Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Once Upon A Rain [DreadXWhite]

"I slept good." She said, though she felt like she was lying as she had that nagging feeling that there was something important but she had plum forgotten what it was. She she was finally left alone, she sighed and stripped herself naked. Once she was bare, she stepped into the shower, and took her time to get herself clean. Once that was done, she dressed back into her sleep clothes she she didn't have much else to do during the day, and went out into the living room with her hair damp. She saw Traiko place himself on the couch, and immediately plugged in the little heater. "Are you hungry?" She asked.

"Not realy," he says, partially muffled by the couch before rolling partially on his side as his spines remain relaxed along his body. "What're you going to make for yourself though?" Traiko asks, sitting at the foot of the couch while looking at her, his gaze mostly on her face and head while he tastes the air, tasting her body on his tounge since she's clean.

• "I don't eat breakfast." She said, "At least not an official one." She added as well, and grabbed a cereal bar from a box inside the make-shift pantry. She tried ignoring the gaze that he was giving her. She could tell since it was only fixed at her as she opened the bar and munched on the bar placidly. She went over to the couch and took a seat next to him. "I don't have anything for this morning planned, what about you? Going to try to go back and retrace your steps back to her homeland or something?" She asked. [/list:u]

"Why? If i have a homeland then i would just be captured again and go through the same thing with a different roll of the dice," Traiko points out, tasting the air and closing his eyes. "I just need to find a way to live in this world without being found out." He looks to her and then lays on the floor under the couch, his tail curled partially around him while he semi-isolates himself near the feet for the couch. "What about later today?"

"Work..." She mumbled, obviously a bit unsatisfied with it. In truth, she wasn't, she was a editor at a tabloid. It was a small company, but at least it was a step to becoming a full-time writer or journalist. And besides, it paid bills, so that was the important thing. She looked over at Traiko, and thought about it again. She would be lying to herself if she didn't think about just turning him in for the publicity and for the article, but she just shoved the thought to the back of her mind, as she tried to relax. "If you need help, I'll help you... Though... I would have no idea how to get you outside these walls." She said quietly.

"Well i can't think of anything at the moment," he says from the floor, his tail swaying to the side and behind him. "What do you do for work?" Traiko asks, his head poking from the corner of the couch to look at her before putting his arms on the edge.

• "I, work as a writer for a magazine." She replied, falsely. She would not dare admit that she was working at one of those crazy tabloids that just spread weird lies and rumors like "Giant rat attacks a subway train!" Or things like that. Maybe that was one of the reasons why she wasn't afraid of him as much as other people, because she was used to hearing those kinds of stories. She finished her bar, and looked over at Traiko with a smile. In a sudden act, she laid down on the couch, and put her arms against his arms on the edge, and looked over at him in the same manner he was looking at her. "Hehe, I see your eyeballs." She giggled.[/list:u]

Traiko was slightly suprised from her act, though his spines didn't flare since he was already getting use to her presence. "As I see yours as well," he smiles back and tastes the air on reflex, his tounge hitting her lips before he pulls his head away. "Sorry, didn't think it goes out that far." Traiko says and sits up a little more, his arms held by hers.

• In playfully irritation, Adeline frowned at him, and rubbed her lips on her arm. "It tickles." She commented on it. In retaliation, Adeline butted her nose against his. Seeing as his tongue was his sense of smell, Adeline just tapped her nose against his snout. "How does it feel." She smirked, pleased with her childish counter attack. [/list:u]

"Close and warm," he says and smiles, purposefully tasting her chin this time before smiling a little brighter. "What about that? You better fight back Adeline, you're losing." He jokes and laughs a little, wondering the last time he managed to do such a thing as that.

• "Hehehe, No fair! Your tongue is too long." She said. She thought for a moment before moving her head in and brushing against the side of his extended mouth. "Next time, that'll be a headbutt!" She threatened, though she couldn't hide the smile and the laugh behind her eyes. [/list:u]

He shivered slightly from her contact, his neck bending to allow a little more friction before he pulled away from her as well. "You sure?" he asks and tastes her chin again. "I doubt that you could manage something like that without remorse."

• She blinked but was smiling all the while as he licked her chin. "Care to take me up on that?" She asked, and true to her words, she pushed herself up a little bit and bumped her head against his. There was a small clash between the skulls, but it was evident that Traiko's bone structure was much more solid than her's. "Owwww." She said, resting her forehead against his now, letting the daze fade from her eyes. She was laughing though, obviously not hurt too badly.[/list:u]

"Well there is the fact that it's harder to injure me," he says with a smile and while she's resting her head he stands up and lays her on her back, laying next to her on the couch and reveling against her warmth. "Though i like how your body is warm." Traiko whispers and partially nuzzles against her side.

• Adeline stuck her tongue at Traiko, "Well duh, humans are warm-blooded." She stated. The couch wasn't really made to hold the exact dimensions of a lizardman and a human so it was a bit of a squeeze to get them to lay down comfortably on the cushions. She rests her hand on his head and stroke the spines along his head, careful not to prick her finger on the ends. [/list:u]

"Never got much of a chance to be so close before," he whispers and nuzzles a little closer, his spines relaxing under her touch whilst his heart began to beat a little slower even in the warmth. "When do you work?" Traiko asks with a slight glimmer in his eyes while looking to hers. "I don't want to keep you here if you don't need to be."

There was no denying that there was a sense of comfortable when she was around him. When he looked at her, for no reason or another, she smiled at him. Somehow, even he was beginning to feel warm. "Oh, not for a while. Late afternoon, definitely. I don't do much around the office."

"Office?" he asks her, being that he probably thought of one as more of a lab than anything else. "So what do you normally do while waiting to work?"

(gah! short posts!)

(( I know, I'm suffering too. >_> ))

"If you mean by office, just a small section with a desk for me to work on, then yes, that kind of office." She reassured him, "Well, nothing really. But then again, there's hardly anytime where their isn't work." She explained to him. There was truth in those words as being in a tabloid, there was a saying that went around saying "If you can't fake it, then bullshit." And that was the key, since there were always weird stories that were flying around.

"Oh..." he says and cuddles a little closer to her, then laying ontop of her and nuzzling his face to her neck for a larger amount of heat from her. "You are very warm..." Traiko whispers and keeps nuzzling and rubbing against her body, enjoying just the warmth from his actions.

Adeline couldn't find the words to protest, if she wanted to. She let out a small sound when he moved on top of her though by the weight, but that was the only problem so far. Somehow the feeling of his scales rubbing against her skin felt rather good. Like a massage, but in a different fashion. "Traiko..." She whispered softly as her breath turned slow and her heartbeat growing rapid.

"Yes?" he asks and sits up slightly to look into her eyes, his body slowing down his rubbing on hers to allow her to talk. Unfortunately, his member had hardened and his lack of underwear was causing him to rub his member almost directly into her body.

"Uhh..." She had forgotten what she was going to say as he lifted himself from her. She blinked, as the pink rose color on her face made it obvious how she was feeling. And it grew even more read as she looked down at the object poking at her leg. She didn't speak, but just looked at it with a sort of neutral face. It was a few moments before she looked back up at him with smiled softly, "I see."

"You see what?" he asks her, tilting his head a little confused from her phrase. His eyes look down along his body but his angle wouldn't allow him to notice his buldge since it always feels like it's rubbing against something. "What do you see Adeline?" Traiko asks while tasting the air, her nose getting nicked on the tip.

"Your male thing is showing." She pointed it as best she could with as little space they had. She couldn't tell how long or what size it was, but she could definitely feel the length against her leg. It looked odd to her just because it was not on a human. She couldn't help but giggle as he was oblivious to what was there upon her.

Back
Top Bottom