Now or Never (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He slammed hard into her again, striking against her womb with a low moan and an almost desperate whine. His brain fizzled out and he began pounding hard, upward and into her with a series of loud, low moans.

She gasped and held her breath to keep from screaming, "C...Cash...~!! B-Baby, hold on...~!! I-I thought I was doing the work...~!!"

She whined and cried out, loving the sudden power shift, "O-Oh my God...~!! O-Oh my God, it's so good...~!! Wh-What's...gotten into you...~?!"

Truth was, he couldn't hear her. He couldn't hear her because he wasn't even aware that she was speaking. He wasn't even aware that he was taking over completely now.

He was pulled back to the real world for a second. "H..Huh..~? Wh-What is it..~?" He asked, stopping completely.

She panted raggedly, arms shaking as she tried to keep herself held above him, "Y...You...fuck, I don't know what happened...but you absolutely lost it just now..~"

He moaned lowly and randomly bucked into her, panting and grunting. "F-Fuck Ver, you're so fuckin' wet..~"

He arched and suddenly flipped her onto her back as he slammed into her womb with a low, bestial grunt.

He moaned lowly into her breast and slammed harder and harder into her, panting and drooling into her chest.

"Mm~!!" She didn't dare take her hand away, seeing how wild he was right now. Was it because she played with his hair? How odd, but she would remember.

He slammed harder and harder into her, pulling back to moan loudly and slur about how much he loved it, and how much he loved her

Back
Top Bottom