Now or Never (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"If you don't wanna press charges, Vee, you don't have to.." he said, gently holding her hand. "Long as the bastard gets a night or two in a cage, I don't care much what happens to him.."

"Oh, I can assure you, he would be getting a lot more than a night or two." The officer said. Vivi frowned and gently touched her neck as she thought. All this trouble because she wanted him to be a little nicer to her?
"Yeah..." She muttered, "I want to press charges..." The officer nodded and closed his notebook.
"We'll get it sorted then, ma'am. I doubt you'll have to testify, we have pretty damning evidence against him. Y'all are free to go about your lives, but we'll call for you should we need you."

"I'm sorry, Cash..." She said softly, "I didn't think that would happen.." She touched her neck gently and frowned, "You were so mad...I didn't want this.."

She held onto him and made a soft noise, "I'll make this right, baby...you don't mind handling his weight for now, do you...?"

She nodded gently and thanked him before laying with him until the show. It still went off without a hitch, Cash's handling of the guitar only seemed to hype the audience up more. God, what a beautiful feeling, the rush he got was almost too much.

He didn't know why it gave him such a rush but god damn, he loved it. His heart was pounding in his ears, he was sweating, the adoration, the screaming, this is what he lived for.

Looking over, he could see Vivi watching with her usual smile. The things he would do for her; the things he would do to her. If there was anything he loved more than preforming, it was her.

Once their time opening was over, they celebrated back stage with each other.
"Damn, I'm starving." Mick said and Shawn nodded in agreement.
"We wanna go get some grub?" Shawn asked. Vivi hugged Cash's waist gently.
"I think I should hose him off first." She teased softly.

She hummed happily and moved to kiss him.
"Well, if you change your minds, we'll text the spot we find." Shawn said. Vivi smiled and nodded.
"Sounds good."

Back
Top Bottom