Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
"Alright." I think about how to do it for a moment. "I'll set a word so if you need to switch us back just say... 'turnip', I don't think you'll say that in casual conversation. After that I'll show you how to do a few things if you want." I focus on Karen for a moment and then I close my eyes. "Close your eyes, this can be disorienting." I cast the spell and open my eyes and see my body, like looking in a mirror. Karen will see herself as well, though only for a moment before the doll starts to shift to look like me. "Guess we get to be twins". I giggle. I look down at myself as I change and rub my arms. "I'm surprised you weren't all over Al with how much you two were touching and hugging. Back at the club when I did this he touched my arm and it made me horny as fuck!" I sigh.

"I can show you how to put me to sleep but I bet you don't need to. These dolls don't need to sleep but I bet there's a command to make them sleep and wake up. One of the real fake sex dolls could care less about being awake all the time but a real person would get bored with nothing to do... at least I hope they put you to sleep, they didn't make you work 24/7 did they?" I ask, thinking that's possible but mentally draining, though if they wanted to break you...

"Anyways, no, I don't want to take Al from you. I'm sorry I did that sort of thing to you before. I was young and dumb and had way too much power for a kid. I did go to jail for it, remember? Mom and dad didn't even fight it. I was mad at the time but I get it now. I needed a wake up call. Those fucking shoes they make witches wear that tickle their feet if they try to cast though... That was maddening". I say, though the little grin I have is enough for Karen to know I kind of enjoyed that. People know about the cursed shoes. It's what they used before the collars and some places still use them cause they are cheap and some see the shock collars as cruel.

"We did find your body already. They had you hooked up to a milking machine. Used a spell to make you lactate liquid mana." I reach up and rub my breasts, remembering what it was like. "She's at Ravens club, you know that place in New Orleans I told you about? Hopefully she's figured out how to fix your body... for both our sakes". I say, the last part quietly.

Al's POV, bathroom

The shower is clean and looks recently renovated, the water is good, and Karen and Kelly are not at each other's throat, what else can a guy want? I lather my hair with the hotel's shampoo -- a surprisingly decent one for a room in this price range -- adjust the water to just below a "too hot for comfort" mark, and let the strong stream massage my shoulders and upper back as I think back on my reunion with Karen. I told her that she was the only one I loved, and it was the truth, but not exactly the whole truth. During the time I spent with Kelly I came to care about her quite a bit. Maybe it wasn't 'love' in the same sense that I loved Karen, but there was... is... something between us, more than I let on. Still, soon this will all be behind us, things will be back to normal, and the past can stay buried. Karen doesn't need to know all the details.

But will things get to normal? Kelly and I are still on the MCU's wanted list, and Karen's kidnappers likely don't appreciate us liberating her, and may still come after us. Fuck... I sigh, washing the shampoo off of my hair and starting scrubbing my body. The 'living happily ever after' ending rarely happens in real life.

Narrative for Kelly, hotel room

Karen looks at you in surprise when you mention the trigger word, realization dawning. "You won't have your magic in this body... And you trust me to swap us back?" Something changes in the way she looks at you, softer, less guarded. "You have changed..."

She sits down and closes her eyes like instructed, swooning a little when you cast the spell. Then, from your new perspective, you see Karen in your body staring at her (or is it your?) hands. "I have to see this," you hear the words in your own voice as she jumps off the bed, stumbles, then hesitantly walks across the room to check herself out in the mirror. "Wow..." she runs her hands over her sides, "I really am you..."

She takes a couple of steps back. "Everything feels different, even walking, but it gets easier if I don't think about it too much..." She walks back to the bed, more confidently, and sits on the edge next to you. "I can feel something..." she furrows her brow. "Some sort of energy, can't quite describe it... But at least the horniness is gone... Oh!" she gets a guilty look, realizing that you have to deal with it now, "I'm sorry..."

"They did have me 'work' -- if you want to call it that -- almost constantly," she answers your question. "Short breaks here and there in the dead hours, when there weren't many people in the club. The things they made me do..." she shudders a little, then regains her composure. "I overheard that the girls rarely last longer than a month or two before they completely lose their sanity and get recycled, and the only way for me to copy was to dissociate myself, to pretend that it wasn't really me. I guess I did go a little bit crazy, or maybe more than a little... That's the reason I wasn't all over Al," she adds. "Believe me, I wanted to -- god, how I wanted to! -- but if I did, I would forever think of him as one of the clients..."

"They used me for a diary cow?" Karen sounds incredulous. "Jesus, I don't know what's worse... Wait, Raven? Isn't is the club when they treat mundanes as property? Never mind," she raises a hand, "I don't care, as long as she can help fix this mess..."

"So," she gives you a little smile, and you realize that it's the first time you've seen her do that since the rescue. "What are the things you wanted to show me?"

I sigh, "At least it felt good I suppose. Rubber body, so not too many downsides having sex with anyone and everyone, except for having to do that in the first place." Of course, it could have been worse, the girls that broke down got recycled, as Karen said, though she isn't sure what that actually entailed, which is probably a good thing. The girls that gave in and gave up and enjoyed the pleasure, they came and went. Put to sleep, folded up and then vacuum sealed to compact them a bit so they could be put in a box and shipped, sometimes to a private buyer, sometimes to another brothel. Luckily, we got to Karen before any of that happened.

"I'm just glad we got to you before anything worse happened, before you stopped being you." I give her a hug and start rubbing against her almost immediately before I catch myself and pull away. "Damn, that's trouble." I giggle and go sit down. "Yeah, and trust me, I know how it feels." I tell her about getting captured by the rich lady who wanted her own mana source, the short version anyway. "I guess you can give Al some love now, if you'd like to look like yourself just focus on how you want to look and make it happen, it's not too hard." I walk her through it till she gets it right. "Don't worry, nothing will be permanent, you have to do more to make stuff permanent. Changing yourself will pretty much just last till you don't want it too anymore. Other than that, why don't you ask me what you'd like to know, if anything. It might be better to just enjoy Al without any magic for now, though making his dick double in size is always fun, though I guess that goes for any guy." I laugh. I'll show her how to do anything she would like to try. "Alright, why don't you put me to sleep, unless you want a threesome cause I'm dying to be touched right now." Karen will know how to put the dolls body to sleep and wake it up, it's simple, just touch it and say sleep or wake. It takes the touch, otherwise all the dolls that hear the commands would sleep or wake and that wouldn't be good.

Karen returns your hug but doesn't react when you start getting frisky and just waits for you to break off. "I don't think you do," she sighs when you tell her that you know how it feels. "You were always comfortable with sex. I think it was the magic, it made you feel safe, untouchable, in control. And even when you appeared to surrender that control, it was always within reach, just a spell away. But I..." she lets the words trail off then shrugs. "Do you know what's funny? All the things you had put me through -- I think that's what helped me endure, prepared me for it... Not that it gets you off the hook," she pokes your rib, "you still owe me big time."

She listens to your story, censored as it is, giggling at some descriptions in a way that reminds you of the good days you used to have together. Yes, you think to yourself, there were good days. You weren't always mean to her, she was your sister after all, and you did love her in your own way.

"All in good time," Karen replies to your suggestion to make love to Al. "It will happen eventually, but it will be on my own terms, and not before I figure things out. Right now I'm just happy to have a clear head. Although..." she appears to reconsider, "can you show me how to magically increase arousal?"

You walk her through the spell and let her cast it on yourself for practice, which makes it all but impossible to keep your hands off of her, or yourself for that matter. She grins at your visible discomfort, "I bet you really want that threesome now, or a twosome, or even a lonesome. Sorry sis, but I have other plans. Time to sleep." She touches your forehead with an extended finger, and you're out like a light. She looks at you for a moment, then turns your inert doll body to face the wall, covers you with a blanket, purposefully undoes her top button and sits down to wait.

Al's POV

I finish showering and towel myself off, then wrap the tower around my midsection and step into the room, seeing Kelly sitting on the bed next to a blanket-covered Karen who appears to be fast asleep. "How is she doing?" I say quietly, nodding toward the bed.

Kelly hesitates for a moment, looking at me with a strange expression before replying. "I put her to sleep. She won't wake up until I tell her to." There is something different in the way she speaks but I pay little heed to it, she must be tired as well.

"She can use some sleep," I nod, plopping down on the armchair. "Can you magic my clothes clean? Or at least speed up their drying if I wash them?" Household magic is so convenient, it will be difficult to give it up.

"Maybe," she says noncommittally as she gets up from the bed and sashays over, her gaze firmly on my crotch, "but there's something I want to do first."

"Really, Kelly?" I shake my head in disapproval. "Karen's right there!"

"So?" she shrugs. "I told you she won't wake up, we can be as loud as we want, and I won't tell her if you won't, she'll never know."

"I'll know," I point out. "I love her, I won't cheat on her."

"Pffft!" she waves her hand dismissively. "Just a little fuck between friends, it's not like we haven't done anything like this before, haven't we?"

"We already had this conversation," I sigh. "You're a sex witch or something, I needed you at full power to rescue your sister. I made the choice knowing that there will be consequences, but I couldn't risk failure."

"And how do you think she would take it if she knew?" she raises an eyebrow.

I shrug. "I don't know, probably dump me on the spot, maybe slap me for good measure. We'll know soon enough, I intend to tell her everything when she wakes up. No secrets."

Kelly gets that strange expression on her face again. "Well... what if Karen was okay with it?"

"Karen okay with me having sex with her sister?" I laugh out loud. "Seriously? And don't you even think of asking her! Not even a hint! After all she's gone through, that's the last thing she'd want to hear."

"People can change," she says quietly. "Maybe that experience gave her a new perspective..."

"Don't you dare!" I jump up from the chair, fists clenched in anger. Not the wisest think to do with a witch, but the mere thought of Kelly messing with Karen's mind makes me see red. "If you as much as try 'giving her a new perspective' I swear I'll..."

To my surprise she flinches and steps back, raising her arms defensively. "Calm down, Al, I wasn't going to do anything to her, I promise!"

"You better not!" I mutter, pacing the room to cool my burst of anger.

"Though she definitely could use it... Just saying..." she adds when I spin around to glare at her. "She's always been a prude. You must admit that sex with me would be a thousand times better."

"Probably would," I smirk, "but that's not the point."

"Well, what if I gave you a little incentive?" she points her finger at my crotch and suddenly a wave of arousal washes over me, making my member spring erect, visibly tenting the towel.

"Kelly, stop it!" I groan, trying to cover my crotch.

"Come on, Al," she purrs, putting her hand on my arm, "we both know that you want it, and what you don't want is to leave me disappointed. If I cannot have your cock, I might decide to take it away until you reconsider." She points her finger again, sending an even stronger jolt through me. My throbbing tool feels harder than steel, ready to explode...

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I push her away and storm by, heading for the door.

"Al, wait!" she grabs my hand. "I'm sorry! I should have never went through with it!"

"Well, you should have thought of that before," I yank my hand away.

"Please..." something in her voice makes me turn around and I see tears welling in her eyes. "Please forgive me. I love you..."

Then the penny drops. "Karen?" I ask incredulously. "Fuck! She did switch you, didn't she?"

Instead of answering, she throws herself at me, wrapping her arms around my neck and burying her face in my chest.

"It's okay..." I hold her in my arms, trying to ignore the jolts of pleasure whenever she inadvertently rubs against my turgid shaft. "I love you too. But..."

"But...?" she looks up at me with fearful eyes, afraid of what I might say next.

"Can you undo this?" I point at my protruding tool. "It is getting really uncomfortable."

She giggles. "I don't know how. I guess Kelly assumed we would, you know, take care of it naturally. I could wake her up and ask her, or I could, uh, help..."

"No, it's fine." I know her offer is sincere but I don't want to make her uncomfortable, even if this is her own fault. "It would probably go down by itself after a while, I doubt the spell was complex."

"Maybe?" she shrugs with a how-should-I-know expression.

"Let's go to bed," I suggest. "We both can use some sleep, and if the spell doesn't dissipate, you can wake Kelly." She nods and follows me meekly to the second bed, trying to snuggle when we get under the sheet, until I point out the problem and she relents, resting her head on my chest instead.

"I will make it up to you," she whispers.

"You don't have to," I reply.

"I know, but I want to."

She falls asleep quickly. It takes some time but the arousal spell does dissipate and I am finally able to drift off.

Fast forward to the morning...

I wake up to see Kelly lying beside me, awake and watching me. No, not Kelly -- I recall the events of the evening -- Karen in Kelly's body. "Good morning," she smiles. "I wanted you to witness this, so you'll know everything is on the level". She gets up and goes to the other bed, putting her hand on the doll's shoulder. "Wake up, and... turnip!"

The doll turns from the wall and sits up, and I notice with surprise that she too looks like Kelly, but as I watch, I see her features flowing until she looks like Karen again. "I want to ask you for a favour," she says, and I understand that they have switched back. "I have some... issues from the things you did to me in my youth, and the recent ordeal has made it worse. I don't want you to take away those memories, or alter them, but can you make them less... traumatic I guess? I don't want to have a panic attack each time anything sexual comes up."

I wake up and immediately snap back into my body. I shake my head after the sudden change in point of view. I listen to what Karen asks me to do and blink a few times. "What happened to you last night? Did you have fun at least?" I ask, assuming you both made up for lost time. Then Karen just shakes her head, your both naked so I assumed you had sex but I can tell by that look she has that she didn't, that and the fact my body doesn't feel like I had sex, "you didn't do anything? That explains what your asking I guess but it's not that simple to do, not as simple as giving you a fetish or something anyway. I can try though if you're really serious, but it might take a while. Luckily we have the room for a few days, at least that's what the guy thinks". I sit down and think about how to do this then I look at Karen's doll body. "Though maybe we should just get back to Raven's first and get you back into a great body"

"Yea, you're probably right," Karen sighs. "It's always easier to break things than to fix them, and I guess magic is no exception to that rule. Oh well, I can wait a couple of days..." she turns her head to look at me, "if you can."

"Take all the time you need," I get closer to her and pat her arm. "You know that I love you unconditionally, and it was never about the sex."

"I know," she nods. "You proved it yesterday. I just hope you're not mad at me for getting you hard and leaving you hanging. Or rather standing at attention," she giggles.

Say what you will, I cannot be upset with her for a little, harmless practical joke. "I'm not mad," I reassure her. "Just a little surprised. I guess Kelly taught you how to do that," I give you a dirty look, then look back at Karen. "I thought that sexual themes made you uncomfortable."

"Don't blame Kelly, I asked her to," Karen looks sheepish. "She actually suggested a spell to double the size of your weenie."

"I bet she did," I mutter.

"And you're right," she continues, "they do bother me, but now that I think about it, casting that spell on you didn't. Maybe it was because all the other times I had those things forced on me, and my subconscious learned to associate sex with feeling victimized, but this time I was in control... I shouldn't have tried to trick you," she offers quickly, "pretending to be Kelly and testing you like that, you deserve better, but truth be told," she grins, "making you squirm felt good, empowering, alluring... Maybe I should have let her teach me that size spell..." she says wistfully.

"Luckily, you don't have this power anymore," I laugh.

"Don't I?" Karen grins mischievously, as she wraps her arm around your shoulder. "Need I remind you that my dear sister here is a witch? A very powerful witch, who incidentally feels guilty about tormenting me and will gladly do anything I ask to earn my forgiveness, like my own personal genie. Isn't that right, sis?" she leans closer and plants a sensual kiss on your lips, bringing her other hand to cop a feel of your breast. She lets the kiss linger for several seconds, then breaks it and turns her head to wink at me. "See? I can make you hard even without magic."

Which she just aptly demonstrated.

I reach for a pillow to cover the evidence, and when I look back up, she's back to kissing you.

"Uh, Karen..."

"Fuck!" she pulls away, flushed and breathing heavily. "It's this blasted doll body! It's easier to resist when sex is abhorrent, but the moment you allow yourself to get aroused by something... Kelly, do something, please!"

"And can you also help with getting clean clothes?" I ask you. "I'm sure that me walking around naked doesn't help. But now, if you'll excuse me, I need to visit the other room."

As I go to the bathroom and close the door behind me, Karen leans closer to your ear and asks quietly, out of my earshot. "I was just teasing him before, but... have you actually made him bigger? And did he like it?"

I giggle a bit when you say weenie. Other than that, I sit on the bed and listen. "Yeah, I'll make it up to you, just don't overdo it, ok? And don't say how powerful I am, I'm in enough trouble without the military drafting me, forcibly." I say, knowing that me being able to use pretty much any type of magic I want is very rare and very powerful and the government doesn't like leaving a magic user like me free to run around, or free to do much of anything really, the couple that I know about are monitored pretty closely.

Karen kisses me and it lasts longer than I expect, when she breaks it off and says she's teasing you I figure that's the end of it till she does it again and even starts turning me on. Even though her body is fake I can feel arousal radiating from her, weaker than a flesh and blood person, but still there. "Yeah, I can't help much other than putting you to sleep." I watch you walk into the bathroom. "Yeah, lots bigger, and he did though I doubt there was any way not to enjoy it. You sure you don't want to enjoy this body of yours while you can? I can make him way bigger, and your body won't have a problem fitting him. Would actually be fun to join you two." I sigh "Yeah, we either need to fuck or go." I say, getting horny the more I think about this and as I look at Karen's sexy doll body. I can't help but reach up and run my finger around one of her nipples, which seem to be permanently hard.

Karen snickers when you mention the military. "You don't strike me as the type to take orders, unless of course they are coming from me," she pokes you in the rib playfully. "I've heard stories; people talk, even in places like the ones I was in, and nobody cares what a doll hears..." she tries to act nonchalant, but you can hear the bitterness in her voice when she refers to herself as 'a doll'. "Police officers being hit by magic, even MCU agents, people getting younger, a milking warehouse destroyed, a merchant undone... Everybody thought it was some new criminal group vying for power. Even seeing you and Al declared wanted on national TV, I just assumed that you corrupted him and got him into unrelated trouble. I only connected the dots later, when we were riding Al," she giggles at the pun. "You've gotten stronger," she notes, "but you're not invincible, and you've made powerful enemies on both sides of the law. You really need to be more careful, for all our sakes."

"And speaking of Al," Karen points at the bathroom door, from behind which a sound of flushing water can be heard. "Can you occupy him with something to make sure he doesn't come out yet? We will have all the time in the world to get reacquainted, but right now I want some uninterrupted sister time."

"Lots bigger?" She repeats your words in astonishment. "How big was it? Is there even a size limit before it can cause damage? I have half a mind to ask you for a demonstration, as long as it's safe of course." Then you mention that her body can take an enhanced Al, and she shakes her head. "No, thank you," her voice loses the enthusiasm. "You know that I cannot get relief in this body, you said so yourself, so what's the point? Besides, it would feel too much like my time in the club; you wouldn't believe what some of those clients tried to shove into me -- you'd think it was a competition or something, where beating the record is more important than getting your rocks off. And it's not like I could refuse; I could try to, but a doll's ability to say no can be easily taken away. I've seen it happen to some of the girls, I've seen what it did to them..."

Karen's shoulders slump, but not for long. Your touch on her nipple makes her squeal and jump up in surprise, losing her balance and falling to the floor with an audible thump. "Why you...!" there's mock anger in her voice, the fall could not have hurt her, not in the synthetic body -- they don't feel pain unless specifically made to, usually by a sadistic client's request -- but it may have bruised her dignity. "Two can play at this game, you know," she reaches out and grabs your ankle with one hand, then starts tickling the sole of your foot with the fingers of the other. "I know your Achilles heel, Kelly. Literally."

"They have their ways sis." I say quietly, and I know I've been getting stronger as we've been going, I can feel it. "The cop I didn't mean to, and those MCU guys attacked us, and pretty indiscriminately too, there were a lot of other people around they could have hurt going after us like they did. But yeah, once this is over, I'm gonna have to lay low for a while.

I sigh and glance at the door, thinking of something before sending some magic your way. I can't mess with your mind, but everything else is fair game. Once you get a chance to look in the mirror you'll see your reflection but you'll also see me, or a copy of me anyway. She will wave at you and grin playfully before stroking your shoulders. You'll feel it but won't see anything on your side of the mirror.

"Well, not like... huge, but easily twice normal size…. Except for when he was shrunk down though, his dick was bigger then he was at the time. But I'd say the biggest I've made him is about... 14 inches long, I think, and no, I don't think I could actually hurt anyone just from doing stuff like that. When he was shrunk his dick was bigger then he was, so technically I should be able to do that when he's normal sized too. I've just never had a reason to make a guy that big, though I've given a few guys horse cocks to fuck me with, and the libido to match." I say with a wink. "And you can still orgasm, just not from playing with yourself. I can only assume they made these bodies like this to make you crave being touched by others, to seek it out to better please clients. It's smart I suppose, though cruel, regular sex dolls feel pleasure pretty much normally as far as I know, I rented one once out of curiosity. Other than being simple minded and with a focus on pleasure, she seemed to react like a normal woman would to being touched." I grin as you fall down and actually bounce, it's kind of cute in a way. Then you grab my foot and start tickling and I start giggling, a lot. "Hey!" It's not like I'm not used to this sort of thing by now, plenty of play mates know to do this to turn me on and tease me, but it's still fun. I grab your foot and start tickling back, of course the effect is a bit different for you. You'll whole body is one big erogenous zone, so me tickling your foot is a major turn on, physically, for me it's more a mental turn on then physical, plus it tickles too though. "Don't dish it out if you can't take it." I say playfully, giggling as I try not to kick.

"Shrunk, with a dick larger than the rest of him..." Karen's eyes grow wide as she tries to envision this. "Dammit Kelly, you made my boyfriend into a sex toy?!" She glares at you accusingly, as if about to unleash an onslaught of righteous anger, but almost immediately the corners of her lips begin to slowly creep upwards, until she's no longer able to keep a straight face and starts giggling. "I can just imagine a tiny Al, flailing helplessly, while you pound yourself with his dick..." she collapses in a fit of laughter.

"Oh god, it's too much..." she wipes tears from her eyes and tries to recollect herself, only to burst out laughing again as she mimes a back-and-forth motion with her fist against her crotch.

It takes her a moment to calm down. "You know," her voice get serious again, "if that had happened before my abduction, I would've been livid with you, and likely broken up with Al on the spot. But now..." she shrugs. "Let's just say that being a cum dump tends to change one's perspective on sex and relationships." She then lowers her gaze and continues in a quieter voice. "I tried to tempt him when we were switched. Zapped him with that arousal spell that you showed me -- a neat trick, by the way -- and told him how much better sex with me... you... would be. Even made a thinly veiled threat, but it only made him angry with me... you... And then, when I came clean, he wasn't even mad at me, despite having to deal with the mother of all hard-ons..."

"I guess what I'm trying to say," she looks at you sheepishly, "is that I don't mind that you had sex with him, and I think I wouldn't mind you having sex with him again, or toying with his body, just as long as you don't toy with his feelings, or with mine for that matter. I tried to hint that it was the case but I don't think he believed me. Oh well," she grins and winks at you, "if he makes a fuss, you can shrink him again, but if you do, I get to play with him too."

The tickling match is short and decisive, the enhanced sensitivity of Karen's doll body gives you an overwhelming advantage and soon she is squirming and moaning under your touch. "That's... Aah! That's enough... You win!" she practically begs you to stop, then lies on the floor, panting and flustered, trying to catch her breath.

"What do you mean, I can orgasm?" she sounds confused. "Then why didn't I...? I mean, all the things they did to me, and not even once... Maybe there's a block, I dunno, something that can turn it on or off, and those bastards never let me..." her voice acquires a hard edge, then trails off. She looks up at you and bites her lip before saying in a small, hesitant voice. "Kelly... Could you... You know... It's not just that I want it -- I mean, I do want it -- but I also need to know if I still can..."

Al's POV, in the bathroom

I haven't brought any personal hygiene stuff with me, but there's a couple of small, sealed plastic bags on the counter, with a toothbrush and a small tube of toothpaste in each; a nice amenity that you usually find only in the higher end of the hotel scale. I tear one and use its contents to brush my teeth, bending down to spit the paste out into the sink. When I straighten up again, I see your reflection in the mirror, standing behind me.

I am pretty sure that I locked the door behind me when I entered, and I did not hear it open. "Kelly, how did you...?" I turn around, only to see that there's nobody there. Turning back to the mirror, I see your reflection grinning mischievously over my shoulder. It waves at me, then places its hands on my shoulders and starts stroking them. I turn my head to look at my right shoulder, then at the left one, and sure enough there isn't anything there. And yet, I can not only see your hands on me in the mirror, I can also actually feel their touch!"

"Haunting me now? It's nowhere near Halloween," I tease.

"You sure? I mean if you're sure then ok." I say as I eye her body. "I'll make it easy for both of us, lie on the bed with your feet over the edge." I'm sure it's not hard for her to figure out what I have planned, but after hearing her moan from having her feet tickled I know she can orgasm from that too most likely, I would if I was in that body. I kneel down at her feet once she's comfy, "Ready?" I ask before I grab her feet and rub my thumbs against her impossibly supple soles before moving in to give them a lick, first one, and then the other. They surprisingly feel like real feet, even taste like em, clean ones. Though if I press hard enough with my thumbs against her soles I can feel there are no bones in them, or muscles either. But I'm happy to pleasure her doing something I enjoy and am good at and it doesn't take me long to really get into it.

"I'm not haunting you, I'm not even really Kelly, just a copy. Karen asked to keep you occupied so they could have some alone time. So I'm sure you can guess how I'm gonna kill some time with you." she smirks and you see her hands wrap around your waist and grab your cock, slowly stroking it. "Oh, I do have magic though." she winks and you feel your cock growing bigger and harder. "Hmm, what shall we do with this, am I going to be stuck just stroking it or would you like to fuck a phantom pussy? Any requests?" She asks as your cock doubles in size, and it's hard as a rock! You can see it throbbing with your heartbeat, her hands gently squeezing it, though if you look down you see nothing, though you can make out the dimples in your skin where you feel pressure from her hands, so the pressure is real.

A light smile played about Karen's lips. "My feet? Why am I not surprised?" she quipped, but followed your instructions, lying down on her back with her bare feet jutting out. "I see you still didn't get over your... Ahh!" she gasps audibly when your thumbs make contact with her skin. "God, it feels so goooooooooo..." the lick does it, and in moments she is squirming and moaning under your ministrations. Her vocalizations get louder as you ramp up the intensity; her body arches, limbs trembling, hands clenching the sheets with all the strength she can muster. Any moment now you will drive her over the edge...

And yet, that moment does not come, and neither does Karen, no matter how much her arousal and pleasure increase. It is as if there's a block, a stopper preventing her from reaching climax. In fact, you can sense it, a vague feeling of wrongness, like an ugly inkblot on her aura, pulsating with stolen energy. A crude job, not meant to evade or resist someone skilled in the magical arts, yet nonetheless quite effective against a mundane like her. Whoever installed it and for what reason is unknown, but now you understand why Karen said her doll body was anorgasmic.

"Kelly... please..." you hear the desperation in her voice as she begs you for release.

"A copy?" I shake my head in disbelief, "As if one of you wasn't enough... Hey!" I do a double take when your hands pass right through the towel wrapped around my waist, close over my privates, and start fondling them. I try to swat them away, but there is nothing there to swat at; hell, I can't even see them when I look down, only their reflection in the mirror.

"There's no need for that," I try to reason with you. Doing hanky-panky with you -- or even a facsimile of you -- when Karen is just outside the door, just doesn't feel right. "Can't you just conjure me a book or something instead? I can wait here until she's ready." But dissuading you is like trying to take a big dog's favourite bone away from it, and I quickly realize that you have other ideas. Blood rushes into my cock, making it stiffen and throb, and then the tip starts pushing out from under the towel, creeping up my stomach as it grows.

"Stop that!" I instinctively pull the towel higher up my torso to cover the jutting appendage. It's a good thing that the towel is long, still covering my nether regions even after I pulled it up to my armpits, though if I stopped to think, I'd realize that it is hardly an impediment for you, given how your phantom hands passed right through it just a moment ago.

Despite the distractions from my straining enlarged member rubbing against the towel, I try to keep my eyes on the mirror so I can see what you are doing, but the loud noises coming from the other side of the door make me turn my head toward it. "What's happening there? Is Karen OK?"

"She's fine. She asked Kelly to make her orgasm cause she hasn't had one since she was kidnapped." Mirror Kelly says as she yanks the towel away. You can sort of tell this version of Kelly isn't quite like the real thing, simpler, more focused on sex. "Now, you can either fuck me with that thing or I'll make it grow some more and see just How much cum a human can produce". She giggles. "You know what… fuck it, that sounds like fun". She starts stroking your cock, the pleasure slowly making it grow more and more. Your balls are growing as well and you can feel the weight as they churn back and forth. "That's right, cum for me big guy, let's paint the room". Of course that's easy for her to say, she's not real. Not that you can do much about it, the arousal growing past the point of self control as your cock reaches about 3 feet long when you finally cum and your balls are each the size of grapefruit. Fake Kelly just giggles as your baseball bat sized cock erupts like a fountain.

I stop as I notice the magic blocking Karen's orgasm. "Well shit, there is a block. I didn't notice it before cause I didn't have an orgasm and it didn't show up till you would have had one. God, getting aroused past the point of orgasm must be maddening and incredible. Hang on, I think I can remove it, but when I do your gonna pop like a balloon". I grab her feet and keep rubbing them as I focus on the magic block. "I'm guessing the other girls didn't have a problem having an orgasm, so why you?" I idly say as I work on removing the magic. Luckily it seems to be a quick and dirty job and not hard to remove. Rubbing her feet is just driving her arousal steadily higher and I'm doing it on purpose cause as soon as I remove the block it's like a damn breaking… more like exploding. Karen's orgasm is titanic, it's so strong her back arches off the bed until just her head and heels are touching the bed and she flips over on her side. I quickly cast a spell to muffle her scream and I watch as her toes curl. I smile as I imagine how good she must feel right now and I'm a bit jealous. The orgasm just keeps going though and as I watch her toes, the curl starts to spread. Thanks to her rubber body, the extreme orgasm has an interesting effect as her feet start to roll up, starting at her toes. "Uh, Karen?" Not that she can hear me right now through the blinding orgasmic release. I just watch as her feet roll up and then her legs as they flatten a bit and curl up, continuing up her body until she's fully rolled up like a poster. "Well shit, I didn't expect that, now I am jealous". I say, knowing she's fine. The orgasm stops and once the tension is released so is all the tension that curled her up and she flips back out, limp and mentally out of it. I see that happy dumb grin on her face and pat her leg. "Have a nice sleep". I say quietly.

"Did she now?" I feel a slight pang of jealousy hearing that Kelly was the one Karen asked to give her an orgasm, immediately followed by a feeling of shame for those thoughts. She has gone through a lot, and I did promise her to give her a much time as she needed. And if she found another way to experience pleasure in the meanwhile, I should be happy for her! And I am, I tell myself, I truly am! It's just that, ugh!, emotions can be complicated and illogical...

I try to grab the towel as you -- no, I mentally correct myself, not you, your mirror image -- yank it away, but the fact that I cannot see your doppelganger unless I look at the mirror makes it difficult to counter her actions, and the towel quickly ends up out of my reach. Then comes the ultimatum. "Wait..." I start, trying to think of a way out, but it's already too late; whatever qualities you gave your copy, patience wasn't among them, and nether was consideration. Her hands grab my enlarged member and start working it, making it grow even larger in the process, and more sensitive as well, sending jolts of pleasure through my core with every stroke. I feel growing pressure in my balls, and between the squirms and shudders manage to glance down and see them expand, inflating like a pair of water-balloons, until she says the word, and... I fall down on my knees as the first spurt shoots out, splattering on the ceiling. Then comes another, and another, spraying jizz all over the room as my enormous balls seem to push out endless amounts through my hose-like cock.

v0fjmw.png

It goes on for a while, my brain barely able to register the snickering and the words of teasing and 'encouragement', like "oh, you missed a spot on that wall," followed by a pair of soft invisible hands aiming my rigid pole and causing a renewed eruption. What I do hear, is the beginning of a loud scream that is quickly cut off into complete silence. Karen, a thought forms once the throes of my climax die off, and I instinctively scramble to my feet and throw the door open, stumbling out of the bathroom.

Back in the hotel room

"Oh... Huh..." Karen pants, lying flat on her back as her body slowly unfolds and regains its three-dimensional shape. "That was... Wow...." She looks up at you, little tremors making her limbs shiver as her face melts into slack, post orgasmic bliss. "Thank you," she whispers weakly, just as the door to the bathroom flings open and I stagger into the room, naked, dripping spunk, with a three-foot, semi-erect schlong hanging in front of me like a lance, and a pair of grapefruit-size balls stretching my scrotum and making me move in an uncomfortable, bow-legged swagger.

There is a brief moment of surprised silence, and then Karen breaks into a fit of giggles. "Is that your work, Kelly?" she points at my swinging cock. "A a present for me?". I glare at her briefly, relieved that she doesn't appears to be in any danger, then remember what your doppelganger told me about you giving her an orgasm and blush in embarrassment, realizing what the scream was and feeling a bit stupid about bursting into the room in my condition.

"I'm sorry, sis," her eyes twinkle at me with barely contained mirth even though her words are addressed to you, "I am too exhausted to play with it now. Maybe tomorrow we can play softball, or skip-rope... But now dolly wants to sleep."

"Very funny," I grumble, a bit miffed at being the target of her quips but not really upset with her, then turn my head to look at you and gesture at my oversized genitals. "Can you please get those back to a manageable size? And do something about your clone, I doubt she'll let me shower in peace. Oh, and there's no way I'm cleaning the mess in the bathroom!"

"Can't you just hose it down?" Karen pipes. "You already got the hose, and I'm sure Kelly can arrange for the required water pressure... Oh, don't pout!" she laughs seeing my fuming. "Kelly can magic both you and bathroom clean, can't you? No need for a pressure washer, though it's been a while since I played firefighter."

I sigh in exasperation, then motion at you and at my crotch once more. "No," Karen interjects gleefully. "Make them even bigger instead, and soft, so we can use them as pillows... As for the hose... Hmmm... Can you make him dispense milkshake? If we get the munchies, you know..."

"I think I liked it better when you two weren't on speaking terms," I shake my head in exasperation, which evokes another peal of laughter, followed by Karen imitating a bratty whine "I want my pillow!" and poking your side with a goofy smile.

If that's a taste of things to come, the future is going to be interesting.

"Oh, don't be like that...." Mirror Kelly cocks her head like she's listening to something. "Karen needs some magical help, seems someone made it so that body she's in can't cum." She shrugs and gets to work.

I can't help but giggle along with Karen after you pop out of the bathroom in a huff and covered in cum. I nudge Karen, "You really have changed." I say with a grin. "You want some more or was once enough?" I ask, though I doubt she has a limit in that body, and I give one of her feet a playful tickle. I look back at you, "I think you need to get cleaned up first." Before you can say much, you hear my voice from behind you say, "That's a great idea!" Then you feel yourself pulled back in and the door slams shut. "I think mini me might be too aggressive." I giggle and go back to Karen.

Once back in the bathroom I look at you from the mirror, "Hmm, they had a good idea, lets change you from cum to water." She says with an evil grin before you feel your balls churn with the sounds of liquid as they get much heavier, filling up like actual water balloons. She grabs your cock and gently pulls, stretching it out even longer and making it as flexible as a hose. "Quick, in the tub." she says, pulling you over before you can't move anymore. The sensation of an orgasm growing as she rubs and pulls on your cock; you can guess what's going to happen and it's gonna be a doosy. Sure, enough once you reach your peak, water starts shooting out your cock like a hose and fake me starts hosing you off and the walls as well, not that you care too much as the sensation of a constant orgasm is almost too much to bear, much less think coherently. "Oooo, I bet you feel gooood" She giggles "Gotta get my good little boy all clean now." The pleasure isn't necessarily more intense than a normal orgasm, it's just constant and you're not used to that, who would be. You'd probably melt if you could, your mind sure does.

Meanwhile I play with Karen. "I'll do what you asked once Al recovers, though that might be a while from the sounds of it, hope you don't mind." I say as I grab one of her ankles and lift her foot up and give it a lick. "So having your sister do this too you doesn't bother you anymore?" I ask curiously while I casually lick her foot. "Would you like me to do anything else? As much as I like feet and know how good this feels to you, I think I can move up if you'd like, plus your feet just don't have quite the same feel as the real thing." I say, feeling pretty good myself and glad I've made Karen feel good too.

Al's POV

I hear not-Kelly's voice from behind me, and a growing force starts pulling me back to the bathroom. I try to resist, grabbing at the door frame and appealing to your better natures -- both actions equally ineffective, as the unseen force gently but irresistibly pries me away. "Nooo!!!" Karen utters a mock wail, "My pillows!!!"

The pulling force relents once it gets me back in the bathroom and the door shuts close behind me. A catch a glimpse of your incorporeal clone in the mirror, her wicked grin a dead giveaway that my tribulations are far from over; and sure enough, no sooner than she voices her intent, a strong pressure develops in my balls, pushing them larger and heavier, stretching them out like a pair of enormous water balloons. I clutch them, trying to support their weight with my hands, but they quickly grow too massive for me to handle, and the apparition's light shove is enough to unbalance me. I stagger back, tripping over the edge of the bath and landing inside it, pinned down under the enormity of my endowments.

An invisible hand wraps itself around the end of my already sizable tool and pulls, stretching it as if it was made of rubber, until it resembles a flesh-coloured hose that wiggles and waggles in the air seemingly of its own volition.

uelsan.png

I try to protest, but the sensations are so pleasurable that the only sound coming out of my mouth is a weak moan of bliss. The pressure in my balls surges stronger, finally plunging me into the throes of climax. The first contraction sends a jet of water across the room, closely followed by another, and another, and another... but contrary to normal orgasms, each jet gets stronger than the previous one, and the time between them gets shorter and shorter, until there is a continual stream of water blasting forth.

The ghostly hands keep moving my gushing schlong back and forth, hosing down the room and myself, but I am oblivious to it, writhing in mind-numbing ecstasy until the intensity becomes too much for me to bear and I pass out.

"Oh," Karen laughs, "I wasn't really suggesting it, just teasing Al with the idea. I think that he still perceives me as the prude I used to be not so long ago, and seeing him blush when I am the one pushing his boundaries is surprisingly satisfying. Not that I wouldn't want to try it at some point, but judging from the sounds coming from behind that door, he's had his fill for today. Speaking of which," she casts a glance at the closed door then looks at you with a concerned expression, "is he alright there? You won't go too rough on him or anything, will you?"

Karen shudders when you lick her foot, closing her eyes and biting her lip with an expression that makes her pleasure all too evident. "Fuck, Kelly..." she rasps, "Slow down, I need a breather." Pulling her leg away, she sits up cross-legged on the bad and tries to collect her thoughts. "Yes... No... Maybe..." she shrugs in response to your question, "It's complicated. What you did to me wasn't sex, well technically it was, but I saw it more like helping me with a nagging itch that I couldn't scratch. This body comes saddled with all sorts of unwanted issues, to say nothing of the mess inside my head. I haven't had a normal moment since the day I was abducted, and I am using a very loose definition of 'normal' given the baggage that I've carried all those years. Hell, I don't even know if there is any normalcy for me anymore. Ask me again after I get my body back, my head set straight, and put all this crap behind me, and maybe I will be able to give you a semi-coherent answer."

She gives you a weak, apologetic smile, and suddenly lunges at you, wrapping her arms around you in a tight embrace. She holds you for a long moment, her synthetic skin feeling smooth and cool against yours, then kisses you on the cheek and sprawls on the bed. "I will be OK," she tells you with surprising conviction in her voice, "but now I want to rest. Can you put me to sleep please? Maybe also send me a nice relaxing dream while you're at it."

I nod, "Sleep I can do, though I don't think you'll dream, not that you'll notice. Go to sleep sweetie." I say and as soon as I do, in the form of an order, Karen just turns off, looking like a store bought, lifeless, doll. "Sleep well sis" I say before going to the bathroom to see what my avatar is doing with you.

I open the door and see everything sparkling, including a naked you are laying on the floor. You're back to normal but you look like you've been polished. I laugh, "Wow, shiny." My clone looks at me and says, "I can give you a polish too if you like the look?" I think about it but shake my head, "No, might be fun but I need to rest, thanks for keeping Al busy" She grins and fades away. I pick you up and lay you next to Karen so you can both sleep while I lay on the other bed and do the same.

After a few hours I get up, it's still dark outside and the clock says its 2am. I go take a shower and come out, waiting for you to get up since Karen can be woken up at any time. "Al, you awake? We should get going" I say quietly

I am floating... A disembodied presence suspended above the Earth, riding the gentle currents... No thoughts... No emotions... Peace... Except... There's a voice... Calling my name... Pulling me down... Making me... wake up?

"Ugh," I grunt as I push myself up to a sitting position, rubbing the cobwebs of sleep from my eyes. Awareness seeps in; I am in a bed, in a room, with an inert female form lying beside me. Then memories return; Karen, the hotel, you -- the owner of the voice, and... "Jesus!" the flashback to the bathroom scene hits me like a truck. "What the fuck," I point at you as I stumble out of the bed and rummage for my clothes, "had gotten into you?! Never mind," I hold a hand up, "don't answer that, just... just don't unleash your clones on me without ample warning again."

Blurry-eyed, I make my way to the bathroom, then pause with my hand on the door handle. What if that apparition is still in there, waiting to have her way with me again? Deciding that I am really not up to a rerun of yesterday's scene, I let go of the handle and turn back; I can use the bathroom in the lobby, assuming that you are unlikely to mess with me in public.

I hear Karen giggle; you must have woken her up. "What's the matter, Al?" she asks, "Torn between the demands of your bladder and the trepidation of Kelly's id? What did she do to you to make you so jittery?"

"I am not jittery," I grumble, "it's just that there is a time and place for everything, and now is neither the time nor the place."

"Oh, have it your way," Karen slips from under the sheets and drops to the floor. "I can always pester Kelly for the juicy details, or better yet," she pushes past me and enters the bathroom, "ask her for a reenactment." She gives me a mischievous wink and closes the door behind her.

I shake my head then turn toward you and point an accusing finger. "You're a bad influence on her." I step away from the door and start packing my bag. Karen definitely wasn't like that when you weren't on speaking terms, but then again it may just be the synthetic body affecting her mind.

I laugh. “Actually this is all her. I haven’t done anything she hasn’t asked for. Nice look by the way”. I say with a smirk as I tilt my head, admiring your polished skin. You do feel remarkably clean. Even your sinuses are clear and your teeth are polished. “Other me really did a number on you. At least you still have your hair, what’s on your head anyway.” I giggle. “If it makes you feel better, other me is gone so the bathroom is safe. Otherwise Karen would be having fun with her now.” I just give a little half grin before getting dressed myself. “So what do you want to do today? Wanna be a bird or let me do that while you and Karen ride? I think if we fly we can get back to ravens club in a few hours.”

"Everybody's a joker," I grumble, but truth be told, I must admit that you are right -- I have never felt this clean before. It is as if every cell of my skin, every pore, every surface, has been individually cleaned and polished, though I try not to delve on how exactly it was done.

The way that you mention Karen 'having fun' with your other self implies that if that was the case, her role wouldn't be a passive one, which serves as another reminder of how different her outlook is from what it was just a couple of months ago. Once again I try telling myself that it is just a side effect of being in an artificial body with who-knows-how-many magical hexes put on it, but the argument does not feel convincing. How deep does the change go? Is she still the same Karen inside? The Karen that I fell in love with? I do hope so...

But then another question came up in my mind. "Say, Kelly, I know that it is easy for you to affect me because of the contract I signed, but what about Karen? Is she also susceptible to your magic?" Or, I think to myself, has your power grown so much that you no longer need such aids?

Just then Karen comes out of the bathroom and -- calmed by the assurance that your alter ego is not lying in wait for me -- I take the opportunity to go in. "I'd rather not be the bird," I say before closing the door behind me. "I've had more than my fill of non-human shapes".

It doesn't take me long, and packing is likewise quick, so in a short time I am ready to head out.

“I don’t see why she wouldn’t be. It’s not like I haven’t done stuff to her before, though she wasn’t exactly willing back then. And what I did back then was fairly simple stuff. Nothing like what’s happened to us lately. Why do you ask?” I ask before you slip away to clean up.

Once you come out and, everyone is ready to go, I shrink you both down and turn into a goose or something, something good for long distance travel, and let you both climb on before taking off for the day, wanting to get back to the club and get Karen back in her body and hopefully get me fixed too.

After getting out of the bathroom, I resume talking about the contract question while packing. "I was just curious about it," I tell you. "I thought it was needed for you to affect me or something like that, but I've seen you use magic on other people without one, so why make me sign it?"

"Legal protection," Karen pipes from behind me, already packed up and ready to go. "Proof of consent. The magic on those contracts ensures that the signature is valid and freely given, so you cannot sue for anything that the contract covers and claim coercion. Okay sis, we're ready, zap us!"

Even though I've been shrunk several times before, I still feel the exhilaration as suddenly the world explodes, growing huge around me; and judging by Karen's enthusiastic "woo-hoo!", she's even more excited than I am. I grin at her, and she grins back, then somersaults onto the back of the large white bird that you've become and slides forward toward your long neck, wrapping her arms around it and giving me space to join. I hug her from behind, holding tight for your take-off, instinctively duck my head as you fly out through the open window even though there's ample clearance, then relax and enjoy the scenery as you climb to a higher altitude and catch an air current, effortlessly gliding over the buildings with an occasional flap of your wings.

"So, about that contract", Karen asks once you find your rhythm. "What did you agree to?"

"Uh... Basically, anything..." I get the feeling that I'm about to be chewed out and try to justify myself. "Kelly told me it was for my protection."

"I bet she did," Karen laughs, "I bet she did. And you fell for it. Was it her excuse to join you?".

I shake my head. "Actually, it was the other way around. Kelly wanted to go after you alone, and would only let me come if I agreed."

"Oh?" She gets a curious expression on her face. "She would usually use it to get away with making people lick her feet. Isn't that right, sis?" she pats you on the neck.

"Well..." I mumble, relieved that our position saves me from meeting her eyes. "She sort of did... But she did warn me in advance... Kind of."

Karen bursts out laughing as she strokes your neck with her left hand. "Oh boy. You really did it. Couldn't keep your hands -- well, your feet -- off of my boyfriend. Typical Kelly."

"It wasn't like that!" I try to interject before this escalates into a family feud. "Kelly was trying to..."

"Relax, Al, it's okay," Karen stops petting you and raises her hand to interrupt my desperate attempt at explaining, "I'm not mad. The old me would have been livid, I'd have thrown a hysterical fit worthy of a drama desk award for outstanding solo performance. But now..." she shrugs. "The two of you came after me, what else is there to be said?" She pauses for a moment then turns her head to look at me. "Anyway, I want a contract of my own."

"What for?" I ask, a little perplexed. "I don't think you need to sign anything for Kelly to..."

"Not with Kelly, silly," Karen giggles. "With you. And it can be verbal, you just have to say you agree."

"Oh?" Now it is my turn to be surprised. "And what will I be agreeing to?"

"To be mine," she states flatly. "Forever."

My surprise turns to confusion. This is what I wanted, isn't it? The holy grail. The reason for... all of this, for... everything. Karen and I, together, till death does us part or whatever they say nowadays. And yet, I hesitate. "Uh, Karen, maybe we should first get you your body back. We don't know what residual magic is still lingering on this doll body, and I..."

"And you want to be sure that I am making this decision of my free will," she finishes for me. "You are worried that this new Karen, so different from the old one, is just a veneer, the influence of this magical body I am forced to inhabit, and when I am back in my own, my feelings will change."

"Sort of," I mumble, but actually she hit the nail on the head. I do not want to taste happiness only to have it snatched away.

"Don't you worry, my love," Karen leans back to rest her head on my shoulder. "I understand your concern, even though it is unfounded. I can wait for a little bit longer."

The rest of the flight is uneventful. There's a little chit-chat but we mostly just relax and enjoy the view. After a while, the surroundings become familiar. "We're almost there," I point to a building at the distance, "that's the club."

Karen nods then leans forward and whispers something in your ear. "What was that about?" I ask, but just then you bank sharply and I have to grab on to your feathers to stay on.

Last edited:
"Technically I made him lick my feet to get a taste for what magic could do or make him do. I just wanted him to get a taste for it going into this. The contract also makes it harder for others to do stuff to him... permanently anyway. I've never had a problem using magic on willing people, or even unwilling people if they are muggles, sorry sis. Of course, when we get back, I'm gonna have to lay low for a while, a long while. I am not going to jail and wearing those stupid shoes, or worse, get turned into a brick." I say, a bit of fear in my voice. "You two should be ok, you have no magic and can always blame me for everything if you need to."

I listen to you two talk and grin when Karen proposes to you. "Congrates AL, you lucky man." I keep flying, going around the house where that woman brought us down the first time and turned me into a cow. Even now I can feel the pressure in my tits, but I try to ignore it. Though I eye the house as we go by as I contemplate coming back when this is over and seeing if my curse is working and maybe making her a deal, I can't go home after all.

I land on the roof of the club and change back. Then enlarge Karen like she asked but leave you doll sized as I head for the roof access to head down and see how Raven is doing with Karens real body and that cow curse.

Al's POV

We land on the roof of the club, touching down lightly as a feather, which is no mean feat given the velocity you came in at. I disembark and help Karen down, then watch you revert to your human shape, losing your feathers and growing to tower above me. One white, downy feather, half my current size, flutters down and my gaze follows its descent as it lands at my feet, and when I look up I see you walking away toward an access door.

"Hey! Kelly! Didn't you forget something?" I call out, but you continue walking without as much as turning your head. Puzzled, I turn to Karen, only to come face to face with her lower shin. I look up, my eyes following the contour of her leg all the way up to the white panties she's wearing under her dress, and take several steps back to see her face. "What's the deal?" I ask, confused as to why you restored her but left me shrunk.

"The deal," she grins, squatting down to get closer, "is that I wanted a pocket boyfriend to play with, and Kelly was kind enough to provide me with one."

"Oh, come on!" I turn in your direction, hoping to persuade you to reverse my predicament, but you're already gone, with only a slightly ajar door left in your wake. Then a soft hand closes around me, bringing me up to Karen's huge face. "Worry not, Al," she grins, "I'm not going to actually keep you in my pocket, you'll get a front row seat with an amazing view! But first..." she reaches out and pulls my shirt off of me, followed by my shoes and pants, leaving me in my underwear. Then she pulls on the front of the dress and slips me into her cleavage, situated comfortably between her warm breasts.

m8wkha.png

"Comfy?" she asks. "Now let's get down to the club. Kelly told me that it's a fun place."

"Wait!" I try to stop her as she walks to the door. "Did she also tell you that mundanes without collars are considered fair game?"

"Yes, she did."

Karen's answer surprises me. "And you don't see a problem with that?" I blurt out.

"Not really," She shrugs. "You worry too much, Al. What's the worst that can happen?"

"I can think of many things..." I start, but she has already reached the door and started down the stairs.

Lucky man... I think to myself, recalling your words. Am I really?

Narrative for Kelly

The locks on the door -- both physical and magical -- pose no problem for you, and you quickly manage to get the door open and head downstairs. You make your way to Raven's room and knock on the door, entering when you hear her voice inviting you to come in.

"Oh, hello Kelly," Raven seems a little surprised to see you, perhaps she was expecting someone else? "I did not expect you back so soon. Were you successful? And where's your friend?"

Last edited:
I step inside and close the door. “Yeah. We got her back. Her and Al should be coming down now. I think she wanted to have a bit of fun before being put back in her body. She’s definitely different than the Karen I remember. But I have my own problems”. I say as I let my body, my boobs, revert to their normal state, or what is normal for them now. And I proceed to tell raven about the bitch that captured us and did this to me and how. “Please tell me you can fix this. Every time I try I get… distracted”. I say as I reach up and start playing with my tits. “Fuck they are full too. I can feel the pressure in them”

Karen heads down with you tucked away safely and goes out to the club section to look around. It’s the middle of the week so it’s not very busy but there are still quite a few people there. The witches are easy to see since they are the only ones with clothes on, or are at least fully clothed, and unchanged. A few muggles are around being played with. Chicks with dicks that used to be guys. A few girls with big tits or multiple tits. You see the two girls that played with you the last time you were here, over in a lounge area just kicking back. One of them looks over and sees you, karen really. She looks for a bit and sees karen is alone and un-collared and says something to her friend before getting up and walking over.

Back
Top Bottom