Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A deal is a deal

It had been a week ago that Lily had been in a car accident with her now dead mother and father, whle they had been killed she had been found just outside the car without a scratch on her which no one not even herself understood. She had been in the hospital for a little while, they were worried about her head, she had hit it and had a nasty bump as well as her mental state losing her family so they watched her in observation for two days.

Now she was home, phone unplugged t.v. off sitting in her room on the foot of her bed crying quietly to herself. The nurse had said there must have been an angel looking after Lily that night, she had been wearing her seatbelt when the chrash happened but some how still managed to be found outside the flaming car. But Lily knew it was no angel, an angel would have had mercy, allowed her to die as well not make her suffer the lose of her family.

Lily looked up from her hands finally she had managed to stop crying, as she looked up she caught her reflection in a mirror. She looked horrid, dark purple surrounded her soft green eyes, she was more pale then ever unaturally so now, her hair while still the same flaming red seemed to have dulled somehow. She sniffed softly, she had not even known where they had been going,, it had been her eighteenth birthday so she had guessed that they were taking her out for a surprize dinner. She was wrong though.

years ago her father and mother had met a man, a dark sinister man who they both feared, the man had not been human and he had tormented them for a month before they sruck a deal to give up their first daughter to him when she came of age thinking that the birth control she was on plus added protection would mean that the man would never be seen again but then Lily was born. Thatnight when she urned eighteen her parents had been running with her, trying to get her to a church where they had thought she would be safe, but now she was back in that very house where the deal had been made alone.

Re: A dal is a deal

((Molly hartley eh..))

He stood at the doorway with a slight grin on his face. His aura itself seemed to pervade the air about him. His skin was an ethereal pale, his lips a deep carnelian red, his eyes like flame a bright red color that seemed to dance without light. He was in a deep black suit with a red shirt and a black tie with an ornate red pitchfork in the center of its deep black design. He slowly moved over his finger hovering near the bell and it rang on its own. He had a grin on him that would have made most people stare, his face having an ethereal timeless beauty to it. He was rather muscular, the suit's cut emphasizing his physique as he stood calmly his hands in his pockets. That handsome devil one must have thought as they passed by, his black italian leather shoes gleamed as he leaned back slightly he simply waited, he knew she'd have to answer.

Lily looked up, she had not fel like going to the door for the past few days but guess the milk guy or paper boy needed their pay and slowly stood. She ran her fingers through her hair trying to look like she was not falling apart at the seams and walked down the hall to the door, she opened the door as much as the chain lock would allow peking out at the man, "may I help you Sir?" She askd her soft voice whispy sounding she had not been doing a lot of talking in this past week.

She stared at him the chain allowed the door to open maybe sis inches, while this was a good neighborhood Lily had not been feeling very safe so she kept the door all locked as well as the windows. "I really do not have time to see vacumes or be told about weight loss programs or anything like that so unless you have a good reason to be here please leave."

He smiled as she came to the door and leaned in. Most other girls would have seen this as an opportunity, but she wasn't entranced by his beauty. He knew she had no boyfriend and retained her chastity, he'd made sure of that while she was passed out at the hospital. HE slowly leaned in closer his face almost to the crack his eyes locking with hers. "I just came to talk to you Lily, you look terrible, you haven't been sleeping, I'm a friend of your parents." He said with a slow nod as he reached out his hand in offering. She had to let him in for him to enter, part of some strange cosmic rule, what happened after was completely up to him but for now she held the reigns. May I come in..its about to rain." He said and with that a crack of thunder sounded.

Lily looked at him her green eyes blank, she did not reconize him, but then gaian she had lived with her grandmother for a while then the woman had died and her parents took her back. So she did not know their friends all that well having been away for so long. She stepped back the door seeming to close a bit but it was just so she could undo the chain. Normally she would not just let some guy into her house but this was different. "How did you know my parents?" She asked.

Now that she had a good look at him she seemed a little less relaxed, he looked young to know her parents. She did in fact otice his god looks but was notmoved in her lose. Besides she never had any luck with boys, things happened to all the guys she dated, they would break their leg or arm falling, find some girl who they were more interested in, hurt himeslf in her house or something, it never went right on any date.

"I was rather close to them before you were born, I look young I know but I'm rather old." He said with a soft smile and a nod."In fact just before you were born I helped them get this house, their jobs, I set up a lot for them, we had a sort of an agreement." He said with a smile as he nodded and leaned in with a smile before he tilted his head. "I'm sure they probably didn't mention me, I saw them on occasion but didn't really maintain contacts. I did attend their funeral to pay my respects, and who do you think paid for your hospital stay now that you have no insurance?" He said to her with another slight smile.

He sighed softly as if reminiscing on some past tragedy. "So sad to lose them, I was rather looking forward to seeing them again, I was to meet you. Once again." He said as it began to drizzle. "May I come inside, I promise you..I won't bite." He added flashing his pearly white teeth at her.

Lily shook her head, "They never mentioned you at all." She seemed to find no humor in his promise not to bite, "Come on in." She stepped to the side allowing him to enter. she of course did not know about him, her mother had been very paranoid because of all this man had done andfelt guilty that a child would have to face him all alone. Once he wasin she shut and locked the door, "I don't need you to pay bill, I have money."

"Three thousand four hundred and eighty dollars in total, however your inheritance is a mere two hundred and sixteen thousand. You've been fired from your job for now showing up for some time now and it will take you a while to get the insurance, between the mortgage for this house and the bills you'll be out of money in, I'd say one and a half months." He said as he stepped in and turned to look to her." That and from the looks of you I'd say you hadn't eaten for a little while." He said as he gently cupped her chin.

Lily went stiff as he spoke hereyes going wide. She took a small step back staring at him. "How do you know all that?' she asked shaking softly. She jummped slightly when he took her chin into hs hand and closed her eyes trying not to cry. "The house is paid for, no money is owed my parents owned it. You clearly do not know as much as you think. Please leave." She stepped back looking up at him with worried eyes.

"Mmmm no..its not my dear..your parents are gone..my deal was with them..not you..thus the money for the house..." He said with a slight shrug. "I'm rather hurt you invite me in and now you throw me out into the pouring rain." He said with a slight pout. "will you not reconsider?"

Lily shook her head and walekd past him to open the door. "I want you to leave Sir." She said quietly. She paused by the closet and opened the door handing him an umbrella, "You can keep that." She said softly holding the umbrella out to him so that he could take it, she was not cold hearted enough to just send him into the rain with nothing. She did not say anything about the money orthe house, she just wanted him gone he was scaring her.

"Look my dear, I'm just here to claim what is mine, it was a deal with your parents, fair is fair right?" He said as he tilted his head to look at her and nodded slowly. "An umbrella won't do much." He said as the storm picked up the wind now causing the rain to whip about in a horrid fury. "You'd send me out..into that? After all I've done for you..your family? I know you remember me..I was at your birthday parties on occasion, the gifts I left were rather large, rather expensive..how do you possibly think your parents paid for the extravagance that was your 16th birthday party?" He asked with a soft coo of a voice

Lily shook her head, "I don't have anything to pay you back with if that is what you want." She said quietly she looked out into the storm and bit her lip. "You can go through the gradge, borow a car, keep it for all I care please jus leave, my parents are dead, I can'tfufill their deals with people, if you wantwhat you have given as gifts back then you can have them." Really Lily was beyondcreeped out by this man, she didn't reconize him still but then again the adults had always been in another room most of the time at her birthday parties. she shut the door again to keep the rain from getting into the house, "I want to be alone, I am not saying what you have done is not appriceated but I think you should be going."

He smirked and leaned forward." That is...disappointing to say the least." He said while shaking his head slowly. "Mmm that you are not someone of honor..but then again few people are." He said as he sighed and removed his suit jacket. "I know how hard this life can be..but its no need to shut yourself off." He said and in almost an instant he was upon her his hand on her lower back and his fingers running along her jawline as he looked deep into her eyes. His own a timeless bottomless swirl.

Lily could be feltshaking under his touch, "You are the one with no honor, harassing a girl who just lost everything." She said quietly. She looked away from him tears roling downher cheek. She lead in slowly resting her head on his chest as she cried, "I am sorry, I just miss them so much. I don't know what to do." She sobbed her sholders jerking with her sobs.

"Mmm I'm the one who gave you everything, and I didn't take it away..its still here, I just expect what I am owed." He said slowly as he caressed along her face down to her chin tilting her head up so he could look to her." I'm here for you am I not?" He said as he slowly stroked her hair and gently rocked back and forth while whispering in her ear. "I'll take care of you from now on..its ok, I'll always be here."

Lily looked up at him tears rolling down her cheeks. "What are you owed?" She asked her voice soft as she wiped her eyes with the back of her hand. She was still a little creeped out by him but he was there and he seemed to be trying to help her. "And you have not given me anything. Things mean nothing to me, I don't care about objects, my parents are gone."

"Well frankly..you." He said with a soft sigh as he wiped away a tear. "In any case..I can let you see them again, well you won't be able to touch..but you can talk to them." He said with a slight tilt of his head as he looked to her. "Would you like that?" He said as he leaned in and almost touched his nose to hers.

"What do you mean your owed me? My parents would never just give me away to someone. And they are dead I can't talk to them or see them." Lily leaned back trying to get some space between them, "I am not owed to you mylife is my own." Her voice shook lightly with fear again now, she was feeling a bit scared, "You are insain you need toget away from me."

"Your parents traded you to me..in essence." He said slowly as he stepped back from her spreading his arms. "Isn't that right?" He said as he made a flourish and a deep blue shade appeared. Its form took shape gradually but her mother could be eventually seen. Her eyes sunken and mournful. "I'm sorry..we never thought we'd have you..I mean..it was just so unlikely." She said with a pained tone. "Then when we had you he showed up and promised us a life we couldn't live and..its..its not how we meant for it all to happen..it just did." She added. "Honey..I'm so so sorry."

"Me..I'm alot of things, crazy is not one of them." He said with a slow nod of his head.

Lily shook her head tears rolling down her cheeks, "Even if it was unlikely how could anyone make a promise to give away their child!" She shouted he body shaking. She looked like shewas going to be ill she covered her face with her hands. She shook her head her body shaking like a leaf, "No, no, no, no, no, this can't be real."

"You see..I tried to make it easy on you but. ." He said with a slight shrug as he looked over to the shade of her mother "You should have told her. " He said slowly with a slight nod. "Told her what? That we sold her for a life and ease and comfort to an immortal who we never thought would come for her? That we never even expected her? That we tried to have her aborted but you thwarted us time and time again? We ran..we tried to save her..but you..you just wouldn't let it go..we tried to kill her to save her from you but no!" She spat viciously at him.

Lily looked crushed by her mother's words. She did not even know what to say, they had nevereven wanted her, they had tried to get rod of her before she was born, and then they had tried to kill her? Tears rolled down her cheeks she felt like her heart had been ripped out, "You and dad never even loved me did you?" She asked her voice soft and pained.She looked like she was going to throw up, she would have too if there was anyhting in her stomach to throw up.

"We did we loved you as much as anyone can love their child. We just never wanted you to get into his hands. But..it may be for the best." Sighing he leaned back and looked to her. "I stopped them numerous times from killing you, poisoning mostly, they wanted it to be quick and painless." He said with a slow solemn nod

Lily's hands were pressed to the sides of her head, 'No, I don't want to talk to yopu anymore." She sobbed her whole body shaking. "You never soyuld have had sex if there was a chance of having a child! You should have gotton your tubes tied or something! You shouldnt have been selfish and greedy!" Lily was hurting worse than ever.

Back
Top Bottom