don't get a turn? Come on, I've been very helpful and it won't slow you down enough to matter and Kelly needs a few minutes for afterglow to wear off anyway." Raven holds up the rubber and shrinking wands, wiggling them around in front of you and grinning cutely. "Pweese"

"You just don't get it Raven," I sigh. "I love Karen, I don't want to have sex with anyone but Karen, and the only reason I do it with Kelly is because this is the best way I can help Karen. Yes, I have broken that rule since this affair has started, and this is something I regret and will have to get Karen's forgiveness for. That said, you are not coming with us to collect her mind, you do not have a contract binding me to you, and you don't need me to satisfy your urges when you can grab any guy from the street and fuck him to your heart's desire to achieve the same result."

"I realize that you can force me with your magic," I continue, "but if you have a shred of decency left in that succubus soul of yours, you should respect my wishes. Now if you could zap Kelly to normal, we will be on our way."

Raven looks down after you get done. "Sorry, you're right." she says quietly. I hop off your lap and grow myself back to normal and put my arm around her. "It's alright Raven." I look at you. "She's just used to everyone here being open about sex so don't be too hard on her. And she has helped us a lot. We couldn't have gotten Karen's body back without her, even if she didn't go with us. And shes the one who's gonna do the work reversing that curse while we try and get Karen's mind back." Raven nods, "Yeah, it's gonna take some work but I promise I will fix your girl." She smiles reassuringly at you.

"Alright then, I'm gonna get dressed and we can go, looks like it's gonna be a two day drive from here." She nods, "If you need anything let me know" She says to us before she leaves to work on fixing Karen's body while we get ready. As I'm getting dressed I talk to you. "We don't have a car now but I have an idea how to get around. I can shape shift into a bird, or something else that can fly, easily enough if you don't mind me shrinking you so you can ride on me? Might not be as fast but it'll be a lot easier to stay off the police radar."

"I'm sorry, Raven," I sigh. "I didn't mean to unload on you. I appreciate your help, I really do, but I am doing this for Karen, and I don't think she will appreciate my sleeping around while she were gone, especially with witches. Even as it is, I will have a difficult time explaining the sex with Sarah and Melanie, not to mention Kelly -- the issues between them run deeper than mere sibling rivalry. I wish it were different," I shrug, "but that's how it is. I will not hurt the feelings of the one I love if I can avoid it."

"Shrink me?" I do a double take at your suggestion. On one hand, I saw you get shrunk several times, and it didn't seem to have any adverse effects on you, but on the other hand, the idea of being powerless -- not just in the magical sense but in the physical one as well -- putting me completely at your mercy, is kind of scary. But then, after all we've been through, I think I can trust you.

"I guess," I say hesitantly. "If it raises our chances of success..."

"Well. It won't hurt them at least. It's all I can think of to get around really. We can't teleport everywhere. It's energy intensive and time consuming. And we can't drive, first time the cops see us that'll cause more problems. Best if we can just skip over all that". I give raven a hug. "Thanks for your help". She hugs back and gives me a kiss, more then a friendly one too. "Be safe". She says and looks at you, "both of you". I nod and start getting dressed.

After a bit we are ready and grab our stuff and head up to the roof. "Alright. Hold on to our bag and stand still". I start shrinking you. You don't feel much of anything except everything grows around you. Soon your maybe 5 or 6 inches tall. I grin at you. "If only we had time for some fun". I quickly start to shrink myself but also change. My clothes morphing into my body as I turn into a bird. One big enough for you to ride on easily but still be quick. I'm not much bigger then you when it's done, maybe twice your size. "Alright. Climb up and hold on". You hear my voice in your head. Once you do I take off, as gently as possible, and head north. Only stopping to rest and get a drink but we make good time this way, especially when the wind is blowing the way we are heading.

Al's POV

I wait for your embrace to end then step next to Raven and hesitantly wrap my arms around her. "Thank you Raven, for everything." I give her a peck on the cheek then step back, keeping a hold on her hand. "Please take care of my girl's body while we're away." I give her hand a squeeze then turn to fetch our bags and follow you upstairs. On the way I have an idea and stop to pull a piece of string from the bag, placing it some distance from me once we get to the roof.

"Um, OK..." I say nervously when you tell me to stand still and suddenly the world explodes around me, expanding in all directions. I hear your voice booming from up high and look up at your towering giant form, looming what looks like 60 feet above me. I feel a momentary sense of trepidation, realizing how small and powerless I became, not just in the magical sense but in the physical as well, but it passes as soon as you start shrinking as well, dwindling as your shape changes to that of a bird; way less imposing, although still about twice my size.

I turn to pick up the string I prepared earlier -- now the size of a rope compared to me -- and tie it around you like a harness, then climb up, securing the bag and myself before signalling to you that I am ready for lift-off. A couple of powerful beats of your wings get us airborne and you keep flapping until we reach a comfortable altitude where you can use the air currents to save you some effort. For the first couple of minutes I hold on to the rope for dear life, but as you get into a rhythm, I let myself relax and look down and around to enjoy the scenery.

The calm weather allows us to make good time with infrequent stops for biological needs, but when evening falls the sky becomes increasingly cloudy and a cold wind begins to blow, forcing us to fly closer to the ground. As we dart around buildings and trees, I see a large mansion up ahead, surrounded by green lawns and colourful flowerbeds. "Let's take a look," I shout, trying to overcome the wind noise before remembering that we can communicate telepathically. The tall metal fence around the estate may deter the casual passerby, but it poses no problem for us when we easily fly in above it.

It looks even more impressive up close, but as I admire it, an annoying buzzing develops in the back of my mind, then begins to grow stronger... Oh shit! I think as I recognize it as the effect of a spell disruptor, like the one the cops used on us at the diner. I try to tell you to turn get out of here as fast as you can, but it must be interfering with the telepathic link and all I get from you is static. A moment later I have to grab the harness to avoid being thrown off as you bank sharply and change direction, flying somewhat erratically, and I realize that you already know what is happening since your innate magic makes you more sensitive to the disruptor effects. "Hold on!" I lean forward to shout in your ear. "We're almost out of here!" Then suddenly the sky explodes in a rainbow of psychedelic colours and my consciousness slips away...

Slowly, I come to, with a foggy head and muscles complaining from laying on a hard floor, and when I open my eyes I see the blurry outlines of metal bars. Great, I think, caught by the cops and thrown in jail while they prepare a mile long grocery list of charges to throw at me. But as my vision clears and my surroundings come into focus, I realize that I am not in a jail cell but in a cage, set in the middle of an enormous oak table in a lavishly decorated room of gargantuan proportions; with another, slightly larger cage containing a huge bird -- you. It takes a moment for my perspective to shift, and then everything snaps back to scale: the room and its contents are not gigantic, it is us who are still shrunk.

"I wondered how long it will take you to wake up," a female voice with a hint of an indeterminate foreign accent comes from behind me and I turn around to see a face, larger than I am tall, resting on perfectly manicured intertwined fingers, looking down at me. The woman looks to be in her 40s, with features that look vaguely oriental, like you'd expect to see on a person of mixed ancestry, and just a trace of wrinkles in the corners of her almond-like eyes. A medium-length black hair and an impeccable business suit accentuating her svelte figure, complete the picture.

"A stroke of luck," she continues as she unscrews the lid from a metal thermos standing next to her and pours some bluish effervescent liquid into the cup. "I was planning to cut out the middleman for some time but did not expect a full-fledged witch to fall into my hands. The potency will be incredible," she chuckles then brings the cup to her lips and downs its contents. Her eyes glow briefly then her features smooth out, making her look a decade younger. "Your friend is about to get a permanent position as my employee."

I shudder as the memory of Karen's body strapped to the milking machine rises in my mind; you cannot suffer the same fate! I cast a glance in your direction, hoping that even in bird form you can use your magic to help us escape this lunatic. The telepathic connection still seems to be down, but you must have heard what the woman said. The woman notices me looking at you and laughs, pointing at your neck. "See this collar on her? Top of the line individual disruptor. The moment it senses even the tiniest buildup of magical energy, or if she tries to get away, it will scramble her brains. You know the feeling, that's how I brought you down. I can also trigger it manually of course, so if she tries anything, BZZZT!" she wiggles her fingers next to her temples, "Brains get scrambled."

"And what about me?" I ask. "You don't really need me, do you?"

"On the contrary," she grins. "I will have to remove the spell from your friend to make her useful for me -- can't harvest much from a tiny girl, much less from a bird. But you will make a fun toy just as you are. Whoever shrunk you did you a favour, I'd have no use for you otherwise and would have disposed of you, but now I think I'll keep you for a while. Oh, and in case you're planning to escape, it won't happen. I may not be a witch like birdie over there, but the milk gives me an ability to make certain... adjustments to people, which served me well in my business ventures. Soon you will want nothing more than to be my faithful slave."

"Fat chance!" I sneer defiantly.

A malevolent smile slowly spreads on her lips. "Perhaps a demonstration is in order..." She pours more of the milk into the cup and downs it, making her eyes glow again, then leans closer to my cage and points her finger at me, whispering "Your mind and body are mine to command..." A bolt of white energy from her finger hits me square in the chest, throwing me back against the cage. A fog fills my head, then clears...

"Stand up," the woman says, and I do as she commands. "You are completely devoted to me. You will address me as 'mistress' at all times, and will happily obey all my commands and satisfy my every whim. Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress," I reply meekly, with my eyes downcast.

"It's almost too easy," she grins. "Like taking candy from a baby." She stands up, picks up your cage and starts walking toward the door. "I have some business with your avian friend, but meanwhile, just to make it absolutely clear who is in charge, I want you to play with yourself but not climax. I will figure out what to do with you later."

"Yes mistress," I say dutifully as I drop my pants and start beating my meat...

Narrative for Kelly

The woman carries you to another room that contains a milking machine not unlike the ones that were in the warehouse that Karen's body was kept in. "It was unfortunate that the operation in Prague was shut down by some rogue agent," she says in a conversational tone. "But I was planning to get into that business myself for a while, and that gave me the excuse to speed things up. With you here, not only my personal supply will not be interrupted, but once I ramp up production, I will be able to corner the market with a superior product."

"Now, my dear, we have two options," she continues, putting your cage on a stand and taking a hexagonal amulet on a silver chain from the drawer underneath it. "Either you cooperate, and I will make the process quite pleasurable for you, or I use the collar to force you in a very unpleasant way." Suddenly a splitting headache hits you, causing you to caw in pain before it disappears as quickly as it came. "That was level four on the intensity scale," the woman says. "Five minutes of it will cause permanent damage, less on higher levels. Level ten will fry your brain in three seconds. I suggest you consider your next move carefully, it may be your last."

She opens your cage and reaches inside, pulling you out and placing the chain over your neck before lowering you to the floor and stepping back. A brief feeling of vertigo washes over you as you shoot up back to your normal size, regaining your human form in the process. The woman reaches her hand to remove the amulet and points to a chair next to the milking machine. "Please take your seat."

Back to Al's POV

As soon as the woman leaves the room, carrying you with her, I stop jerking off and slump against the cage, breathing a sigh of relief. It was a close call but my gambit seems to have worked. The tattoo seems to have done its job, and while I still feel an urge to masturbate in the back of my head, just like Raven had explained, I am able to ignore it. The important part is to make sure that our adversary continues to believe that she has me under her control, so she may get complacent and let slip something that I could use to our advantage, or leave my cage unlocked. And even though it may not be easy for me to do something in my shrunken state, it will still be possible. The only thing that bothers me is that she said "mind and body" while casting her spell. Hopefully it was just a figure of speech, because according to Raven, the tattoo cannot protect me from physical changes.

I sit down at the edge of my cage, preparing to resume my whacking off when the woman returns.

I look at you fearfully as she takes me away. Even as a bird you can tell I'm scared. I close my eyes and concentrate and you hear in your head, "Shrink....wear off....hours." I open my eyes and go limp in my cage from the exertion. I don't know how much got through but I hope it was enough. I watch as she uses her stolen magic on you and you do as she says but I'm pretty sure you're just playing along, though your cock springs up hard as a rock so she can control your body, luckily your mind is protected. Right now I'm wishing mine was cause I have a head ache still.

She takes me out of the cage and I look at her for a moment before I start to change back to human, my clothes coming back as well since I had them on when I changed. I go sit in the chair. "Happy? Why don't you let my friend go. I'll do what you want, you have no need for him." I say to her in a submissive tone as I think of what to do, though shes covered all her bases. All I can do it wait for you to change back and give me an opening, and heaven help this woman if she slips up. "Why are you doing this anyway? There are easier ways to get magic you can use for yourself"

Narrative For Kelly

The woman nods when you sit in the chair and walks around to stand behind you. You hear switches being flipped followed by a metallic clang as four restraints slide out, securing your wrists and ankles to the chair, then a soft hiss fills the air.

"Don't bullshit me," she steps in front of you, holding two transparent plastic hoses ending in suction cups and what looks to be a small bullet vibrator. "I have contacts in high places both in the government and in various magical circles, and if there was another way for a mundane to gain magical powers, I would have heard of it -- such things cannot be kept secret for long. But as of now, it's either artifacts or the milk, and artifacts can be detected. Besides, with the doses I've been taking, the withdrawal symptoms will not be pleasant if I tried to quit now. But enough talk..."

She bends down to undo the buttons of your blouse and opens it to expose your chest, then reaches behind you and unhooks your bra, pulling it up and nodding in appreciation at your naked breasts. "Nice and perky," her finger traces a path along your left breast until it reaches the nipple, flicking it. "Pity it won't last though, the process makes them swell with milk, but you probably already know that."

She places the suction cups against your areola and you feel a pleasurable pull as they latch on. "I've made some improvements to the machine," the woman says conversationally as she fiddles with a dial, and you feel the suction intensify, making your nipples spring out. "It is more efficient than the standard model, but it also amplifies the side effects. You'll get horny as fuck once the milking starts and it will only get worse, especially with your hands restrained." She holds up the vibrator and you catch a glimpse of runic symbols etched into it and feel a faint magical aura emanating from it. "This will make it easier to bear, for a while at least."

She reaches down to unbutton your jeans and grins when she notices the absence of panties. "Always ready," she chuckles and licks her finger before gently sliding it into you, making you gasp at the surprising jolt of pleasure -- you're not normally that sensitive. "I see it has started," she lightly tugs on one of the tubes with her other hand and you feel a buzz in your engorged nipple as a bluish liquid starts dripping from it and flow down the tube. The sensation spreads to the other nipple and soon you feel a pressure develop in your breasts, making the drip intensify.

"As for your little friend," the woman spreads your nether lips and pushes the vibrator in, evoking a moan. "You do realize that I cannot let him go, not after what he's seen. He's lucky in a way though, if you hadn't shrunk him I would've just disposed of him and used his blood to power my amulets, but having a live toy..." A wistful expression washes over her face for a moment, then disappears. "Unfortunately," she shrugs, "the milk alone cannot give me enough control for such drastic changes. I found out that I cannot change a person's size by more than 40% or so without killing them in the process -- it took some experimentation to find the range. But thanks to you he's safe for now, at least until I get tired of him."

The woman continues talking but it is getting harder to concentrate on her words. The bluish milk is now flowing freely from your breasts and when you look down on them, they appear noticeably larger, which for some reason doesn't seem to upset you. It would feel nice to play with your boobies, if only your hands were free. Maybe she would do that for you? Or stick her finger into you again -- god, it felt so good! And why didn't she turn the vibrator on already...?

You shake your head to clear it, trying to ignore the growing need in your loins, and blush when you see the woman's amused expression. "I know how it feels," she smirks. "Right now you are trying your damnedest to keep your focus, being angry at me may work for a while but it won't be enough. You may even be considering to try your magic against me. Go ahead, the collar will scramble your brains before you manage to pull a spell off, and multiple shocks can lead to permanent brain damage. Not that I care," she shrugs, "It's not your brains I'm after..."

"Anyway, I should go play with my toy now," she turns to the door. "And since you've been such an accommodating guest, I'll let you know how it feels." Then she walks out, leaving you alone with the milking machine and your mounting arousal.

Al's POV

As I wait for the woman to return, a faint ghostly voice sounds in my mind "Shrink....wear off....hours." and I realize that you are trying to pass me a message. Getting back to my normal size would give me more options to try to free you, but if it happens while I'm inside the metal bird cage I could be seriously injured. I have to get out of it. Too bad I couldn't make out how much time I have left...

Then the door opens and I hastily gab my member as the woman walks in. "Having fun?" she smirks sarcastically. "Must be frustrating not to be able to get release no matter how hard you try. You can stop now." She walks to the table and pours herself some more milk. "I usually ration myself," she says conversationally, wringing the cup to her lips. "But your friend is about to give me enough supply not to worry about such things." She puts the empty cup down and looks at me with her glowing eyes. "Strip."

"Yes mistress," I remove my clothes, remembering to keep the act up.

"Stiffen!" The woman's eyes flash as she points a finger at me, and I feel my muscles seize up, making my whole body go rigid. It does not feel like a cramp though, more like a full-body erection; there is no pain, just some discomfort as I lose my mobility and balance and topple down to the cage's floor. Luckily my breathing doesn't seem to be impacted, and I can still blink, but other than that I am completely paralyzed.

Crap! I think, lying there like a plastic doll. My fears are confirmed -- while my mind is relatively safe from her meddling, she does have control over my body. This complicates my plans.

"Play time!" A giant hand reaches inside the cage and pulls me out, positioning me in front of an enormous vulva, smoothly shaved with some runic symbols tattooed above it. "Now be a nice dildo and when I'm finished, I may let you cum too." I barely manage to take a deep breath before I am plunged into warm, wet darkness.

Narrative For Kelly

With the woman out of the room you try to figure out a way to escape, but the overwhelming horniness makes it almost impossible to think of anything other than your gushing breasts and the burning desire between your legs. You whimper and squirm, trying to grind your pussy against something, anything, but your restraints make it impossible. Why couldn't that bitch turn the vibrator on before leaving? God, you need to be fucked! Right now!

Suddenly you feel something force its way inside you. Looking down you cannot see anything out of the ordinary, but it feels like your vagina is being filled with a large fat cock. You make a frustrated whine of protest as you feel it slowly being pulled out, but then the phantom cock plunges back in, making you throw your head back with a moan, hitting it against the padded headrest. Again and again it repeats, slamming into you with ever increasing force and speed, each stroke sending you into aver increasing throes of passion.

At some point your billowing breasts get large enough to obscure your view of your crotch, but it doesn't matter as long as the pounding continues. In... Out... In... Out... Your whole body quivers, your moans rise in volume, until you cannot hold it anymore and with a loud scream explode in a mind-shattering orgasm, twisting in your restraints as the waves of climax wash over you, and finally slumping against them, breathing heavily over your impossibly round breasts.

However, the reprieve may only be temporary, as you feel the horniness begin to creep back.

Back to Al's POV

"Oh god, that was good!" The woman pulls me out of her vagina and tosses me, soaked and sticky and still rigid as a metal rod, onto the table. "Damn, I need a shower! You may move now, slave. Go into your cage and stay there."

I feel the paralysis lift and scramble toward my discarded clothes, trying to wipe myself clean. Ugh!

The woman laughs. "Maybe I'll let you wash yourself in the sink after I'm done, although I'm tempted to leave you marked by your mistress' pleasure. We'll see..."

With that she walks out of the room. I wait for a couple of minutes just to be sure, then cross to the edge of the table. The floor is a long way down, but there's a chair that I can use as a platform, and the square-cube law means that at my diminutive size I am proportionally more resilient. It takes me a moment to overcome my fear of heights and make my way down, then run over to the door and squeeze between the slightly ajar door and the jamb.

Once inside the room, I see you sitting in a chair, slumped against your restraints, with tubes siphoning bluish milk from your hugely inflated breasts into a tank behind you.

83nu5i.png

"Kelly!" I shout, running toward you. "Are you OK?"

I don't even hear you at first as I'm a bit out of it from the pleasure I'm feeling, and your voice is as small as you are, but after you get close enough and yell I perk up and turn my head. I can't even see past my tits now, they are so stupidly huge, but when I look to one side I see you down there. "Al! I'm so sorry I got us in this mess, I should have been more careful." I say, though there was no way for me to know this would happen.

I moan softly and gently buck my hips as my arousal is driving me crazy but it's not enough to make me cum. "I'm gonna go crazy if this keeps up." I say more to myself then to you as I watch my breasts being milked for a bit before I look back to you. "Did you get my message? The spell I used to shrink you isn't permanent. I only set it for like 12 hours cause I figured i could just recast it if I needed too but I didn't want you stuck if something happened and we were separated. You can try to escape and save yourself at least." I Say a little sadly. If I'm right then you have maybe 8 hours before you grow back to normal. "Why are you naked anyway?" I ask as you had clothes on when we were captured, before we were separated.

"It wasn't your fault," I tell you. "And if anything, you seem to have gotten it worse than I did. The clothes... Let's just say that like Venkman from Ghostbusters I got slimed. But don't worry about me, as long as she thinks I'm under her control and she can use me as a toy, I'll be alright. Although, if the growth happens while I'm in the cage, it can be a problem, But what about you? Are you in pain?"

"On the contrary," a voice sounds behind me, "she is in pleasure, probably as much as she can handle and soon to pass that mark."

Crap! I wheel around and see the woman standing near the door. I was so concentrated on you that I did not hear her open it, and now it is too late to hide. Still, against all reason, I sprint away, only to get hit by the paralysis again as I hear her call out "stiffen" after me.

"You've been a bad slave," she walks up to me and bends down to pick me up, lifting me up to her gigantic face. "I don't know how you managed to overcome my command to stay in the cage. Maybe I didn't phrase it strongly enough and that scheming little mind of yours found a loophole. That's the problem with these spells, they leave things open to interpretation. No matter, I'll just lock your cage door next time as a precaution. Still, you defied me and need to get punished," her eyes narrow. "Pain!"

A wave of blazing agony hits me. It feels like my every nerve is on fire. I want to scream, I want to curl into a ball and cry, I want to beg her to stop, but I cannot utter a sound and only the tears flowing from my eyes reveal my anguish as I am held in her hand while my mind shrieks Oh god, please make it stop make it stop make it stop...

The torment continues for what feels like an eternity in hell, then through the crimson haze I hear her say "enough!" and just like that, the pain vanishes. "That was one minute," the woman's voice booms. "Next time I will double the duration, but there will not be a next time, right?"

I would have shouted my agreement if I could move. Hell, I would have grovelled her feet for making it stop, but all I can do is to think to myself that no, there wouldn't be a next time. I'm no hero, I'll do anything she tells me to avoid experiencing this again.

She nods, as if reading my thoughts, and smiles. "I thought so. You be a good toy from now on. Now let's see how my dairy farm is doing."

Placing me on a table, she turns and walks to your chair, stepping behind it. You hear a squeak of a metal valve being turned followed by the sound of pouring liquid, then she emerges with a cup full of bluish liquid, which you assume is your milk. She raises it to her lips and takes a small sip. "Good vintage," she smiles, closing her eyes and licking her lips. "Tastes much better than my last batch." She brings the cup up to her mouth again and downs it, then gasps and stumbles, reaching out to grab the back of your chair to steady herself. Her eyes fly open and you see that her sclera has turned completely blue and is faintly glowing.

"Holy fuck!" she breathes out. "This is amazing! I knew a real witch's milk will be powerful, but I never imagined..." She raises her hands in front of her face and as she wiggles her fingers, bright electrical arcs flow between them. "I need more of this!" she points her finger at you and two blue sparks fly out to strike your chest, just below your enlarged breasts. You feel a tingling sensation and then growing pressure as your flesh starts pushing out, forming another, smaller pair of breasts just beneath the first, topped by pink puffy areola and protruding nipples.

p6ib50.png

With a snap of her fingers, two more hoses snake out from behind you and attach to your new breasts. Another snap turns the suction on, and you feel a pleasurable buzz as milky drops form on the straining nipples and get whisked away. "Don't worry," she laughs, "they will soon grow like the others. I'll see how much additional milk I can get from them, and if it looks like you have more in you, I'll give you a third pair. God, this power is unbelievable!" she shakes her head. "I can do anything! And," the glow in her eyes intensifies, "it's making me horny. I need..."

The woman licks her lips as turns her head to look at me, then literally rips her pants off and reaches out to grab me and stick me against her crotch. As soon as my feet make contact, they stick to her skin and at the same time I feel my arms fuse to my sides. My vision grows dim and my hearing fades until I can no longer see or hear anything, but at the same time my skin becomes much more sensitive -- the touch of her hand sending shivers through my core.

She steps toward you and points at your chair, which dutifully reclines to horizontal position like a makeshift bed. "Time to get fucked," she grins as she lowers herself on you.

Back
Top Bottom