Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
"Nah," I shake my head at your suggestion to zap you again, which will supposedly turn you into a sentient sex toy, "Seeing you like this is weird enough. Are you sure you're OK? There doesn't seem to be enough space for internal organs in there." Of course you already explained that the magic takes care of that, but theoretical understanding is one thing and seeing is quite another.

It takes me longer than usual to reach climax, but when I do it is stronger and more intense. My whole body tenses as I pump my load into you with a force that makes me hold you tight for fear you'll be blown off. Strangely, I stay hard, leading to round two, then round three, and four, until I finally collapse from exhaustion. "Damn... I hope you're satisfied because I can hardly move."

"Technically I don't have any. My vag has taken up my whole insides with me at this size. That's why it's fun, your cock is REALLY filling me up." I giggle, my voice higher pitched then normal. "I can explain it later if you want." I say as I let go to enjoy the fucking and being used. I cup my small rubber breasts and squeeze them, more to just keep my hands out of the way then cause it feels good. It does but it pales in caparison to what I'm feeling from your dick inside me, and the orgasms. Technically I probably would have had more orgasms if I hadn't linked us but I wanted it to be more enjoyable for you too and I wanted you to last longer then a couple orgasms. I'm a mess by the time you get done, Cum coming out of my mouth and around your cock. "Sooo... gooood" I moan. "Please wash me before I change back, it'll be way easier while I'm still small and rubber" I tell you. I don't seem tired in the least, which isn't surprising since I'm basically not alive right now, I'm simply an animated rubber doll.

After the magic wears off and I return to normal I get dressed. "All right, ready to go?" I ask before heading out again. We are getting close so rather then shrink you and turn myself into a bird or something again I help us hitch a ride. A guy and his girl stop and pick us up. I've had my fun for now so I pretty much just leave them alone and sit in the back with you as I pull out the iPad and watch the blip getting closer.

"Give me a moment," I groan, lacking the energy to move after that marathon sex session, "or a week. Some of us do get tired, you know." Still, I force myself up and drag my weary body to the bathroom, where I clean you up in the sink as best as I can, before shuffling back to flop down on the bed again. It takes some time for the magic to wear off, and by the time you are back to normal, I feel rested enough to walk out.

We only wait for a couple of minutes outside the motel before a blue Prius stops next to us and a friendly voice tells us to get in. I am not too happy with influencing people, even when it's about such a minor thing as a offering us ride, but I've made so many compromises by now -- sex with you included -- that this is just one more checkbox to tick. I will find a way to make peace with my conscience after we get Karen back.

The young couple in front are on their way to attend a friend's wedding, and after the initial exchange of pleasantries and (fake, in our case) names, they quickly lose interest in us and spend the drive talking between themselves about various trivia, paying us little attention, which suits me just fine, allowing me to watch the indicator on your iPad without interruption.

"Can you please stop at the crossroads?" I ask when the mark almost coincides with our current position. "Are you sure?" the guy behind the wheel looks uncertain but slows down, "there's nothing here." He's right, the road passes through farmland and there is nothing in either direction for miles, other than grass and the occasional cow. The girl shoots us a quick look then turns to her boyfriend, mouthing something that I don't quite quite catch, likely being suspicious.

"Yes, I'm sure," I think quickly. "We're geocaching, and the container with the next clue should be at these GPS coordinates." The guy nods and pulls over, apparently accepting my explanation. "Would you like us to wait for you," the girl asks helpfully. "No, it's fine," I reply. "We won't know which direction we will need to go until we find the next set of coordinates. Besides, it can take time, and you have a wedding to attend."

Once outside, I wave goodbye to the couple and pretend to study the screen with you until they are far enough. "What now?" I ask. "It's supposed to be right here, but I don't see anything."

I wave bye to them then look around and shrug. I zoom in on the iPad and the blip gets further away towards the closest town. "Looks like it's that way. Guess we walk." I grab my bag and start walking. Judging from the iPad it looks like it's a couple miles down the road. After a while you'll spot a large building in the distance, looks like warehouses. I see it too after a bit, "Looks like that must be the place." We keep going and it looks like an old warehouse complex, the thing is there's some new construction and a sign outside advertising a brothel. I look at you and frown. "I don't like where this is going, lets look around first" I keep walking past the place before leaving the road to head back and around, looking for a back door. "I don't see any cameras, doesn't mean there aren't any. I do sense magic inside though, quite a lot of it, could be anything though."

After walking between buildings we find a side door to the warehouse that's connected to the new building out front. I pull some chalk out of my bag and draw a door on the outside, add a little bit of magic and a door appears and I head inside. It's mostly empty inside where we are but I can see some stuff further over. I head that way and there's some walls that have been put up but it doesn't look like they put a top on them. "Give me a boost" I say, asking you to lift me up so I can see over the wall. I look for a moment then come back down and do my door trick again. "It looks clear, I didn't see anyone but there's some strange stuff in there."

Once inside you see boxes and tables and on one of the tables is what look like naked bodies, but they look fake even from here. I walk over and look them over. "Huh, they are blanks. I've heard of these" I poke one. "It's basically a rubber doll but you can use magic to animate them, supposed to be the new craze for brothels." I frown a bit as I look around though, getting a bad feeling that they aren't just using magic to animate them. "I'm gonna try something." I sit down on the floor next to the table and close my eyes. A second later the eyes on the doll nearest me open and it sits up. "This feels weird." I say as the doll sounds like me and its body is quickly changing shape to match my body, red hair growing out, breasts growing in. Unfortunately the breasts grow quite large and there are two pairs of them, I sigh in frustration looking down at them. I reach up and cup them, then I get a curious look and squeeze them more. "Huh, that's odd" I look at you giving me that, 'this isnt the time', look. "I'm not playing with myself, it's just.... this doesn't feel good. I can feel it but there's no pleasure. Why would they make a body that's so.. boring?" You grab my wrist to pull my hand away from my boob and I gasp. "Woah!" I look at where you touched me and get a more concerned look. "They didnt..." I look at you, "Touch me, I don't care wear, grab one of my tits, I think I know what they are doing."

Sneaking around the compound with you, I feel like a member of the Scooby gang out to solve a mystery and thwart a cartoonish villain. Except the villains in the story are anything but cartoonish, though there is no shortage of mysteries. For example, why build a brothel in the middle of a warehouse complex, and why advertise it when it is obviously incomplete? Come to think of it, isn't prostitution illegal across the country?

I shake my head when you proceed with drawing a door on the wall and opening it, Wiley E. Coyote style. "Do all witches get their spell ideas from Looney Tunes cartoons, or is it just you?" Though to be fair, it does get us in without having to deal with locks and alarms. Once inside, I take a look around. The interior looks similar to any other warehouse: crates, boxes, long tables... aside from the row of what looks like featureless rubber laid across one of the tables.

Your explanation makes sense, and also answers the legality question: no real prostitutes, no crime.

I watch you sit down and close your eyes, and a moment later one of the dolls sits up. Neat trick that. "Are you possessing the doll?" I put a hand on your shoulder and shake you gently, getting no response from your inert body. "Can you do that with other objects? Or with people?" Great, my girlfriend's sister is Casper the friendly ghost. I notice the doll slowly losing its generic appearance, becoming more and more similar to your body in the process. I can't help laughing when it sprouts a pair -- no, two pairs -- of huge breasts that look like a caricature without your concealing spell. "You really need to fix that," I offer, but you seem to too engrossed in them to listen. *ahem* I give a little cough, which gets your attention, followed by an explanation. "If they feel wrong, just return to your body," I reach to tug on your -- the doll's -- wrist, but quickly let go when I see you gasp.

The wheels in my mind start turning, and it looks like we both reach the same conclusion. "No pleasure sensations from self-touching, but increased ones when touched by somebody else? Devious," I reach down to your bare foot and run my finger along it to test my hypothesis. "Conditioning the poor souls they will imprison in these dolls to crave the johns' touch." And Karen is soon to be one of those souls unless we rescue her from that fate.

I moan and curl my toes from just that simple touch. "Oh fuck me that felt good. I gotta get out of this." I lay back down and return to my body and stand up. I look at the doll and see it's already returning to its normal doll like look. "Not only are those bodies very sensitive to touch but I could feel myself getting horny, not a lot but I'm guessing they keep the girls mildly aroused all the time. Given time for them to be conditioned they won't be able to help but become sluts. We need to find Karen." I start looking around. You look too and you find a crate that's been opened. Inside are a couple of crystal balls. Seemingly hollow but, the glass is pretty thick. The crate next to it is still sealed up but it's not hard to open and inside you find two more glass balls but these have some sort of purple smoke in them. As you look at one you see the outline of a face in the smoke, what are clearly a mouth and eyes anyway, along with the outlines of hands pressing against the glass, like it wants out.

"You getting horny?" I smirk, "Now that's a surprise." I feel the doll's skin becoming colder and more latex-like after you exit it, and pull my hand away, then turn my head to look around, running my gaze over the crates and boxes that fill the place. "Are you sure she's here? I would think they'd keep the souls somewhere more secure."

And now that I think of it, the apparent lack of security is suspicious, especially after we hit the other location to retrieve Karen's body. We haven't seen a single guard around and breaking inside was surprisingly easy: no alarms or protection, magical or otherwise -- at least as far as we can tell. "I have a bad feeling about this," I tell you. as I reach inside an open crate. and take out a crystal ball. "Everything's been too smooth. It's as if they wanted us to get in. Just be careful. It smells like a trap to me, and I won't be much help once the fireballs start flying."

I turn the ball in my hands, hold it up to the light, knock on it with my knuckles, and finally, having found nothing interesting with it, place it back into the crate and move to examine the next one. "I thought that crystal balls were just a fortune telling stereotype," I remark as I work to pry the other crate open. "Or are they expanding into selling props to the general public."

I manage to detach the lid and find another pair of glass orbs, but these look different. I take one out to examine it and notice that it is filled with some sort of swirling purple-coloured mist, but as I look more closely, suddenly a silhouette materializes inside, looking like a face screaming in horror and a pair of hands pounding desperately on the glass.

"Shit!" I gasp, recoiling in shock and losing my hold on the sphere which falls to the floor. "What the hell was that?!"

Luckily I have good reflexes. Instead of shattering glass you look down and see the ball hovering a couple inches off the floor. I walk over and grab it and put it back in the padded crate. "This is a girls soul, not Karen's though." I pull out the iPad and zoom in as far as I can. It doesn't help much but you can just see that her dot is in the adjacent part of the building, the brothel. I sigh sadly. "I haven't sensed anything in here magic wise other then the dolls and what's in the crates here. And I haven't seen any cameras. It is strange but that place that had Karen's body wasn't well guarded either, plus it was in another country. They may not think anyone will come snooping around or realize who is on to them." I shrug. "We need to call the cops and let them know about this place but we also need to get Karen. Lets go back around and just go in the front door. As far as anyone knows we are just a young couple out for some kinky fun. My glamor is still up as long as they don't have anything to cancel it out like the cops do and even then they'd have to recognize us." I put the top back on the crate and glance at the empty glass orbs, there must be a dozen of them, and then a couple crates of unused souls too. "Damn, this place must be popular." I say before heading out the way we came in.

I let out a sigh of relief when you stop the orb from crashing to the floor. "Those are soul containers?" I can't help thinking of Karen trapped inside of those pokeballs, screaming in despair as she tries to break out from her prison. "What would have happened if it broke?" Probably something bad, otherwise you wouldn't have stopped it.

I nod and follow you toward the exit, but I cannot get the image of that trapped soul out of my mind. "Wait!", I reach out to grab your arm before you step out. "We can't just leave those poor girls in there, they need help and I don't trust the police to do it, not after our close encounters with the boys in blue. There must be something that we can do."

"Yeah, I mean it has a soul in it anyway, and I was more worried about the noise it would make if it broke. That's pretty thick glass so it may not have but I'd rather not find out. As for what would happen.... I don't know. Either it would be free to roam about like a ghost or it could go to where souls go when they leave the body, heaven, hell." I shrug. "I suppose it could be pulled back to its body since the body is still alive somewhere. I don't want to experiment though, and we can't carry them with us. Lets see what we are up against in the club and find Karen. We She should look like herself at least so that should be easy, getting her out is the problem. I could feel directives in those bodies when I was in one. One is not to leave the premises. We can look around then come back when they close, if they close. Even if you call the magic cops it will take them some time to get here."

"You're right," I sigh, letting go of your arm. "This is a royal mess and acting impulsively will likely land us in an even more fucked up situation. Let's go find Karen first, and then we can think about helping the other girls." I try to calm my anger down but it isn't easy, this is more than just doing the right thing, it's personal. I want to find the fuckers responsible for this and make sure they never do this again, to anyone. And yes, I want them punished for what they did to Karen. Harshly. Painfully. It isn't about justice, it's about retribution. But it can wait, revenge is a dish best served cold.

Casting a last look at the crates, I follow you out of the warehouse, then around the building back to the street where I see a short line-up at the bordello entrance.

Looking around just in case and sealing the entrance I made before we walk around and come in from the street. There are quite a few cars parked out front. "If these people knew what the dolls they were fucking really were, I wonder if they would feel any different?" I grab your hand and head towards the entrance, acting like I'm your girlfriend. There is a guy at the door checking ID's. I look at you as he looks at our ID's but he seems to just be checking ages and he waves us in.

Inside it's actually a pretty nice place. Carpeted in some places, hard wood floors in others. A bar, dim lights, places to sit. A lot like a strip club except with less, or no, rules about what you can do with the girls. I look around at the girls we can see. Young, pretty and eager it would seem as before we can even sit down a scantily clad girl comes asking if we'd like to buy some time with her. I let you talk to her while I go get us a couple drinks and look for Karen.

I fall slightly behind as I fiddle with my bag's zipper, reaching inside to pull out the box of ampules that I found in the other warehouse. Taking the small vials out I put them into the front pocket of my jeans, fully aware that if they break I will be in deep shit. Still, I need something to use if things start going south and you are not around to bail me out with your magic, and I need it accessible. I just have to trust my luck that whatever random effect they cause will not make the situation worse. But what if the glass will not break when I hurl it, or the potions only work if imbibed? I push the thought away, it isn't constructive.

uhmx6r.jpg

"Wait up," I call, breaking into a jog to catch up with you, give you my hand an walk toward the entrance together.

There's a tense moment when we hand our IDs to the man at the entrance and he scrutinizes them longer than I expected. Will he recognize us as wanted fugitives and raise the alarm? I give out an inaudible sigh of relief when he gives the IDs back and waves indicates that we may go in.

Once inside, I glance around, not really sure what to look for. The decor and the skimpy attires of the women that scurry around the place make it look like a more upscale 'adult' club, and sure enough one of the girls stops by, offering to provide us with 'entertainment', for a price of course. Unsure how to handle this situation, I turn to look at you, but you are already heading to the bar. Oh well, time to improvise.

"Sorry honey," I smile at the girl, "you are pretty and all, but we are looking for something more... exceptional, if you know what I mean."

She pouts. "What's that supposed to mean?" she says. She is quite cute after all. "Blonds not your thing or what?" Even if you hurt her feelings it doesn't stop her from rubbing up against you. Not that that's uncommon in this setting but you also know what her body is like and why she wants to be touched.

I get us a couple drinks and come back. A couple of screw drivers shouldn't be a problem. "Hey sweetie, make a new friend?" I ask with a grin. The girl smiles and rubs my arm. "Yeah but he says I'm not good enough for him." I look at you like, why would you say that? But as I'm trying to make nice with her you spot a familiar brunette chatting with some guy and trying to look eager but you know better, you've spent enough time with her to know when shes not happy and faking it.

"Not really," I reply, trying to distance myself from the overly friendly girl, "I prefer brunettes. Got any around here?" I don't expect to get too much information out of her, but at least it might get her out of my hair.

Thankfully that's when you return with the drinks and pay some attention to the blonde, allowing me to disengage. I turn away, my gaze sweeping around the room. I see a couple of large men in suits -- probably security -- and several more girls working the floor, most of them fair, probably going by the old adage that gentlemen prefer blondes, but a dark haired one in a low cut dress catches my eye. There is something familiar about her, her posture, her movements... Then she turns, letting me catch a glimpse of her face, and my heart skips a beat.

Karen...

Mind racing, I take a step toward her, then stop. We need to get her away from here, but how? This place most likely has magical protections to prevent someone like you from storming it, and physically I am no match for the brutes. No! I clench my fists. I haven't come all the way here to fail; one way or another we're getting Karen out.

A thought begins to take shape in the back of my mind, an inkling of a plan, most likely somewhere between stupid and suicidal, but it's the only one I got and I am not letting this opportunity go, since there may not be a next time. Gods and goddesses of the universe, all I ask for is a little break, just this once...

I step back, wedging myself between you and the blonde, and unceremoniously yank both drinks out of your hands before turning to the girl. "Listen, cutie-pie, I changed my mind, you are too sexy for me to resist. We are renting you for tonight. Hell, we'll rent you for the whole weekend, but you have to do something for me first. See those two gentlemen?" I gesture toward the goons and when the girl turns to look, quickly place the drinks on the little bistro table beside us and reach into my pocket to randomly take out two of the ampules. Using a napkin to avoid any contact with the liquids, I break the glass necks and pour the clear contents into the drinks before scooping them up and shoving them into the girl's hands. "They've been standing there all evening, so I'd like you to offer them these drinks as a token of appreciation for their hard work. But should they refuse, it would be a sign of disrespect so I'd like you to throw them into their faces! Now go! And be careful not to spill any, or the deal is off!" I give her a little push on the rump.

The girl giggles, realizing how much she would earn in the weekend, and sashays toward the bouncers. Once she's out of hearing range, I grab your arm and pull you close. "That is Karen over there. Hopefully whatever I put in the drinks will neutralize the bouncers or at the least create a distraction, preferably both. Once that happens, we grab her and run."

I wonder what your doing when you get between me and the girl and offer to rent her for the weekend. then I see you pouring stuff into the drinks. 'This won't end well for someone' I think to myself before you tell the girl what you want her to do. You point out Karen and I perk up and realize we need a distraction to get her out and you already set one up.

The girl does what you ask, eager for an entire weekend of fun with the two of us, poor thing won't get what she wants though. The bouncer guys take the drinks and grin at her, leer is more like it. You'd think they'd be used to these girls and how little they wear by now but guys are guys it seems. I just stand and watch with you as they start drinking. The one effect takes a bit of time to realize what it does, but once you see the guy's skin looking a little too perfect and smooth you know what it is cause you experienced it yourself. The guy's movements getting slower and slower as he stiffens up. The other guy is far more obvious though as his ears grow out and flop down like a cows ears. "Uh oh" I whisper to you and move behind you a little. The guy keeps changing, quickly too, his clothes stretching before tearing, his nostrils flaring as his nose becomes more cow like, horns growing out on his head. "I don't think this is gonna go well, lets grab Karen and start heading for the door." I say to you as I look around and watch the guy change. Everyone else is watching now too, confused, as the guy's shirt rips apart and his pants aren't far behind. His shoes starting to hurt he rips them off as fast as he can. He's probably already gained 6 inches in height and still growing. The girls attention is on one spot though as his dick is growing too, and quickly. He's snorting as his blood pumps and arousal clouds his mind. He grabs what's left of his pants and rips them off, his cock quickly approaching 12 inches long and looking less human by the second, not that the girls care, all they can think about is how good it would feel inside them. The girl at the bar, blushes and hides, clearly she's the only normal girl here besides me. The guard looks around at the girls who are starting to rub against him and he grabs one, bending her over and tearing off her bikini shorts before he quickly pushes his still growing cock into her eager pussy. Luckily shes rubber or this would put her in the hospital. I head for the exit while you grab Karen, as you are less likely to draw his attention then I am while hes busy with the willing dolls.

One of the bouncers is quickly taken out of the game as his body stiffens and turns pasticky. I cannot suppress a smile, recalling my own experience with that particular brand of magic. Like they say, what's sauce for the goose...

The other goon's transformation is far more dramatic. At first I feel concern as the man's body grows and bulks up, since going against a bigger and stronger opponent was not a part of my plan, but my worries abate when I realize that he's focused on satisfying his mounting carnal desires to the point of being oblivious of anything in his surroundings that does not present an immediate fucking opportunity. I cringe a little as he pushes into one of the rubber-doll girls, even though I know they are nigh indestructible and likely made to feel no pain.

So far, so good: one bouncer neutralized, the other distracted, and the crowd has a live "the minotaur and the seven maidens" porn show to entertain them. Now is my chance. I sprint to where Karen and her would-be client stand watching the brute plow into the hapless girl. I grab her by the wrist and pull, spinning her toward me. A loud gasp escapes her mouth as recognition dawns in her eyes, but there's no time for a reunion scene -- I crouch down, put my other arm between Karen's legs, and hoist her over my shoulder in a fireman carry before dashing to the exit, hoping that you will follow.

Karen feels surprisingly light and somewhat bouncy, causing me to shift my grip to prevent her from falling off, but she quickly realizes the situation and grabs on to me with every bit of strength her rubber-doll body can muster. "Al!" she all but shouts my name -- her last word on the night of her abduction, except this time it's a sound of joy rather than panic -- but I conserve my breath. 'Run now, talk later' is a good motto for the situation. Something bothers me, an elusive thought in the back of my mind that I am missing something potentially important, but I cannot quite put my finger on it. No matter, I brush it aside, the path to the exit looks clear...

A loud roar sounds from my left. From the corner of my eye I see the transformed guard lunge toward us, horned head hanging low and the girl he was ravishing still impaled on his monster tool, swinging around with his every step. The other girls squeal and latch on to him in a valiant attempt to prevent him from leaving, apparently also wanting their turn on the merry-pound-round. The crowd cheers wildly at his ability to make progress, encumbered as he is. Talk about fan service! Not that I complain, it keeps their full attention focused on him, reluctant to tear their eyes away lest they miss yet another feat of strength or sexual prowess.

Well, most of their attention. As I turn my head back to the door, I see a tall, gaunt man with an amused expression leaning on the jamb, his arms crossed over his chest. Where the hell did he come from? Not having time to think of a better idea, I keep running toward him, hoping that my momentum will carry me through if he tries to stop us. But as I draw near, he raises his right hand and a bluish ball of glowing energy appears in it. Karen shrieks, almost making me stumble. The man thrusts his palm outward. I grit my teeth, expecting the worst. The energy flies toward us... And stops, as if hit an invisible barrier, exploding into a whirlwind of brightly coloured streaks, engulfing the caster before disappearing in a bright flash, leaving an empty spot where he stood.

An anti-magic defence mechanism? It's a good thing we didn't try to blast our way through with spells; whatever happened to that guy, I suspect that I would not want to be in his place.

Unfortunately, the pyrotechnics managed to attract the attention of the people on the floor, and judging by their yells, at least some of them figured out what's going on. The protection would likely shield us from magical attacks, ironically enabling the same thing it was meant to prevent -- unless of course it is selective and the staff has ways to override it -- but it won't save us from a traditional gang-up followed by a good old-fashioned beating. Either way, I doubt that it extends outside the premises so at least you'll be able to fight back.

With the minotaur and the others in hot pursuit, I burst through the doors, knocking down some guy that was standing too close -- possibly the one that was checking IDs when we came in -- and turn my head to see you right on my heels. "Kelly, can you block the doors?" I shout as I set Karen down, and she immediately falls on my neck, hugging me and sobbing. I can't blame her for the emotional breakdown, I can't imagine the horrors she's been through, and given her history, PTSD doesn't even come close to describing it. But she's alive, and we got a shot -- no matter how slim -- of getting her out...

"Shhh, baby," I hold her tightly. "We've got you, everything is going to be OK, but we have to go now..." Even if you manage to block the doors, it won't hold the pursuit off for long... Then it hits me, that bothersome thought I could not pin down earlier. Every good heist needs a getaway car, and we don't have one. Fuck! I try to think of a way out but come up empty.

I barely make time to look around as we head for the front door. I see the one bouncer freeze up and turn a bit shiny and I grin at that. The guy that's turning into a minotaur could be a problem but he seems occupied for now, thankfully. Just before we get to the exit I see the guy standing there and he's gonna cast something at us, shit! I'm about to cast something myself but he gets his off first and I see it hit something right at the door frame. "Fuck, glad I didn't make it for once." I mutter as we pass the scorch mark and head out the door.

Once outside we look around but there's no obvious way to drive off or something so I do what we did before. "Sorry Al but it looks like you're gonna be the ride." I quickly turn you into a horse, something fast and able to carry us both, your clothed turning into a saddle in the process. I hop up and haul Karen up behind me, thankfully she's lighter than she would be if she was human. Once we are situated you are free to run like the wind as I hold on to you and Karen holds on to me and you'll find you can still talk, which is comical but useful.

There is a commotion when our pursuers try to get through the narrow doorway all at once, which buys us some precious seconds, but I know it won't last. It would have helped if you could magically bar the door, but given what happened to the guy who tried to cast a spell inside, I can't blame you for not taking chances.

Karen stiffens in my embrace when she notices you. "What is she" doing here?!" I hear the animosity in her voice. That's right, I recall, the two of you did have a rocky relationship, and she does not know that you have changed your outlook since you parted ways and truly regrets what she had put you through, but unfortunately I don't have the time to convince her, she'll have to trust me until we get to safety; I just hope she can do that. If we manage to get to safety, I mentally correct myself but quickly dismiss that thought. Negativity isn't helpful, we've got this far against all odds, let's keep the streak going.

"She's rescuing you!" I reply forcefully. "I wouldn't have made it without her help, and she would've gone after you alone had I not begged her to let me join." I see her confusion in her eyes. It may take her time to accept you as a friend but hopefully my explanation will cause her to no longer think of you as an enemy -- fuck knows we have enough actual ones. But then she sees you prepare to cast your spell at me and her eyes widen in fear. "No!" she tries to interpose herself between us. Crap! This is not going to be easy...

"Karen, It's OK!" I pull her back to me. The bull guard has managed to disentangle itself from the heap of bodies at the entrance and sets off in our direction, and the others are soon to follow. "It's our only chance," I tell Karen as I motion for you to continue. "Don't worry, she won't hurt me..."

The magic hits me, and I feel my body changing. My back twists and I fall down to all fours, no longer able to stand upright. My clothes stretch as I grow larger and more massive, disappearing just before reaching their ripping point. My fingers and toes go numb as they are pulled into my hands and feet, which in turn turn into hooves. The shape of my head changes, face elongating, ears moving back. A tail is pushed out from the back of my spine. My skin turns dark and grows a fine coat of hair...

"Climb on!" I realize that I can still talk, although my voice sounds strange. "And hang tight!" I start running down the road with the two of you on my back, but my movements feel forced and unnatural. My legs work differently now, but my brain sends them the wrong signals, making me to stumble as I fight against my instincts. It must be the tattoo, I think, the one protecting my mind. I try to relax, to somehow signal to it to ease up, and surprisingly it works. In moments my locomotion feels more natural, and I start picking up velocity, going from a walk to a trot, to a canter, to a gallop, revelling in the joy of speed in a decidedly equine way...

"You just turned my boyfriend into a stallion," Karen mumbles, wrapping her arms around your midsection to avoid falling off. "There are people chasing us, and all I can think of is what it would feel like to play with his three-foot dick. What the fuck is wrong with me?!"

I do not quite catch what she says, but there are other, more pressing issues. The sound of revving engines from behind suggests that some of the people after us managed to get into cars and are gaining on us. I might be able to lose them in the woods, but the edge of the town is far enough for us to be run down before we get there. We need to go faster, or somewhere they cannot follow. Well, if you can manage a real horse, maybe you can manage a mythological one...

"Kelly," I shout to be heard over the noise of wind and the clanking of hooves on pavement, "I need wings!"

I hear what she says and I turn my head. "Remember who you're talking to." I say with a knowing smirk. "Maybe you'll lighten up a bit after all this. Though this sure isn't how I would have wanted it to happen." I reach down and give her hand a squeeze. "I'm just glad we found you. I hate to think of what being in that body would do to you over the long term". I look back and see car lights coming on and moving. You obviously hear it too and I hear your request. "Huh. Why didn't I think of that. Are you sure though? Took you a moment to get used to having four legs and having you flounder around several stories up is a lot worse". I don't see a better alternative though and do what you ask.

I wait for you to flap your new wings and get used to them and get us up into the air before I let go with one hand and point it back and fire a few magic blasts at the bastards coming after us while we are still in range, careful not to burn myself out again like when we found Karen's real body.

"Lighten up?!" I hear Karen's screech. "Why you..." Uh oh... I don't know what you said but it must have triggered her badly. In retrospect you should have taken the role of the ride to minimize potential conflict, but as they say, hindsight is 20/20. "Easy there, girls," I interject, trying to calm tempers down. "This is a rescue operation, not a reality show!" She does appear to calm down somewhat, as there are no more outbursts, and she does not try to pull her hand away when you give it a friendly squeeze. A good first step on the road to healing the relationship.

I feel your next spell take effect. The transformation is not as profound as the previous one but no less strange; even more so in a way, after all a horse has the same number of limbs as a man, while the pair of wings that sprout on my back have no human counterparts. Fortunately, I have figured out how the tattoo works by now: it is meant for protection, and if I open myself to the magic, accept and embrace it willingly -- eagerly even -- then there is no threat for it to protect against.

I keep my wings tucked close to my sides as I run, flexing the new muscles to gauge their strength and my control over them, before I feel confident enough to spread them out and try a tentative flap, then another, and another... "Ladies and... other ladies," I pronounce, gradually increasing the power of the strokes, "this is your captain speaking. Welcome to the maiden voyage of Pegasus Airlines. Please fasten your seatbelts, turn off your electronic devices, high-tech vibrators included, and hold on for dear life as we attempt a lift off".

In a moment, I feel my hooves leave the ground. The wider field of view allows me to see the wings in my peripheral vision, and they are magnificent! Long and streamlined, with black feathers glistening in the moonlight, their movement graceful and powerful, effortlessly propelling me upward and forward. I must admit, this time you outdid yourself. I am a fucking pegasus! How cool is that!

A loud shot rings out, indicating the seriousness of our pursuers' intentions, followed by another. I feel a sharp sting as a bullet grazes my side. I am a pretty big target but luckily, the under-maintained country road makes aiming a handgun difficult at high speeds. If I fly away from the road, I will be able to lose them, but my wound got me angry... Throwing caution to the side, I bank left and spin, putting the front car in my proverbial sights. "Give 'em hell, Kelly!", I pause mid-air for a split second, stall, and dive toward the closest car as I start singing.

Off we go into the wild blue yonder
Climbing high into the sun
Here they come zooming to meet our thunder
At 'em now, Give 'em the gun!​

The wind whooshes around us. I hear Karen squeal -- more in exhilaration than fear -- then laugh at the ridiculousness of a flying horse singing the Air Force anthem. Your first blast barely misses the car, but the next one explodes right under it, blowing it up into the air. It falls on top of the car following it, causing it to spin out of control and crash into the next one, completely blocking the road. I pull out of the dive and fly away, leaving the posse behind. I keep the course for some time, putting more distance between us, until my wings start tiring, forcing me to land.

"Turn me back," I tell you, a little unsteady on my legs as the adrenaline rush dissipates. "I need a rest." Karen dismounts, and casts a wistful glance at my equipment before blushing and turning away. I guess her synthetic body has certain urges baked in, the sooner we get her back into hers, the better.

I help Karen down then hop down myself, rubbing my hand down your neck before I change you back. "I have to admit this was pretty cool. Maybe we can try it again sometime". I grin and put you back to normal. "We covered a lot of ground" I say as I pull out the iPad to see where we are. "About 50 miles. If you two don't mind me shrinking you I can do the bird thing so Al can rest". I say, offering to carry you both for a while. "At least we went the right direction, we just need to keep heading south, but it's gonna be a few days travel at this rate before we get back to Raven's".

I look at Karen. "How are you holding up? I wish I could do something about that body but the only thing I could do is pull your soul out of it, but I don't have anyplace to put it. I didn't think to grab one of those containment jars and I bet you'd rather not be stuck in one of those. I could switch with you for a while I suppose"

The fatigue eases a little as my body changes back to its familiar form. My muscles still feel weary, but not nearly as close to exhaustion as they were before, and having human hands again is a definite plus. "Thank you," I nod to you, taking Karen's hand in mine, only to feel it clench when you mention shrinking us. "It's OK baby," I pull her into an embrace. "We've done this before. It's just for a short while and you'll be protected and cozy with me in Kelly's feathers and she'll reverse the spell the moment we land."

"I don't know," she drawls, apparently unconvinced. "The last time she shrunk me, she shoved me into..." she trails off, but I understand what she means.

"Been there, done that," I snicker. "Literally."

Karen eyes go wide with surprise. "You mean she..."

"Oh, no!" I interrupt, waving my hands and shaking my head. "She didn't, somebody else took advantage of my, er, situation, when they captured us. But we escaped, and Kelly made sure they won't be a threat to us any time soon..." I start explaining but notice that Karen is not listening, staring instead at my left hand.

"Alvin," she says very slowly and deliberately, as if trying very hard to keep her emotions in check. "Why is there a ring on your finger?"

Crap! I completely forgot about it! "It's not that kind of a ring!" I blurt quickly, practically shoving my hand into her face. "See, it's not even on the right finger! It protects me from magical detection. Kelly and I are kind of... people of interest, as far the MCU is concerned, and we didn't have the time to straighten it out since finding you was our top and only priority."

"Okay," she nods. "So the two of you didn't, you know..."

I sigh. I knew that this conversation was bound to happen, but I hoped to postpone it to a better time. Unfortunately, no such luck. "I won't lie to you, Karen. Kelly is some kind of a sex witch, that's what makes her stronger, and, well, we needed her at maximum power.."

"Uhuh," she says with a deadpan expression. "I am sure that was a horrible experience for you."

"Karen, baby," my hands begin to sweat. The worst of my fears is happening. No, not the worst; she's alive, she's intact, we can still put her back in her body. But the thought of losing her... "You're my only love, always have been. I just hope you can forgive me."

She suddenly grins, leans forward, and gives me a quick peck on the lips. It feels strange, rubbery, but it's the action itself that surprised me. "I should be mad at you, but you did come to rescue me. And I know what my sister is, so I can't really blame you. Besides, she always gets what she wants, so if she wanted you for herself, you would not be here, begging me for forgiveness. I don't know..." she brings a hand up to her chin, holding it in her fingers. "Maybe I should forgive you, or maybe I should punish you for your transgressions, at least as harshly as my sister did. I'll have to think about it..."

I can only shake my head in disbelief. It must be the body she's in that affects her so. Then again, she could have dumped me right here, so I am not about to complain.

"As for you," Karen turns, pointing her finger at you, her voice taking on a serious tone. "You and I will will have a long talk when this is over."

I guess she expected some pushback, so your asking how she is holding up takes her by surprise, and yous offer to swap bodies with her gets her completely baffled. "wait, what?!" she stares at you with disbelief. "Wouldn't you lose your magic in this body? And won't I..." she looks back at me, eyes wide like a doe frozen in the headlights.

"I guess she trusts enough to let you have her magic and be at your mercy while you do," I offer. "Though I don't suggest doing it while we travel. Having access to magic and having control over it is two different things, as I found out when I drank some enchanted milk, and Kelly's magic is much more powerful than what the milk can impart. Maybe after we arrive, or when we stop for the night if we have to, if it helps you cope. Speaking of which, we should be going. Are you Okay with the shrinking?"

Karen will nod after a moments hesitation. "I guess being small is the least of our problems right now. And if it helps us get away from here faster then so much the better". She says. I smile and nod and work my magic over both of you, quickly shrinking you down to a few inches tall, clothes and all of course. After that I turn myself into a bird, something good for long distance flight like a goose. I look myself over and create a small saddle so you two can be comfortable. "Alright. Climb up and let's get going". I say.

Once you're both comfortable I take off, not gracefully but well enough, and no one falls off so that's good. I climb up to maybe 1000 feet up and glide for a while, flapping as little as I can do I can go as far as possible. By the time the sun is coming up I'm getting tired though and I start looking for a place to stop so we can all rest. I spot a motel 6 by a truck stop and figure that'll be good. Better then some seedy no name motel anyway. I fly down and land behind the place and put everyone back to normal before I go and get us a room with two beds. I walk out with a key card, "Come on, I need a bath and to crash for a few hours". I say as I lead everyone to our room and head inside. I kick my shoes off and go take a shower and let you and Karen talk for a bit before I come out with a towel wrapped around me. "All yours". I say to you, figuring Karen doesn't really need a shower. Once you are gone I sit on the bed and look at her. "I put myself in one of those dolls so I know what they do to you. Being horny all the time and unable to get yourself off must be maddening. If you wanna switch and spend the night with Al in a real body now's a good time, I'll just cast a spell to knock you out before I switch us so I can sleep"

Having been shrunk before, I know what to expect, but Karen's voice wavers despite her trying to appear nonchalant. "Close your eyes," I step closer to wrap her in a soothing embrace, "you won't feel a thing." She does what I say; eyes screwed shut, she buries her face in the crook of my neck, tickling it with her warm breath. It feels nice, almost like before it all started, except for Karen's doll body of course, but soon that will be taken care of.

I keep my eyes open, watching you cast the spell, anticipating the the effect with barely concealed excitement. And it does not disappoint: the world explodes around me, growing in all directions, rushing away as Karen and I dwindle in size. When it stops, I whisper in Karen's ear "you can open your eyes now, but don't look up just yet." She disengages, obediently looking down at her feet, "Wow, those grass blades are huge... Oh!" She stumbles back after noticing your huge sneaker, and tilts her head up... and up... and up... her gaze following your contours. Then she looks around in amazement, at a scenery a dozen times larger than normal. "Wow... I never imagined..."

"I know," I grin. "Magic can be quite fun when you take away the fear. Come, climb aboard."

"Climb where?" She looks at me quizzically and I point at you. "Oh!" With all her excitement, she has missed your transformation and now stares at your sleek goose form.

I wait for you to crouch down, then jump up, sailing through the air, and land in the saddle you made for us. "Coming?"

"How did you...?" She stares in disbelief.

I laugh. "It's science, not magic. The square-cube law means your muscles are ten times stronger in relation to your mass. Try it!"

She looks sceptical, but jumps up, and I catch her before she overshoots, seating her in front of me. "Whoooo, that was fun!"

You lift off, flapping your wings to gain altitude, then glide, using the air currents to your advantage. Karen looks around excitedly at first, like a kid on a theme park tour, but then settles down, leaning back against me as I hug her from behind. The flight is so smooth and quiet that I nod off after a while, waking up with a start when you land. "Close your eyes again," I suggest but Karen shakes her head. "No, this time I want to see."

"OK," I shrug as you cast the spell to return us to normal size. The sensation is different but no less fun, and it looks that Karen grew to enjoy it as well, pun not intended.

We walk into the motel and go to the room without incident. I sit on the bed and take my shoes of, letting my feet breathe while I wait for you to finish showering. "So," Karen sits down next to me and touches the ring on my finger. "You said the Magical Crimes Unit was after you. What did you do?"

"Looked for you while trying to stay alive?" I shrug, wiggling my toes. "We had some encounters with less than friendly people, magical and otherwise, and Kelly wasn't too discreet in dealing with them."

"She got you in trouble?" she asks.

"She mostly tried to keep me out of trouble," I admit. "The kind of trouble that gets you killed, or arrested, or turned into a frog. Most of the times she was successful, although there were several close calls that I wouldn't want to repeat," I shudder involuntary. "And I did find out that most magic users -- even those who were on our side -- either have a very loose definition of consent, or just consider it optional."

She considers it for a moment, biting her lip in thought -- seeing all those familiar endearing mannerisms in an artificial body is a bit disconcerting -- then looks me in the eye. "How do you feel about her?"

"Well..." I am not sure how to answer that. "She cares about you very much, and she put her ass on the line to save mine more than once..."

"That's not what I mean," she interrupts. "Do you... love her?"

"What? No!" I am taken aback. "I respect her, and I trust her, well mostly," she giggles at that, "and sometimes I like her -- when she drops the 'mighty witch' facade and shows that she's actually human underneath. But the only one I love is you!"

She looks at me intensely, as if trying to ascertain the truth of my words, then sighs and lowers her eyes. "She used to get a kick from taking what was mine and making it hers, even if she didn't actually want it, just to show me she could. She would make the boys that I went out with infatuated with her -- it wasn't love per se, but it was close enough for them not to know the difference. Or she would make them forget me. She even made one of them gay just for shits and giggles. That's was the reason I never told you about her, I was afraid that if the two of you met, she would..."

"Oh, you don't have to worry about that," I laugh. "Just recently she told me that I should marry you, and it didn't sound like she was giving me much of a choice. Listen, love," I turn serious, "she's not the same person she was before, and I know that she very much regrets how she treated you, and wants to make it up to you. I think she's just afraid to make the first move."

"Afraid?" now it's Karen's turn to laugh. "Of what? Me?"

"Of hurting you again?" I offer. "Of being rejected by you? How should I know? All I know is that I would not have been able to find you, much less rescue you, without her. Do you think you can forgive her?"

"I don't know..." she bites her lip again. "Two months ago, I would have said no. But now..." She looks up at me, "If she wanted my forgiveness so much, she could have altered my memories, made me forget all the things she did to me, made me think she was a wonderful sister..."

"She could," I agree, "I believe it is within her power. But I don't think she would. I think she wants to do it the right way."

The bathroom door opens and you step out, wrapped in a towel.

"Think about what I said," I stand up and walk inside, closing the door behind me. I take my clothes off and turn the water on, enjoying the hot stream.

Karen listens to your proposition, but does not answer. Instead she looks at you as if trying to guess your motivations, then says quietly "You're not going to take him away from me." It does not sound like a question, nor like a warning or an ultimatum, just a statement of fact. Then she adds quietly "It's not easy to forgive, you know. It takes time..."

"Still," she looks at you, "thank you for coming after me, and for looking after Al. And yes, please swap us. I can't think straight like this."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom