Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
I am only half listening as we walk through the club, as my attention is on the patrons. There are other collared people around, of both sexes. Some of them with leashes attached and all of them naked -- except myself, that is, which appears to draw curious looks. I am not about to strip though as I don't like the idea of being on display. My discomfort grows when I notice that all of the naked men have raging erections and I lower my eyes to avoid the sight.

"Thanks," I gratefully accept the glass and start drinking before it dawns on me that it could have some magical properties, but it appears to be just a normal cocktail. Still it doesn't take long before I feel a familiar tingle, followed by a sudden rush of blood to my member. I glare at you as I try to adjust my pants to make the tent less obvious, but you shake your head indicating that you did not do anything. I hear a snicker to my left and turn my head to see two good looking women, both wearing dresses and without collars, looking at me. When they notice me looking, one of them leans close to the other and whispers something in her ear, making her giggle.

It is likely that one of them was responsible for the magic. I could complain to you but decide not to make an issue out of a hard-on. Instead I just turn away. "Let's go find this mistress Raven."

I nod. :I told the bartender I wanted to talk with her. So we just have to wait a bit, hopefully just a bit." The girls don't let you off that easy though. You can feel your cock throb as it gets about as hard as a cock can get without just popping or something. To make matters worth after it throbs along with your heartbeat a few times you can tell it's getting bigger with each throb. The ladies giggle as they watch you, wondering how long your modesty will hold out since your cock will grow as long as it's covered. The crazy arousal and pretty naked girls walking around and bumping into you don't help either.

We will await about ten minutes before the bartender comes back and tells me to head back to see her, but you don't have that long, in ten minutes you'd have a third leg.

"OK," I nod, fidgeting a little on the chair. Waiting ten minutes with an erection is not the end of the world, and I figure that if I ignore the girls, they will find themselves another victim, but unfortunately, it does not seem to work. A moment later, my member begins to throb in tune with my heartbeat, getting even harder -- if at all possible -- and pushing harder into my belt. I pull on the belt to relieve the pressure, and as I do, I notice that my member appears to be larger, and surging upwards a little with every throb.

I turn to the girls and make a 'cut it out' motion with my hand against my throat. The giggly one -- a blonde -- leans in to whisper into the ear of her red-headed friend, who smiles and holds her hands in front of her chest, then makes two fists and spreads her forearms out while keeping the elbows at her sides, as if she is opening a bathrobe. I shake my head at her, indicating that I have no intention to disrobe, to which she just shrugs and lifts her fists to face level, index fingers extended and about six inches apart, then slowly spreads them apart until her arms are fully extended, which evokes another fit of giggles from the blonde. And as if on cue, my member snakes out a bit more, crawling past my navel.

Realizing the implication, I tug at your sleeve. "Kelly, didn't you say that the collar is for my protection? Can't you stop those two from messing with..." I hesitate a little before saying it, "your property?"

I look at you and look at them then back at you. "They can't do anything to hurt you. Just cause I have you collared doesn't mean no one else can play with you. Just means they have to ask permission before doing anything major, like taking you back and using you like a sex toy. Without the collar they could just make you think you are a horny puppy if they wanted. The collar mostly means no mind control without my permission. They just want you naked. Subs really aren't supposed to wear anything. Sorry. I Can turn you into a girl if it would help?" After about a minute of your dick throbbing it's gotten at least an inch longer, maybe inch and a half. Not too bad but we have 9 more minutes to go. But you can feel it sliding over the skin of your belly. It's growth speeding up. A few more throbs and it's past your belly button. The bulge moving under your shirt. I notice it too. "Uh oh. That's speeding up. Just pull it out so it will stop. Hell. Go have fun with them. They are cute". I say. Smiling at the two young women.

I take a quick look around. Many of the naked, visibly aroused men are all over the collared girls, pawing them, grabbing, kissing, rubbing their dicks over them... The prospect of being subject to such treatment is disgusting. "No thanks," I shudder, averting my eyes, "That's the last thing that I need."

Not that the attention is limited to the members of the fairer sex though, there are several guy-on-guy activities going on, apparently with the approval (and even encouragement) of the 'owners', who seem quite entertained by it, and the thought that it may be the pair's plan for me only reinforces my desire to keep my clothes on. Just a few more minutes, I think, and then we'll be away from them and you'll be able to set things right without causing an altercation.

But then I gasp, feeling my member slither up faster, rubbing between my stomach and my shirt as it does. If this continues, it could be sticking out from under my collar like a flagpole before the bartender returns. "I didn't come here to flirt!" I hiss at you, standing up and untucking my shirt from my pants to make the bulge less visible. Casting a dark glare at the pair of girls only makes them laugh again and they reward me with a strong throb and another surge that brings my dick almost up to my solar plexus.

There is a a closed door in the wall next to the bar which could be my way out of this situation. "Such a big help you are," I mutter at you and make my way to it and try the handle. Luckily it is unlocked allowing my to go through, leaving the crowd behind. Assuming that you'll come to get me when it's time, I close the door behind me and look around.

There are quite a few girls playing with each other as well. Many more then guys in fact. Either cause a lot of guys have been turned into girls or simply because witches prefer women. "I know. But that's how this place is. It's basically a sex club. The collar will keep them from altering your personality at least. That's a hard rule." I say. I saw you looking at the guys messing with other guys and they are most likely doing that because of magic making them want to, though some could be truly gay or bi.

I watch you leave and just shrug. "He needs to loosen up." I say as I drink some more and watch the crowd. Your cock throbs. Each throb adding a quarter inch it seems now. Each throb a pulse of your heart, and it's beating fast. By the time you get in the closet your dick is sliding between your breasts. Each throb of your cock, making it swell bigger but not going back like it should, feels amazing. Intentionally most likely.

Of course about the time you are getting your shirt, and anything else, off that you want off to stop the growth. The door will open and close again. The two girls grinning. "Well, aren't you a big boy." The blond says. "I think hes happy to see us too." The red head giggles.

The room turns out to be a storage room, something between a pantry and a wine cellar, with shelves lining the walls and kegs stacked on the floor. It does not seem to be refrigerated, but I guess that magic can be even more effective for keeping the food fresh.

However I don't have the time to check it out because the throbbing of my member speeds up, and with it the growth, sending pangs of pleasure through my with every spurt. I start panicking but then remember seeing you cast spells with triggers and conditions -- some of them on me, and recall that the pair of witches tried to get me to undress. Gambling on this being the catalyst, I quickly unbutton my shirt and open it up, letting my bewitched member out.

God, it is huge -- reaching from my pants all the way up to my chest, and as hard as a rock. Luckily, my guess appears to have been correct and the throbbing has stopped.

However, as I contemplate the results of the spell, I hear the door open and close behind me and turning around, I see that the two girls have followed me inside and are watching me with grins on their faces. Instinctively, I wrap the shirt around myself to hide my enlarged anatomy from their view. Big mistake -- as soon as my dick is covered, it throbs again, growing some more in the process, and causing me to hastily pull the shirt open.

"OK ladies," I say, blushing from their teasing and from being on display, "You've had your fun. Now how about you return me to normal and let me go? We have a meeting with mistress Raven in less than ten minutes.

"Oh, that's plenty of time to have more fun." The blond says. "Yeah, we haven't even started having fun. You've had it all so far." The red head giggles. They both reach out and stroke your cock. Damn is it sensitive. And after that last bit you could suck it yourself if you wanted without even needing to tilt your head to much, it's almost to your chin.

The girls look at each other. "So how would we even fuck a dick this big?" The blond asks. The red head thinks a bit and grins. "I can turn you into a cock sleeve if you want. That would work." The blond giggles. "Cool. Go for it."

Before you even get much of a say in the matter the red head does something and the blond moans as she starts shrinking, right out of her clothes. Not that she had much on besides a sexy dress. You get to watch as her arms quickly pull into her sleeves. The bottom of the dress sliding lover down her pretty legs until it hits the floor, just sliding off. Finally the red head reaches into the pile of clothes and pulls out a shrunken version of her friend, but rubber. Her body simply molded around her pussy now. "alright, hope you enjoy this, I doubt I'll get a turn." And before you know it she holds the blond toy over your cock and slides it down your shaft. The sleeve vibrating as the blond girl moans silently until the head of your cock pops out her mouth, stretching her little rubber body out. The red head wastes no time sliding her friend up and down your shaft. Most of it anyway. Her friend ended up about as about a foot long rubber pussy but you cock is still couple feet long or so. She just jerks you off with her friend till you cum. And with a cock that big you shoot one hell of a load. You plaster the red head, the toy and probably the ceiling. The girl just giggles the whole time. Once it's over though all the cum seems to just evaporate. "Neat huh? Self cleaning club." She grins and pulls her friend off and tosses her onto the pile of clothes where she changes back, letting you get a good look of the hot young woman's naked body. She doesn't care. She has a very satisfied grin on her face as she lays there for a bit before sitting up and getting dressed. "Hope you had fun, I sure did." The blond says as she slips her shoes back on and walks out with her friend. One of them snaps their fingers and you feel your cock shudder and quickly shrink back down.

About that time I come in. I watch the girls leave and look at you. "Well. You look like you had an interesting time. Ready to go? Shes here."

My feeble protests notwithstanding, it soon becomes clear that the girls have no intention if letting me go just yet. "Relax," the redhead winks, "you'll enjoy it if you play along," with the implication that they will still get what they want even if I didn't cooperate, except that it may not be be very enjoyable for me in that case. Faced with two witches and without you to protect me, I decide to play it safe and curb my protests.

What happens next convinces me that I made the right decision, as the blond girl turns into a rubber sex toy in front of my eyes and her friend pulls her over my enchanted shaft and begins sliding her up and down over it, and every stroke makes me shudder as if its sensitivity increased proportionally to its size. Soon I begin to feel a growing pressure in my testicles, but it is more than the feeling of an impeding climax, as my balls start expanding like a pair of water balloons being filled. I barely manage to pull my pants down before the growth reaches a size that would either rip my pants open or crush my tender parts, but the pressure keeps mounting, becoming more and more pleasurable until I cannot bear it anymore and explode like a firehose, spraying the girls, the walls and possibly even the ceiling with my spunk.

Luckily, a spell on the club takes care of the mess while both I and the blonde -- who has regained her size and form -- are caching out breath. "See," she grins at me as she puts her clothes, "It wasn't that bad, was it?"

As they turn to leave the door opens and you come in. "He's all yours," the redhead tells you, snapping her fingers over her shoulder, which causes my genitals to return to their normal size, "But while Melanie had her fun, I didn't have time to play with him. Can you bring him back later? I promise to be careful. Mostly..."

"You know," I tell you as I get my clothes zipped and buttoned up and leave the room with you, "I think my skittishness was unwarranted, and being jerked off by a couple of pretty girls is not the end of the world... I may end up liking this place after all."

I laugh. "Not so bad after all huh? You can stay if you want. Play with them. They seem to like you. Though if they ask for permission to do more with you I'll probably give it." I wink. Of course you don't know what Raven is going to want to transport us so maybe you should go with me.

I wave to the two girls and walk to the hallway leading to the back rooms. There's a gorgeous woman there waiting for me, long dark hair and a killer body wearing a pretty tight and revealing dress. Mistress raven probably.

You think better of it and follow me. As I walk with her we talk. "So you need me to teleport you to Europe?" I nod. "Alright. But you'll have to go get me something if you want any accruacy. And I'm gonna milk you for energy. That's my price."

I look a little shocked. "Milk me?"

She grins and leads us to a room. Inside is a round room. The ground and walls are covered in a soft moss. In the center of the rooms is some sort of plant bulb. Coming out of it are tentacle like vines going to people stuck to the walls. Well, girls. You see no guys but all the girls have cocks. They are all tied to the wall by vines coming out of it, evenly spaced. There's room for one more though. The tentacles are sucking on breasts cocks and pussies. Draining something from them. Not that the people care as they moan with mindless pleasure.

"As you know I'm a succubus. I use my power to turn peoples lust into a liquid form that I can consume. Condensed sex if you will. In the old days succubi would drain people, usually just men, till they were just a husk, their very souls converted into cum. Nowadays that's bad and bad for business, plus I have plenty of volunteers so I can spread the load. Anyways. If you want my help then ditch your dress and go stand with your back to the wall." I look at you and give a nervous smile, though I'm getting horny with anticipation as well. I kick off my shoes and let my dress fall down and put it with them as I go stand in front of the empty spot. I turn around to face you. Raven walks up. "Lift your arms over your head please."

"Like this?" I ask as I raise them up.

"That's fine." Then she pushes me against the wall. As soon as my skin touches it, vines come out and wrap around my arms and waist. More come out and wrap around my legs, lifting them up and out so my feet dangle down. I watch it happen, it's very fast. In moments up suspended, held fast to the wall. Then aa thinker tentacle comes out and wiggles into my ass. It's hard to see from where you are but you can tell somethings going on when I gasp with surprise and wiggle my hips a bit. It pumps something into me and I moan as my body blushes and heats up with arousal. My pussy swells, my clit swelling quickly and growing out into a cock. My breasts swelling up as well. "Oh gawd" I moan as I start to whimper for something, anything, to fuck me. The plant obliges as tentacles come out. One encasing my new cock and beginning to suck it. Another sealing over my pussy as an unseen phallus fucks me. Last are two smaller ones that latch onto my breasts to suck and drain them. Before long I get a blank happy grin as I start to orgasm in multiple ways.

Raven looks at you. "Well. I'm all out of wall space so I guess you can feed me the old fashioned way. Do you like doggy style or cow girl?" She asks with a grin.

"I didn't come here to play," I remark indignantly, "We have a job to do and I only agreed to that because you said there was no other way to get us to Karen's location quickly enough. However, I do blush a little, feeling somewhat ashamed for having enjoyed the episode. I wouldn't go as far as admitting that I'd like to stay and play, that would be too embarrassing, so I wave to the two witches and follow you out of the room.

The woman that meets us in the back room is impressive, looking more like a comic-book seductress than a flesh-and-blood person, although I suppose that these lines often get blurred when magic is involved.

I let you do most of the talking and follow quietly a couple of steps behind. I do get a little apprehensive when she mentions milking for energy, especially given your surprised reaction -- even though I haven't known you for long, you gave me an impression that there is little in the ways of magic that can faze you. Raven's feral green and the room she takes us to do little to reassure me, not to mention her admission of being a succubus. The first thing that I see when we enter the room is the huge tentacle plant which immediately reminds me of the man-eating alien plant from 'Little Shop of Horrors', but contrary to Audrey II, this one does not seem to eat people, it drinks them. Most of its tentacles end in suction cups of various shapes and sizes, attached to the many voluptuous naked girls that are bound to the walls. The tentacles pulsate slowly as they suck something from the girls' breasts, vaginas, and -- I realize with a start -- cocks; every single one of them sprouts a sizable cock just above her slit, and they all appear to to be constantly orgasming into the tentacles.

"Kelly," I catch your arm as you start disrobing, "are you sure you want to do this?" but you just nod and take your place among the other girls. Immediately vines come out of the wall to bind you in place, followed by several tentacles slithering over to latch onto you, and into you. Soon your breasts begin to grow, filling up with milk to for the tentacles to suck on, and your clit swells as well, pushing out from your nether lips and growing into a cock like the other girls have. I see your eyes close as you begin to shiver and moan in ecstasy, and turn to the succubus. "It won't hurt her, would it?" I ask nervously, "She's going to be fine, right?"

Raven's question catches me by surprise, as I didn't realize that I was to be a part of the 'payment'. Her offer sounds better than getting a tentacle up my ass but still, I would rather avoid making love to another woman, even under the circumstances. "Um, do we really have to do this? I kind of have a girlfriend that I love very much and would not cheat on if I can avoid it."

"She will be fine. Tired and hungry when it's over, but fine." She takes your hand. "While I don't technically need your energy for this, I have plenty" She says, looking at the dozen girls now being milked, "It is my price. I know your doing this to save your girlfriend. I think she would understand. And it's not really cheating if you don't want it. Now get out of those clothes and lay down." She says as she lets her dress slip down to reveal an amazing body. Perfect in every way. I'm hot but there's something about Raven that has your cock throbbing just looking at her. She smiles, knowing the power she has over people, and shes not even trying. She lets her lust aura flare a bit. Everyone on the walls moans and cums right then and your arousal and lust skyrockets. "See, not cheating, you simply can't help yourself."

She waits for you before stepping over you, giving you a good view of her perfect slit, before lowering herself down. Your cock sliding right into her pussy as it envelopes you like a warm wet glove. She sits there for a bit, her vaginal muscles squeezing and tugging on your cock as she just looks into your eyes and grins. The control she has over her body is amazing. Then she starts rocking and grinding before slowly bouncing, fucking you. It feels pretty good but not anything you haven't felt before, at least till you cum. She works you up to a really good orgasm, taking her time, but when you cum it seems to just go on and on. Your energy turning to cum to be shot into her. She puts her hands on your chest and moans as your cock throbs away inside her, her pussy milking you for even more pleasure. She lets it go on for a while, until you look a little pale, then she stops. Letting your orgasm end naturally. You don't know it yet but you just had a single orgasm for 20 minutes. Using up all your stamina. Any more and it would start converting... other energy into cum, and she won't do that. But you'll be exhausted once it hits you. She stays on top of you though, letting your cock go soft inside her. "Thanks. It's been a while since I did that. I prefer to use girls cause they last longer. Just just can't take it." She says, looking around. You don't know it, but the wall turns people into futas. I was already female, all I got was a cock, but if you'd touched the wall you would have ended up a girl.. with a cock, but still a girl. She gets up and helps you up. "Kelly will be a while still. Come, I'll take you someplace to eat and rest and bring Kelly to you when shes done."

She leads you to a room with a big bed and a small buffet. You're starving but also tired as hell, up to you what to do first. Either way you will wake up on the bed with me cuddled up next to you naked, looking happy but drained.

I am relieved to hear that you are not not in danger, but pretty quickly I get other things to occupy my mind. Raven makes it clear that the only way to obtain her help is to pay her price. It seems that I have no choice about it, but I still make a last attempt at changing her mind. "But..." I manage to say before the lust wave hits me and then I am on the floor, panting and whimpering as I desperately pull my clothes off, with the only thing on my mind is finding something -- anything -- to ram my cock into.

Raven stands over me for a moment, teasing me with the sight of her perfectly sculpted body as she visibly enjoys the influence she has over me. Any trace of reluctance I might still harbour vanishes when she lowers herself on top of me, takes me into her, and starts working me over. I eagerly welcome her, thrusting from below with all my might, seeking release from the intense arousal that grips me.

My pleasure continues to rise until it reaches the point that pushes me over the edge and I shudder in the throes of climax, but the release I sought does not come; instead, the orgasm continues on and on, growing in intensity, draining me of every bit of energy I've got in the process until I am about to pass out from the overwhelming stimulation and exhaustion.

When it finally ends, I just lie on the floor, lacking the strength to move, or talk, or even think straight. Raven gives me some time to come to my senses then helps me up. Leaning on her, I stagger out of the room and she leads me to a small room with a made-up bed and some food. I grab whatever is on the table and stuff it into my mouth to quiet my growling stomach, then collapse on the bed and fall asleep as soon as I hit the sheets.

It is late morning when I wake up, with your naked body pressed against mine. I look over and sigh with relief when i see that the cock that you had yesterday is gone. "Good morning," I greet you when I see your eyes flutter open, "Did you sleep well? There should be some food on the table, or at least there was some yesterday, I am not sure how much I ate..." I pull the top sheet and wrap it around my waist and start looking for my clothes. "I hope we don't have to move out right away," I tell you, "I am still weak from what she did to me, not to mention that I probably won't be able to get it up for the next two months without an industrial dose of Viagra..."

The search for clothes ends in failure. "Can you help me out?" I gesture at the sheet, "I don't want to walk around in a sheet like a bad parody of a Roman senator."

Last edited:
"Huh? Oh." I look around. "Theres our stuff." I say, pointing to a table in the corner with our clothes on it, neatly folded and apparently laundered. I sit up and walk naked and scarf down some food like I'm starving. "Uh, I need a bath." You could probably use one too before you get dressed. I look around and see another door and go look. "Yay." I say, seeing a nice bathroom. I go run the large tub full of water. "Hey, this tube is huge, why don't you join me. I promise I won't do anything." And I don't, at least not anything more then play footsie with you under the water. But I do wash up, too tired to think much of sex right now.

"Weird..." I could swear that that corner was empty a moment ago, but in a magical club like this, strange occurrences are par for the course. A bath does sound good at this time though, and I join you for a long soak, not really caring about our nudity since you show now interest of taking advantage of it.

Afterwards, feeling nice and relaxed, we put our clothes on and talk about what to do next. Raven has promised to transport us to Europe, but it will take a while, so we have some free time to ourselves. I am curious about the club and suggest we explore a little, and since you don't voice no objections, we exit the room and start down the corridor.

The hallway seem to stretch on to infinity. We walk for several minutes seeing only doors on both sides, like in a hotel; some of them are locked while others are open, leading to empty suites that look significantly more spacious than the spacing between the doors would allow for. "It's like a freaking TARDIS," I mutter in amazement mixed with frustration, "Let's go back."

I turn around and walk back only a few steps, only to stop in disbelief as the next door to our left is the one leading to our room. "What the...?" I see you smirk. "Right," I grumble, shaking my head, "Magic. Warping of time and space and yadda yadda yadda. Having fun confusing the uninitiated muggle?"

I keep walking past our room in hope of finding something other than the endless progression of doors -- a stairwell maybe -- while idly pushing on the handles of the doors we pass. The first two are locked , but the third one swings in. I stop to peek inside, expecting to find an empty room like the ones we passed on the other side, and do a double take as I realize that is not the case.

11s894.png

There are two women inside. Closer to me stands a naked brunette, with a metal chain fastened to her collar and wrapped around her hands. Behind her, sits a haughty blonde, wearing a black tank top, a pair of black lacy stockings and a look of displeasure. "Who do you belong to?" she snaps, then her eyes narrow as she notices you standing behind me.

"Well, well, look what the cat dragged in," she sneers, "Isn't it the infamous Kelly O'Brien, who got both the feds and the MCU on her tail because she couldn't keep her appetites in check, and now came to dump her problems on our doorstep?"

"What's your problem?" I tell the large woman. While you can be a nuisance at times, her bullying you still does not sit well with me.

The woman shifts her gaze to me. "Slaves should be naked," she says evenly, "and not speak unless spoken to or given permission." Suddenly, my clothes vanish into thin air and I scramble to cover myself with my hands. I want to yell at the witch but for some reason I don't. Angrily, I ball my fingers into fists, but then notice the frightened look on the naked brunette's face, as she shakes her head to warn me off. The girl's probably right, I think, I don't need to give her the excuse... I take a slow, deep breath and relax my hands. "Good decision," the witch laughs, "Maybe he's not as dumb as he looks. Now let's look at you."

As if by command, my hands fall down at my sides and my legs move of their own volition to make me slowly turn around 360 degrees. "You obviously have either a very poor taste or very low standards," she tells you, "Probably both." She obviously wants to provoke you, but why?

Last edited:
"He's my friend, not my lover. We are looking for his fiancée, my sister. What's your problem anyway? I didn't do anything to you. I don't even know you." I figure she probably saw me on the news or something since she seems to know what's been going on. I doubt she would do anything here but I'd rather not take chances. I grab your hand. "Come on, we will go back to the room and wait for Raven to come get us." Neither of us notice the magic she put on you when she stripped you. It's subtle mind magic. The said slaves should be naked and now you are naked, does that mean you are a slave. You start to feel like that's the case.

"A friend?" the blonde witch sneers from her seat, "What kind of establishment do you think this is? We only allow magic users, pets and slaves in this club, no exceptions. Raven may be lenient on account of her... special needs, but the rest of us tend to stick to the rules."

"And my problem," there's a brief flash of anger in her eyes, "is your irresponsible behaviour. We have a tacit understanding with the the powers that be -- they leave us alone as long as we keep a low profile and don't interfere with their affairs. The fact that you were stupid enough to get your name on national news, is your problem; but if an MCU tracker follows you here, it becomes mine."

"Not so fast!" she chuckles as you take me by the hand and pull me to the door. "You, stay!" and something compels me to yank my hand out of yours and turn to face her.

"I have a name, you know," I grumble.

"Oh, you do?" she smiles, "And what would it be?"

"It's..." my eyes grow wide. No matter how hard I try, I cannot recall it. It's right on the tip of my tongue, but the moment I get close, it slips away. "Kelly..." I turn to you with desperation in my voice, but the witch cuts me off as she rises from the armchair and walks toward you. "The only mundanes allowed here are either pets or slaves," she states, "And since you identified him as a 'friend', he is neither. Therefore I am free to lay a claim on him, with Robert" she nods at the naked brunette, "as my witness. Or do you want to challenge me for him?"

"Wait!" My hand goes to the collar on my neck, which can prove that I 'belong' to Kelly, only to find bare skin. My heart skips a beat as I recall taking it off when when I entered the bath and forgetting to put it back on afterwards. "Fuck..."

"Silence!" the blonde commands, and I find myself unable to speak.

I look at you. You know I'll take the challenge. But you see worry in my eyes. Not only that. I look tired. We slept. But I still look a bit drained. No wonder really. I was drained. For hours. I enjoyed it immensely. Who wouldn't. But it might cost me now. The only saving grace is that no matter what happens to either of us it can't leave this place. We reset to normal as soon as we go out side and every twelve hours inside there's a reset just to keep people from controlling others too much or turning them into things that they can't get out of. But I have no clue when the last reset was. It could be in an hour or it could have been just ten minutes ago. Not that I have a choice. I have to try. Resets are one thing but she can do stuff to you that could possibly last even outside of this place. While the effects of any magic may go away with a reset, any natural outcomes won't. Namely addictions. Addiction to pleasure is a big problem with places like this. Especially when magic is used to heighten pleasure and sensation. Especially when it's done past normal human limits of how sensitive a person can be. I've done it myself to special friends. Made their feet much more sensitive to touch then what is possible. And it's hard not to want to keep that.

"I'll challenge you of course. He came in as my pet but he must have misplaced his collar". I sigh and gather what power I can. I look at you and even draw some from you. Making you feel a little tired. My eyes say I'm sorry.

"Alright then," the blonde grins, "you know the drill."

She raises her hands in front of her and air between them sparkles and glows as little bolts of energy arc from hand to hand...

e1iv62.png

I do much the same. Going for a more defensive strategy since I'm low on power but I still have my willpower to try and fight off anything she does. Maybe I can exhaust her if I'm lucky then go on offense.

I take a step back to get out of the way as the two witches commence their duel. Lightning sparks between each one's hands and even a non-magical person such as myself can feel the rising energy in the room. A sudden wave of weakness washes over me and I stumble into the chained naked girl, who struggles to catch me and help me down to the floor. I want to thank her but cannot utter a word -- apparently due to the blonde's command that I be silent. The only think I can do is sit propped against the wall and watch.

"Trying to cheat, are we?" the blonde witch tilts her head at you, "No matter, but since you used your friend's power, the rules state that he is now fair game for me as well."

I feel a foreign presence in my mind and suddenly memories of our time together flood me, going back from the present. Raven and her wall of tentacles... The two witches in the backroom... Our escape from the MCU cops... You as a pair of panties... The black patrolwoman... Your spell on me in the car... The growth in the motel... The foot fixation you gave me at my house...

"Bingo!" the witch's lips twist in a feral grin and the energy ball floating between her hands grows brighter. "You should not have opened yourself to an unprotected mundane; you know how hard it is to defend against something which you actually desire..."

Her ball of lightning flies from her hands right into the crackling sparks between yours, and disappears, seemingly absorbed by them. For a moment my hopes rise as I assume that you managed to block it, but then I notice something happening to your hands...

The magical discharges between your hands begin to feel like little tingles as they hit; the sensation grows, becoming more and more pleasurable, and is oddly echoed in your feet, giving you a pang of pleasure at each little zap. Then, slowly, your hands begin to flow and change, the palms elongating, the fingers shortening, the bones rearranging, until they look -- and feel -- like a pair of very sensitive feet growing from your wrists.

tlzfjd.png

The longer you hold the energy flowing, the more distracting it becomes, making it hard to concentrate on anything else.

I gasp wish pleasure as it starts to happen. I look as my hands change. My pussy growing wet from the pleasure. 'Fuck. I didn't think she'd notice me borrowing energy from him'. I think to myself. Realizing she's better then I thought. I have to release the energy as my hands are now feet or I'll end up on my knees moaning like a slut. Something tells me I'm only delaying it though.

I look at my new feet for a moment and wiggle my new toes. "Well. I can still use magic even with these." I mumble to myself and charge an attack to try and counter with as it seems defense isn't going to cut it. I go with an overstimulation spell. To make her body so sensitive it will be hard to keep her hands off herself.

I see you cast a spell at the other witch, and note with satisfaction that her body tenses as a faint glow encompasses it. But that only lasts for a moment as the glow seems to fade , from her head first then down her body to the legs -- her left leg actually, as if something was pulling it down.

I shift my gaze downward and notice her foot standing on Robert's long chain. Down and down the glow goes, concentrating on her foot, then zooming like a little ball of light along the chain to engulf Robert. The strangely named brunette gasps, arches her back and sinks to her knees with a loud moan. Her left hand crosses over to grab and knead her right breast, while the other hands shoots down between her legs as she begins furiously masturbate herself.

"You see," the witch laughs, "this is how you're supposed to use your pets -- to your advantage, not to your detriment. Still, I'll give you points for ingenuity," she nods, "If it's sensitivity you're after, so be it..."

She draws a little circle in the air with two fingers and a jet of fire whooshes from them to engulf you, instantly vaporizing your clothes but otherwise leaving you completely unharmed. She then raises both hands in front of her and makes a circular rubbing motion between thumbs and forefingers. Immediately blood rushes into your nipples, making them spring erect and then begin to slowly expand outwards, while an erotic itch develops in them, growing stronger and stronger as they grow.

You press your feet-hands to your breasts, trying to stop the growth and the maddening itch and it seems to help somewhat. However, as the nipples dig into the soles, they stimulate them to ever stronger sensations, which echo in your lower feet as if they are connected. The stimulation abates when you remove your feet-hands from your nipples, but once you do, the itch and the growing return, making it even worse for you.

Next to me, Robert cries out as a strong orgasm wracks her body but shows no signs of stopping.

"Ready to call it quits, precious?" the witch taunts you.

The itching drives me mad. I cover my nipples and that feels good and makes the itch go away, but it feels too good. I'm starting to pant with arousal. 'Damn it' I think to myself. I can't help it, I cover them then uncover them. I try to think of what to do but as long as she can send any spells into her slave there's not much I can do. I try to think but its hard with the maddening itch and alternating pleasure. I think of the same spell I used before and get an idea. I hit her with it again but this time it will work in an area around the target. The area equal to a little more then the length of the chain. If it works as well on her as it seems to be on her slave then it should buy me some time. Poor slave though, getting doubled up on

Narrative for Kelly

The combined sensations from your four feet and your nipples are driving you wild; you feel your control slipping and realize that you will not be able to hold out much longer. An idea comes into your head and you grasp at it like a drowning man grasps at a piece of driftwood; this may as well be your last chance... You cast the spell, giving it all that you've got.

Al's POV

I see you gather your strength and hurl another spell at the witch, and once again the strange glow engulfs her then gradually recedes on its way down. However, even before it reaches the chain, I see Robert yelp and redouble her efforts. Before I can figure out what happened, I feel a wave of arousal wash over me. My member springs erect, demanding attention, and it takes all my self control to keep my hands off of it. Must be an area of effect spell, rather than a targeted one, but it more-or-less takes me out of the picture as I could either give in and start pleasuring myself with no concern for anything else, or concentrate solely on trying to keep control.

As I squirm, I see another ball of light travel along the chain from the witch to her slave, causing the poor girl to flop around like a fish out of water. Poor girl; I can barely stand the effect of the magical stimulation, and she has to deal with a triple dose.

Which gives me an idea. I lunge at the chain and grab it. My guess proves to be correct and I feel the urgent need abate as a little ball of light escapes my hand and rushes toward Robert. A moment later she lets out a loud scream, her body goes rigid as her eyes roll back in their sockets, and she finally collapses like a limp noodle. I am still hard and aroused, but at least I can keep it under control now.

"Damn!" the witch curses and I notice that her breathing grows rugged. Maybe the chain did not siphon all of the effect from her before Robert overloaded. "Time to finish this silly game," she growls, stepping of the now useless chain and stepping toward you while intoning an incantation and gesturing at your head. My heart misses a beat as I see your pretty face transform into an abomination. I must stop it somehow, before she does something even worse to you. Still unable to speak, I shakily pull myself up and stumble toward you, intent on placing myself between you and the witch and somehow trying to make her stop.

ydhgas.png

Narrative for Kelly

You feel the magic reshape your nose and mouth, robbing you of the ability to cast spells that require a verbal component, but that is not all: your desire flares up even stronger as your mind is bombarded with images of feet, breasts, pussies and cocks, making it hard to form a coherent thought. Wetness pools in your underwear, and is echoed by a trail of drool running down your chin; and when you reach to wipe it off you notice that it isn't saliva.

Back
Top Bottom