Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Now or Never (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She arched a bit and exhaled in delight, taking his hand gently and guiding it under her skirt and over her her thigh.

She gave a rather vocal response to that, breaking the kiss to nip and lick at his throat to his shoulder.

"People'll get the wrong idea~" She said before dragging her tongue from his collarbone slowly up his throat to below his chin.

"And you say I'm wild~" She teased before pushing herself up to straddle him, "What does that make you, Cash~?"

She bit her lip gently, glancing at the speaker as she finally tuned in the music. The King himself felt like playing Fever for them. How kind. "🎵I light up when you call my name~🎵" She sang as she leaned back down to kiss him slowly, "🎵And you know I'm gonna treat you right~🎵"

She was so damn soft, and her moans always set him off. He moved and unhooked her bra beneath her shirt.

She laughed softly, "That's gonna feel funny now~" She muttered, shifting to start pushing his pants and underwear down.

"Well then let's fix that..~" he said, taking her shirt off over her head, and then pulling the bra off of her.

"Oh, why thank you, you're such a gentleman~" She said, moving down as she pulled his lower clothes off and tossing them aside. She wiggled, rather tantalizingly, out of her skirt before tossing it with everything else.

Back
Top Bottom