Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Now or Never (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ป๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“‘๐“ฎ ๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“ธ ๐“›๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
๐“˜๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐“๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ž๐“ป ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป
๐“œ๐”‚ ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ​

Cash and Vivi met on the road. He was a traveling musician, going wherever people listened. He had quite the talent, strumming his guitar as he sang about love, justice, and civil peace. Vivi was in the shady bar he was playing in, fascinated by him where no one else gave two cents. She was entranced by his voice and his music, falling in love on sight. She bought him a drink after his show, even gave a generous tip in his jar, and asked him what his goals were.
"Just wanna make a difference," he replied, "best way I know how." She loved that about him. No matter what life threw his way, he held his head high.
She went along with him, "nothing holding me down here" she had said. It was the start of a beautiful relationship.

He started getting bigger. And bigger, blowing up after a viral video shot him into the limelight.

Eventually, he had a whole band, and Vivi was a familiar constant in his life. She was always there; celebrating with him when a show went off without a hitch or holding him when the stress became too much. She never left. He had been setting up for a show when his bassist, Shawn, finally asked:
"Why do you keep her around?"

"Keep her around?" He asked with a smile. "Hell, I don't think I could lose her even if I wanted to." He said.

Glancing over, Vivi was helping with the staging, tucking her long brown hair behind her ear as she spoke with the stage hand. She felt eyes on her and looked over, locking his gaze before she gave one of those body tingling smiles of hers and waved gently. What would he do if she had upped stakes one day? Just decided that being a groupie wasn't her thing anymore? It would be a little harder everyday, that would be for sure.

They weren't really dating. Sure, she said she loved him - all the time in fact - but it seemed more platonic than anything. He did care about her, and he really couldn't see himself being where he was now without her with him.

Should he ask her to go steady? Should he.. what should he do? He rubbed his neck. Maybe he should do more.

She made her way over once she finished her conversation and smiled softly, "Can you believe we're an opening act?" She asked, "I never would have imagined...! I was happy just watching you play in bars...!" She was all smiles, over the moon for him.

He smiled. Damn it all, he was impulsive. "Vivi, do you wanna get married?" He asked, a big dumb grin on his face.

Her eyes widened and there was a sudden quiet, his band mates all slack jawed at him. "M...Married...?" She repeated softly.

"I-I..." She didn't know what to say, fumbling over her words before she started to laugh, "J-Jesus, it took you long enough to ask...! Of course I will!" She said, reaching to hold his face.

He didn't think he had ever played as intensely as he did before that night. He poured his everything into his performance, his body surging from the energy radiating from the audience. I felt incredible.

In truth, he got hooked. The attention, the cheers, the screaming women, though he was devoted heart and soul to Vivi, made his head spin.

His wife, Vivi. God, did that sound way too good in his head. Knowing that now, all he had to do was glance over and he would see her all the time. She wouldn't be going anywhere now. Didn't matter how toxic that sounded, she was his forever now.

He loved that more than anything. More than the sweat and the lights, the heartbeat pounding in his ears, the rush of the crowd. God, he loved her.

When the show ended and the curtain dropped, she moved over with a cold water bottle and a damp rag, "You knocked it out of the park, Cash.." She praised, smiling from ear to ear.

She shook her head, smiling more, "You did fantastic." She said before kissing him, "You're always fantastic."

She hummed and moved so the stage hands could take the unimportant instruments, taking his hand gently, "Come on, let's go share a drink to celebrate."

He followed her, and the two of them headed to the bar and shared a drink. "Hearts are breakin' all over the world tonight.." he said with a smile.

She glanced at him in confusion for a second before she gave a knowing noise, smiling down at her drink, "Well, I don't have a ring on my finger just yet, hun.."

Back
Top Bottom