Now or Never (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Her face only darkened and she moaned loudly behind her hand before she pulled it away to mutter that she loved him back.

His eyes rolled back as he slammed into her, moaning lowly in her ear as he continued pounding into her.

He arched, letting out another gutteral moan as he slammed as deep as possible into her again and again.

She gave a strangled cry of delight, biting into his shoulder gently to try and keep quiet. The window was still open, after all.

Her nails dug even more into his back before she inhaled sharply and her whole body tensed, her walls clamping down hard around him as she coated his cock heavily in her juices.

She melted and moaned lowly, "I don't think...anything would make me happier~" She moaned before gripping the pillows tightly as she cried out, "W-Well...no...~! Th-There is...one thing...~!!"

"Y-You...give me...your kids...~" She moaned, "That would...make me happier...than being yours forever...~❤️"

He felt his vision blank out completely as he suddenly roared and dumped a massive load deep into her.

Back
Top Bottom