Now or Never (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He suddenly pulled her back by her hair and howled as he climaxed hard, painting her face with his heavy load.

She gasped softly, sitting stunned for a moment before her whole body felt suddenly hot. Why did that excite her so much?

"O-Oh no, you're absolutely fine...~" She said softly. God, he remembered? That was probably the kindest thing any man alive would do for her.

That made her ache, and she had no idea why. She excused herself for just a second to clean her face before she came back to him, "I don't deserve you, Cash, you know that?"

"Quite the contrary.." She said as she straddled him again, "You're kind, considerate...you make me laugh...you pick me up when I'm down..." She leaned over him and kissed him gently, "And what have I done...?" She asked quietly, "Nothing worth merit...just good head.."

She nodded before she pushed herself up, sitting up just enough to position him at her entrance, she already felt so hot and wet against him.

He panted and let out a low moan as he watched, trying not to get ahead of himself and buck into her.

Back
Top Bottom