Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Once Upon A Rain [DreadXWhite]

Adeline would be lying if she said she wasn't nervous at all. In fact, her body was tingling all over. However, just looking at him, Adeline's mind felt a little bit more at ease as she grew less embarrassed about her naked self, and sat up with him as he pressed up against her. She closed her eyes as he entered her, feeling her body accept him in a tight squeeze. Adeline's mouth let out both sounds of satisfaction as well as discomfort, all in the same note.

Traiko continues to push into her body, feeling the tightened walls around his member as it throbs harder with every inch. "You're... so tight..." he moans out and thrusts out and in to get some lubrication from instinct as well as her body. Traiko's thrusts pump in and out a little more with each thrust, feeling her walls almost too tight to push any farther.

(is she a virgin?)

((yup =3 ))

Adeline wouldn't admit this was her first time having such intimacy. Not even to a human let alone a giant lizardman. Her heart was beating fast, and her breaths were heavy as his body bumped into hers gently. He had taken her swiftly yet softly, and despite how strange people might see it, she would not regret it. "It... It's too big..." She said. noting that he didn't even go all the way he could go.

"Adeline... I want to stretch you farther," he moans and thrusts a little quicker, his cockhead pushing on her hymen as he continues to thrust against it, resisting the urge to fully take her how he would want to: hard and long as he pins her below his body. "Just want to fit myself inside of your warmth and never leave."

• She had to admit she was scared to hear him speak to her so lustfully, and have herself be in such a position underneath him at his mercy. But the way he felt about her was clear through his touches and his urgency. She held up a hand so that it would stroke against his cheek, before lulling into his ear. "It's okay... Keep going..." She said, not letting the nerves bother her anymore.[/list:u]

Traiko smiles and closes his eyes while thrusting deeper into her body, feeling the barrier again before it suddenly breaks and he pushes in to the hilt. His eyes widened open as he continued to thrust, kissing her on the lips to see if it would hide the fact that he seems he broke something inside of her, even if he did.

Adeline let out a muffled cry as she felt his lips cover her mouth. Deflowered, Adeline almost cried out as she felt the foreign object impaled her, touched her in ways which she didn't think was possible. Her arms hugged underneath his arms, and grasped at his back as she tried to get used to the sheer size of it inside of her. It hurt, just as it always did the first time, but Adeline willed the pain away, trying to enjoy the heat that reflected from his body.

Traiko continued to thrust and pump, his member hardening to almost a rock as he feels it throbbing harder. "You're making me so warm," he pants out and tastes the air and her lips on accident, his hands on the couch while he continues to only thrust into her body, almost all of his speed and strength seeming to be concentrated on his waist and member.

Adeline didn't even really notice the tickle of his tongue as she did her best to not shout and scream out, lest she would worry the neighbors. Then again, what would they think anyway since it was all possible that they were hearing all this through the walls. "Traiko..." She whispered his name, before she tossed her head back, letting her first climax spill out over his length. Her legs were apart, and hugging close against his sides as he thrusted into her.

Traiko felt her pour herself over his member, thrusting into her body harder a couple more times before his member erupts inside of her folds, filling up whever her climax couldn't. "Adeline!" he stifles his loud moan by biting his bottom lip, grinding his hips into hers as his member continues to pump his seed into her body.

Adeline let out a satisfied breath as their bodies began to slow down. She could feel the warmth flow within her like as if he was a heater.The pain had vanished, and now she could only feel him inside her with such contentment that she didn't mind letting him stay for a while more. She let out a exhausted sound as she leaned up and hugged his body with her arms around his neck. Her hair fanned out on the floor after their session. She looked at him for a moment before landing a kiss against his lips.

Traiko smiled and pulled himself to her body a little more, his member still stiff but no longer throbbing for the time being, his lips making contact with hers as he rolls both of them over to where she's ontop now and he can hold her as well. "Thank you Adeline," he whispers and begins to feel his member start to lose it's swelled state.

She looked down at him with a smile as she relaxed for the time being. She didn't have to worry for a while anyway. Her hair was a little sticky now, and she was sightly sweating from it all. She removed herself from his length, and just laid near him in a hug. "Aww, I realized that now, I probably need to shower again." She said with a content sigh.

He shuddered as their juices poured onto his waist when she pulled off of his member, which stiffens for a moment before returning to withdrawing into his body. "I might need one as well..." he says shyly and turns his head, a light blush actually visible on his face.

She didn't even mind for a moment that the mess could probably go onto the floor. She looked at him and reached over to tap his nose. She had a smiling giggle on her face. "Then why don't we go get one?" She suggested, and moved out of his hold on her. She stood up, still naked, as she held out a hand to him. "At least I won't be alone for a while, right?"

He smiles and takes her hand, standing up and feeling their juices dripping from his member, though he himself would want her to clean it off of him herself. "Is there enough hot water for it?" he asks, hoping to not be passing out just because they ran out of heat.

"Probably, most of the folks are away already. Or at least by now." She said, and led him to the bathroom. It was small, and it was hard for both of them to fit comfortably. She giggled, and set the shower on hot water, allowing steam to emerge from the running water. Withdrawing the curtain, she stepped into the shower. "Coming?" She asked, "I think there's enough for us both."

Traiko follows, sliding into the tub and laying down, his slim body only taking up half of the bottom while he lets the water rinse himself off since his scales are rather waterproof. After a few seconds on the bottom, he sits up to a squat and pulls his tail back so she can clean herself off. "I'm good with getting the residue of the water," he smiles and tastes the air, his tounge hitting her buttocks on accident though.

"I'm jealous." She said after the little fact about him. She lathered up the soap in her hands, and felt a tickle behind her as she turned around to look at him. "Am I getting in the way?" She teased., and simply just continued to cover her body is bubbles and white soap. After a while she had turned and held out the soap bar to him. "Mind to do my back? I could never get it all." She said, before turning around and waited him to apply the soap.

"No, i'm just trying to not be in the way," he says shyly and then takes the bar of soap in his hand, lathering her back with it though having to use his small claws to keep it in his grip. "This thing is slippery..." Traiko says and tastes the air, lathering up the top of her back now before getting her rear with the soap and suds. "Anywhere else needed to be cleaned?"

"No, that's good." She said, rinsing off the suds and the soap as it circled down the drain. She turned herself around int shwoer, letting herself get soaked before she stopped in front of Traiko. She smiled, and took the soap bar back in her hand. "I actually wonder if people like yourselves use soap at all." She said out loud.

"Maybe if we got stained or started to smell bad cause of swimming in sewage, but I don't sweat so I think that the rest of my kind only uses soap for extreme filth," he says and looks up to her, standing and tasting the air to catch a drop of water.

"Hehe, I see." She said with a giggle, and turned off the water. Stepping out and on the rag towel at the side of the shower, she grabbed the fresh towel on the rack and began to dry herself off. Once she was satisfied with hersef, she went out and into her room to get dressed. Quickly, she put on a pair of jeans and a medium grey tee-shirt. "Traiko, what do you really intend to do though? I mean, I doubt you really want to just be cooped up in here all day." She said.

"Well... uh... I don't know..." Traiko says and dries off any recesses along his scales. "What is there to do here?" he asks, following her before getting his pants and looking at them, sliding them up his legs before meeting her in her room, tying the knots in the back how they should be. "How long will you be gone?"

Adeline scratched her head. That was the puzzling thing. "That's the thing you know.. It's not like you'll blend with the crowd..." She rummaged through her room, but all of her stuff wasn't really meant to be used as a disguise for one such as himself. She would have to go out and get something, probably. "I won't be gone too long... It'll only be a few hours just to check to see if any new articles come up." She explained.

Back
Top Bottom