Now or Never (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She smiled softly and turned, her body just as nice from the back as it was the front. Yes, she had a wonderful pair of D cups that were softer than anything he had ever felt. But her hips and full round ass were enough to make a celibate change his tune.

He made a noise and let his hands move over her hips, and up under her asscheeks. Fuck she looked so good.

She gave a playful noise, "That's your favorite phrase~" She teased. He wasn't really paying attention, watching as the suds slid over her skin in certain spots.

He made a low noise. "Yeah, I suppose it is.." he said, moving his hands up her thighs to her ass slowly.

She felt so soft, he couldn't pull his hands away. She moaned softly as he touched her, "Do you want me, Cash~?"

She bit her lip gently, "You're telling me you'd rather stay in here and pet me rather than plow me into the mattress~?"

"Well.. no.. but I think I need to wash too..~" he said, moving and pressing her hips tighter against his.

"Just so I can wash you~ the faster I get that done, the sooner you can grab me again~ as well as see me in that scant piece of fabric~"

She got everywhere she could before letting him rinse, making sure all the suds were off before she climbed out.

Back
Top Bottom