Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A deal is a deal

"I said I'd give you time...well you took alot of it and then nothing so I have to force my hand." He said as he pulled her hips back and slid forward before running his fingers slowly up and down her slit.

Lily shook her head her hands covering her slit in a tight cup, "Don't please I am sorry." She said softly. This was not how she wanted to lose her virginity.

"Mmm you could stop fighting and just give it to me or.." Sighing he took her hand and forced it behind her. Lifting her ankle he hand cuffed her ankle and her wrist together before repeating it with her other hand and then stroking his fingers once more along her slit.

Lily winced, she was not realy used to bending like this. She closed her eyes her hair falling into her face. "Please I am sorry can't I have more time?' She asked her voce shaking with fear, "Oratleast not on the couch."

"As you wish then." He said as he lifted her easily with one arm and walked her to her bedroom. Placing her on the bed he snapped his fingers and the cuffs but also her clothing vanished. Looking to her he slowly began to slip down his pants.

Lily closed her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. Her gaze was fixed on the floor. She did not want this to happen, this was not how she pictured losing her virginity. She did see not that no mater what she said he would do what he wanted.

He smirked as he slowly crawled onto the bed and looked down at her. His length jutted up before him its throbbing length resting high on her stomach as he leaned in and kissed slowly along her throat then down to her collarbone. Parting her legs slowly he ran the tip of his length back and forth up and down her slit.

Lily scooted back a bit tearsmaking her cheeks wet. 'Please I am not ready for this." She said softly her voice tight and fearful. "Idon't want this if you need sex so bad go find you bibmo." she was shaking like a leaf.

"Mmm that..that was just an illusion darling." He said as he leaned in and kissed along her cheek slowly beginning to push his hips forward the tip of his length spreading the folds of her sex.

Tears rolled doen Lily's cheeks, she had no wear to go she was already against the back board. "Please don't, you said you loved me." She whispered closing her eyes tightly as she felt him start to press in to her.

" I do..thus I have to make you mine." He said as he stroked his fingers along her cheek before he slowly stroked down "Look me in the eyes my love." He cooed softly into her ear as he pushed in till he felt her hymen stretch against him.

Lily closed her eyes tighter and shook her head. "That's not how love works." She whispered her voice shaking. She felt him slid more and more of his cock into her then e just stopped though. She lslowly she opened her eyes thinking maybe he was going to stop.

He looked down to her and leaned in gently kissing her lips. "Sometimes you hurt those you love." He said as he stabbed his length forward feeling her hymen tear as he began to slide deeper into her. His hands gripped her hips as he slowly pushed his way into her virgin channel.

Lily gave a soft cry of pain her head dropping, that caused her forehead to rest on his shoulder. She was crying softly her hands tightly gripping his arms.

He gripped her hips and pressed in deeper sliding his thick length into her at an even pace. Kissing along the side of her neck he nipped up to her ear. "Mmm just relax."

Lily shook her head, "No, stop." She pleaded her voice shaking. "Please just stop." She shook at his kisses and turned her head trying to avoid his lips.

"I can't stop now.." He moaned slowly into her ear as he pushed forward. His length slid slowly into her depths before he gently cupped her chin and pressed the kiss harder to her lips with a snicker. "You brought this down upon yourself darling."

Lily shook her head, she did not want to believe this was her own fault. sheclosed her eyes when he kissed her her lips were pressed firmly together allowing no entry to her mouth. She pushed his shoulders harder trying to get away.

He growled soon after and pulled out of her completely before stepping back with a look of somewhat annoyance on his face before he flipped her over roughly onto her stomach.

Lily lay on her stomach her body shaking. She closed her eyes tightly and laid still, she was trying to keep from angering him any more then she had already. Her hands were fists gripping the sheets tightly.

He smirked as he thrust into her once more now kissing along the back of her neck and reaching under her to stroke his fingertip slowly back and forth along the tip of her clitoris before he leaned in and softly suckled along the side of her neck before kissing up to her ear.

Lily did not get why he had to act this way, kissing and touching her like a lover would. Maybe in hismind he did love her in some twisted way, but this was not the love she wanted. She lay there unmoving under him while he sucked and kissed her neck.

He slowly pulled back and sighed his length slipping out of her as he slowly stood. "This isn't what I wanted." He said with a sigh before he covered his hands with his face and then slipped it upwards through his hair in frustration. The blood of her torn virginity dripped from his length as he stood there.

Lily looked over her shoulder at him before she slowly rolled so she was back on her back and looked up at him. Her long red locks stuck to her cheeks where her tears had made them wet. She did not know what to say to him she just looked up at him her soft cheek bruised slightly from where he had hit her, her arms were crossed over her chest trying to cover herself, "Well what do you want?" She finally asked her eyes on the floor.

"I simply wanted you to want me, I figured maybe if you enjoyed the sex it would change over and...it doesn't matter now." He said slowly before he turned to her and got on his knees before slowly leaning in close to her.

Back
Top Bottom