Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
Rubbing my new toes against what used to be my mouth and nose sends a pulse of pleasure through me. I finally drop to my knees. Defeated. Most magic duels end like this. It's not that the loser is out of power. The loser could be turned into a rock but as long as she has some will to resist she can try. Not when the loser feels defeated. Loses her will to fight. The winner can do pretty much whatever she wants once the loser has no more will to resist the effects of spells.

And my will is gone. Replaced by thoughts of sexy feet and sex and pleasure. I see your hard cock and feel my pussy, both of them, throb with need. I start rubbing my hand feet against my nipples again just cause it feels good now. I moan happily. Accepting my fate. I know it can only last till the next reset anyway.

"What do you want, slave?" the triumphant witch squints at me as I try to intervene, and I find myself able to speak again. "Please stop," I beg her, "I'll do whatever you want, just don't hurt her anymore."

"You'll do whatever I want regardless," she shrugs, "You're mine now, I own you, at least until the day ends. You obviously don't know much about witches' duels," she mulls, "but since you want to play the saviour, I'll let you. Now what did the old storybooks say...? Oh, right, you have to kiss her to break the spell."

I figured that she would try to humiliate us after her victory, but I have little choice but to obey. I bend down and give you a peck on the cheek.

"On the lips!"

I don't argue, and kiss you again, on the pussy lips this time.

"Longer, stronger, like you mean it!"

I sigh and plant my lips against yours, kissing you deeply. A bit of thick liquid pools inside my mouth and I reflexively swallow it.

"Use your tongue!"

What else would she demand? I slip my tongue into the opening, tasting the flowing liquid. Sweet...

"Pathetic!" the witch sneers, "You obviously need help."

Suddenly I feel my tongue start growing, expanding, elongating, until it can barely fit inside my mouth. Alarmed, I pull away, and it flops out, still growing, reaching past my chin to hang against my chest. I try to suck it back in, but it is too large, and even with my cheeks protruding like a chipmunk's the tip is still sticking out. I let it out again and find it very prehensile, able to turn and twist in every which way.

98bllb.png

"Now make good use of it," the witch commands me, "because if you can't make her cum, I'll keep her like this forever!"

Not wanting to find out if you are bluffing or not, I press my mouth against your face pussy again, and start working my tongue in and out, swirling it inside you, trying to tease all the sensitive spots...

Of course she already said it's only good till the end of the day so she can't keep me like this forever. But I look at you with longing in my eyes after the first kiss. I see your tongue grow long and prehensile and I get so wet thinking of you pleasuring me with it. I moan. Unable to talk. Wanting to say please. I rub my hand feet against my breasts. Loving the feeling as it feels even better with arousal. I just nod my acceptance of what she wants you to do to me. It won't be hard to make me cum. I'm already pretty horny.

I realize that in your current state you cannot think about anything else and redouble my efforts, rubbing my elongated tongue all over your facial vagina, trying to hit all the sensitive spots. The sooner it is over and you return to your normal self, the higher the chance we can get out of this mess. This witch is powerful, but seems overconfident, maybe she'll make a mistake...

Meanwhile, I do my best to get you off.

I moan. Or try to. I reach out and press my feet to your bare chest. Sliding them down til they are on either side of your cock as I give you a foot job. I press close to you. Rubbing my pussy against the head of your cock. Having two of them is slightly confusing. I want both of them touched but I can't say anything. I just have to hope you figure it out.

"Well?" the witch snaps after a short while, "What's taking you so long? Maybe you need some help..."

The tension in my member subsides as it softens and bends, until the head is positioned over your pussy, then a sudden surge of blood causes it to spring erect again, right into you! I feel your flesh wrapping around it, pressing into it from all directions, and I cannot tell if it is due to it growing larger or you getting tighter.

I did not intend to have sex with you, but it seems that I have no choice about it. I start darting my tongue faster and at the same time thrusting into you. My arousal rises and a tightening in my loins suggests that I would not be able to last long; which may be a problem since I doubt that the witch will be pleased if I climax before you do.

I reach out to your breasts and start tweaking your nipples in an attempt to stimulate you even more and push you over the edge.

I practically shake with tension as my orgasm builds and builds. Your cock in me catches me by surprise but is a welcome addition. With both pussies being stimulated, and my hand feet, I can't take it. I cum, hard. My body convulsing with release as all my toes curl tightly. I moan, or try to. Shaking as my pussy squeezes and milks your cock till you cum too. It seems to last forever but when it's finally over I drop to my knees and just fall back. Spent but feeling so good. I let my head flop over to look at the witch, wondering if she'd done.

My efforts finally bear fruit. I feel your body tense under my ministrations, then start trembling, and finally erupting, drenching my face with your juices. It takes only a moment for me to join you, gasping as I blow my load.

"Took your sweet time," the witch says after we fall back, trying to catch our breath. "You're in luck, I was that close to losing my patience; you made it just in time. And since I like sampling a good orgasm, I will restore her like I promised. And as a bonus, you can have your name back, for now, if you remember to behave like a good little slave."

Al! it pops into my mind as I watch you start to change back, My name is Al!. I try to help you up but the witch raises a hand to stop me. "Not so fast. Robert is still out, so you will take his place. Go put his collar on your neck and bring me the other end of the chain."

Without arguing, I walk over to the unconscious girl and bend down to remove the collar from around her neck. Looking at it, I see a clasp that attaches to the chain and an idea comes into my mind. What if the chain is directional? After all, when I grasped it in the middle, the magic flowed along it from me to Robert and not to his mistress. Maybe I could...

I pull on the chain until I have both ends in my hands and, making sure the witch is not looking, quickly unhook one end from the collar and attach the other, before fastening it to my neck. I then walk over to the witch and place the free end in her hand. If my guess was correct, it will be possible to use the chain against her.

The witch waits until your body returns to normal, then speaks. "Since you've failed in your challenge, I shall keep the slave until I tire of him. Unless you can offer me something of greater value in his stead, which," she eyes me critically, "should not be too difficult."

I sit there panting from the ordeal. I watch as she orders you to put on the chicks collar but unlike her I notice what you do, switching ends. I only hope it's that simple.

"What? You want me to offer myself? What would you get out of it, either way it's only till the next reset. 12 hours at most. But since you like being a bitch..." I zap her with a spell, the same arousal spell as before, but with a bit added in, one that will turn her into a dog, well an anthro or neko dog anyway, but still a horny bitch in heat if both work. I look at you hoping this works.

The blonde witch smirks as you throw your spell at her, but her grin disappears as the magic takes effect. She gasps, then with a little whimper her knees buckle and sh falls to her knees. Fur starts sprouting from her body, while a fluffy tail grows from her backside and her ears change shape and migrate higher on her head. "You dirty..." her voice comes distorted as her face morphs into a muzzle, but she still has enough self control to hurl a spell at you.

I see her point and lunge to position myself between the two of you. I manage to shield you just in the nick of time, and her spell hits me instead. A wave of desire engulfs me, together with a visible glow, but both dissipate quickly, sucked into the chain attached to my neck. I see a little ball of light zoom along it and explode into the witch's hand. Immediately she collapses, moaning and whimpering as she tears he clothes away and begins masturbating like there is no tomorrow.

ytnpsq.png

It doesn't look like the witch will be posing any danger to us until the spells wear off, so I remove the collar with the chain from my neck, then help you up. "I think we're safe now. Let's get out of here and get us some clothes. We could take her chain with us as collateral. What do you think?"

"Thanks". I say to you. A little worn out. "That was good thinking. I guess we can. Let's head back to our room and wait for raven and get some new clothes. Or wait for yours to reappear". I head back with you, picking the right door and heading in. I grab something to drink and flop down on the bed. Naked but not caring. You know I'm pretty comfortable with my body.

I rub my nose. "That was wierd. Sorry about what happened". I rub my hands together. Actually missing the feeling of my extra feet. But just a bit. I pretty quickly fall asleep. You're pretty tired too. If you lay down with me you'll pass out too. When we wake up our clothes are back and we are feeling pretty rested. Raven will be there waiting. "You two have a good nap? You've been out for a while but I guess I know why". She says as she sees the chain. "That carmen is a bitch". She smiles as she knows what happened to her, even though it's worn off by now. "Anyways. I can do what you ask but I need something. A focusing crystal. I'm all out and to send you that far and keep you on target I'll need one. I can send you to where you can get one not far from here. Well within teleport distance anyway. There's a witch that lives there though. I'm not sure what she will want in return but I need the crystal. Otherwise you could end up miles off target"

We get out of the room, leaving the bitch witch and the passed out Robert behind, and head back to ours. Once inside, I go to pour myself a glass of water and quickly down it to help calm myself down. "Yes, it was," I answer you as I fill another one, "I got off easy, she could have done anything to me..."

I go to the bed, carrying the glass for you, but you are already fast asleep. Feeling completely drained, I lie next to you and doze off in seconds.

Waking up in the morning I see that you are already up and talking to Raven. I blush a little, realizing that she was here while I lay naked on the bed, and quickly put my clothes on; but she doesn't seem to pay any notice.

"Please give Carmen her chain back," I pick it up and hand it to Raven, "along with our apologies. We don't want any bad feelings between us." I certainly hope there are none, given what I saw yesterday. I don't need her to turn me into some sort of a freak.

"What do you think?" I ask you. "Personally, I wouldn't risk materializing inside a wall, so I vote for getting the crystal. Except if..." I turn to Raven. "This witch doesn't have a similar mean streak to Carmen's, does she?"

She shrugs. "I don't know much about her. No one does. Shes a recluse, keeps to herself, but uh, you might want to leave him here. I hear she does something to guys that wander into her domain."

I look at you as I get dressed, "You can stay if you want, maybe play with those two girls from earlier if you want." I say, not really wanting to go alone but not wanting to put you in danger either.

I leave our stuff here since I'm not going for a fight and taking wands and what not to someone else's place may look bad. Raven will meet me, and you if you go, in a room, with some symbols and a circle drawn on the ground. "Just step in there." I'll step and and wait for her to send us.

I consider Raven's words. On one hand, as the episode with Carmen proved, I am clearly out of my league. I was lucky that she didn't view me as a threat and mostly ignored me, but thinking of what she did to you -- a full-fledged witch -- makes me realize what powers are at play. Clearly out will be much more sensible for me to stay in the club and out of harm's way. But on the other hand...

"No," I shake my head, "We started this together, and we're gonna finish it together, one way or the other. Besides," i smile, "We do make a good team."

I step next to you and look defiantly at Raven, trying to look more confident than I feel.

She just smiles. "He's loyal at least. Good luck you two". In a flash we are in a forest. We hear water running and I look around. Finding a path with a small fountain. Water coming out of a pile of rocks and pooling. Not natural that's for sure. But something about it is very alluring. We both start to feel thirsty. "I guess this is the path". I say as I look at the water and cup my hands and take a drink. The water is cool and refreshing. I wait for you before heading down the path.

It takes a moment for the vertigo from the transfer to pass and for me to get my bearings. Looking around I see trees in all directions and hear sounds of running water in the distance. Walking toward the source of the sound, we found the path, and a fountain next to it, which makes me realize how thirsty I am. I bend down and scoop some water in my hands to drink, finding it cool and refreshing, then splash some onto my face.

"Based on what Raven said, you better speak for us," I suggest, "So lead the way."

"Yeah, I will. Lets get going. Keep your eyes open for anything strange." I say, for some reason not seeing the fountain as strange. It doesn't affect me cause I'm female but it starts working on you. Slowly changing you. First it makes your clothes feel uncomfortable. At the same time it makes you more submissive, wanting to walk behind me for some reason. After a while your shoes and socks will be driving you crazy. You won't want to say anything to me, you'll simply want to kick them off. It'll feel much better when you do too, more natural. You won't be able to see your ears becoming pointed and slowly moving to the top of your head, though your hearing becomes much better as it happens. You also won't notice the bushy dogs tail your growing. All you'll know is the more naked you get the better it feels.

My thirst quenched, I follow you down the path. We walk in silence for some time, which is fine by me as it gives me time to enjoy the scenery, but after a while I start getting uncomfortable. Maybe it's the weather, or perhaps some ingredient in the laundry detergent they used in the club, but after fifteen minutes or so I begin to feel hot. My sweat-soaked shirt clings to my back, my crotch feels chaffed and itchy under the tight pants, and my feet complain of blisters. The walking becomes unpleasant, then burdensome, then unbearable as I struggle to keep the pace.

Your form in front of me, on the other hand, moves gracefully and effortlessly, which makes sense given your magical powers. I should probably ask for your help, I think, but for some reason I feel reluctant to bother you with such trifles. You could be planning our next actions and any distraction could interrupt your train of thought, which is bound to displease you and I definitely wouldn't want that.

I suffer in silence for a couple of minutes more but soon can bear it no longer. Bending down, I remove my shoes and socks and gingerly take a few barefoot steps. The rough ground should be be hurting my city-boy feet but surprisingly it feels like walking on soft grass. My soles feel thicker and less sensitive than I remember -- they must have grown callous from all the walking we've done.

The next item to go is my shirt. I wipe myself with it and breathe a sight of relief as the cool breeze caresses my sweaty torso. Looking up, I notice that you have disappeared behind a bend. I hastily grab the shoes and start running after you, only to stop after a short distance, wincing from the burning sensation in my crotch. The only way for me to keep going seems to be taking my pants off, which I do, followed by my underwear. After carefully drying the area with my shirt, I notice that it does not look as bad as I thought, and I should probably be fine if I avoid chaffing it further. I bunch up my clothes and set off running down the path to catch up with you.

Rounding the bend, I continue until I come to a fork in the road and stop in hesitation. Which way did you take? Both look about the same, and the hard ground does not show any footprints. Panic grips me. What if I take the wrong turn and Lose you? I should probably call out for you, but then you might get angry with me for having to double back and waste precious time, and the idea of angering you sounds even worse than getting lost.

I listen for a moment and seem to hear a distant sound of footsteps coming from the left side. Closing my eyes I concentrate all my attention and hear a muffled cracking sound, like a dry twig snapping under a boot. Could that be you? I take a deep breath and notice how strong my clothes reek of sweat. Grimacing, I throw them downwind from me then walk away, and as I come back to junction, I smell a trace of a fragrance, faint but definitely yours, coming from the same direction as the sound did. It is strange how my senses of hearing and smell suddenly became so acute, but if it allows me to track you, I am not going to question it.

Unable to contain my happiness, I bound down the left trail, making little noises of joy as I run. Soon I see you walking ahead and fall into step behind you, panting a little from my run. "Forgive me Kelly," I cast my eyes down, "My clothes were hurting me so I had to stop and take them off. Please don't be mad at me."

I stop when you say something and turn to see you naked. Of course that's not the worst part as I see your face looking more dog like then human. It's changing even as I watch. Fur replacing hair and growing out from your neck up, your mouth and nose becoming a muzzle. Your head looks like a wolf, not just a dog. Your tail completes the change, the rest of your body still human it seems, though there are instincts coursing though you. A desire to submit to whoever you see as your owner, your matriarch. That's not how wolf packs work but the witch that caused this obviously wants mean to be subservient to her. Seems she also likes dehumanizing them.

"Uh, yeah. Good boy. Lets just hurry up and get what we came here for." I say, not wanting to freak you out since you don't even seem to notice what's happened to you. Of course you can smell me and would love to mount me, or any other female. Only my status as your owner is keeping that from happening. I turn and hurry up to the mansion, an old plantations style place. A dog headed man opens the door. "The mistress is expecting you." He says in a gruff voice. I nod and he leads us to a room where an attractive woman is laying on a couch drinking some wine. "Hello, I don't get many visitors out here. I am mistress Cynthia. I assume your looking for something?"

I nod. "I was told you have some teleportation crystals?"

She nods, "You must be going quite aways if you need one. What do you have to offer me?" I sigh and she waves me over. I sit with her and talk for a bit

She nods, "alright, I'll give you what you need so you can find your sister. But... my price is you. You'll submit to me for a week to repay me."

I look down, "alright." She smiles, "don't worry, just come back here when you are done. You don't want me to have to fetch you." She giggles a bit. She looks at you. By now you'd realize you've been changed like all the other guys you've seen but it won't bother you for some reason. It's like, if that's what she wants then that's what you'll be. At least that's how you feel. You see her as a matriarch as well, just not yours, but you don't dare do anything towards her. "Hmm, seems your friend sees you as his owner. He will change back once you leave my territory, but do me a favor. Tell him he doesn't belong to you before you cross that line. Consider it part of my payment." she grins knowingly. I just nod. She snaps her fingers and one of the guys brings in a bag of crystals and hands it to me. "Thank you." I say to her. She nods and waves us off.

We head back, I pick up your clothes on the way since you have no interest in them, when we get back to the spring I hesitate but think better of it. "Ok, you don't belong to me any more." As soon as I say it all you want to do is make me your bitch. You already did, but theres nothing holding you back now.

You don't look angry at me, which makes me happy. I smile at you, lolling my tongue and wagging my tail. A tail? I turn around in confusion, Since when do I have a tail? But it seems right for some reason so I accept it as normal.

Content to do as you say, I follow you to the mansion. There is no way for me to lose you now, as I can detect your smell from a mile away. I revel in its rich and intoxicating aroma; your smell pounds my nostrils, seeping into me, arousing me... My nose says Take her! Take her here and now! Ravish her! but my brain understands that I cannot do that to my owner.

We walk in, you in front, me behind you, as is proper. I perk up as I smell another female, but my excitement is short-lived since the moment I see her I realize that she is an alpha, and therefore forbidden to me. I look around and sniff the air, but can detect no other females in the compound, so I sit down next to the wall and await your command.

There are others like me in the in the room, which means that I am like them. I wasn't this way before, I think as I touch my muzzle, then lick my protruding canines, but here, in the alpha's den it seems right and fitting.

When you finish your business with the alpha and call me, I run to your side. One of the guards snarls disrespectfully as we walk past him and I whirl around with a menacing growl, my eyes fixed on his pulsating jugular. Just a single word from you and I will sink my teeth into his throat, and the faint smell of fear in the air tells me that he knows it too. A moment passes, my muscles tense, getting ready to lunge, but then he lowers his head and looks away. I glance around to verify that but nobody else wants to challenge us, then hurry after you.

As we get back to the stream, you turn to me and tell me that you are not my owner. This confuses me at first, if you are not my owner then who is? And what are you then? But my nose quickly supplies the answer: you are a female... a bitch... my bitch...

With the prohibition out of the way, there is nothing to stop me. I ponce at you, throwing you to the ground, one hand claps over your mouth to prevent you from uttering any spells, while the other rips your clothes off. I turn you over and mount you, taking you from behind, pounding your cunt repeatedly, shoving myself deeper and stronger into you again and again and again... There is no tenderness or affection in my actions, only raw animalistic lust.

I saw this coming of course. When she told me what to say to you it wasn't hard to figure out why. Male dogs really just want one thing, well two things, to eat and mate. Of course being mostly human means you can mate at will and as a guy you want to dominate females, the spell was the only thing keeping you from doing this to me as soon as you finished changing and keeping all those other guys from jumping all over Cynthia. It's clear she likes dehumanizing men and making them subservient. Makes me wonder what she does with girls, not all of those guys could have shown up alone after all. At least I will wonder all that once you are done with me.

I actually enjoy the animalistic nature. No real thoughts or feelings behind it, just pure pleasure and need. I stay on all fours, letting you fuck me, I push back after a bit but you are going so fast it's hard for me to even try to get a rhythm going so I just hold still and let you have your way with me. I cum pretty easily from it all, I actually enjoy it, but only cause I know you and we've fooled around already. I don't try to stop you even after you uncover my mouth, I just moan. When you do cum at least you don't have a dog cock that would knot and hold us together, not that I would mind. Once you cum you will quickly change back. I'll just stay on all fours and catch my breath till I can use some magic to clean us off so we can get dressed.

"Sorry about that, I should have known a nice little fountain here wasn't natural. She has a spell on it and I fell for it." I sigh. "Guess it could have been worse but at least she's not too sadistic about it and we got what we came for." Of course you remember I'm gonna have to come back here for a week to repay her.

I Keep humping, thrusting in and out, driven by instinct and savage need with no thought and little emotion, until I climax, then collapse panting on top of you. Slowly, my mind clears as my body changes back to normal human shape. And with the returning logic and rationality comes realization; of what I was, of what I've done...

A whirlwind of emotions grips me. Shock, horror, disgust... I push myself off of you and stagger away, the memory still fresh in my mind as if burned into it -- of being stripped off of my humanity, reduced to a mindless beast, not only capable of rape but revelling in it... A bout of nausea grips me and I double up retching. I feel sick. I feel dirty. I feel...

I curl up in a ball and lie on the ground, naked and shaking, wishing to die. You were right when you warned me off, this is too much for me to handle. "I can't do it, " I whisper as tears well up in my eyes, "I can't..."

Forgive me Karen...

I lay there resting till I hear you crying. I roll you off me and cuddle with you. "It's alright. You'll be ok. It's over now. You didn't hurt me or anything. I think she did that cause she knew I would enjoy it." I sigh and hug you. "Come on. Let's get dressed and get back and we can rest for a bit before teleporting to where ever Karen is". I comfort you the best I can before getting dressed to head back to the spot we arrived at.

It takes a while, but the hug helps me get control of myself.

"No," I shake my head as I shakily stand up and start pulling my clothes on, "I can't go through something like this, not again. You're a witch, you know magic, you can probably resist it. But what about me? I have no protection. If a spell can turn me into something I despise, can make me rape you for chrissakes..." I shudder, then force myself to calm down.

"She was just playing," I say bitterly, "I was nothing but a toy for her. But the next magic user may want to harm us. The next spell could make me try to kill you, or Karen, if we manage to get to her. You were right, I'm useless. Worse than useless -- I'm a liability. You can go on. I'll just wait for you to teleport then find a police station and turn myself in. I was an idiot to get involved in this in the first place."

I sigh. "You know. I drank that water too. The only reason i didn't end up like you was cause I was a chick. If she had it in for women as well as men I would have changed like you did and we'd both be back there still most likely. So don't beat yourself up. It happens to everyone. Like what happened to me back at the club with that chick. You just got a collar and leash. I got a pussy for a face and feet for hands. And while that latter wasn't so bad I still got it worse then you did. And you kept your head and managed to help me turn the tables on her." I rest my head on your shoulder. "You can resist magic. It's hard when it's slow and subtle like what just happened. Even I didn't feel anything happening till I saw you. At least it wasn't too bad. She doesn't care much for guys. That's clear. But she wasn't mean about it or anything. I'm guessing I'm gonna find out what it was like when I come back to pay my debt to her. If you really want to leave I won't stop you. But I don't want to do this alone. I know you can't use magic and stuff but that's not why I want you along anyway. My sister cares about you and you care for her. It should be us that rescue her. No one else cares about her like we do. And don't beat yourself up about the sex. I know it was coming. I could have tried to stop it but I didn't. It was easier to just let you get it out of your system. Plus I'm a slut so there's that too". I smirk at you. "Come on. Let's go save her." I squeeze your hand.

Back
Top Bottom