Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A deal is a deal

He sighed softly and slowly leaned back and shook his head. "That wouldn't have worked..I have a very particular and protective magic around you my dear..I've made sure no harm would come to you." He said with a slow nod as he leaned in to stroke her hair. "I love you, quite much." He said with a gentle glowing smile.

Lily shook her head saddly as he ran his fingers though her hair. She looked up at him her eyes wet with tears, 'You are the reason I didn't die when the car crashed..." She said quietly her eyes meeting his. She was rather upset and was very lonely without her parents. Shewrapped her arms around him in a hug. If he did lover her like he claimed maybe she should give him a chance.

He smirked and gently ran his fingers along under her chin. "That wasn't me..that was..another." He said shaking his head softly. "If I could have saved them, I would have..but without me around it protects only you my darling lily." He said as he leaned in and kissed her slowly his lips pressing gently to hers before he snickered.

Lily did not return the kiss but she also did not try to get away. She seemed frozen for a moment, and who would blame her not only were her parently freashly buried but she had just found out that they had given her away. She seemed to come back then and leaned in and kissed him back.

He smirked and gently stroked his fingers along under her chin. His lips slowly pressed to hers before he pulled back and nipped her lower lip almost playfully before he sighed. "Mmm my darling, my dearest Lily, I've always loved you...since before you were born even." He cooed softly in her ear as he held her close to him.

Lily would not have believed him so quickly in most cases. But she was they type who was not happy unless she was like, she had been that way since she was a child. And with her own mother saying thatshe had tried to murder her Lily was quietsad. she leaned against his chest tears silently rolling down her cheeks.

"Shhh its ok dear." He said as he stroked his fingers along her cheek and down the side of her neck. IT was a slow soft stroke, loving and gentle as he pulled her to him before he leaned down to gently peck her lips. "Its in the past..they'll never try to hurt you again." He said slowly to her.

"What happens now?" Lily asked him her voice just a whisper. she was slowly starting to stop crying, she was just starting to feel numbed. Shelooked up at him her eyessad and soft, "How can you love someone before they are born?"

"I knew who you were and who you'd become. The reason you've never had a kiss till now, or a boyfriend, or any male close to you romantically is because you and I are meant for one another." He said slowly to her as he stroked his fingers under her chin and leaned in. "Kiss me dear."

Lily looked a little shcoked. She bit her lip and sighed softly. while she was happy to have someone it bothered her that hewas why she had nt been able to have a good relationship.She shook her head softly, "I can't, I would like to but I can't." She said softly and kissed his cheek instead.

He sighed softly as she looked at him and shook his head. "ITs not like it sounds dear. It was fate, I had nothing to do with what may have happened to other men." He said with a slow nod before he sighed and leaned back. "Can't? My dear there is no such thing, there is won't or will." He added before he slightly frowned and shook his head.

lily looked away from him as he frowned. She lihtly crossed her arms over her chest and looke dup into his eyes, "I am sorry but really I can't. You see I don't even know you and my mother seemed to be scared of you for some reason, so scared that she would have killed me to keep me away from you."

He sighed and shook his head. "Fine..I'll tell you. What I am is a very old and powerful..mage of sorts. Your mother..somehow got it into her head I was the devil, I assure you, I am not darling." He said with a slow nod. "Your mother was scared of you because of what she assumed about life, as you can see I'm quite tangible and I'm rather sure if I were a demon of some sort we wouldn't be talking right now."

Lily was claming down, which was good for her but not so good for him. "Either way shemust have had a reason to fear what would happen when you came for me. Ad you hold no claim to me, maybe if you took me when I was a child and I was under my parents but I am a person and I have not given myself to anyone so you can really just have me." she said softlly. She was not angry sounding, she was in fact very calm. "I really do not care if my parents promised me to you, as you said before your deal waswith them not me." She looked up at him, "Ido not quite understand this whole mess quite yet, but I need to lay down I feel ill."

"I see..so then you reject me." He said looking somewhat hurt. "As you wish then." He added with a slow nod before he stood and made his way towards the door. It had since stopped raining. "Your parents never took the time to learn who I was, I tried, I really did, I was powerful, and they were afraid." He said slowly as he shrugged. "I'll let you sleep, I'll be back in the morning." He concluded before he stepped outside as he did the clouds dispersed and the rain stopped, the sun came out as if only to greet him.

Amy stood and walked him to the door. She felt bad, truely she did. After all he had just tried to help herthrough this tough time. "I am sorry, but like I said before I need time. this is just to weird and if you truely love me as much as you claim to you will try to understand." She said softly and gave him a small smile. before he had asked fora kiss, and she had refused him there as well. So now she made up for that, she leaned up and lightly gave him a kiss on the lips before pulling away, "Goodbye."

He sighed softly as he wrapped his arms about her before he leaned in and returned the kiss. "So thats it..you're just..okay." He said as he turned. "If you need me..you know where to look." He said as he began to walk into the busy street, a car passed by and he was gone.

((Skip ahead as long as you'd like dear.))

It had been a few days since Amy had seen the man. She had moved into her friend's appartment yesterday and was rather happy. she had a new job as a hostess at a resturant and her life seemed to be getting back on track.

Walking in the door in a similar outfit except this time his tie was an odd white color with what looked to be a silver halo in the center he stopped at the door. "Table for two please." He said as he entered with a rather buxom young lady on his arm giggling softly. Looking to his hostess he smirked. "Hello there dear." He said with a slow nod.

"Oh, hello." amy said with a smile. She took two menus and lead them to a table in the side of the where her friend waited the tables. "Your waitor will be with youin a moment." She said politely.

"Oh thats good." He said curtly before he nodded to her and slipped off to one side before sliding into the table she showed them. He smirked to her politely before sitting

Angelica left then going to the back, while back there she was told to go home. She had been working all day and looked like hell, or so said the man who owned the place. The waitor happened to also be they guy she was living with, he was nice. As was his boyfriend who worked here too and even though she ha not known them long they treated her like family.

She got her coat and left out the back, she would complain to the guys later about how he had claimed to love her then showed up at the place she works at with a bimbo with big knockers.

The waitoe came to their table with a kind smile, "Hello there I am eric I will be waiting on you today. have youhad time to look at our drink selection?"

"I'm not really here to drink." He said as he nodded to him. "I'm just here to hold up an end of a bargain." He said slowly before he made a gesture with his hand and the girl next to him got up and walked off to the bathroom. She'd not be seen again at least by any of them. Nodding he smirked and patted his cheek. "Have a good evening Eric." He said sticking a hundred dollar bill into the young man's shirt pocket before he walked past him.

Eric looked confused but watched the man leave. After he had gone he pulled the bill out of his pocket to see how much it was and looked shocked.

Angelica was home by this time. It was nice two bedrooms, and two bath. the kitchen was a little small but other then that th eplace was perfect. She had changed into a pair os soft yoga pants and a t-shirt to loung in.

He stood at the door once more and knocked slowly. He sighed as he waited for her to answer the door.

Back
Top Bottom