Now or Never (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She kept her hand on his thigh through dinner, and when they returned to the hotel, she showed him just how much she appreciated him. The next day, they went to the concert hall where they were opening at to get a look around. Mick whistled, the sound echoing as they sized the place up.
"Well? Did I do good, or did I do good?" Vivi smiled, arms out to show off the stage.

"I try.." She replied, humbly using his favorite response when she praised him for a killer show.
"Miss Vivi, this is incredible. And we're just opening here?" Shawn asked. She smiled and nodded.
"Mhm! Our concert in the next town is bigger!"
"Bigger?" Mick asked, "Like...how much bigger?"
"Well, this place holds about three thousand people. Our next gig is almost double." She said.

"We're in the big leagues now!" Shawn cheered and Mick hollered before giving him a high five. Vivi smiled and glanced at Joe, who was not as excited as the others were, and frowned softly.
"Joe, is it ok if we talked?" She asked. His whole mood darkened but he nodded.
"Sure." He replied and she headed off to speak with him privately.

Cash eyed the both of them, but continued to talk with Mick and Shawn about plans for the future, no matter how far fetched.

"Cash, Big Money, this is fucking it." Mick grinned, "We're gonna play for almost six thousand people?! Are you fucking joking?!" He was so excited.
"What ever it is Miss Vivi is doing, she is doing a phenomenal job." Shawn was equally hyped.

"Six thousand.." he said, his eyes all the way to the back row. He kept glancing over, when the others weren't looking.

It seemed to be going well, at least any time he looked over.
"Do you think one day we'll get a record deal?" Mick asked.
"It's possible, assuming we get big enough." Shawn told him. Mick doubled over, covering his face in his excitement before shooting up.
"Dude, I can't wait. I want that for us so fucking bad."

"You're telling me!" Mick couldn't contain himself. The mood was quickly ruined, however, when they heard yelling.
"Just because you're fucking the lead, you can't tell me what to do!" Joe snapped. Vivi looked uncomfortable, but she stayed firm.
"I'm just asking you to try and work with me a little, I'm doing my best for you guys." She pleaded. Cash, Shawn, and Mick all turned to start moving over when it went from bad to worse. Joe's hand shot out and wrapped around Vivi's neck, causing her to choke loudly.
"You should have stayed in your back water town with your fucking legs shut!" Joe hissed at her.
"Hey, hey, hey, whoa!!" Mick yelled in a panic, tripping over himself a bit to try and rush over.

Cash didn't have time to think before he grabbed the closest thing to him. It was an empty glass on a table. He ran over and smashed the glass against Joe's head in an effort to get him off of her. "Don't you fucking treat her like that you son of a bitch let alone speak to her like that!" He spat as he pried him off.

He dropped Vivi as he stumbled away in shock, Shawn moving to her to make sure she was ok.
"I can speak to her how I want, she's just a fucking groupie." Joe growled, holding his head before checking for blood. There was, and that seemed to make him angrier. Mick got between the two, knowing Cash would kill Joe given the chance.

"Cash, don't do it, man, he isn't worth it." Mick tried to settle him.
"What, because she plays house with you and sucks your dick after a show, she's some goddamm queen?" Joe spat, "Don't make me fucking laugh."
"Joe, man, shut the fuck up or I'll come over there and kick your ass, too." Mick hissed.
"Blow me, Mick." Joe shot back.

"Get the fuck out of here you fuckin hack." He said. "We'll find some other fucking guitar player. We'll find someone who can be fucking grateful for the opportunities he's given, and someone who I don't have to worry about. So go pack your fucking things and find a way home because I swear to god almighty, Joe. I see you around here again, hear about you in any way, I'll shoot you dead where you stand."

"I don't fucking need you cock suckers anyway." Joe hissed and stormed off the other way. Mick backed off of Cash now that he didn't need to worry about a fight.

Cash straightened out his shirt before going over to check on Vivi. "Hey, you alright..?" He asked.

She nodded, taking his hand and lacing their fingers together. She looked up at him, fighting tears, and he could see a dark bruise forming already.
"Do you want to call the police, Miss Vivi?" Shawn asked. She looked at him before looking down.
"I," she winced a bit, "I don't know..." She muttered before looking up at Cash again.

She frowned and nodded, and Mick hurried off to call the cops while Joe was still walking to the hotel for his things, wanting him caught before he could bounce out of state.

Eventually, he was. Cash stared at him as he held Vivi, who was answering questions to the officer.

Joe stared back hatefully from his spot in the squad car, hands in cuffs.
"Did you want to press charges, Miss?" The officer asked. Vivi looked anxious, reaching for Cash's hand. She didn't have a vengeful bone in her body, always a gentle soul.

Back
Top Bottom