Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
I yell at her to stop as I see you convulsing in pain and screaming. Though your voice is tiny as you are I can hear it clearly. "Please stop," I start begging her though she doesn't seem to care, only stopping when shes satisfied. I'm so pissed my arousal actually goes away, for the time being anyway. I start to power up some magic when the collar shocks me and reminds me it's there.

I whimper and just watch till it's over, not that it ends there as she zaps me and I moan as I start growing two more breasts. Feeling them quickly grow to a respectable size and then she starts milking those too, the arousal quickly coming back. I watch helplessly as she grabs you and actually turns you into a cock, her cock. Funny thing is I've done that to others myself though they were willing, more or less. Now I hate it cause it's been forced on you and your about to be forced on me as she lays me back and spreads my legs and pushes her new cock into my very wet pussy.

I moan even more as she starts thrusting, slowly fucking me. As good as it feels for me it's amazing for you. Your whole body is as sensitive as a dick now. You can feel how stiff and hot you are on the inside. Her heartbeat throbbing through you. It's hard to say your aroused though since you're just a body part, you can't have an orgasm yourself like this, but the pleasure itself is its own reward. Probably better then normal sex ending in an orgasm actually. I've heard those I've done this to describe it to me and it's clearly addicting, at least a little. Your tattoo may protect your mind from being directly altered but sexual addiction and craving being a cock won't really count. I just hope she won't keep you like that for long, or you might not want to change back eventually.

Al's POV

"What are you doing?!" I try to shout, but no words come. I cannot even feel my mouth, and a horrifying suspicion comes over me that I may no longer have one. Then something moist and warm rubs on my head and rolls over me, sending shivers of pleasure wherever it touches. Down it slides, covering me head to toe, enveloping me in velvety softness, only to reverse direction and caress me the other way, over and over again.

Faintly pulsating pressure fills me, pushing outward, stretching me taut, pressing me into my snug enclosure like an inflating balloon inside a container. The strokes intensify, rubbing me this way and that, making me quiver in bliss. It's what sex would be like if my whole body was one big erogenous zone, which is how it feels to me now. There is no other sensory input -- no sight, no sounds, no smell, no taste -- only the tactile stimulation, growing stronger with each passing moment, threatening to overwhelm me...

Narrative for Kelly

"So," the woman smirks, "did your little friend get a chance to fuck you before you shrunk him? He must have been a lousy lay if he did, otherwise you'd have kept him, or at least his cock, at a useful size. No matter, men are dicks, good for only one thing, and often not even that, so you can say he's fulfilling his true purpose."

She presses her new member to your lips and pushes, making you gasp a little when it forces its way inside, then begins sliding back and forth. Despite yourself, your body begins responding. Your sex grows hotter and wetter with each shove and you find yourself pushing your hips up as a counter. "Aren't you an eager little slut?" the woman laughs as she keeps pumping. "A mighty witch reduced to a cock-hungry fuck-toy. Don't worry, any feeling of shame will soon be gone. Another three or four days of being hooked up to the machine, you will no longer want to go back to your former self, and in a couple of weeks there won't be anything left to go back to."

Your arousal keeps increasing as her thrusts grow stronger and faster, little tremors run over your body as you feel your climax approaching. Almost there... Just a little bit more... When suddenly her body tenses atop yours and with a loud grunt she unleashes a spray of hot, thick liquid jet into you, then pulls out and lowers herself to the floor.

"What's the matter, slut?" she reacts to your whimper. "You want to cum too? Sorry, can't let that sexual energy dissipate, it will go to your milk instead, making it even more potent. God," she sighs, "I can't believe I used to settle for a second-rate imitation for so long when I could have had the real thing. It is almost too much for me to handle, I need a rest. I'll come back to check on you tomorrow. But for now, it's back to the milking for you."

She snaps her fingers, making your chair rise back to a sitting position and the pump motors start humming again, then turns around and walks out, leaving you flustered and aching for release.

Back to Al's POV

The sensations intensify to an unbearable level and just as I feel that I cannot take it anymore, explode in an orgasming crescendo, wracking my whole body in a series of spasms and contractions until the pressure dissipates. Then, nothingness...

I do not know how much time passed during my sensory deprivation but after a while I feel my senses return and my body detach from the woman's, regaining its normal -- albeit still shrunken -- form. I find myself lying on a huge bed, covered head to toe in slimy clear liquid that smells of sex. The gigantic woman is sprawled next to me, apparently in deep slumber. I guess the magic dissipated while she slept, setting me free.

Whatever I need to do, I have to do it before she wakes, one pain torture was more than enough for me.

I climb down from the bed and run to the room you're in, and see you squirming and whimpering on the milking chair. "Hold on just a little bit longer, Kelly," I run up to your chair and start climbing up. Crawling up your leg and then over your enormous two pairs of breasts until I stand on the top one and reach around your neck to undo the collar's clasp.

The collar of course doesn't just come off with the push of a button or the person wearing it could take it off. There are 4 buttons on the side allowing you to punch in a 4 digit code. I'm moaning and squirming still as you climb around on me, whimpering with need. I look down. "Al, please make me cum, I'm going insane!" I beg, practically crying. She didn't just leave me on edge, the damn milking is keeping me there! Giving just enough stimulation to make me horny without cumming. Between that and what she just did I'm left on the edge of orgasm but can't reach my peak and probably will be stuck there for hours.

Having you take the collar off doesn't even occur to me in the state I'm in. I shake my head as I try to focus. "Al, drink my milk. It will give you power. There's a spell I can teach you to show which buttons to push." I weakly say. "Hurry, I don't know how much time we have." Of course I mean in more ways then one as I don't know when she will show back up or how long I can focus.

I am a little surprised to find four buttons on the collar, each one the size of my fist. Not sure what to do, I push all of them in order, only to hear a short buzz accompanied by a reddish glow. Must be a combination lock of sorts, and luckily for us it appears to have a grace feature, allowing for a mistake or two before... I do not know what it will do after too many errors but I doubt it will be pleasant.

I hear your desperate plea for release and start climbing down to your crotch, thinking that maybe I could reach your clit and stimulate it enough to get you relief. When I get there, I push both hands in and grab the slick protrusion, rubbing it as hard as I can, but after several minutes of pushing and pulling and squeezing, which makes you whimper and squirm, I realize that I am only making the situation worse for you. It is as if something prevents you from reaching orgasm no matter how aroused you get, possibly the collar or the milking machine.

"I'm sorry Kelly," I say dejectedly, "it just doesn't seem to be working. We need to release you first."

Then you suggest drinking your milk. Of course! I slap my forehead, spreading your juices on my face in the process. How could I be so stupid? "On it! Just hang on..."

Reaching up to the tube running to one of your lower breasts, I pull on it with all my strength trying to dislodge the suction cup, but it holds fast. I switch to the other one and pull again, making it move a little. Encouraged, I start yanking on it, each tug moving the cup a little bit down, until I manage to dislocate it far enough so the next one dislodges it completely with a loud pop and drenches me with a spray of bluish milk. I reach up, standing on tiptoe, and manage to press my lips to your leaking nipple. There is no way for me to stuff it into my mouth at my current size -- I might as well try to swallow a whole orange -- but there's enough milk drizzling from it to let me drink the equivalent of a cup or two.

Like before, when I drank Karen's milk, warm tingles start radiating outward from my stomach, but this time they are noticeably stronger, quickly setting my abuzz with raw energy. My senses sharpen and everything snaps into focus -- sight, sound, smell, touch... and something else, something that was there the previous time but relegated to the background, interacted with instinctively rather than consciously, like pressing on the gas pedal of a car and feeling it accelerate without knowing anything about internal combustion engines, transmissions, drive-shafts or differentials; but now it feels like somebody popped the hood open and rendered the casings transparent. I can feel the 'essence' of things, and if I concentrate on it hard enough I could nudge it in the direction I want to. Magic! I can do magic! "Tell me what to do, Kelly."

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, you little shit?"

My head snaps in the direction of the furious outburst to see the outline of the enraged woman standing in the doorway, and my newfound magical sense detects the power cruising through her, ready to be unleashed. I could try to strike first, I can probably match her raw strength thanks to your milk, but she has the advantage of experience and I cannot take her on in a contest of magical judo. Knowing that I only have one chance and that you are my best bet, I gather all the energy in me and unleash everything I got on your collar, trying to render it inert.

If my gamble fails, I'm dead, or worse.

When you blast the collar you pretty much melt through it, controls and all. It knocks you off and down to the floor, luckily you are so light at this size you don't get hurt too much. My eyes glow as I'm very pissed off. I can feel the woman's magic surging, but unlike that time with me and the chick back at the club, I have far more experience at this then she does. I wave my hand and the bands release and as I sit up I hold my hand up and blast her with enough force to throw her through the door she just came through. I try to sit up but my tits are so fucking heavy I almost don't want to get out of the chair. I try to make them go back to normal but nothing happens, at least not right way. Whatever magic caused this isn't that easy to reverse. I need to be able to move though so I turn my tits into balloons, still flesh but much lighter now. I stand up and walk over to the door to see where she is, I wasn't trying to kill her but I don't care if I did either. Though I'm hoping I didn't so can stick her in the chair. "Al, are you ok?" I wave you away to one side so you don't get stepped on.

Power is good, control is better. Pouring all that energy into the collar was an overkill. Sure, it achieved the desired result but it was an overkill, leaving me with little reserves to help you against the woman. Luckily you seem to be on top of the situation. At first I am concerned that you won't be able to move with so much weight on your chest, but then I see your breasts -- all four of them -- perk up, losing all sag as if gravity no longer has a hold over them. They don't even jiggle when you move, just stick out like two pairs of balloons topped with big fat nipples.

I pick myself up from where I fell on the floor and scurry away from your feet to avoid being trampled. "I'm fine," I yell, hopefully loudly enough for you to hear, as I quickly make my way towards the woman that you blasted, "Don't worry about me, just take care of her". If there is anything I learned from action movies it's that the villain never stays down. And sure enough, when I pass the threshold I see her push herself up on one elbow, point at the doorway and start mouthing an incantation.

Even before I hear the word I already know what magic she tries to cast. The agony of the pain spell is fresh in my mind and the remnants of the power still coursing through me allow me to recognize the swirling of the magic around her for what it is and I realize that the moment you step through she will hit you with it. I muster whatever power I still have but she has her defenses up and I don't think I have enough oomph to penetrate them; the only thing I will accomplish is drawing her attention and I as much as i want to help you, I cannot bring myself to subject myself to that agony again. Although...

I cannot target her, but if I can "see" her magic maybe I can target it, disrupt it somehow, make it fizzle. i don't know if it is even possible but I must try...

"Pain!" she intones, and I pour the rest of the magic at the energy that rushes toward you. The two streams intersect, combine, intertwine, modulating each other, altering their nature. The spell doesn't dissipate as I hoped it would, but it changes, and when it hits you, it is nothing like she intended. Most of it is deflected by your defenses, but some passes through.

The moment you step through the doorway, you feel a warmth envelop you and your arousal -- barely kept in check by your anger -- flares up. You groan, gritting your teeth as you fight the urge to stop whatever you're doing and find something, anything, to stick into your aching sex and pump away... You better neutralize that woman quickly before you get too distracted by your need.

I have to pause a moment to moan, I can't help it. Normally I would drop to my knees and start playing with myself right here, anyone would. But I'm still pissed off at her and that helps me ignore it, for the moment anyway. I look at her and hold my hand out and with my mind I grab her and smash her against the ceiling, then the floor, then the ceiling again, the ceiling starting to fall down where I smashed her into it. Before I lose all control I use what little willpower I have left to pull her towards me and fling her into the chair I was in, the straps magically fastening themselves around her wrists and ankles.

I collapse after that, dropping to my knees as one hand gropes my ample breasts and the other starts rubbing my pussy like a mad woman. Like I didn't need to cum already it feels ten times worse now. I roll onto my back and start working on a much needed orgasm. Unfortunately for you I turn my head and see you and my lust fogged mind can only think of one thing. I lick my lips as you feel yourself start to get dragged towards me, more alarming then that is your cock growing back to its normal size, maybe even bigger. It's hard to tell since the rest of your body is staying small. Your dick ends up bigger then you and rock hard, making you very horny. You'd probably fuck me if I let you but you don't get much chance as I magic you, well... your dick anyway, and it goes right for my pussy like an animated dildo and starts fucking me good, the rest of your body just along for the ride.

"Kelly, wait, calm down," I call out to you as you throw the woman around like a rag doll. Hell, I'd be surprised if there's a single bone in her body after you finish with her. Not that I care about her well being, not after what she did to me, to us, but seeing you so consumed by hatred is scary, and that is one road I don't want you going down. "Don't kill her!" I shout trying to make my tiny voice loud enough for you to hear. "There must be another way!"

I do not know if you heard me or just your rage has burned out, but you stop pummelling her and throw her into the chair instead. I turn my head to look at her, and see that she appears to be breathing. No normal person could survive the the beating that she took... Maybe the magic in her made her more resilient, or maybe it didn't and some part of you held back. Still, she is a problem that has to be taken care of. "We need to prevent her from using magic again," I tell you. Shit! I shouldn't have blasted that collar so hard.

I am about to suggest we check if she has another collar stashed somewhere when I see you fall to the floor and start fingering yourself like there's no tomorrow. Realizing that you're not in the mindset to listen to anything I have to say, I keep silent and stay back, letting you work through your pent-up arousal. It's not that I can do anything to help you in my current state, right?

Wrong... I see you turn your head and look at me with a predatory expression, then lick your lips in anticipation and I feel a force pulling me toward you. This can't be good...

0e1dmf.png

"Kelly," I call out in confusion, "What are you doing?" But you pay no heed, and to make matters worse, I feel pressure developing in my genitals and looking down I see them begin to swell...

e50vq9.png

Uh oh... "Kelly, stop!" my confusion turns into alarm. I try to resist the pull but I might as well try to defy gravity. The pull gets stronger, and the closer I get to you, the larger I get; not all of me though, just the parts that you're interested in at the moment -- the ones that can provide you with the relief you crave. Soon my engorged member is bigger than the rest of me, and my feet are lifted off the floor as I slide toward you on a pair of testicles the size of yoga balls in proportion.

s88jtw.png

A gentle, gigantic, invisible hand scoops me up into the air and propels me toward you, then slams me cock-first into your eager slit, making me gasp as the nerves in my enormous cock nearly overwhelm my brain with amplified pleasure signals. Then I am pulled out, only to be plunged into you again, and again, and again -- a helpless passenger on the Cock Express train to Pussy Town. Your moans intermix with mine as the pace intensifies. This is just what you need -- a big fat cock plunging balls deep into your vag with enough force to make you shudder, and writhe in pleasure that rises and rises until you explode in a mind-blowing orgasm. And still you continue, bringing yourself to a second screaming climax, then a third, and a fourth, after which you collapse, panting and exhausted, with my throbbing cock wedged into your sex.

It takes you several seconds of post-orgasmic bliss until you hear the voice coming from your nether region and reach between your legs to pull me out. You chuckle seeing me like this -- a human toy, reduced to an appendage attached to a straining penis and a pair of distended balls stretching the scrotum tight around them. I cannot even move under my own power, just lie on your palm smeared by your juices and immobilized by the size and weight of my package. Then you see the expression on my face and realize that all that time you prevented me from orgasming in order to keep me hard. I am basically in the same predicament that you were in while you were in that chair: desperate for release without the ability to do anything about it.

"Sorry Al, I couldn't help myself. I barely remember even doing this to you." I look at you and decide to make it up to you. "Let me help, but first a little change to make you more palatable cause I really don't care for how cock tastes." You feel your cock and balls tingle slightly as I change your cum to strawberry glaze, though truth be told I do the same thing to women as well as licking pussy is so much more fun when it tastes like candy or fruit or something.

I grin and open my mouth and start sucking on your cock. You can tell I'm not really all that practiced on doing this to a guy but I try my best. Sucking and sliding you in and out of my lips till you cum. When you do I moan softly and swallow every drop. I keep going and your cock and balls show no sign of getting soft or going empty as I suck you off to several orgasms. After that you are very spend and even your junk is going back to normal once your balls are empty. I set you down next to me and return you to your normal size as I lay there and rest for a bit before turning my head and looking at the woman in the chair.

I sigh and sit back up and crawl over to her and pull her shoes off, caressing her feet for a moment before moving up and stripping her naked. The magic in her is speeding up her healing, which is why shes not dead, but it is also draining her magic quickly. I strap her into her own chair and put the suction cups on her nipples and wait and see if it has the same effect on her that it did to me.

Hearing the calmness in your voice after getting urges taken care of, I realize that you're rational again. "Ugh... Just undo this..." I groan, hoping that you turn me back to normal, so I can go somewhere private and jack myself off, but you have other plans. I see your face getting closer until your mouth is positioned over my distended cock. Your lips part slightly, and with a smooth motion of your hand, you push my cock between them. I gasp softly as I feel your soft lips glide over the glans, hugging it, then louder as you start sliding me back and forth. You go at it a bit awkwardly at first since giving head is not really your thing, but the modified taste and smell, combined with the ludicrous proportions of the cock to the rest of my shrunken body, help you overcome the uneasiness by thinking of it as just a toy.

With the magical blockage removed, it only takes moments for the sensations to push me over the edge. My whole body convulses as my cock pump loads of delicious strawberry glaze into your mouth. The flow slowly dies off and you smile at my jerks and shudders as you suck the final drops off. The taste is really good -- you really outdid yourself this time, and the stress of producing all that milk left you famished, so why not...? After all, who needs to worry about refractory period when you have magic?

My orgasm subsides, but for some reason I stay hard, and before I can say anything about it, a long suck sets me off again. And then again, and again... Each time when I think I'm done, another climax sweeps me along.

A mischievous thought enters your mind, it could be fun to mess with me and Karen like this, making one of us orgasm repeatedly from the lightest touch or some other trigger, say when we kiss, or change our juices to taste like candy. A harmless prank, surely Karen will find it funny... Then, with a start, you remember. Karen's soul is missing, and it is up to you and me to find and restore it, which is what we are supposed to be doing right now. It seems like the effects of the machine are not fully out of your system yet. With a shake of your head, you put me down and use your magic to restore me to my normal size and proportions, considering for a moment leaving me with a larger package but decide that this is not the time for games.

It takes me some time to recover from the series of mind-boggling orgasms that I just experienced, but when I manage to catch my breath, I find myself back to normal, albeit still naked and stained with a sweet-smelling reddish gunk. Oh well, better than being covered in jizz I guess.

I look at the woman sitting in the chair and try to sort out my emotions. Despite what she did to us, I do not feel the need to hurt her; my anger has mostly dissipated so I do not hunger for revenge but I still want her stopped. I watch you place the suction cups on the her breasts and flip the switch. The machine begins to whir, and soon white liquid starts trickling into the tubes and being siphoned into the tank. She moans quietly in her slumber and I notice that her breasts slowly expand as the flow of milk intensifies.

"What are we going to do with her?" I ask you. "She must not be allowed to hurt anyone else. And by the way," I point to your torso with your oversized breasts sticking out like four balloons. "You should probably take care of those."

"I suppose we can call the cops on her, I'm pretty sure this is all illegal. Though people like her tend to pay off the cops so..." I walk around behind her and put my fingers on her temples for a few moments then step back. "Just in case" I say with a grin. You ask what I did and I just shrug, "You know me, nothing too evil, but... shes really gonna like feet now." I laugh. "I gave her a foot fetish, but it's fueled by magic. So it's not a big deal unless she drinks that milk. If she does... shes gonna be too obsessed with her feet or someone else's to be much of a threat, especially since the stronger her fetish gets the more submissive she will feel"

I shrug, "Anyways..." I look down and you see my eyes glow but nothing happens. I frown a bit and glance at you, then I look back down at my tits and think for a moment before I do something else and they go away. "There, that's better" I say, though I don't tell you I simply made them go away, I couldn't reverse the spell itself so technically they are still there, but we don't have time for me to work on it more then that and out of sight out of mind, I can get raven to help me or something later. "Come on, lets get our stuff and go."

We go find our stuff and get dressed again, making an anonymous call to the magic cops, before heading outside. I shrink you back down and turn back into a bird before heading off again, though you notice I go around most houses this time, a little more wary after what happened.

Hearing your explanation, I cannot help but laugh. "You have the most twisted ideas!" And they sound effective too. I remember the foot fetish you gave me when we first met and the effect it had on me even though it was temporary and only meant as a demonstration. If what you did to that woman was full strength, she would not be able to concentrate on anything else when the urge hits her. "I hope you also added some protection against her paying some magic user to remove it," I add, "like extreme embarrassment or inability to talk about it. Otherwise, I fear she'll find a way to get rid of it and will be back to her old ways." Then again, every solution has its drawbacks, and yours seems to be the best compromise.

We exit the room and I go to find my bag and get dressed. My clothes could use a wash, and frankly I could use a shower, but I don't want to stay in this house any longer than I have to. We can get cleaned later, in a hotel or something. Catching a moment before you are done, I sneak back into the milking room. The woman is still unconscious, moaning softly in the chair while milk is flowing down the tubes attached to her noticeably larger breasts. Good, she won't be making any trouble when the police arrives, assuming they are not on her payroll, but even if they are, questions will be asked.

Quickly I grab two aluminum bottles from a shelf and walk over to the container with your milk, dipping them in to fill them then placing them in my bag. Who knows when this stuff can prove to be useful. Next I go to the milking machine and open the tap on the tank, letting the milk spill out. The machine will keep pumping but the milk will just go down the drain. Literally.

After spending some more time to empty all the other containers I can find, I go outside to meet you. After all that I have gone through I feel reluctant to get shrunk again but cannot think of a quicker way to travel and we have lost enough time as it is. Climbing unto your back, I secure the bag and myself and off we go on our way.

Just a little longer, Karen. We will find you and make everything right.

"Well, I didn't make it temporary so shes stuck with it unless she can find someone very good at magic to remove it." I say. You know that what I did is illegal, making stuff like that actually permanent. If she tried to have it removed, any magic use that worked on her would see the changes as if they'd always been there, there is nothing to reverse back to basically, but taking something like that away isn't much harder then me putting it there in the first place. Stuff like altering memories or physical changes that are made permanent are much harder to reverse if not impossible since there's no way to know what was originally there.

I get us on our way again and fly for a while before spotting a gas station and motel along the road. I land down the road from it and change us both back. "I need to rest, I haven't recovered yet from what that bitch did and I'm exhausted. I just didn't want to be around that place any longer." I tell you, clearly exhausted, my eyes puffy like I haven't slept in days.

We walk in and get a room. I simply magic the poor guy into thinking we payed as we don't have much cash and I'm to tired to mess with it at this point. Once in our room and fill the bath tub with water, intending to take a long back and relax for a bit. I start to go in when I Stop and look at you. "Want to join me?" I ask, though it's not in the usual sexy way you've come to expect from me, I seem to just want the company. If you take my up on my offer I'll make us smaller to fit in the small motel bathtub and let you in first so I can just lean back against you for a while, mostly wanting you there so I don't fall asleep and drown but also cause it feels nice.

I can see how exhausted you are when you land us next to the motel, and it is more than just physical tiredness. You went through a lot at that woman's mansion and it obviously took a toll on you. As much as I am in a hurry to get to Karen, I understand that you need to rest and regain your strength -- physical, mental, emotional, and magical -- before we can face whatever awaits us there. I put my arm around you and help you to the room, not saying anything when you use your magic to get us from paying the fee; what's another little crime after all we've done so far.

"Sure," I nod when you ask me to join you in the bath tub. I get a little disoriented at the change of perspective when you shrink us to fit in the tub, but it passes quickly. It appears that I am getting used to the frequent magical changes and they don't bother me as much as they used to. It is still strange to think about somebody entering the room only to find two midgets in the bath tub, but it feels more humorous than disturbing.

I go in first and let you lean against me then you join in, gently rubbing your shoulders, arms and back with a sponge soaked in liquid soap. I keep at it for a while then set the sponge aside and start massaging your tired muscles. "You know," I say quietly, "I don't think I have told you how much I appreciate what you're doing and how much you put on the line to help me. Whatever transpired between Karen and you in the past, she is lucky to have such a dedicated sister like you."

We probably look more like kids then midgets as our proportions are those of adults, just smaller. I rest there with my head on your chest as you massage my shoulders. "Just cause I did stuff to her I shouldn't have doesn't mean I don't love her. I have to help her. You must love her a lot yourself to this as well. Not all guys would, at least not for someone they are just dating. So You better marry her after this". I laugh softly. I idly rub your leg as I look down at my feet, idly curling my toes. "I'm not sure what I'm gonna do after all this is over. The cops might understand, but if not...". I sigh. "I guess I could go stay with raven. She will hide me and working at the club could be fun".
After we are clean and the water is starting to cool off I get out and dry off, returning us to normal. I dig around in my stuff for something to wear and find a T-shirt that covers everything that needs to be. I crawl into bed and practically pass out.

"I would like that," I nod when you tell me that I better marry Karen, "if she'll have me". I hope she will, but I cannot be sure. I have no idea what she went through, what she's still going through, what her mind will be like when we get her back, if we get her back... Besides, I practically hooked up with her sister while we've been searching for her, and the relationship between them has been... complicated. I am not sure how she will react to that.

"I don't think the cops will go easy on you," I shake my head. "No matter how it ends they will end up looking incompetent and that's, in their eyes, the worst crime you can commit. But don't worry, we'll figure something out" I say with more conviction in my voice than I feel. My optimism has been slowly chipped at since this ordeal started but I try not to show it.

When in bed, you immediately fall asleep but I lie awake for a little longer, thinking about Karen, about you, about magic, about the whole fucked-up mess we found ourselves in... Until I too drift into an uneasy sleep.

It probably doesn't help that we are sharing a bed. Not that I try to get frisky with you, for once.

You wake up before me and immediately notice cleavage, lots of cleavage. You look over and see four breasts on my chest. Just like when I was hooked up to that machine back at the crazy lady's house. It hard to tell if they are actually bigger but I must have really been tired if I haven't woken up yet just from feeling the weight.

A ray of light from a gap between the blinds falls on my face, waking me up. I turn to you and do a double take when I see the huge double rack that you're sprouting. Didn't you get rid of it back at the mansion? I distinctly remember you magicking it away...

"Wake up Kelly," I gently shake your shoulder. "I think we have a problem."

"Mmm. Go back to sleep". I mumble and roll over onto my side, at which point all the extra weight practically pulls me over. "The fuck?! Damn it!" I push myself back onto my back. "I was afraid of this. Back at the mansion I made them go away but it was just flesh crafting. Apparently the magic didn't wear off on its own. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. It didn't wear off on Karen's body either." I sigh. "I hate that bitch. Funny thing is under different circumstances this would be fun". I look over at you. I reach up and pinch a nipple and moan, surprised at how good it feels. "Damn. That's gonna be distracting" I look over at you. "I hate to say this but I think I need to be milked. I can feel the pressure in them and it makes it hard to do what I did before so I at least don't have to deal with them for a while. Would you mind?" I ask. Clearly needing help.

That was unexpected. I have never milked anything, much less a human. Still, you are clearly in discomfort and it wouldn't do to leave you like this. "I'm a city boy, Kelly, so you'll have to guide me if I do anything wrong."

I lead you to the bathroom and help you get into the bath, then, recalling a kids' program about farms that I've seen on TV years ago, ask you to sand on all fours. Next I get on my knees beside the tub, reach out to grab a nipple in each hand and start pulling. It takes me a couple of attempts to get it right, but eventually bluish liquid start squirting out. I keep pulling, alternating between the nipples to make sure I drain all four of your breasts, but having to bend over the bath tub's side makes the process uncomfortable.

"This angle is really stressing my arms and back. Would you mind if I got in with you and try a more comfortable position? I'll have to remove my clothes though..."

"No, go ahead." I say with a bit of a smirk, you don't have to be totally naked but I'm not gonna argue. I kneel there as you get in with me and start tugging on my nipples again. "Fuck that feels good, that bitch's spell would have to make them more sensitive." I look down and watch as you do your thing, trying not to moan too loudly but it's hard not to get turned on by this, even for you, unfortunately as a guy your arousal is much more noticeable and I smile a bit. "Are my nipples bigger then they use to be?" I ask, wondering if the spell that did this to me is still causing changes. Bigger nipples would make it easier for you to milk me but if I'm still changing that would be concerning.

Once you've emptied me out I put my breasts back to their usual look and sit up and cup them. "That's better, I'll be glad when we get back to the club and Raven can help remove this damn curse." I look at you, wondering if I should ask if you'd like to fuck me, I'm horny as hell and your cock sure seems eager though I try not to look at it too much. "Would you like to... um... you know?"

Being inexperienced at this, my tugging makes the milk spray around, so to keep my clothes dry I remove them all before getting into the tub. Sitting down, with you on all fours over my legs, puts us in a much more comfortable position for further milking. Understandably, the feel of your your breasts and nipples in my hands combined with your squirming and moaning gets me quite aroused, and the fact that your face is positioned right over my crotch isn't helping. Unfortunately being naked makes my arousal all the more noticeable, and knowing that you can see it only makes it worse. "They certainly look bigger," I answer, "but I think it's a good thing, makes them easier to hold for the milking."

Once I get into the rhythm, it does not take long to drain you of excess milk. For a moment I consider drinking some of it, recalling the rush of power and euphoria I got last time, but knowing that it is quite addictive I resist the temptation. "It could take a while to get back to the club," I watch your breasts return to normal, but now I know that it is merely a camouflage spell. "We're trying to retrieve Karen's soul from wherever it is, but it looks to be in the opposite direction. Will you be able to manage until then?"

Your sheepish question provides the answer. It would be bad if you are constantly horny to to point of dysfunction, and while I am still not comfortable having sex with you, it seems to be the best way to take the edge off so you can concentrate on the task at hand rather than on being laid. Desperate times call for desperate measures. "Well... Ok," I point at my turgid member. "If that's what you need, go for it."

"Good for you maybe" I smirk. Even without drinking any you can feel a bit of a buzz for all the milk on your skin, a bit of it soaking in. It probably doesn't escape your notice that there is a small fortune going down the drain either.

"I know. I'll manage, i just hope my body holds out. It wants to keep going back to that cow form. Under different circumstances this would be fun. " I say a bit annoyed.

I look at your dick. You get the feeling if you didn't do this I'd end up finding someone else near by and that probably wouldn't be good in my lust addled mood. "First though..." I turn the water on so we can both rinse off real quick before heading back to the bed. I find you laying there looking nervous as usual and just grin a little. I dig around in my bag and pull out a couple wands before I walk over and climb up on the bed. "May as well make it as fun as possible. Zap me with this one first. Then wait a minute and zap me with this one." You might recognize the second one as the shrinking wand. The first one is the rubberizing wand. I told you about them when we first started but I don't know if you remember I don't tell you what they are. I use a bit of magic to make you instantly hard before I straddle you and start fucking.

"Moo!" I grin and stick my tongue at you but try not to push it too far. Taunting a miffed witch is a risky proposition and I wouldn't normally do it but the exposure to your milk makes me a little lightheaded even though I was careful not to imbibe any. It's only when we shower to wash it off that I begin to to have second thoughts about what I agreed to but there are no take-backs.

Back on the bed, I watch you eye my crotch with a hungry look and half expect you to zap me with some weird, perverted spell, a feeling that only intensifies when you pull a couple of wands from your bag. "Here it comes..." I brace myself, but then you explain that they are for you. The expression of relief on my face is probably too evident, which makes it had for you to resist playing, and with a flick of your fingers, my member springs up, instantly erect and throbbing with need. I groan, but you just place the wands in my hand and impale yourself on the rock-hard shaft and start undulating.

The sensations flooding me make it difficult to concentrate on anything other than the sex act, making me suspect that you enhanced my sensitivity as well, but I remember your request and zap you with the first one. Nothing seems to happen at first, but after a moment your skin takes on a rubbery shine, as if you were wearing a very tight-fitting latex suit. So it's that wand, I realize. I should have recognized it from the club, which means the other wand must be the shrinking one. I smile, remembering how much you enjoy the combination, and not just you -- Raven too wanted to be subjected to the combined effects. Oh well, if that's what you need to get this out of your system...

I find the ruberrization effect a little disconcerting. Within moments you look more like a blow-up doll than a live person, yet you can still move, as evident from your continuous bouncing. I reach up to your breasts and pull on your nipples, stretching them out, then I let go and they snap back like two rubber bands. Even rubberized you manage to make an annoyed expression. "Don't fret," I laugh, "it was funny".

Once the transformation is complete, I point the other wand and zap you with it. Immediately you begin to shrink, growing smaller and smaller -- slowly at first, then picking up speed -- until eventually you look like a finger puppet impaled on my tool. I reach out and wrap my hand around you, starting to pump you up and down like a fleshlight, ramping up the pace as I go. I feel pressure growing in my nether regions, but judging by previous experience, I don't think you'll let me orgasm before you do -- several times probably -- so there is no risk of premature ejaculation.

I look at my hands as they become shiny rubber. "Huh, you must have accidentally zapped me twice. Once will turn me rubber but I'll look pretty much normal. Twice gives the shiny rubber doll look." I shrug and keep bouncing, moaning softly when you stretch out my nipples. This rubber form comes with an enhanced sense of touch, not too much though, wouldn't want people getting addicted. When you let them snap back and look down at you and smirk. "It's ok, it doesn't hurt, you actually can't hurt me with me like this.

I watch as you zap me with the shrinking wand. The effect may seem quick to you but it actually takes several minutes. I designed it that way so lovers could enjoy the sensation because as I slowly get smaller for you it feels like my pussy is getting tighter and for me it feels like your dick is growing, which is why the rubber is necessary or I'd either die or be pushed off as you got to big. The shrinking speeds up at a certain point though, when I'm about three feet tall. Some people didn't like their girlfriend looking like a little kid and at that size it gets hard to keep bouncing so once I hit that point I shrink quickly, and it feels quite good. I moan as I feel you grow inside me, feeling up more of my body as I go from slowly shrinking to shrinking 3 or 4 inches at a time. In a few more moments I'm not much bigger then your dick itself and you have to do the work for us both. "Hey, if you hit me with the rubber wand one more time I'll become an actual toy, if your into that sort of thing. Keeps my arms and legs out of the way if nothing else." I say with a tiny grin.

Before I forget I cast a spell linking our orgasms together. You'll cum normally though with the link it will slow your orgasm down and speed mine up as it averages us. On top of that you'll become multi orgasmic like me so you'll stay hard after cumming, at least till you are too spent to continue. I can't get tired in this form after all.

Back
Top Bottom