Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lurker

Goofball
Supporter
The lights come on as the credits roll up the screen and we get out of our seats to join the stream of people filing out of the theater. It was a decent movie, not a masterpiece but funny and optimistic and thought provoking in a lighthearted way, and most importantly -- Karen enjoyed it.

The human flow deposits us at the entrance and ebbs, as groups and individuals separate and turn in their own direction. "Let's go to the car," I say, "or do you want to grab something to eat first?"

She shakes her head, "I'm good," and slips her hand into mine.

We turn a corner and continue down a side street. The car should not be far, just a couple more minutes if I remember correctly, but I find myself slowing my pace in order to prolong the walk. And why not? The night air is cool and clean, I can even make out some stars in the dark sky above us -- a rare occurrence in the city. Besides, walking hand-in-hand with Karen feels like a fitting conclusion to a good day.

But apparently, not that good, I realize when we approach the car only to find it sandwiched between a shiny black Suburban with a little yellow flag on its antenna and a beat-up Civic. "Crap," I utter after verifying that there is no way I could take the car out of this vehicular trap, "Why do people have to be such jerks?"

"Not all of them," Karen says as she steps closer to me and wraps her arms around my waist, resting her head on my shoulder. "Some people are nice. Like you, for example. You are nice, aren't you?"

"Maybe I am," I hug her with one arm while running the fingers of the other through her long auburn hair, "Or maybe I'm just pretending to be, to make you complacent while I execute my nefarious plan..."

"Stop it!" she draws away, suddenly serious, and punches me in the ribs. "It's not funny!"

Ouch. She sure can hit hard for a slender 5'4" girl; must be her Irish heritage... "Hey," I spread my arms in the most innocent gesture I can muster, "I was just kidding. I didn't mean anything by it."

It wasn't the first time Karen would react so disproportionately to something so trivial. Some topics were taboo; she never talked about her family and would change the subject whenever I tried to bring it up, becoming defensive to the point of hostility if I insisted. It took her two years to even consider agreeing to intimacy beyond a simple kiss, and even now our lovemaking is infrequent and best described as 'vanilla', with a real possibility of her freezing up and then kicking me out of the bed if I as much as hint at trying anything more creative. Still, she is worth it. She is intelligent and witty and kind and understanding and always knows what to say or do to brighten my day. Well, other than what I mentioned.

"It's OK," she sighs, "I'm sorry that I snapped at you, it's just... bad memories."

She wouldn't say more and I know better than to pry. "Let's go," I hold out my hand, "There should be a bus stop somewhere around here. I'll come back for the car tomorrow."

We walk silently through the dark, empty streets, and after a while I begin to think that we either took a wrong turn or the bus stop is farther than I remembered it to be. It isn't the best part of town and the echoes of Karen's heels clicking on the pavement sound eerie in the otherwise silent street, making me feel uneasy. Fortunately, I recognize the commercial building across the street. Our destination should be nearby.

We cross the street and walk past a string of store display windows when a new sign on one draws my attention.

GRIZELDA'S COSMETIC MAGIC STORE
State licence #361
Grand opening pre-Halloween Special!
Cat ears & demon horns 50% off!

"Look at that," I tug at Karen's hand and stop in front of the store, "Maybe we can get those for that Halloween party you wanted to go to."

"No!" she yanks her hand out of mine and walks on faster.

"Karen, wait!" I hurry after her, "What's wrong? Those are just temporary minor change spells. I know that magic sounds scary, but it's regulated and quite safe. Maybe if you just tried it once..."

"Try it once?!" She whirls around, her face distorted with anger, "What the fuck do you know about it?! I've had enough of this obscene atrocity to last a lifetime! My sister is a witch!"

"What?" I can only gape at this revelation but Karen does not stop, all her pent up anger and frustration rise to the surface as she yells at me with clenched fists and tears in her eyes. "You can't even imagine what she put me through! When she wanted to play, she made me her play-toy; when she was bored, she did things to me to entertain her and her friends; when she wanted to satisfy her perverted fetishes, she made me crave them. I don't know where she learned those spells. And I... I... I was only a teen!" she breaks down crying.

"But... isn't it illegal?" I mumble, holding her as she sobs.

"What would you expect me to do?" she sniffles, "Turn in my own sister to the authorities? You know what they do to rogue witches; it would have killed my parents."

This is a lot to take in. "Your parents... Couldn't they control her?"

Karen shakes her head, "She was a rebelling witch and they had no magic." She sees my confusion and begins explaining, "They were carriers: multiple sets of recessive genes. Each one of us has less than one in a thousand chance of getting the right combination. She got lucky. Why do you think magic is so rare?"

I pull her closer to me, "No wonder you hate her."

"I don't," she sounds calmer now, "She wasn't mean to me on purpose, it's just that having magic skews your perspective if you don't know how to deal with it, and she had no one to teach her. She's more in control now, and even tried apologizing to me once. What she did to me was wrong, but I just want to put it behind me." She gently pushes me away and wipes her tears. "I don't want to talk about it anymore, let's jet get to that bus stop."

We see the bus stop just as we round the corner, and parked right in front of it is a shiny black Suburban that looks oddly familiar. "Son of a bitch!" I exclaim as I recognize the little yellow flag on its antenna...

Last edited:
Before you have much of a chance to turn around you are hit from behind. A club or something hitting you in the back of the head. It might not knock you out completely but you'll be dazed for sure, unable to do anything.

"Quick, grab the girl," some guy says. You'll make out the figures of two guys, the one that hit you and another. The other one holds up what looks like a gun, but when he pulls the trigger, a stream of some liquid comes out and hits Karen right in the chest. At first, nothing will happen, or so it seems before she will notice her body stiffening up, getting harder to move until she's stiff as a board. Then she will feel lighter as her body hollows out, her skin becoming a life like plastic. She'll have enough time to eke out a bit of a startled scream of surprise at most before it's over.

The guy simple picks her up, carrying her under one arm as she only weighs a few pounds now and puts her in the vehicle. The other getting in and a third guy driving off. It's over in just a couple minutes. By the time you recover everyone is gone, the only thing left are Karen's shoes, which slipped off her too smooth plastic feet when she was lifted off the ground.

You can go to the cops but there is only so much they can do. They will take a report and everything and send out a call to be on the lookout for the suburban and Karen but with magic involved, it will be hard to find her.

They leave it up to you to inform Karen's family. All this time you've been getting stiffer though, a drop of the potion used having splashed on you during the whole affair. It's easy to over look it as the after affects of being hit on the head and everything though, but as you head home to make your calls to Karen's parents and sister it'll get worse. Your body slowly getting harder to move over time.

The Suburban's headlights flare, blinding me with their brilliance. I avert my eyes and raise my hands to shield them from the glaring light, wishing all kinds of unpleasant happenings on the idiot behind the wheel, when sudden pain explodes in the back of my head, throwing me forward. I stagger and fall to my hands and knees as my vision darkens and swims and my ears ring. "Al!" I hear Karen's shriek and try to push myself up but a wave of dizziness and pain causes me to collapse again.

"Quick, grab the girl," someone commands and two wavy silhouettes cross my field of vision moving to intercept Karen. "Karen, run!" I shout then wince as the pain almost causes me to black out. When my vision returns, I see Karen yank her arm from a large man's grip and try to run only to have another man step in front of her and douse her from what looks to be a big super-soaker. My heart skips a beat as the thought 'acid' runs through my mind, and I brace myself for the screams to come, but Karen just gasps and continues running... Then she slows... And stops.

"Karen!" I shout again, getting unsteadily to my feet. The large man turns to me, his expression hidden behind a ski mask. He takes two steps and drives his fist into my stomach, then follows with a kick to my side as I double up and keel over.

From the corner of my eye I see Karen turn her head toward me, moving in agonizingly slow motion. She tries to say something but her voice is unintelligible, as if coming from under water, and I can only make out one word: "Kelly..."

The man with the water-gun walks up to her and picks her up, and carries her under his arm to the car as if she was a stiff, weightless mannequin. "Come on already, leave the fucker!" he calls out, and his partner joins him, but not before he delivers another kick to my head. The last thing that I hear before losing consciousness is the screech of tires.

"911. Please state the nature of your emergency."

"Girl kidnapped. Fifth and Kennedy. Black Suburban with yellow flag on the antenna. Three people, maybe more. Didn't see the plate number." I speak into the cellphone, trying to ignore the pounding headache and the pain in my side. I don't know how long I was out before I came to and dragged myself to the bus stop bench, maybe a couple of minutes, maybe more, but Karen and her kidnappers are long gone, the only sign of what has transpired are Karen's shoes which I picked from the pavement. The operator keeps asking me questions and I struggle to provide more details but it's hard to concentrate when all I can think about is Karen. She instructs me to wait and I nod, she then repeats the request and I realize that she cannot see me and mumble assent, then put the phone down.

I sit there for what seems like eternity. A bus -- probably the last one -- arrives and stops next to me but I motion to the driver to keep going. He shrugs and drives away.

Finally, a patrol car with its lights flashing pulls in. "Mr. Keifer?" A uniformed policeman step out from the passenger side and walks to me. More questions follow and I dutifully relay all the details that I can remember. When I mention the water-gun and its effect on Karen, the cop gets serious and reaches for his radio. "Unit 537 reporting. Code Magic. Call off the search, I repeat: call off the search."

"What?!" I burst, "You can't!"

"I'm sorry, sir, officer safety. The Magical Crimes Unit handles all cases that involve spellcasters."

"What spellcasters? They had a fucking water gun!"

"I'm sorry," he repeats, "Those are the regulations. There's nothing we can do."

"So what now?" I ask.

"The MCU will handle it. It isn't a high priority case, but they will get to it in a week or so. Don't worry," he adds seeing my expression, "I'm sure they will find your girlfriend soon. Now how about we give you a lift home, you look like you're in no condition to drive."

"... and go see a doctor in the morning, you probably got a concussion," the policeman says as he helps me out of the car.

I nod and enter the building, taking the stairs. It is only two flights of stairs but for some reason I find them harder than ever to climb. My legs feel heavy and sluggish and I have to put a lot of effort into every step, and by the time I reach my apartment, I feel exhausted.

Once inside, I flop onto the couch and lean back, resting my throbbing head. Even if the police turned out to be useless, I cannot give up. There must be something I can do, but what? I stare at Karen's shoes in my hand, idly noting that my skin looks more shiny than usual, and try to think. She said something before she got carried away. What was it? "Kelly"? Yes... I try to remember if we know any Kelly and draw a blank. Who can it be? Then it hits me. Of course! The sister. The witch. You fight fire with fire and magic with magic.

I try to get up from the couch but my legs won't obey me. It does not matter. I take out my smartphone and check the white pages site for Kelly O'brien. There are too many entries so I limit the search to the city, which returns 3 numbers. My fingers fight my attempts to dial -- probably the effects of the concussion -- but after several attempts, I manage to punch in the first number.

The phone beeps at me for a while and then a female voice answers. I can barely hear it, but when I try to adjust the volume, my hand wouldn't move, and neither does the other one. I look at it and see that my fingers acquired a plasticky sheen that slowly travels up my immobile hand and I realize with horror what it happening. In panic, I yell into the phone, "Karen's in trouble! Come to 75 main street, apartme..." and then the words trail off as the rest of my body freezes.

"Hello? Who is it?" The voice on the other end inquires but I can only sit there, trapped in my rigid body, hoping that I got the right person and that she'll come soon.

Last edited:
I look at my cell screen when the guy on the other end stops yelling, or what sounded like he was trying to yell, his voice was oddly quite, and slow. I look at the caller ID. "Hmm, that name looks familiar...." I say to myself. I listen again and can tell the line is still open. "Hello?" I ask again, hearing nothing. I think about the name for a bit. The guy said Karen was in trouble. "Wait, isn't Karen's boyfriend's name Al?" I say again. I put the phone down but don't hang up as I go grab a spell book off a shelf. I was good with magic, I was born with the power, unlike my sister and my mother, who, it turns out, is descended from druids. I am best with magic that gets me in trouble though, mental and physical manipulation. I can use that magic almost at will, anything else I have to look up though. I find my scrying spell, grab a few things, go to my bedroom, and look into my big mirror. I open the book to the correct page and cast the spell, the surface of my mirror rippling like water for a moment as it goes from showing my reflection to that of another apartment, Al's apartment, assuming I got the address right.

I can see you sitting there on the couch, but something is definitely wrong. Not only are you just sitting there, the phone to your head, not moving, you look... off. Your skin almost looks glossy, smooth and shiny, a perfectly even skin tone. "What the...? Oh hell, he's a mannequin." I actually giggle a bit before I remember what you said about Karen. I quickly grab a few things, pulling on my sandals, and drive over to your place.

I walk up to your door and find it unlocked. Pushing it open, I see you, perfectly frozen. I walk up to you and kneel. "Well, nice to meet you Al. Too bad the circumstances aren't better. Don't worry, I'll have you back to normal in a bit." I say, patting your leg. The touch sends a wave of pleasure through you, the spell designed to vastly heighten your sense of touch, a bit of a trade off for being an inanimate mannequin. It feels amazing, nearly orgasmic, and all I did was pat your leg. I mutter a few words and wave my hands around and you can feel the heightened sense of touch start to fade as you change back to normal. It's like ice melting as your frozen body slowly thaws, getting easier and easier to move as your skin goes back to its normal tone and texture, your body getting heavier as you go from hollow plastic to flesh and blood again.

I sit next to you and wait, actually getting a bit turned on as I watch. I loved this form of magic, the power of actually being able to change someones form and substance was almost like a drug to me, along with the fun of it as well. I did it a lot in my youth. Unfortunately, it was on my sister and I've always felt bad for what I put her through, though like a drug addict I still craved it. I did stuff to myself all the time, but other then making myself look like Scarlet Johansen from time to time, or making my breasts bigger, I was to scared and not dumb enough to try doing anything else for fear of becoming addicted to some amazingly pleasurable transformation and not being able to change myself back, or not wanting too. And I was basically banned from doing stuff to others after getting caught by the magic cops using magic on people against their will.

One you are back to normal I watch you, waiting for your senses to come back, though I don't know if the transformation came with any other effects, most people like making inanimate transformations because of the heightened, sometimes to the extreme, sense of touch and pleasure. "Al? Are you ok? I'm Kelly, Karen's sister. Can you tell me what happened?" I ask, though I can guess about what happened to my sister if this happened to you.

I strain to move, to speak, to draw a breath, to blink... but all of my body is frozen solid, even my eyes stare unblinking at one spot. I am no longer a living and breathing organism but a disembodied spirit trapped in a prison of hard, inert plastic, unable to do anything except see, hear, sense and think, until it drives me insane. Cold terror grips me as I realize my fate, but there is nothing I can do about it, not even scream...

Eternity passes, and then I hear steps and a melodic voice calls my name. The speaker is just outside my field of vision, but who else can it be but Kelly? Hope! My heart would have skipped a beat if it was still beating.

I feel the touch of a warm hand on my leg, and the sensation is so strong and pleasurable it makes my head spin, as if every nerve in my body and every synapse in my brain -- or whatever analogues I now possess -- are on fire. But just when I think that I will pass out, it eases up, and I feel mobility slowly returning, as my body begins to turn back. With some effort, I manage to draw a breath, squeeze my eyes shut and topple to the floor, lying there in a fetal position, unable to stop shaking.

Eventually I become aware of your concerned voice talking to me, asking if I am alright. I am definitely not, at least not yet, but the shock is dissipating. I open my eyes and get unsteadily to my feet, then collapse on the couch in a fit of coughing. "Give me a second," I manage to say, still having a little difficulty controlling my tongue, and turn my head to look at you.

It is hard to miss the family resemblance: the hair, the eyes, the facial features. You look older than Karen but not by much, maybe five years or so, and quite attractive -- enough to make me interested if I wasn't already in love with Karen.

"Thank you," I whisper, having regained full control of my body, "That was horrible."

Which immediately reminds me that Karen is likely still in the same condition. Without wasting any more time, I describe the evening's events to you, starting from the walk up to the phone call, glossing over the parts that I think irrelevant, or too private.

"... so the police turned out to be completely useless," I conclude, "and since I remembered Karen telling me that her sister was a witch, I thought that if I found you, you will be able to help me find her." I skip the part where Karen basically told me that you have tormented her for years. You may have an evil streak but I find hard to believe after you saved me. People do change over time, and you seem to be a kind person, not at all like she described you. Besides, Karen did tell me that you tried to apologize, and in the end, she called out your name, not to mention that you are now my best and only chance of finding her.

"Unfortunately, some of that liquid probably splashed on me too, and, well, you know the rest of the story."

The anger becomes visible when you tell me what happened to my sister, there's almost a bit of electricity in the air from it. "Son of bitch must pay." I whisper, clearly pissed. I nod as I listen to you ramble. "Yes, it would seem so. Potent stuff, if a bit delayed." My own cheeks are a bit flushed from the arousal of watching you change back, but I ignore how I'm feeling. The anger making my flush for a different reason now.

I look at you. "Thanks for telling me. I'll take it form here. You'd most likely just be in the way, sorry to say. Without magic to defend yourself you'd just be a liability and there are far worse fates possible then what you just experienced." I try to smile reassuringly. "I could use something of hers though. Something personal. For a tracking spell." I tell you as I get up, waiting for you to get me something so I can leave and get started.

The anger that flashes across your face takes me aback for a moment, but you quickly get it under control. Still, it makes me think that there is a darker side to you, a side that I do not want to get on, or anywhere close to. But that can be a good thing, I tell myself, it means that you will not give up, doesn't it?

I finish my story, and my plea for help, but to my surprise, you just brush me off.

"Wait!" I tell you, "Don't just tell me to leave it to you. Karen may be your sister but we love each other and it must count for something. I can't just sit here, doing nothing, while she's in trouble. Besides," I desperately search for a compelling argument, "I may be able to help." I see you scoff and quickly continue before you can interrupt. "Yes, you have magic and I don't, but that doesn't make you invincible. I've seen reports of rogue magic-users being ambushed and shot by police before they got a chance to cast a spell, so if you expect trouble, having somebody to watch your back isn't such a bad idea."

"Listen, Kelly," I look into your eyes, trying to find the right words to move you, "There must be something that I can do to help. Anything. I don't care how bad it can get, as long as it brings Karen back. Worst case, I serve as a distraction or draw their fire, giving you a better chance to save her. And if it doesn't kill me, you can fix me later like you did today."

I reach out and take your hand in mine. "Please!"

I listen to you and sigh. "Well. Maybe. You do have a point. But there are some things I can't fix and it's possible to do things you wouldn't want undone. Pleasure can be very addicting when it's pushed past what is normally possible. But you can be made to do stuff too. To think and feel things you normally wouldn't."

I look you over for a second. "I can show you if you want. Not that I want to scare you off, it is true you can watch my back, but you should know what your getting into, plus I kind of enjoy doing stuff and I don't have anyone to play with. If you want me to take you along I'll need you to do something for me, it may be selfish but it will also help me protect you as well." I say, thinking of how I want the contract to be. Karen will probably kill me wen she finds out but I haven't had any fun in months.

The way you describe the dangers sends a shiver down my spine. Am I really prepared for those possibilities, I wonder, losing control not only of my body -- which was bad enough -- but of my thoughts and emotions as well; being forced not only to accept whatever is done to me, but to crave it... I grew up in a culture that was convinced that magic was safe, that its practitioners were scrutinized and controlled, and that the rare criminal elements were quickly apprehended and neutralized. Karen was the skeptical one, and it turns out that she was right all along. I should have left this to the police instead of contacting you. And now I should just fetch you what you ask, then step aside and let you handle it.

Except that I didn't, and I won't. "Are you trying to scare me?" I ask you, "Well, congratulations, you've succeeded, I am scared witless. But it doesn't matter, if there is anything I can do to help bring Karen back -- anything! -- I will do it. Because if I lose her, I could not live with the knowledge that I could have done something and didn't."

You nod and smile, the kind of predatory grin that reminds me of what Karen said about you and makes me regret my bravado, but not my resolve. "The only thing that matters to me now is getting Karen back safe and sound. Promise to do everything in your power to do that, and will follow you all the way to hell."

I smile warmly. You clearly care very much for my sister and I like that. "Alright. You can come. But I feel I should do something to show you what can happen. But first..." I get up and grab a piece of parchment paper. I write on it for a bit before handing it to you. "Sign this". I say. Waiting for you to read and sign it. It reads like a contract. Giving me permission to use my magic on you at will however I wish until I release you after we find Karen. I leave it deliberately vague as to what I can and can't do to you. Mostly because I want to have fun but also cause I have no idea what it will take to find my sister and what I may need to do to you. As long as we find Karen, you'll be fine though. If we never do though.... It's possible you'll be mine forever.

I wait for you to sign. The whole thing glows a bit if you do and you'll feel an energy pass through you. Like a pins and needles feeling. Then I'll take it and roll it up and put it away. "Now to show you what I meant." I say as I cross my legs. One of my sexy bare feet bouncing in the air. You'll feel something in your head. A tingling for a moment. Then you'll start to notice how beautiful my feet are. How soft and sexy and how much you would love to touch them. To kiss them and suck on my toes. To lick my soles lovingly. To just worship a sexy girls equally sexy feet. I'll let the feeling, the fetish, grow in you until you can't help but give in to it. I hold it there, as I don't want to push it too far. I just want you to see what's possible and what it feels like to be... Not so much controlled since I'm not controlling you, but altered. Also, so you'll recognize how it feels in case it happens again. Not that that's much protection. You can tell now that this is artificial by how fast the feelings came over you. But that doesn't make it feel any less real.

I take the parchment from your hand, wondering what kind of person keeps such things in their purse, and read what you wrote on it. "You must be joking; there is no way I'm agreeing to something that open-ended. For all I know, you could turn me into a horned toad or something after I sign it. Get real!" I take the pen that you used and add a couple of conditions, stating that you are not allowed to knowingly harm me in any way, physical, mental or emotional, if there is a way to to avoid it without causing me even greater harm. You frown, but I quickly mention that as far as I'm concerned, losing Karen is a 'greater harm', so that still gives you a lot of latitude to do what is needed.

Having reached an agreement, I sign the contract and almost drop it as discharge of energy -- somewhat similar to an electrical shock, but without the pain -- travels from it through my arm and spreads throughout my body. I eye the parchment suspiciously before I hand it to you; it appears to to be glowing for a moment, but this could be just a trick of the lighting. You put it back in your purse then cross your legs, kicking a shoe off the top leg. Slowly you begin rocking it back and forth...

"What?" I shrug, slightly confused by your behaviour, "It's a foot."

There's a vague feeling in my head, a tingling of sorts, but when I try to pinpoint it, it fades and disappears. I look at your foot again, thinking that is may be a puzzle, or possibly a test of sorts, but I don't notice anything out of the ordinary about it. Except, of course, that it is a nice foot. Very nice in fact, smooth and soft. Even though you are older than Karen, you are obviously taking good care of your feet.

d88ft3.jpg

My gaze passes over it, going from the firm heel, along the curved arch of the sole, all the way to the tips of the cute toes. No, not cute, sexy. I have never considered toes to be sexy before, but just looking at yours evokes thoughts and feelings that make my heart beat faster. I imagine holding them in my hand, gently massaging them with my fingers, then letting the fingers trail along your sole and back again... The urge to touch grows and I step closer, then get down on my knees so that your foot hangs in front of my face. A brief moment of doubt comes and goes while my hand hovers in the air near your foot, then I hesitantly reach out to stroke it.

The sensation of touching this amazing body part fills me with bliss. A distant voice in my head tells me that these feelings are wrong, unnatural, but it is drowned by the erotic euphoria that washes over me. Another thought surfaces, what would Karen say? Surely she would understand, I dismiss the concern, after all, she loves me and would not deny me this once-in-a-lifetime experience. My train of thought is interrupted by your pulling your foot away, and I scamper on all fours after it, sighing in relief when I reach it again. I lean in and kiss it, feeling a rush of exhilaration when my lips touch your silky skin. The smell from your feet is intoxicating, like a mix of roses and jasmine with a hint of melted chocolate, and so arousing that I immediately get hard.

I place another kiss on your foot, then another, and another... progressing to the ball of your foot, then reversing direction and going back toward the heel. After several passes, the urge to taste you overwhelms me and I take a small lick of your sole. The heavenly taste combines with the aroma to create a flavour unlike any I have ever experienced. I continue licking, a light touch at first, no more than a tickle, then go at it more energetically, licking you clean like a cat grooming its fur. But it is not enough, I need more! Your toes beckon me, whispering promises of ecstasy; they call, they insist, they command and I can do nothing but obey them, obey you, my mistress, my goddess...

I place my lips around your big toe and slowly begin to suck it, tickling it with my tongue as I do. The sensuality of the situation threatens to overwhelm me; my mind is ready to melt and my erection is close to ripping my pants, when suddenly the fog in my brain lifts and I realize to my horror that I am crawling before you with your foot in my mouth.

"Jesus! Fuck!" I push myself back, falling on my ass and scrambling backwards like a crab in my haste to get away, spitting and sputtering in an attempt to rid myself of the lingering aftertaste. I pull myself up and run to the bathroom, grab a bottle of mouthwash and pour the contents into my mouth, then spit it out and repeat over and over as if trying to wash away not just the taste but the shame and degradation.

When I come back, my face is flushed with shame and anger. I feel humiliated, violated, and sick to my stomach. "Never, ever, do anything like that again!" I hiss at you. "Christ! That was awful! Is that what you did to Karen? To your own sister? What kind of a sick freak are you?!"

Last edited:
My feet actually do smell and taste nice, all the time. One of my favorite spells. I could go run a marathon and the floral scent would only get stronger. I close my eyes a bit, as I let myself indulge in the erotic feelings of having someone licking my foot. But I snap out of it after a few minutes, before you cum spontaneously, and end the spell. When I do, I see the look of horror in your eyes and I know I made a mistake. Some people enjoy the pleasure, even if it was just from the spell, but you seem to hate it, though my guess is it has more to do with losing control of yourself then what you felt.

"Calm down, I'm sorry. I didn't know you would react so negatively to it." I say as I watch you run off to the bathroom. I wait for you to come back and I drop my head in shame as you talk about my sister. I don't say anything, I can't really. There's no excuse for what I did to her. We were kids, teens anyway, and I had a power most people don't and I abused it. I sigh. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. But now you know what I mean when I say this will be dangerous, more for you then me. I can at least try to ward off stuff like that. But you know what it feels like now... when I cast the spell. You know what to look for if someone were to try it again, right?" I ask, hoping my explanation is enough, though I know I enjoyed it for selfish reasons.

With the memories of what it felt like to worship my feet you may see women's feet as more then 'just' feet. But it's more because of the memories of the pleasure from what you did then any lingering magic. For good or bad, Karen hates my feet after all the times of doing this to her.

I slip my shoe back on and stand. "Come on. We need to get to work. The longer we wait the harder it will be to find her. Bring me something personal, a strand of hair would be best. Then we can head back to my place and I'll work on the tracking spell and get together what I think we may need." I say as I wait for you before we head back to my place.

I still feel angry at you but I hold it back. What you said does make some sense but I feel that you could have chosen another way to demonstrate, like make me recite "Mary had a little lamb" or something equally harmless. "Yes, now I know," I grimace, "But a lot of good it will do me if my thoughts and feelings can be manipulated."

I think back to this 'contract' that I signed; I should have known it was a bad idea, but it's too late now. Although... "You said you needed this contract in order to protect me," I remind you, "So how about you actually do that instead of finding ways to abuse it, like casting a protection spell on me to prevent my mind from being tampered with. Or was it just a convenient pretext to get me to sign?"

Then you change the subject and I am quite happy that you do, as it gives me a chance to not think about my experience for a while.

"Give me a moment," I go into the washroom and take Karen's hairbrush from the counter. It still has some of Karen's hair entangled in it, so it should be what you wanted. On a whim, I go through the bedroom and take one of Karen's bras from the closet. Well, it is personal...

"Here you go," I give you both items. "Do you have a car or did you fly here on a broom? If it's the later, it will be problematic for me to follow you, since I left my car not far from the crime scene."

Last edited:
"Ha ha. No. I drove." I say, a bit annoyed as I give you the eye. "Come on." I head out to my car, a pretty nice car at that. I gt in and drive us back to my place. It's a nice little place out in the country a bit. I head in with you and toss my bag on the couch. "Make yourself comfortable, this could take a while." I say as I head down to the basement where I work on stuff, potions mostly. Many of the magic stores sell potions, as they are simply easier to work with. A potion is little more then a storage medium for a spell, but that means I can only really make potions pertaining to what I'm good at, anything else is a pain as I'd have to look it up and stuff.

I get a book and look up how to track a person, getting Karen's hair and doing what I need to do. 'Thank god magic works with modern equipment.' I think to myself as I use the spell on my ipad with google maps open, the map scrolling around until it stops at a spot. I sigh, "Crap" I say to myself as I see how far it is. I head back up with the iPad, grabbing stuff and putting it into a bag on my way.

"Hey, I found her, or at least where she is now, but she's already a couple of states away." I say. "This is may take longer then I thought so I'm gonna pack some stuff. Here is some magic stuff just in case." I say, dropping a small duffle bag on the couch by you. Then I head to my room and pack some clothes before coming back out. "You want to swing back by you place to get anything?" I ask, driving you over there so you can pack a bag as well since we didn't know we'd be traveling so much.

Once that's done I head off. After an hour I think of what you said to me earlier. "You were right you know. That contract... it was so I'd have someone I could play with without getting into trouble. Don't get me wrong, if something happens to you it will make it way easier for me to help you, or at least fix you, than if you hadn't signed it. It's just that... It's been so long since I did anything to anyone, had any fun. I'm sorry." I say quietly. "I wouldn't have done anything that would actually hurt you though. I'm not like that. Most of what I do actually would feel good to you, really really good." I say with a slight grin. "Um, could you not tell Karen I made you lick my feet though, please" I say, not wanting her to be mad at me or to screw with your relationship with her.

It was already late afternoon when we got started so after a few hours I pull into a motel for the night. I check the iPad and it still shows her in the same place so I put it away for now. "You want the shower first?" I ask as I kick off my heels, wiggling my toes once they are free before I pull out some pajamas and my toothbrush and stuff.

While you are in your basement doing whatever it is that witches do, I amuse myself by imagining you sitting naked in a pentagram lit by candles, and by looking around the room. It looks surprisingly normal, not different from any living room of a non-magical person except from the titles of some of the books on the shelves. On a whim, I pull out a thick book in a brown leather cover with the word "Transmogrification" written in blue, and leaf through it. Most of it is written in symbols I do not recognize but even the parts in English make no sense to me. I put it back on the shelf, ignoring the one next to it titled "Kink magick" and deciding not to ask about it when you come back, figuring that I don't really want to know...

I wasn't planning on leaving immediately but the urgency in your voice suggests that time is of the essence, so I nod and help you carry the bags to your car. Taking a quick detour back to my apartment gives me time enough to pack a bag with the bare necessities and then we're off.

Your admission about the real reason for the contract surprises me, as I did not expect you to be so frank about it. "Well, now you know how I feel about messing with my mind," I say, "I am not sure how exactly this contract works, but this definitely should cover the "knowingly" clause that I added. And as for the 'feel good' part," I pause for a moment, "I don't think it is a good idea. Not that I don't find you attractive but after all, your sister is my girlfriend and I don't want to jeopardize what we have. So I will not tell her about that incident if you promise not to do it again. Deal?"

After a couple of hours, we stop at a motel. It isn't fancy but it's clean and has free WiFi and a complementary breakfast for a reasonable price. I let the receptionist take an imprint of my credit card then join you in the room . "Sure," I say when you offer me to shower first, grab my bag and quickly go into the bathroom trying to avoid looking at your bare feet on my way, since my recent experience left me with some ambivalent feelings that I need to sort out first.

Once inside, I brush my teeth then step into the shower and turn on the water, adjusting the temperature so it is hot, but not unbearably so. I let it run over me for a short while then lather my body with the provided soap and start scrubbing it vigorously. It feels good, but makes me think about the heightened sensitivity that I experienced as a mannequin, which was orders of magnitude more intense. I wouldn't want to be turned to plastic again but that was some interesting side effect...

I finish showering and towel off, then wrap the towel around my waist and step out. "The shower is all yours," I tell you, then wait for you to leave the room before dropping the towel and putting on a fresh pair of boxers. I choose one of the two beds and crawl under the blanket, getting ready for sleep, but then realize that this rescue mission may take longer than I anticipate and my prolonged absence from work could cause problems. Sighing, I pull out my smartphone and start writing an email to my manager, telling him that I had a family emergency (which is almost true) and may be gone for a while, followed by a detailed description of everything that my team members need to know in order to take over my projects while I am away.

I take a long shower. Letting the hot water run down my body and I just stand there for a bit before I grab the soap and wash myself off. I take my time, ending with washing my hair before I turn off the water and get out, drying my hair off and body off. I put on my pj's. Usually not something most people would think of as being sexy but mine are. They are fleece and the top is too short, showing my midriff, the pants are just tight enough to be loose but let anyone looking know I have nice legs. The color is a sexy red too, sure to catch your attention. I brush my hair so I have that wet hair look as I head out, my feet looking soft and clean as I pad around and crawl into bed.

"Good night." I say as I wave my hand and make the lights turn out without having to get up, a soft glow coming in through the curtains giving just enough light to see the outline of my body under my blanket.

I am in the middle of writing the email when you come out of the shower. Involuntarily, my gaze is drawn to your flowing hair then travels down over your tight-fitting pajamas, lingering over your curves and the visible skin. Damn, I think, those jammies must be at least two sizes too small, but they sure so look good on her...

"Good night Kelly," I reply when you turn off the lights with a wave of your hand. That's a cool trick. I get back to the email but find it difficult to concentrate. My thoughts keep drifting to you and I keep sneaking peeks to your silhouette under the light blanket, imagining my hand drifting over its contours. I sigh, shaking my head to clear it, and quickly finish the email and send it; whatever details that I missed can wait until tomorrow. I put the phone on the nightstand and slide down, lying comfortably with my eyes closed and letting the jumble of thoughts in my head slowly dissipate...

Shapes... Colours... Sounds...

... "No, stop," Karen pushes my hand away, "It is too weird."

"Come on Karen," I complain, "Loosen up. There is nothing wrong about it, and I promise it will feel good."

"No, I just can't", she shakes her head as she pulls away, "I don't do such things in public."

"What do you mean 'in public'," I look at her in confusion, "we're in our apartment, alone." But then I feel a presence behind me and turn around to see Kelly standing there in her red pajamas with a smirk on her face. "Hello Al," she says, "Missed me?". I turn back to Karen. "What is she doing here?"

"I saw you look at her and thought she could join us. After all, we're sisters, we should be sharing... What's the matter?" she places a finger on my cheek and lets it drift down, tracing my jawline, neck and chest, "Isn't it what every guy fantasizes about?"

"I..." I look behind me again, but Kelly isn't there anymore, and when I turn back to Karen, I see both of them standing side by side, looking at me seductively. Kelly snaps her fingers and their clothes disappear. "I don't know..." I hesitate, looking at their naked bodies. "Sure you do," Kelly points down at my crotch, and as I follow her finger I realize that I am wearing only my underwear, with a noticeable bulge that betrays my arousal.

"You know you want it..." Karen purrs as they step closer and press their breasts against me. The smell from their hair is intoxicating and I feel a hand sneak into my briefs to cup my package...

I wake up with a start, breathing hard and with a raging erection. The room is dark except for the the dim moonlight over your bed making your still form visible. I can hear the soft rhythmic sound of your breathing and smell the faint fragrance of your shampoo. The blanket obscures most of your form but with the dream still fresh in my memory, my imagination fills in the details.

I try to fall asleep again, but I cannot get the image of your and Karen's naked bodies pressing against mine out of my head, and after ten or fifteen minutes of tossing and turning I give up.

"Kelly," I whisper, "are you awake?" No answer comes. I wait for a minute or so, listening to your regular breathing until I'm sure that you are fast asleep, then spit into my hand, slide it into my boxers and wrap it around my demanding member, giving it a long slow jerk.

I sneak another peek at you just in case, then close my eyes and start working my hand up and down my shaft.

I lay there, lightly dozing, my sleep getting deeper when I hear someone call my name. 'Did I dream that?' I think to myself as I listen. I don't hear it again, but after a bit I hear something else. I silently turn over to face your bed and I can see you moving. I grin when I realize what you are doing. 'Thinking of me huh?' I think to myself with a mental giggle, though I don't know if you really are.

I figure it was you that called to me, probably seeing if I was asleep, not that it matters. I watch for a bit. While I'm not really into guys, I do enjoy getting fucked by one. Sex is sex in some ways, though I prefer the curves of a woman pressed against mine. Not that it means I can't have some fun with guys. I let you go for a bit, getting focused on what you are doing before I send a tendril of magic your way. I can see it shimmer a bit, but only cause I can see magic if I want to. It winds its way over to you and makes a connection, your body absorbing the magic as I give it direction and purpose. Your cock will tingle, not that it isn't already, but it will slowly start to grow as you jerk it. It's one of my favorite things to do, creating feedback loops. An pleasurable action causes a change, the change causes more pleasure. Round and round it goes. I mostly do it to see how they react when they notice and to see if they can will themselves to stop.

I watch as I see how strong your will is as your cock slowly grows. The funny part is, the more it grows the further your orgasm will get, keeping you right on the edge. The secret to cum is actually to stop. Most people can't bring themselves to stop, the need to cum to great, even as they see their body changing and realize what's causing it, they keep going, but that's part of the fun, for me anyway. Even for you the pleasure will feel amazing as your dick gets more sensitive the bigger it gets. I do set a stopping point just in case, I don't want you getting crushed but a monster sized cock after all, but if you don't stop it'll be big enough to hug easily.

I lie on my back with my eyes closed and let my mind wander as I slowly jerk myself off. I imagine that it is Karen's soft hand that does the pumping, something that she always shied away from, saying that she was not 'into those things'. Not that I blame her for having issues given her past, but I did often wish she was less inhibited; and in my mind, she is...

I keep at it, slowly at first, then picking up the speed while I keep thinking about Karen, but my tired mind plays tricks with the vision -- one moment it her she who tends to me, and the next you take her place. With an effort I will I bring her back, but she wavers and fades only to become you again. I pump faster, and as my passion mounts, it feels like my hand slides further and further with every stroke, and the fingers are pushed apart...

Soon I fee the familiar pressure start building at the base of my shaft, it rises, grows, threatening to push me over the edge. Whatever strange things are happening, they can wait until I get off. My body trembles as the pleasure grows, becoming almost unbearable; I should be past the point of no return by now, exploding in convulsions of bliss, but I cannot reach that point -- the closer I get, the farther it moves...

My hand starts to slip and I bring the other one up, barely managing to encircle my rod with both and hitting against my ribs as I pump more desperately, trying to reach the elusive climax. Something is definitely off, I open my eyes and although my member is hidden under the blanket, it lifts it up making a sizeable tent. I should be freaking out by now but the need to orgasm is too great, driving all other thoughts out of my mind. I moan softly as I arch my back, tightening my glutes to push the pelvis forward and drive the huge cock into my hands, pressing, squeezing and jerking. It feels almost like when I was mesmerized by your feet, except that this time the sensation is purely physical, though almost as strong. A distant memory nags at me, a faint voice whispering in my ear, sounding like you. "You know what it felt like now.. when I cast the spell," it says, "You know what to look for if someone were to try it again, right?" And I think that I do...

It takes an enormous effort of will to stop my frantic pumping but I grit my teeth and manage to get my hands off of myself for long enough to grab the blanket. I pull it away, revealing a stiff monster that would look more in place on a horse -- three times longer than normal and thicker than my forearm. Gingerly I touch the head with my fingers and gasp at the jolt of pleasure it evokes, using all my self control to resist attacking it again. A faint sound from your bed gets my attention and I turn my head to see your twinkling eyes. Blushing deeply form the realization that you saw the whole show, I try to cover myself up with the blanket and suck the air sharply as the sensation of it rubbing against my oversensitive member rocks me.

"What the hell Kelly?" I wheeze when I manage to catch my breath, "Stop it!"

I can't help but laugh when you tell me to stop it. "I wasn't the one that got you started. Or was I?' I ask with a grin. "Though I may have spiced things up a bit. You sure didn't seem to mind." I say, remember how feverishly you pumped your cock, trying to cum, but not being able to. Pumping away even though you knew it felt wrong.

"Oh, by the way.. stopping was the answer." I say, seeing you enjoying how it feels as you touch it but fighting to keep from actually stroking it. "I'm a bit impressed, most guys would still be pumping away, trying to reach an orgasm that won't cum, making their cock just grow and grow, which I find highly entertaining and erotic." As I talk and you fight not to go back to stroking the spell timer finally goes off and you'll feel your orgasm release, spraying you with more cum then you've probably produced in your life... but what an orgasm. It goes on and on. Your orgasm and the amount of cum you unload is as impressive as your cock is. Though it's all tied together. As your shoot one load after another, your cock shrinks back down until, with one final shot of cum, it's back to normal. Though you'll definitely need a shower and probably some new sheets.

I laugh the whole time, and I'm turned on but I don't act on it. "Magic can be fun if you want to experiment. I know what the contract said, but you're fine. I did no harm and you probably just had the best orgasm of your life, so are you really mad?" I smirk and lay back down and doze while you clean off. I'll really be asleep this time when you come out.

The next morning I get up and brush my teeth and all that. Get dressed and pack my stuff back up so we can head back out. I'll check the magic'd iPad and curse. The dot has moved. It's not even int the United States anymore. "Shit. She must have been shipped off. Probably like freight if they left her as a mannequin still." I Say angrily. I look around trying to see where she went and get a faint blip in the middle east, but it's much fainter then before. I notice another blip as well. "What the...?" I say, wondering what's going on. I get in the car and head to where the blip was, hoping for some answers since I'm not ready to just leave the country yet. "Come on, we have some interrogating to do I think." I say darkly.

"Kelly..." I breathe through clenched teeth as you laugh at my predicament, readily admitting that you are the one causing it. I should be screaming at you but my need to climax is so great that I cannot concentrate on anything other than the huge rod between my legs and its demand for attention. My body begins to shake as I fight the desire to succumb to the urge, but it gets harder each passing second and I know that I will not be able to resist much longer. "Kelly, pleaaaaaaaAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" I try to beg you to allow me the release that I crave, but then whatever block that was preventing me from getting it lifts and I explode in an orgasm more powerful than I have ever had.

I throw my head back and thrust my hips out, thrashing on the bed as the spasmodic contractions relentlessly pump out load after load of hot, sticky semen all over me. It feels like they last forever, but just when I feel that I cannot take any more, they begin to subside and finally stop, leaving me and the bed-sheets drenched.

As soon as the last of my trembling abates, I grab the sheets and make a run for the bathroom, with your laughter echoing in my ears. It takes me a while to wash all the spunk off and then soak the sheets in the tub to destroy the evidence, and when I come out, you are already asleep. I find a spare sheet in the closet and quickly fall asleep as well.

I wake up in the morning, feeling confused and embarrassed about last night, and avoid making eye contact with you as much as I can. After breakfast, I look over your shoulder as you check the iPad and my heart skips a beat when I see the two dots. "Did they break her into two?" my voice wavers, "Won't it kill her?" I wait for your answer, then go to the lobby to check out while you bring the car around. I hop in and sit in silence while you drive, trying to make sense of the multitude of conflicting thoughts and emotions in my head. Finally reaching a conclusion, I sigh and turn to you.

"Kelly, about what you said last night," I say hesitantly. "I think that I would like to experiment with magic, I just don't know how I will be able to explain it to Karen."

"I'm not sure." I say as I watch. I hear what you say and put the iPad down for a bit to look at you. "I'm sorry for what I did to you, well, not really, but sort of. I actually envy you a bit. Getting to experience pleasure like that." I say, leaving out that I kind of like the idea of being controlled like that as well. "I can't to stuff like that to myself. It would be like self medicating. Pleasure can be very addicting on its own, much less when magic is used to give pleasure way beyond what is normally possible."

I look down at my feet and talk quietly, "Once I made my feet more sensitive. I like feet, maybe a bit too much, but anyways. I made them more sensitive, to the point I could cum just from rubbing them. And I did, all day I just sat there rubbing my feet, even sucking on my own toes. God it felt so good, but after a while I wanted more so I made them more sensitive and more and more. Until I lost myself. I know, it sounds silly, making my feet so sensitive I was just having a constant orgasm from simply touching them, but I did." I sigh. "It wasn't till I passed out that I stopped. I'm not sure how long I was doing that, hours for sure, maybe a day. When I woke up I started rubbing my feet together which started it all over again, but I forced myself to stop, long enough to make them normal again. So it's dangerous for someone like me to do stuff to themselves. If I do stuff to you, you aren't in control of it so it can't get any worse, or better, then what I make it. And I can always reverse it, which I always will. But when doing something to myself, it's easy to lose control and simply not want to come back from it." I glance at you and blush a bit in embarrassment.

"But yeah, if you want to try stuff that's fine. It'll be fun. But only if you are sure. We will most likely have sex, just like last night, if I hadn't set a trigger so when you stopped you'd cum, you probably would have jumped all over me in your lust if I left you like that. And while I prefer women I do enjoy the feel of getting fucked by the real thing. Though I have ways around that." I say with a grin. "As for my sister, I won't tell her, but if you do you can always just say I forced it on you, part of our deal. You couldn't help yourself." I shrug.

I look at the pad and see the faint dot that's in the US fade away. "Crap." I say, though the other dot is still there. "Fuck, we are going to have to fly, unless...." I look up a place in New Orleans and have the iPad plot us a course. "I know a place, a sort of fetish club, but it's for magic users. Um, I'll have to change you so you can get in. It sort of caters to.... girls... only." I grin sheepishly. I sit there as you drive.

The drive is long, and after a couple of hours we switch and I take the wheel, driving as we continue our conversation. It feels weird hearing you talk so openly about such private experiences. Up until yesterday I have not considered that magic can be used for sexual gratification and your casual offer to use it on me catches me by surprise. It scares me a little, the total loss of control, the complete trust I would have to place in you... but it also feels exhilarating on some level and I blush when I realize that the thought makes me aroused.

"I don't think that lying to Karen would be a good idea. Besides, you already have a problematic relationship and blaming you for seducing her boyfriend will not help that. I wish that things would have been different between the two of you," I sigh, "I guess I'll have to figure out how to deal with it sooner or later."

Then you tell me about the club and I do a double-take. "Whoa! Wait a minute! Did you just suggested turning me into a girl and taking me into a place full of magic users with weird fetishes?! I am still coming to grips with what you did to me before and I don't think that I am ready for something like this. Why can't I just wait for you outside while you conduct your business? It's not that there is a particular reason for me to be present, is there?"

I think about it for a bit. "Well, the club itself caters to witches. But I know that non-magical men and women go there, not that guys tend to stay as guys for long, but even the girls can be given cocks like a guy. Witches know about it for the most part, word gets around. Normal people.. not so much. Some of what happens there isn't legal so it's an underground club, pretty exclusive for non-magical people. If you want you can stay in the car, but you'll have to go with me at some point as I need to find someone there who can teleport us to where Karen is. I don't want to pay for a plane ticket and it's a short notice and that would be a very long flight."

I glance over at you. "You said you're open to experimenting. We won't be there for another day or so, so we can have some fun tonight, but you may want to go in just to see and experience what it's like. I'll make sure I claim you. Unclaimed mundanes, that's what we call normal people, go there knowing that magic will be used on them freely. They like it though. You'd be surprised at how many people have a fetish for being altered. But the club won't let anyone go home different then how they entered. There's a spell that makes all magic cast inside temporary." I Say, hoping that last part will alleviate some of your worries. Though if I change you before we go in, that won't be covered by the clubs spell.

"Well, it's not like you leave me many options," I scoff, "You didn't exactly give me a choice last night, did you? And if you are going to mess with me anyway, I'd rather get an advance warning and maybe even have a say in what you are going to do than have you spring it on me unexpectedly. So if that's the case, go ahead and have your fun tonight and get it out of your system, since there is nothing I can do about it anyway."

I drive in silence for some time then sigh and shake my head. "OK, Kelly, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you. I know that you didn't intend to do anything bad to me, but you have to understand that others may not enjoy everything as much as you do. We 'mundanes' as you called us, are not toys; we are people, with feelings and emotions. I hope that you understand that, I'd like to think that you do..."

Then a thought occurs to me. "But based on what you said about that club, I doubt that they do. Will you be able to protect me if things turn sour for me?"

Back
Top Bottom