Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A deal is a deal

Lily watched him lean in, for once she did not move back. she closed her eyes and sniffed softly, "So your going to stop?" She asked softly her voice hopeful. "If you do you don't have to leave." Despite the fact that he had tried to rape her she felt bad for him, he did not knowhow toshow his love when he was regected.

"So it didn't feel good at all? You didn't enjoy it in the least?" He asked her slowly as he slowly turned as he leaned in closer to her his nose almost touching hers.

"You were hurting me." Lily said quietly, yes it had felt nice when he had touched her, and hwhen his thrust were softer but she could not tell him that. She bit her soft full lip her eyes on his, she looked away though, him being this cclose made her feel jumpy.

Turning he sighed softly. "I'm sorry.." He cooed slowly as he slipped over to caress her cheek. "I couldn't help it.."{

Lily noddedher head softly. She closed her eyes as he touched her cheek, his hand was soft and warm. She lightly placed her hand over his and slowly opened her eyes and looked at him. "Really?" her voice was quiet, soft, she wanted to believe him. Even nowit oddly felt like she needed him.

He smirked and gently stroked his fingers along her sides as he pulled her close. "I really coudln't..for the entirety of your life I've been without anyone."He said slowly."..and years before that..."

Lily felt sorry for him, being alone that long must have been hard. She Seemed to be scared when he pulled her back to him her eyes went wide ahd berbody went stiff. She did not know if she shouldlisten, hard or not he had still hurt her.

"Hhmm" He said slowly before he sighed and leaned back looking to the ceiling.

"Nothing..I'm gonna go." He said as he stood. With a wave of his hand he was dressed and looking rather spiffy his suit without so much as a crease on it.

"oh, well do you plan on coming back?" Lily askedg iving a quick look around the room to see if he had brought what had remained of her clothes back. She looked back to him then her eyes soft and very confused, he was a very strange man.

"I don't think you'd want me to" He said slowly before he made his way towards the door. "In any case its likely you're pregnant, if you are I'll take the child off your hands if you wish."

"well do you plan on being-" Lily's voice cut off when he mentioned she could be pregnate. "What?" She said her face going pale. "But you stopped before you came." She said looking like she may faint.

"That doesn't mean that nothing got inside of you dear." He said slowly before he turned to her. "Had I finished I could have made sure that you won't but since I did not..its complicated." He said slowly.

Lily started to shake softly and closed her eyes tightly. She bit her lip softly then looked up at him with lare sad eyes. "What are we going to do if I am?" She asked her voice tight her head down

"We are going to do nothing, I am going to take my child." He said curtly to her. "You did this to yourself.."

"No you did this. You are a selfish evil man and you did this. And you are not taking the child, I would never let any child be rasied by someone like you." Lily said hver voice angry and bitter.

He sighed slowly before he looked to her and leaned his head down. "You're not pregnant, I just wanted to see what you really thought of me..selfish and evil huh." He said slowly before he turned and walked once more towards the door.

Lily stared at his back. she could not believe that he was doing this. Was he trying to drive her crazy? She covered her face with her hands and started to cry quietly. She was so confused, first he said sorry then told her this was her fault, then got mad when she got mad. She could not take it anymore. She took all the money she had and left a not saying she had to leave then left te building heading for the buus station.

He slowly pulled up next to the bus station in a black Aston Martin DB12 and parked. His eyes ran over her form as he sighed and leaned back. "Get in." He said in a simple but commanding tone.

Lily looked at him for just a second. She slowly walked over and opened the car doon and sat down in the seat seting her bag by her feet. "Why do you keep doing this? You drive me to the point where I can't take it anymore then show up and want me to be all nice." She looked like hell, she was lucky to be this sane still.

Starting up the car he began to drive. "Well life is complicated, so why should I be easy?" He asked her slowly as he sped along the road.

"Where are you taking me?" Lily asked sifting in her seat. "I have a ticket already, I do not want to miss my bus." She said looking out the window.

"To my house." He said slowly. "That bus is going to crash anyway, guy on board with a gun." He said matter of factly as they drove. "Believe me, you don't want to be on it, there will be three or so survivors but all of em will be paralyzed."

"I do not want to go to your house." Lily said turning at look at him. "What if I was supposed to die on thatbus? I am glad you saved me but why not warn others? Why not use what you have to help people?" Her voice was soft but scared.

Back
Top Bottom