Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A deal is a deal

Angelica sighed and stood walking over to the door. sShe opened it then stopped short, "What are you doing here? I do not want to talk to you." She said crossing her arms.

"Why not?" He asked slowly as he leaned in his face inches from hers. "You seem upset, has something happened?" He asked her slowly while tilting his head.

"I am upset because I have been working my butt off all day. The you show up whith a play boy regect then you follow me home when i am trying to relax." Angelica looked away from him her arms still crossed, "Go away."

"Oh that...heh I was just trying to get a rise out of you dear." He said slowly. "You've kept me waiting a while..but wait I did..does that count for nothing?" He asked her slowly.

"I do not know what you want from me but I am not going to go with you just because my parents said you could have me." Angelica said coldly her cheeks red with anger. She was rather upset to hear he had done that just as a show for her. She looked up into his eyes, "Please the deal is done isn't it, my paarents are dead your dea; was with them, please just leave me alone unless you are going to be normal and not try to get a rise out of me like some ass."

"I see..well heres the issue with that." He said with a slight smirk before he swept out his hand and the door blew open. "You see the face of the matter is..had I wanted you..I could have taken you..but no, I gave you a choice." He said with a slow nod. "I wanted to talk, to grow, to make things work..but no you had to be difficult."

Angelica looekd at him, "And trying to upset me like that did any of those things how?" She asked taking a stap back while glancing at the phone. She was thinking about trying to get to it bbut did not know if she could before he got to her.

"The phones won't work." He said matter of factly without so much as glancing ait it. "I wasn't trying to upset you, I was trying to let you see that you did have feelings for me.

"I only feel anger when I see you because I acctualy believed that you cared now get out!" Angelica said her tone clearly angry and hurt.

"I do care.." He said to her slowly. "Look, can I come in for just a second to just talk to you." He said as he leaned in his face now near the doorway. "Even just to say one thing."

"You can say what you want from there." Lily said coldly her eye going hard, "And I want you to leave, the only time you can set foot in this house is if you really care." She walekd closer to shhut the door as she spoke.

"Look...please...if only you just take my hand I can show you." He said as he slowly outstretched his hand stopping just before the doorway as he looked to her. His eyes were sorrowful and his gaze looked down as he shook slightly.

Lily sighed softly and looked over at him then nodded, 'Fine, come in.' She said. she sounded like she felt bad for him but she was still a little mad at him.

He stepped in and immediately took her in his arms wrapping them about her and pulling her into a deep kiss as the door shut behind him as if on its own.

Lily squirmed and pulled her mouth away from his. "What are you doing? Let go fo me." she said angrily as she pushed against his chest trying to get out of his arms, "You can't say you want to talkt hen just kiss me like that."

"Why not?" He asked her slowly as he looked to her and smirked before he nipped her lip softly and pressed his hips to hers. "Mmm you shouldn't fight it, I know you like me." He said with a slow wink before he leaned in. His eyes glowing like coals as he looked to her he leaned in lower and nipped along from her collarbone to her chin.

Lily shook her head and pushed at his chest while leaning back. She kept her arms out between them keeping their chests apart while leaning back so much that if he were to let go she would have fallen, "Not this much." She said her tone full of suprize.

He smiled before he nipped slowly at her lips then downwards along to her chin as he snickered. "Mmm it tastes so yummy." He said before he pressed her back onto a nearby sofa and slowly began to push her legs apart. "Cmon..live a little." He said before he stroked a hand up her inner thigh and groped her groin.

Lily shook herhead and slapped him across the face as hard as she could. "I said to let go of me!" She shouted scooting back as much as she could trying to get away from him. "get out of my home now."

As she smacked him he smirked and simply shrugged it off before his hand came up to her shirtline and in a single tug he tore her shirt away before pressing her harder to the couch. "I guess I'll have to make you see reason."

Lily gasped softly and crossed her arms covering her chest, "Please. Please just get off." she said quietly. he was not fat, but he was heavy. "Please this is not love."

"Mmm it will be my the time I'm done with you." He said as he kissed along her throat then reached down to tear open the front of her clothing as he pulled her towards him roughly. "Don't fight it darlin.."

Lily fought against him as he tore away her clothes. She scratched at him and tried to kick him off but nothing seemed to be helping. "Get off of me please this isn't right." She said her eyes pleading.

"It wasn't right for you to go against the deal but hey, lifes not right is it." He said as he finally had enough and smacked her roughly across the face before flipping her over onto her stomach and pushing her face into the cushions. "Look don't make this difficult." He said as he tore off her panties.

She cried out when he slapped her and reached up to hold ehr cheek softly. shegasped softly as she was fliped over and forced against the couch. "Please, I never went back ont he deal you didn't come back the next day." She sobbed jummping when he ripped away her pantes, "No don't" she shoutder her hands hooting down covering her sex.

Back
Top Bottom