Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Once Upon A Rain [DreadXWhite]

"Oh i'm sor-" he says and rolls off, falling to the floor and tucking his member into the pair of sweatpants. "Sorry..." Traiko says and drops his head lightly to try to hide himself from her, not wanting to be doing things like that since they met less than a day ago.

"Hehe, you're so cute sometimes." Adeline stated, looking over at him as he fallen. "There's no shame in being so embarrassed about it." She tried to coaxed him away from being depressed about it. She wanted to say it was natural, but then again, it wasn't like as if lizards and humans made the best matches, if they did at all. "To be honest, I'm more curious than scared, Traiko. Never seen one like that before." she tried to laugh it off a bit.

"Well... what do you want to do then?" he asks her, turning his head to look into her eyes and his legs still hiding his member from sight, though a buldge of his testicles can be seen from the shallow pants. Traiko honestly would want to mate with her until she would need to leave, but a reptilian like him and a human like her could probably have rather catastrophic turnouts and his subconcious knows it. He would also not mind just being next to her until she would leave, but he would need something to distract himself from thinking of her when she leaves and his mind couldn't make anything from that unless she got home early.

Adeline smiled and leaned down, actually landing a kiss on his head. "It's okay. May I see?" She asked, poking at his chest. She scooted off the cushions of the couch and sat in front of him. resting a hand on his leg. "I just want to take a look, okay?" She looked at him straight in the eyes, a serene glow on her face as she smiled.

Traiko didn't notice the kiss, and turned to look before sitting back a little more against the couch. "O-okay..." he says and pulls lightly on the strings for his pants, the knot coming undone but his hands going to his kneas to allow her to uncover it herself.

(do you know yourself what it looks like?)

( Hehe, not really. Some people describe it differently all the time, so I don't assume the look anymore )

Adeline should sense his discomfort, and just to ease him. she placed a hand over his reassuringly. "I'm not going to hurt you, Traiko. You know that." She added with a smile, and gently slid off the cloth to see what was beneath it all.

Traiko sighed a little at his sense of ease washing slowly over his body. His cloth removed, his member sprung up and throbbed lightly in her gaze, the area near the tip slightly raised but the same color as his almost dark red shaft. The 'tip' appears to be a little more pointed to show a deeper sense of penetration, being just as scale free as the rest of the member, stopping at the flesh which meets his waist and covers his testicles, though soft scales cover over the base and his scrotum.

(first time i couldn't find the picture D: i hope i gave you a decent image)

(Hehe, don't worry about it Scalie. But thanks, I get the picture)

Adeline leaded in for a better look at it. "Hmm, it's a little difference from a human, but it's still the same structure, more or less." She commented. Not even asking, she scooted closer to him, just so that she could reach out, run a finger along the length. It was a bit wet upon the touch, since it was inside his body before.

(^^)

When she touched it, Traiko's member throbs up a little more since it's pushed out a little farther from his body due to the sensations. "I-it's sensetive..." he murrs out and leans his head back as his member throbs a little harder with each passing second of contact against her finger.

Adeline had released her touch looked away toward the ground. "I'm sorry." She mumbled, a bright blush on her face. She sighed, still not really wanting to look at him. "It's just that I"m not really used to someone else liking me, I suppose. Only for that one thing." She said. She started to laughing softly, though it was no humor in her voice. "I don't know. Are you the same kind of guy?" She asked, a bit uncertain. She did like him. She admitted that in her mind.

"A warm bed, shelter, a warm body, and someone who lets me eat their food?" he lists off things that he could think of why someone would like her, pulling his pants up and tying the knots by himself since the cold was beginning to change his member back to being smaller. "I like you because you're not trying to turn me in for a profit or trying to do any expiriments which involve cutting me open and poking around before my wounds seal up."

Adeline chuckled and scooted herself to next to him at the foot of the couch. She had her knees draw up, so that she could hug her hands around her shins. "I suppose." She said, smiling at the comment. "It's not like I mind anyway." She said, tilted her head to the side, and eventually leaning up against his shoulder. She closed her eyes for a moment, just feeling that he was there.

"Well if something happens then I think you might start minding," he says slightly joking, not wanting to realy point out the obvious but then again that's too late for him at the moment. "What did you think that I would have wanted to be with you for?"

Adeline shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know... I'm confused as it is." She said. She opened her eyes, and looked up at him and kissed his cheek. "You shouldn't worry about it. I'm not going to kick you out. Not until we find a better home for you, or if you want to leave."

Traiko's body shivered when his neck was kissed, murring slightly as she talked. "Well... i doubt that there's any better place for me to be in than here... with you," he whispers as he turns his head, pulling softly on her jaw with his hand and kissing her softly on the lips. Once done, he tastes the air while pulling away, enjoying the sensation of her soft lips on his scale clad lips.

She shivered. His body was cool to the touch, and his lips were no exception. His words were sweet, none the less, and Adeline looked at him with a certain glow in her iris. She sighed, and hugged her arm around his neck, pulling him close to her body as she kissed him again.

The pull into the kiss was more than welcome, yet Traiko didn't push it any farther than she would want it, his lips pressed to hers as his tounge wishes to taste inside of her mouth. No, not unless she would allow it... he thinks to himself, shunning his tounge before breathing in and tilting his head to kiss her a little more.

Adeline couldn't help but giggle, "Not going to do your tongue thing?" She asked. She found it amusing at the least when she said it. She would never really think to do this with Traiko, but it was a bit impulsive so to speak, and somehow, Adeline didn't really mind it. A hand rested against his chest, feeling a heart beat underneath the scaly skin. 'Seems like no matter what you are, the heart still does the same thing.' she told herself, pulling herself just a few scoots over closer to him.

Traiko actually giggled slightly from her explanation, smiling as he kisses her a little deeper, pushing his lips against hers and parting them to taste her tounge and mouth. Seconds after he pushed through her lips he runs his tounge against the roof of her mouth, pulling her body against his as his hands run down her body.

Somehow, his skin felt really warm. Adeline's breaths grew heavy with a tint of nerves and sudden yearning for more. The flick of his tongue inside her felt funny, and tantalizing at the same time to her wonder. After a moment, even to her surprise, she let out a satisfied moan, thankful that his claws were filed down so they wouldn't accidentally scratch her.

Traiko's aggressive side begins to show as he pushes his body into hers, his erection trapped between her thighs and pressing against her cloth clad folds whilst his tounge raveshes her own. He pulls up and away slightly, his hands to her shoulders. "There's something I'd want right now... more like someone..." he whispers and grinds his body against hers for both warmth and pleasure.

"Traiko..." She muttered softly, staring at the fire burning in his hazel iris. For a moment, she didn't even notice his clothed length brush against her so eagerly. Adeline had her hands how pressed against his chest, feeling the cords of tough sinew move underneath his skin. Shifting a little bit for room, Adeline undressed her teeshirt, leaving herself bare to him before hugging him close again.

With her bare breasts against his chest, Traiko's length hardens a little more between her thighs as his warmth increases from her contact with him. "Adeline... will you let me take you?" he whispers, his tounge tasting the air and grazing against the shell of her ear. "Do you want us to go that far?"

Did she? Her body sure wanted to. She could tell by the small dizziness that began to overtake her mind. The longer she felt him against her, and the longer she looked at him, it only increased her wanting. There was a blush on her high cheeks, as she began to take a moment to think. A moment that seemed to last too long before she nodded. "Yes... Yes I do Traiko..." She whispered softly, trailing her hand down and gently laid against the hardened length.

The urges Traiko was holding back overflowed as he sits her up, pulling her clothes from her body before dropping his pants to the floor. "I'm definately glad you're letting me," he says and slides his body up hers with his member pressing to her folds, throbbing in spot for a few moments before he pushes in and feeling her warmth cause his member to harden even more and throb harder.

Back
Top Bottom