Now or Never (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She kissed back, wrapping her arms around his neck, "I'll try and make time for more rest days...and I'll have a talk with Joe when I get the chance.."

"If I don't break his nose first, then go ahead..~" he said as he kissed her again. "I love you, Vee.."

She kissed back gently, "I love you, too.." She said against his lips.
The show the following night went a long better, Joe kept his mouth shut the whole time but he still radiated his shitty energy. Vivi didn't get the chance to speak with him like she said, she was too busy working out more shows and Cash was too swept up in practice and fans that he had completely forgotten. They were on the road again, Vivi laying against Cash as she told everyone the gameplan; they were an opening act again, which was great, and they would get a few songs in before they left to the next town an hour away. "We'll get a couple days to ourselves before we play. It'll be just us and the fans for that one." She told them.
"Right on, Miss Vivi." Shawn grinned.

She smiled up at him and reached to pet his cheek, "Thank you, baby..." She said softly before she looked back at the others, "I saved some of my own money and I wanted to take you all out to dinner when we arrive. To show you that I appreciate you."
"Oh hell yeah!" Mick was excited, "Thanks, Viv!"
"You don't have to do that, Miss Vivi." Shawn said. Joe stayed quiet.

"Yeah Vee, you don't have to do that.." he said. "Shit, at least let me help.." he said, looking over at Joe

"No, I want to!" She said, Joe locking Cash's gaze in the rear view as he drove before looking back at the road. "You guys mean a lot to me and I want to give back to you for working you all so hard."
"If working were easy, there would be no work." Shawn told her, Mick nodding in agreement.

"Nope. Just staying focused on the road." He replied, "Thank you for offering to take us out, Vivi." At least he was pretending to be nice.
"Yeah," she smiled, pressing closer to Cash, "it's the least I can do!"

When they arrived, Vivi let them work out where they wanted to eat while she made sure the hotel would be ready for check in. Shawn and Mick tried to be respectful when they finally decided on somewhere; they didn't want to take advantage of Vivi, let alone piss of Cash for burning her money.

Cash tried to find somewhere in the middle. He would help, but he didn't want her to feel bad either.

She got a look in her eye and she pet his thigh gently under the table, "You can bleed me another way...~" She whispered.

"I only give what I receive~" She replied gently.
"Alright, you two, alright!" Mick grinned, "Not here!"

Back
Top Bottom