Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A deal is a deal

"You're not going to die...at all actually." He said slowly as he sighed. "Your life is intertwined with mine in a weird way." He added whiole shaking his head. "You're coming to my house, regardless. I don't help them because it upsets the natural order of the world."

"I do not want to go to yyour house. Just let me out here I will catch a different bus." She said looking over at him. "I do not want to live a life that is not mine, my parents gave me to you, that dose not mean I have to run into your arms."

"I don't see why not. Its a comfortable life..a secure life..I mean I can tell you what happens if you don't pick me." He said as he moved his hands from the steering wheel but kept his foot on the gas pedal.

"What happens then?" Lily asked. She looked at him her eyes worried, "Please keep your hands on the wheel." She said softly.

"Well actually you die about two weeks after, well thats if I stop and let you off at the next corner. One of your former customers from the restaurant finds you, rapes you, tortures you, then one day in a particular bit of roughness accidentally suffocates you." He said in a matter of fact tone before he slowed down.

"Then don't drop me there." Lily said softly. She looked at him her eyes sad, "I thought you said my life was tied to yours." She was confused. he always seemed to have a reason to go against her wishes.

"Oh it is..I died about ten minutes after you did." He said slowly. "Fucking tragedy." He added with a snicker shaking his head slowly."I mean...you can choose death..but why?"

"I did not say I was going to i said drop me off somewhere else. Do you really think that I would want to stay with you? I mean you seem in controll of yourself but I do not want to wake up in the middle of the night with you on me." Lily said quietly. "Please, if you want something between us just say it, I swear you are going to drive me insain, everything I say you either ignore or have some snappy think to say and throw in my face." She sighed her shoulders slumping. "Let's just go, I don't care." She looked at him her eyes flat. She fcould always leave if she wanted and going with him was better then death.

"Oh no..its kinda a set in stone thing, it'll happen one way or anothr." He said as he sighed and shook his head. "Fine..." He said as he stopped suddenly. He was parked in front of a rather large house in the middle of the woods though seconds ago not a tree had been in sight. "Well this is it." He said as he slipped out of the car and walked towards the door.

Lily grabbed her bag and followed after him, "Don't do that. Can't you just drive home like a normal person?" She sighed. She was still not use to the way he could change things. It was very odd and it worried her. She had a feeling he could do much more then what he had shown the ablity to do.

"Me? I could...but why?" He asked her slowly. "So much work..and hassle." He said slowly as he shrugged and shook his head.

Lily sighed and looked at him with cool eyes. "I want a room that is not very close to yours." She said, "I know you said you couldn't help it, but I don't want itto happen again." She said her voice soft.

"You know what...why don't you just leave..choose death." He said as he tossed her the key to the car his eyes flashing his annoyance as he walked up to the house and opened the door. "I'll just work on severing our connection"

"Hey do not get all moody with me. I swear it is like your in the mind of a PMSing woman." Lily tossed the keys back. "all I said was I don't want to wake up with you on me, for want to try to make things work you do not really seem interested in the actuall trying." She said walking after him.

"ITs your life." He said as he walked inside. Within seemed much larger than the outside opening to a large hall as one might find in a castle rather than a simple house. He quickly made his way down the hall and into a side door.

Lily sighed and walked after him. She stood in the door way. "I do not not know what you want from me. I am not really into the whole just jump into your arms after you have fit when I say something you do not like." She ran her hands through her hair. "I mean do you even care? You claim to so much but, I do not see anything that proves it, you saved me from a death that would have happened because of what you did, I would not have been on the bus oron the corner or even working for that resturant if you had not came into my life. You have given me things yes, but I want more then just things and words." She said tears coming to her eyes.

He stopped and turned swiveling on his back heel before he walked over to her and stood before her. He spoke calmly but quickly his voice clipped and irritated. "I have shown you that from the day you were born. All those mystery presents, the amazing private schools you went to, you think your life has been so perfect because of your parents? Really? You've never been sick, you've never broken a bone, hell you've never even gotten a serious injury or anything that required more than a bandaid." He said to her slowly his eyes narrowing. "You want to feel as though I never did what I did? Fine" He said as he lashed out his hand and struck her between her thighs. "There...you have your maidenhead back, go live your life if all you're going to do is whine about the way its going. You don't want to know anything about me? Who I am, or what I do, no you just want me to give you what you want. Its not enough that I love you you want to be loved how you wish." He said with a slight sneer."

Lily winiced when he slapped her right between then legs and took a step back. She looked at him her eyes hurt but she seemed oddly clam. "It is your own fault that I do not know you. You may have showed up once or twice when I was younger but you never spent time with me." She said softly. when she was young she had not had friends her parents had told her, she had inaginary ones half way through Kindergarden. "You want in my life then just tell me about you and dont judge me for not knowing."

"You knew plenty about me..I talked to you all the time. Then you got older and for some reason you thought I didn't exist and didn't want me in your life." He snapped back at her before he leaned back and sat in a chair with a sigh as he leaned his head back and stared to the ceiling for a moment. "Its not that important in any case, you haven't asked me anything that didn't pertain to you since we've gotten here." He added before he stood and walked past her.

Lily gave him a cool look when he walked past her confused and not quite shure what he was talking about. she sat in the chair he had been in and clsed her eyes running her fingers through her hair. She bit her lower lip and sighed her face in her hands. She thought back to when she was younger and tried hard to remember the imaginary friend she had when she was younger. She looked upquickly then and stood bolting after him. She grabbed his arm and looked up at him. She did not knoww hat to say though. "Sorry about the tea parties." She said softly. Like most little girls they had been a constant thing.

He grinned and slowly sighed as she grabbed him. "I see...well in any case you abandoned me, and now you're rejecting me..I'd say its fair to assume you've made your decision." He said as he shifted and tossed off her hand before he slipped away from her and continiued to walk away.

"Where are you from?" Lily asked still walking after him. She felt baddly. But it was her mother, father, and teacher that had all told her so offten that he was not real when she was little. "And you should not hold against me what I did when I was five. As for regectiong you I am trying but you just want to walk away when ever I say something wong." She said softly. She walked a bit faster and got ahead of him and put both hands on his chest. "Please stop."

"England, near Manchester" He said curtly as he leaned back and sighed. "Well thats where I've lived for the last 300 years." He said slowly before he stroked his fingers through his hair as he leaned back. "I'd rather not have to deal with you being insipid..so I leave." He replied curtly.

"Why didn't you stay there? If you are in one place so long you must have been fond of it." Lily said softly. She ignored his tone and the rest of what he said and sighed softly. She looked at the floor her eyes guilty looking. She felt bad, he was a littlesharp sometimes but he tried harder then she did.

"Came here for you..time was right..couldn't help it." He said slowly before he folded his hands in his lap and took a seat. "Your life is inextricably woven with mine." He said as he nodded and leaned back folding his hands then behind his head in thought.

Back
Top Bottom