Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
They both shake there heads. "No, she doesn't even know us that we know of. But she comes here often enough that we kind of know about her. And you are in a sex club for witches, what do you expect us to do with you." They both laugh. "You're lucky you aren't a girl right now, most witches are into chicks. A lot of guys come here just to see what that's like. Would you like to try that? I have yet to see a guy that doesn't like a dildo fucking his brand new pussy." Mel giggles. "Or playing with his new tits." Sarah adds

I roll my eyes. "You girls are incorrigible! The fact that I may -- and I emphasize may -- agree to let Kelly practise on me in order to help her get more powerful, does not mean that I want every witch in the building to have a go at me."

"I can practice on you now?" I say with a grin, standing in the door way. "Well that's a nice change of attitude. What brought this on?" I ask curiously. I look at you and the two girls, getting a bit turned on at all the nudity but I'm not naked, my usual dress on though my feet are bare as I carry my heels. I come sit down next to you on the edge of the bed to hear the story. Sarah crawls over and gives me a kiss and I happily kiss back for more then a few moments, my hands rubbing her back and feeling her up before she goes back to lay by Mel.

"Oh! Hi Kelly." I did not realize that you were listening at the door and the sudden sound of your voice startles me. How much did you hear? "We were, um..." I reach for the blanket to cover myself up. Even though my nudity did not bother me much a moment ago, I now feel very self-conscious about it, as if every exposed part is a potential target. I know that it is silly -- the thin fabric is no barrier for magic -- but for some reason it makes me feel less vulnerable.

Once you sit down, Sarah crawls over to you, eager like an attention-seeking puppy, and presses her lips to yours. I watch you kiss each other deeply as your hands roam over her naked body, and when the kiss breaks and Sarah goes back to playing with Melanie's toes, you look back at me and your expression tells me that you know perfectly well what we have been doing. But I see no reproach in your eyes, only amusement, a sort of 'I told you so' look that dares me to try to explain it away.

"Melanie was just telling me that you get power from, um, you know..." I avert my gaze as I continue, feeling myself blush a little, "casting those spells of yours. And I thought... We thought..." My cheeks feel on fire as you wait for me to finish. "That maybe if you get to practise a little on people that, well, consent, then maybe it will give us better odds against whoever is holding Karen."

"Anyway," I attempt to change the subject to something less awkward. "How did it go with Raven? Did you and Raven figured out how to protect my mind from interference? I think you said something about a magical tattoo?"

"Uh huh. I never really thought about it before. So you think I'm turning in a succubus like Raven?" She nods. I shrug. "Could be worse things that could happen to me I guess. Anyways. Yeah, we came up with something for you. Either a tat, which I'm not sure if you want, or a ring you can just wear. Either will work, one is obviously more permanent then the other." I reach over and start rubbing Sarah's foot before tickling it. She giggles of course, playing wiggling her foot in my hands. "If you're ready then get dressed and we can finish up here." I don't sound like I'm trying to hurry you but obviously the longer we wait who knows what's happening to your girl, my sister.

"A tattoo is better," I tell you. "Can't lose it, can't have it taken away, and as you said: permanent. Just don't make it too garish. It may seem like a joke to you, but I get to live with it."

"Sorry ladies," I say to Melanie and Sarah as I get up and start putting my clothes on. "It was fun, and you are really nice, and if circumstances were different I would stay and spend more time with you, but there are things I have to do. Good bye, and..." I hesitate for a moment, "thank you."

They each give you a kiss before you leave. I head back with you to see Raven. "He decided on the tattoo." I tell her. She just nods.

"Alright, have a seat and I'll get you tatted up." She tell you, pointing at a chair. Once you are seated she will ask where you want it. It doesn't take much to do. She mumbles some words for a while and the tattoo simply starts drawing itself on the spot you chose. By the time shes done you have a symbol. Not too big. Like those Asian symbols kids seem to like getting but this is more of a design. It looks kind of cool actually and it's only a couple inches across. "Alright. All done. Now this won't stop everything, especially if someone is determined. But what Cynthia did to you, you'd feel it still. The animal instinct, but you'd be able to control it better, it wouldn't just take over." I grin a bit at that. "And this won't do anything to stop physical changes. Other then that you're good to go I guess. I have the teleportation circle set up when you two are ready."

I sit and put my shoes on, some sneakers this time. I changed my clothes while you were getting your tribal tattoo so now I'm wearing jeans and a T-shirt. Something much more suitable to fight in if need be.

"They're nice," I tell you when the witches leave. "I hope we get a chance to see them again."

I follow you to Raven's place and sit down in the chair that she offers me. "I'd like it on the left shoulder blade, if it's OK," I tell her and start removing my shirt but she stops me with a gesture. Of course. A magical tattoo needs only magic to create, no mucking around with needles and inks is required. Easy, painless, hygienic.

I thank her when she is finished and stand up, turning to you. "I guess we should go."

I nod, getting serious now. "yeah, we've messed around enough, lets go get my sister." I head out with you to another room that have a circle on the around with symbols in and around it. "This will get you there and bring you back, just remember where you arrive, that's where the other end of this thing will be. " Raven tells us. I give her a hug and kiss and grab your hand and step into the circle, letting you carry our bag of stuff. After a moment we are someplace else.

"well we should be in Czechoslovakia. Not sure why they brought her here." Of course we both know this is a major human trafficking country. I look around for a second. "This way" I say quietly. It's pretty dark but there are lights as we walk towards a warehouse. We get close and stop, peeking around a corner but see no one. Probably cause it's so late at night. I quickly run to the buildings wall and sneak along the side till I find a door. Locked of course. I look in the bag and grab some chalk and draw a door on the wall. I look at you and grin as I knock on it lightly and a door appears and opens. "Could open that door but it could be wired to an alarm." I explain as I head into the dark building.

"Show-off," I mutter, trying to hide my smile as I follow you into the warehouse. Getting us inside without being noticed was good, but doing it in a Loony Tunes style was downright impressive. Not that I am about to admit it -- I need you sharp, not conceited.

The dim lighting inside the building illuminates rows of mostly empty industrial shelves, with small number of cardboard boxes and wooden crates scattered about as if left behind in a hasty cleanup operation. I step to one of the cartons and find it ripped open. Looking inside I see a small wooden box lying on the bottom. I take it out and pop it open, finding a set of ampules full of liquids of various colours inside. There is a picture on the lid which looks vaguely familiar, and after a moment I remember seeing it in a documentary on alchemy that ran on PBS half a year ago.

qcgo4h.png

"Look at this," I show it to you. "The men who took Karen used some sort of magical liquid on her. Maybe they got it from here, or from a similar place. We must be getting close..."

My voice must have been too loud, as suddenly I hear a voice shouting "Get them!" and a small glass bottle comes flying at you. We both notice it and jump aside, avoiding getting hit when it breaks on the floor and sends splashes of thick dark liquid in all directions, which quickly solidify to a gem-like substance. Unfortunately some of it hits your shoes instantly bonding them to the floor.

I take cover behind a crate and peek out, trying to locate our attacker, but the only person I can see is you, standing exposed in the middle of the floor. "What are you waiting for?!" I yell at you. "Get over here before they hit you with something nasty."

I just grin as we head inside. I look around till you call me over. Seeing the liquids I nod. "Yeah. Too bad they aren't labelled." I say before my head jerks up at the other voice. "Shit!" I curse as we both jump. I go one way. You go the other. I try to follow you but find my feet are glued to the ground. "I'm trying but that stuff got me". I pull and yank but my shoes are stuck good and I don't have time to try magic so I just slip my feet out of my shoes. My feet in socks as I run toward you. Sending some rather destructive magic heading in the direction of whoever threw that stuff at us.

You've seen me use magic before. It's always been fairly harmless. Even when those cops were chasing us in the forest. This ain't that magic and is definitely not harmless. Maybe not lethal. But not harmless either.

I watch you fight to regain your balance as your shoes stick to the floor, stopping you in your tracks. Then you slip free and run toward me, stopping mid way to thrust an outstretched arm in the direction the bottle came for and mumble something. A small ripple leaves your fingers and travels through the air, getting bigger and stronger the further it travels. The first shelf in its wake wobbles, the second careens, and the third one is picked up as if by a hurricane and flung out, sweeping everything in it's path and crashing into the far wall.

I stand speechless for a moment. That demonstration of destructive magic reminded me why normal people fear and shun the magically gifted. I shudder thinking what could happen if I got on your bad side. Better not delve on such things...

"Fuck!" I hear somebody groan, then another voice joins in in a foreign language "Kurva čarodějnice! Utíkej!" followed by the sound of footfalls and a door slamming shut.

I peek out from behind the crate, then step out. Everything seems to be quiet. "Come on!" I motion for you to come out and start walking toward the far end of the warehouse, following the path of destruction. We proceed with caution. While our assailants seem to have retreated, the results of your spell seem to have taken out the power so most of the lighting is gone, making navigating around the debris somewhat more complicated. On the other hand, the reduced visibility makes us less of a target in case those people decide to come back.

As you go around a fallen cabinet, you step right into a shallow puddle of liquid pouring from a ruptured container. Good thing it wasn't glass so there are no sharp shards lying around, but you still get your socks soaked, making your feet feel wet and cold. The coldness does not last long though, and is quickly replaced by a warm tingling, which unfortunately appears to be accompanied by clumsiness, as you literally start tripping over your feet. After a couple of near falls, the next one catches you by surprise and you crash down on your butt. The noise makes me turn around and I gasp when I see that your feet are twice their normal size and still growing.

6wem68.png

You quickly explain what happened and I look for something to dry your feet with. By the time I find a largish piece of fabric, you have already pulled your socks off, taking care not to touch the wet parts to avoid having your fingers suffer a similar fate. When I start towelling your enlarged feet off, you realize that they did not only grow larger but also became much more sensitive, and rubbing them with the cloth brings almost orgasmic sensations.

"Are you OK Kelly?" I ask with concern in my voice when I see you shudder under my touch and hear a soft moan escape your lips.

"Mmmm.. yeah, I mean no! We don't have time for this. Those guys could come back at any moment with help. Why the fuck would they even have a targeted growth potion here. Scratch that, I can guess. The pervs" I look at my feet, fighting the urge to touch them. My eyes glow for a moment but only for a moment. "Fuck, I can't concentrate enough to even cast a simple spell." I press my soles together and moan softly. "Of course it makes them feel super fucking sensitive too." I moan some more. "Quick, look for the shrinking wand in the bag. I can at least use that to shrink them back down. It's not meant to be targeted but I think I can change it, I made it after all" While you do that I start rubbing my feet like they are a pussy, moaning more and more as I feel an orgasm coming on.

"Sure thing," I nod, pick up your bag and start rummaging through it, only to be interrupted by your loud moans. I know that we don't have time to lose but it's difficult to look away from a girl getting off from touching her feet.

It gives a whole new meaning to the term 'foot job' I smirk, forcing myself to get back to searching your bag, but my thoughts are still occupied by the effect of the liquid. I sneak a peek at the puddle, noting that it has the same hue as some of the ampules in the box that I found; it could be interesting to use it...

Finally I find the wand and pass it you. "Here you go, bigfoot", I fail to resist a quip.

I stop what I'm doing long enough to glare at you for the comment. "Not funny!" I grab the wand. It takes me a bit to concentrate to control the magic that comes out of the wand so it will shrink just my feet and not all of me, and do it in a timely fashion, not slowly like the wands default. But I get it done. "Fuck, I'm gonna kill these guys just for doing that to me." I look to put my shoes back on, then see them still stuck in the glue. I tug on them to no avail. I sigh, not liking going barefoot, I hate getting my feet dirty and I'm wary of sharp objects that I might step on. I take the iPad out and take a quick look. "Come on." I say quietly as I head down a corridor, watching my step now. It's got several doors on either side. "She should be close, in one of these rooms probably. Keep an eye out for those guys. I doubt I killed em but I probably singed em a bit."

"Says you," I grin. "Personally I find it quite amusing. Sort of poetic justice for the stuff you did to me."

I watch you work the wand until you manage to fix your predicament. "You stepped into a puddle of magical liquid from a container that got knocked over when you threw a shelf at those men," I point out. "So technically, you did it to yourself. Besides, they didn't look like criminal masterminds to me, more like hired guards, or possibly even burglars we caught in the act -- given how fast they tried to split after realizing you were a witch. I mean, I'm all for neutralizing them, but no need to be too cruel."

I follow you down the corridor. "So, what's the plan?"

"I guess your right" I grumble as I get up. Walking along I take a look at the iPad again, zooming in a bit. "This says she should be right up here. Just make sure no one comes in behind us." I say as I walk up to a door along the hallway and look inside.

I gasp when look. "Oh my god, what are they doing?" I say quietly. I go inside. When you look in you see a few girls, all naked and sitting in chairs. They are moaning softly as their large breasts are milked by machines. At the end of the row you see Karen. Acting just like the others, moaning in blissful pleasure as she is milked. Her breasts must be double their normal size. The other girls, there's no way to tell how much they've grown but it's hard to believe any of them are naturally this big. Some of them must be H cups! The funny thing is they aren't even tied to the chairs, they are just sitting there. The faint humming gives away the presence of dildos attached to the seats of the chairs pleasuring the girls.

I see Karen. "Karen!" I hurry over to her. She opens her eyes and looks at us. "Hello. Are you here to be milked to?" She asks cheerily, almost childlike. I frown. "Karen? Don't you recognize us?" I ask. She just looks at us dumbly and shakes her head no. I look at her body. It's not just her breasts that have changed, she has spots on her skin and her ears are pointed like an animals with fur on them. Some of the other girls are further along. The spots of milk cows clearly visible.

I start getting mad. "Why would they go to all this trouble to make cow girls, or even just turn them into cows?" I say to myself. I look at the milk coming out of Karen, it's the same as the others, it's blue with a faint glow. I follow it back to a container and look at it. I open it and dip my finger in. Swirling it around and looking at it before tasting it. You can see my reaction as I feel a jolt something and I realize what it is. "Oh wow, so that's what they are doing." I say as I look back at the girls and explain to you that someone has figured out how to turn their latent magic into milk. The cow transformation is just to increase production it seems. "All these girls must be like Karen, they don't have powers but they have latent potential and these bastards are milking it out of them... but why doesn't she know us?"

I walk back to her and kneel in front of her. She just looks at me and smiles. I smile back and put my hands on her head trying to reach her. After a minute of concentrating I gasp and fall back, clearly pissed off. "Those bastards! They've taken her mind! Just erased her!" I get up, storming around when we hear footsteps outside. MY head jerks towards the door when I hear them coming and I go out, my anger has a target now. You can hear men shouting that they found me and to get me. Then you feel something, your hair standing on end as the room fills with energy. The shouts turn to screams of terror as a large ball of energy forms in front of me before I send it down the corridor. It expands as it travels till it fills the corridor, leaving the men with no where to go as it disintegrates everything it touches. It flies down the hall, through the wall and through a few more buildings before it dissipates. I'm standing there breathing hard as I watch before my legs give out and I drop to the ground and pass out from exertion, completely spent.

I follow you down the hallway, staying a little back when you enter the door to ensure there's nobody behind us. Then I hear your cry of surprise and rush in finding you standing in front of a row of naked squirming girls, blocking my view of the one you are talking to you. I hear you calling her 'Karen' and run to her side. "Karen! Baby! I'm here! Everything will be alright!"

Only when I go past you and see her I realize that something is seriously wrong. Karen's breasts, swollen to twice their size with hoses attached to freakishly large nipples, her cow-like ears, the spots on her skin, and -- what stops me dead in my tracks -- her vacant expression. "But you can fix her, right?" I beg you, trying to hold back the tears swelling in my eyes when you explain what was done to her. "Please fix her!"

I take a step back when you kneel next to Karen. She can make it right, I tell myself as you put your hands on her head. She has to. She's a witch, she has magic... But my heart sinks at your failure to reach her. "Isn't there anything you can do?" I stammer just before the voices from outside. the room draw my attention.

When I turn my head back, I see the energy building around you and realize what is about to happen. You are going to kill those men, and I no longer care. They did this to my Karen, or stood aside and let it happen -- which is just as bad. let them burn!

I leave you to deal with the men and take Karen by the elbow, helping her up. "Don't worry baby," I unhook the hoses from her nipples then take my shirt off and put it on her to cover at least some of her nudity. "We will make it right." I start pulling her toward the door but stop when one of the girls lets out a louder moan. I cannot leave them like this; I would be no better than those men if I did.

"Wait just a little more baby, there is something I need to do first," I tell Karen, unsure if she even understands me, then grab the chair she was sitting on and swing it at the machinery, smashing whatever I can until the chair falls apart, then pick up another to continue the destruction. I move to the milk containers next and pound on them until they break, splashing the room with the bluish effervescent milk.

When I run run out of breath, I lean on the wall, panting heavily in my milk-soaked clothes and looking at the damage and the frightened girls huddling in the corner. "Sorry baby," I step up to Karen and hug her until she stops trembling. "It had to be done". I notice that the screams of the men outside have died out just as I see you crumble to the floor. "Fuck!" I swear loudly, realizing that I would have to carry you out. It will prevent me from moving quickly but right now you are my best chance of getting my Karen back.

"Run! Scram! Go away!" I shout at the other girls as I fling the door open and shoo them out into the charred corridor. With luck, they will provide enough distraction for us to get away. I bend down to pick you up and hoist you over my shoulder, then take Karen by the hand and go out, retracing our steps back through the warehouse, while cooing reassuring words to Karen to keep her from bolting. If we can get back to the place where we arrived without being apprehended, and the portal is still open, maybe we can escape back to Raven's club and hope that the combined power of the witches there will be enough to restore Karen, provided of course that they will be willing to help. That's a lot of ifs and maybes, but it's the best plan I can come up with on the spot.

You get us both back to the portal and we are instantly back at the club. Raven is there waiting. "That was fast.." She starts to say when we pop back in before she sees us. She grabs me and helps you get me to a bed. "What happened?" She listens as you explain. While you do she has a look at Karen. "Hmm, it's almost cruel, removing someones mind... their soul, but... let me see the iPad" She grabs it and looks at it, remembering that I mentioned there were two blips for Karen. "Look, see this other blip? They removed her spirit to make her docile but it I don't think they just threw it away. They must have bottled her up for some reason, probably the same with those other girls too... but why keep...." she trails off as she thinks. "I have an idea as to why they would keep their souls but it's not good, the only reason I can think of is so they can put their souls into fake bodies, like sex dolls. I know there's a black market for humans turned into sex toys, of one form or another, but they wouldn't want to waste the body of a potential magic user like that since they want to drain their magic, so they can pull out their soul and use it to animate a doll. Maybe I can ask around and see if anyone knows anything." She says before sitting on the bed next to me. "I doubt shes gonna be up for a while, she spent all her magic on that stupid attack. Good thing she got them all, she would have been useless if you'd had to fight your way out." She kisses my head and lays down with me for a while, a bunch of food coming in for you, and me when I wake up.

"So you're saying that it's not Karen's mind in this body?" I ask Raven, as my hopes of her fixing Karen dwindle. "And that her real mind is stuck in some sort of a..." I shudder and stop mid-sentence. The thought of my Karen being used as a sex toy -- being raped -- is too much for me to contemplate. I glance at Karen, sitting on a chair near the spot we arrived, and do a double-take when I see that she has slipped one hand inside her pants and appears to be fingering herself. She notices me looking and smiles vacantly, thrusting her huge breasts out. "Do you want to suck on my titties?"

"Jesus, Raven!" I grab my head in my hands in exasperation. "Can't you do something? Make her sleep or something until we get her mind, or soul, or whatever it is, back into her? I mean even if it's not 'her', it's still her face I'm seeing. And while you're at it, can you revert her body to normal proportions?"

I nod when Raven talks about you being spent. "I wouldn't be much use in a magic fight myself," I point out. "Kelly is the heavy hitter, most of the time I'm just dead weight that she allows to tag along. And speaking of which, I'd rather stay here and keep an eye on her until she wakes up. I can't deal with Karen being... like this, right now."

"Don't count yourself short. Magic or not she needs you. You did carry her back here after she used all her magic up like a fool. I can't blame her for what she did but still, it wasn't smart. If she had gone alone she'd still be there, and powerless".

Raven walks over and put her finger to Karen's head. Her eyes flutter and she falls asleep. "It's not that they put another mind in her. Most likely she was a blank slate and this is just the mind that's grown out of that. She's a new person in essence, until we put Karen back in her body."

Raven moves her hand over Karen as her eyes glow faintly. "Didn't think it'd be that easy." She mutters. "As for her body I'll get to work on her. It's not as simple as waving my hand it seems. Whatever they did is still active, she is still changing although very slowly. I'm thinking this is a curse and those are made to be hard to remove" Raven seems calm but somehow you can tell she doesn't like what's been done to Karen either. She looks over Karen's body and finds a small puncture mark on her thigh, which makes sense, the guys that seem to be the muscle have no magic so they relay a lot on potions. Karen sighs and looks at me, "I hate to say this but the milk Karen is making is pure magic energy. If nothing else it would recharge Kelly's powers pretty quickly. Until I can put her body back to normal she's going to need to be milked anyway. Why don't you eat and rest while I go see if I can make an antidote to what're they gave her".

She gives your arm a reassuring squeeze before heading out so you can be alone with me and Karen. I'll be out for a good hour before I get up, moaning softly and holding my head when I do. "Ugh, I feel terrible". I look around. "I see you got us home. Thanks". I say. Feeling dumb for doing what I did and leaving you alone back there.

"Thanks," I mumble as Raven leaves, feeling a bit numb. It will take me time to come to grips with the situation. I let my hopes get high when we got close to Karen, only to have them dashed. Still, we have a lead on where her... soul -- as good a word as any I guess to describe it -- is kept, and I have a powerhouse of a witch to help me retrieve it.

Except... I look at you, lying unconscious on the bed, your face pale and your breathing shallow. We cannot do much until we restore your drained magic, and we have to do it quickly, before it's too late for Karen. And speaking of which...

I turn to look at Karen, then walk to her side and stand there, looking at her. Her induced slumber is uneasy, she whimpers in her sleep as if something is bothering her, and when I bend closer I see what it is. Her breasts look bloated, like the udders of a dairy cow that hasn't been miked for too long. Raven's words come unbidden to my mind. I realize what I should do but... can I do it?

Tears well up in my eyes and I clench my fists in anger. There is only one way for me to get through this: I have to stop thinking of her as Karen. It isn't her, just a stranger in her body, or whatever part of it can still be considered hers. The real Karen, the one that matters, is still held captive, likely in a synthetic body, and she needs my help. Our help.

I sigh, then get up, take the pitcher of juice on the table and pour it into the garbage bin. With the pitcher in hand I sit next to Karen's body and unbutton the shirt I put on her, letting her huge heavy breasts swing free. After a moment of hesitation, I take her nipple between thumb and forefinger, and holding the pitcher underneath it, pull like I saw in the movies. A bluish stream of milk shoots forth, splashing against the pitcher's bottom, as she moans softly in relief. I keep milking her until nothing more comes out then switch to the other breast, repeating the procedure.

When I'm done, I look at the woman. She is quiet now, peaceful. Good.

I hear a groan from across the room and turn around to see you sit up and hold your head in your hands. "Easy Kelly," I place my hand on your arm. "You did good. We just need to get your strength back. Here," I pour a glass of milk from the pitcher and offer it to you. "Drink this."

Karen for her part seems to enjoy it, moaning softly in her sleep and sleeping much more peacefully once your done.

I take the glass and bring it to my mouth before looking at it. I move it away, "What is..." I look at Karen then at you. "Did Raven tell you to do this?" I ask before you tell me she did and I take a sip, before drinking it. My eyes glow as I finish it. "Huh, doesn't taste bad, just like milk though it's warm." I perk up quite a bit and you can tell. My mana is recharged but I'm still tired though so I lay there. "I take it we made it back alright, is Raven working on Karen's body?" I ask as I look over at her sadly, thinking shes basically gone as I didn't hear what you and Raven talked about with her mind and all being somewhere else.

"She is working on it," I glance at the sleeping girl than look back at you. "She said it will not be easy, that she's under a curse or something that is still affecting her, but she'll try. I ask her to put her to sleep," I add. "It was just too... disturbing."

I pour another glass of milk from the pitcher and sit down on the edge of the bed next to you. "Raven also said that Karen's soul is still intact and that they probably put it in a synthetic body to be used as a sex toy." A splash of milk spills onto my leg and I look down to see that the hand holding the glass is trembling. Taking a deep breath, I try to calm myself down. "Sorry, it's just that the thought of Karen being used... We need to get her."

I take another breath. There is no easy way to say it, and the longer I think about it, the harder it will be, so here goes... "The people holding her soul will likely be the ones behind it all. They will be actual magic users, not some flunkies like the ones you dealt with at the warehouse, so we need you operating at peak efficiency. Drink your milk," I hand you the glass. Now comes the hard part...

"Those young witches that we met, Sarah and Melanie, they said you can get stronger from... you know. So if... doing things to me will raise our chances of success, then I'll just have to find a way to explain it to Karen after we rescue her."

I stare at you for a moment before grinning slyly. "Thanks for the offer, though you do realize that if raven is right and I'm becoming like her that I can feed on anyone, it doesn't have to be you, but...with the contract we have I'd be able to feed far more efficiently from you." I sigh and drink the milk and shudder a little. "Wow, that's got some kick." I look at the glass of milk for a bit then at you and a thought occurs to me.

"Could you do me a favor and drink some too? I just had a thought and it's not a good one but I need to test it. Don't worry. It's not dangerous or anything". I hand you back the half full glass. "You know if I take you up on your offer I'll become like Raven. I know I'm not a succubus, I can tell. I may be heading that way but I'm not there yet but if I actively try to feed on sexual energy I'll head down that path for sure. Magic...is like alcohol. The normal magical energy is all around us. My body takes it in naturally an stores it, though I need to exercise my powers more to increase my storage capacity. If I did that blast I did wouldn't have drained my completely, but anyways. Magic is like alcohol...the normal stuff is like 80 proof. Good stuff but you can't run your car on it. The sexual stuff though, that's like 180 proof. Much more potent, but if I use it my body will start to only want to channel that after a while. Does that make sense?"

Back
Top Bottom