Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Once Upon A Rain [DreadXWhite]

"Alright, I'll just wait here," he says and tastes the air, though going to the couch and peeking over the back and out the window's blinds to look down at the street, seeing some men in suits walking by. "Please don't talk to people in suits, they remind me of the ones who tried to keep me in that place."

"I'll keep that in mind, Traiko." Adeline said, pulling her hair back into a low-maintenance ponytail. She came over to Traiko and kissed him on the top of his spines, and waved goodbye at him. "I won't be gone long! Just stay here, alright?" She giggled and left the door, making sure to lock it on the way out in case anyone wanted to sneak a peek inside her apartment. Though aside from Traiko, there was nothing really special or out of the ordinary.

When Adeline had arrived to work, she was suddenly swamped with articles. "Big foot dances in the prom." "An Angel had popped out of a video game." and other useless tabloid subjects which would not bring anything other than negative reviews to the company. Adeline sighed and was about to give up when one article caught her eye. "Giant Lizard escapes from Area 51". She could help but read the unedited notes.

[[Ooo the suspense X3 ]]

(ooo nice time to have some fun)

A large reptilian man was seen last night at approximately 9 pm in town before the rain turned to a down pour. The lizard man had crashed into a garbage bin after being hit by a truck and causing it to swerve off the road and into a small house, though no parties were injured. One witness, the truck driver, had this to say: 'He was large and green, and had this sharp looking claws with some sort of spike lining on his back. I thought at first it was one of those fake pranksters but then I noticed that his tail moved on it's own.'

Adeline immediately closed the article. Her face blank as she she then got up to leave. Trying not to be suspicious after her sudden desire to return home, she packed the article in her purse, and started her walk home. Her mind was pounding as she seemed to be in a rush to get back. Hopefully, no one would see her in her haste. Adeline's walk home seemed too long, as she avoided the people around the neighborhood, though she could heard them talk indirectly about Traiko, about the green lizard who caused a truck to crash. When she stepped into the hallway, she opened the door quickly, and shut it behind her. "Traiko! Are you here?"

"Yes," he calls out from the couch, sitting on it with some of the blankets from the closet he partially opened around him tight, almost looking human since his spines are relaxed and his face is almost fully hidden. "What's wrong? Did people follow you? Was there someone who wanted to hurt you?" he asks while skittering out from the blankets, sitting on the floor at her feet.

Adeline sighed, and just smiled "No... I was just worried." she said and went to sit down on the couch. She dug into her purse, and pulled out the article about him and presented it in front of her. "Do you know about this?" She asked, leaning closer to him. "I think we should talk about this."

Traiko looks at it before taking it in both of his hands, reading over it twice. "That must have been the loud thing that tried to hit me last night," he says and looks up, his eyes sad and not wanting to ask the question which is evident to both of them at the moment. Please don't make me leave... he thinks to himself, hoping for some reason that she can read his mind.

Adeline sighed, looking at him. How was it possible that a lizard could look cute anyway. The old Adeline sure wouldn't have before meeting Traiko. She reached out and stroked his spines. She gave him a kind smile, "I'm not going to make you go or anything. I jsut want to know... You're important to me, and I promised to take care of you, remember?"

With the petting his spines relax along his body again, and he almost nuzzles into her hand. "I remember, but what are you going to do? I can't do much other than hide in places, sometimes small ones if I need to..." he says and skitters over to the couch, sliding under the blankets and lifting them up for her to join him.

Adeline shrugged her shoulders and joined him inside the warm blankets. She sat upon the couch, letting the warmth of the blanket sooth her body as they were tired from walking so fast. "We'll figure out something I'm sure." She said, just wanting to enjoy the company.

"What about the rest of your work though? Is it usually this fast?" he asks her, wondering why it only took her less than an hour when she said she'd be back after a few. Traiko tastes the air and burrows himself under the blankets, his head poking out at her lap and laying on top of it.

"No, I just didn't feel like it today. Max will understand." She explained, the context of her words meant either Max was a co-worker or her boss. She instinctively starting stroke his spine as she tried to relax and enjoy the quiet time, though the article lingered in her head. "Seems like I free for the rest of the day though, is there anything you want right now?"

Traiko stayed silent until she asked him the question, though almost asleep since she was stroking along his neck. "Well... I liked how you made me warm before..." he says shyly before looking up at her with the tilt of his head. "Is there another way to do something like that?"

Adeline thought for a moment. "Hmm... There is..." She said softly, though she wasn't even sure that she would do it herself. Technically there were a hundred ways to do it, but she could tell he was sleepy, and probably wouldn't be very active. "I just need you to lie down on your back." She said.

Traiko rolls out from the couch, the blankets coming with him before he lays out on his back, the blankets acting as both cushions and a way to keep him warm. "What next?" he asks her, his legs partially to the side as he looks up to her with his hands up near his head.

"Hold on, hold on." She giggled, as she could sense his eagerness. First though, she crawled on top of him, giving him a soft peck on the lips as she then moved down in front of his clothed pelvis. Her fingers undid the knot with ease, as she pulled down on the fabric. A hand massaged his inner thighs, working up the blood in that part of the system.

The kiss on his lips sent a tingle to his member, causing it to poke out slightly before her hands reached down to his thighs, his member soon hard and rigid enough for penetration. "What am I to hold onto?" he asks her innocently, mostly because it's true that he mistook what she said. He lifts his head and tastes the air, the slight musk from his member obvious even to her nose as his member had partially slipped into his body before he showered with her earlier that day.

Traiko was just too cute to how innocent he was, or at least how he was acting to be. She giggled, and tapped his nose. "It was a figure of speech." She stated, before winking at him. She then coaxed more of his length out of the silt bu running gentle circles around the base of his length. Just as it was poking out near its peak, she leaned down and gave a tentative lick against the very tip spear of the member.

He tasted the air when she tapped him on the nose, tilting his head before moaning and relaxing with her fingers at the base of his member. Traiko moaned again when she licked the tip of his member, her saliva cooling it down slightly though the contrast causing him to grow a little more and harden from it. "So... good..." he murrs as he lays almost fully limp on the ground.

She never thought she would do this again with him, let alone this activity in particular. It wasn't bad, to say, but it was a bit strange since the anatomy of it was different, along with the smell. It wasn't a human scent, but it wasn't a bad scent to say the least. She pumped slowly along the rod, as her cover then suckled over the head and made it's way down as she licked it and suckled gently. She knew he was a little sensitive, so she did her best to try to keep him away from sudden discomfort.

With her mouth coming along his shaft, Traiko shuddered here and there before his hands moved down to her head, lightly trying to grasp at her hair. "Wh-what are you doing?" he asks her whilst beginning to pant, wanting to have her stop yet continue since he hasn't heard of anything like this before. "Wh..." he begins again as the pleasure causes him to relax under her mouth, his member making outward convulsions inside of her mouth.

"Just getting you prepared." She said, before clamping her mouth around his length again, and moving down as far as she could go with her mouth before releasing herself from him. There was a moment of pause as Adeline undressed herself, and crawled up on top of him and laiding a gentle kiss against his neck, her body so warming against his cold-blood.

His shaft almost penetrated into her throat, though the cone tip he has wasn't able to tell if it was actually inside of her throat. With her body ontop of his, he murrs lightly and shudders as she kisses his neck. "What next?" he asks, his eyes slightly sparkling as his body is absorbing her heat before reflecting some back into her body.

Back
Top Bottom